Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy secretly places her paw on his lap as she gets a drink from her water bottle. "Oh.. they put in a good movie today.." she said as the movie started with a gun shoot out.

Feeling Memy's paw, he tries not to pay much attention not wanting a show, but he wiggled down a bit, making it easier and more comfortable, as even if he didn't want to, his cock wanted something, and it got hard swiftly, and a hot pink meat now was barely visible in the low light.

(Guys I'm sorry if you hate me for skiping you.. it's just I've been wanting to do this type of Rp for a long time..)
Memy blushes as she sees his pink cock.. slowly she acts normal but wraps her paw around him.. slowly jerking him off. "Oh.. this is the good part

"Do you two mind, not doing that while the movie is starting?" Swagger said with a smile, talking to Memy and of course Chris. "It's kinda rude...not to mention GROSS doing THAT here." It said as it redirected its attention to the movie.

(Can someone say 'cockblocker'?)

((Omg xD you suck bro xD ))

Chris in hailed deeply as he feels Memy's paws wrap around his cock, but then swagger spoke up, sending chills down his body. He looks to Memy and grins "well buddy boy she is the boss and can do as she wishes "

((XD I know I know I HAD to though))

"Well I COULD just slime up the theatre seeing as how you two aren't really going to focus on the movie." It said as it got, its skin started to bubble, as its form started to expand slightly, slime began oozing from it...or rather it just produced MORE of it's body. "Imma be a whale when I grow up~"

(lol.. )
Memy looks at Swagger "Hey.. look two rows down that absol is getting buttfucked but a Eevee.." she pointed to Swagger "Plus.. my Manor my rules.. " she said runing a paw across Swaggers back as her soft paw jerks chris off too

Moaning as Memy strokes his cock now, Chris though watches Swagger ready to act if he gets out of hand. Being both Memy and he are electric sparks began to shoot from her hand and his pelvis

(Hey just looked up Sliggoo.. and it's not a pokemon so.. I'm soo sorry the Rp is pokemon/Humans only friend)

Swagger kept growing and growing, her paw slowly sank into Swaggers flesh...litterally, Swagger being a slime composed dragon-type pokemon. Needless to say, trying to touch Swagger as it grew wasn't at all a good idea. He was already three times as large as before "Now Imma be a dinosaur."

(A Sliggoo IS a pokemon http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/705.shtml It's in the new X and Y series of pokemon)

(Oops I spelled Slugoo.. don't look it up.. )
Memy qas getting mad "Stop it.. now" she asked him
(

Chris shot up, and shoot up, sparks starting to fly off of him, as the rest of the room started to look up. People knowing Memy was important, everyone was ready to fight. "Now busy you need to calm your tits" Chris said in a warning tone,

It pouted as it slowly returned to its original size, it made a mimic of Memy's face as it then said "I know what's a good idea~ A handjob in the middle of a dark theatre, that is a GREAT idea.'' It then reverted its face to its normal form. It didn't seem at all frightened by Chris. Why was that? Well it was because it was a straight up dragon-type, not a water and dragon type...not to mention that its gooey consistency was hard to get out of.

As everything calms down Chris sighs and leaves behind Memy but she has a head start. The people in the theatre go back to their business, of watching the movie of mating. Chris tries to look for Memy running

Alistair nodded at Memy's question. "Yeah, have to keep in top shape," he replied before she wandered off with that Chris guy in tow. the two seemed to be good friends, though Alistair didn't get it. But he shrugged before getting back to his job, wandering the halls and the walls outside the mansion while looking big and imposing for anyone who got any funny ideas.

Memy sat on a chair looking over the garden she had her head in her paws crying.. "I.. hate myself.." she crys seeing Alostair and looking at him. with tears rolling down her face

Alistair, walking near the garden was struck as he saw Memy crying in a chair, tears rolling down her cheeks, and he was scared by what she said to him. He came up and sat down next to her, taking up significantly more chair. "Hey, what's wrong," he asked, wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "tear's don't suit you very well."

Memy hugs him.. her soft paws hold onto his back "Take me to my room.. I tryed to be friends with the new guy.. but.." she crys not happy he was making fun of her. "Just get me into my room." she hides her face from everyone by laying her face on his chest.

"Alright," Alistair replied with a comforting pat on the back as he almost effortlessly lifted her up, holding her close as he made his way back o the master bedroom, ignoring the trickle of wetness that made its way down his chest. When they arrived, he sat down on the bed, still holding Memy close and rubbing her back to comfort her

Memy looks up at him as her tail was between her legs like felines do when scared or upset "I.. don't.. want you to leave.." her paws rub his big, strong arms. Memy looks up and nuzzles his chest

"I won't," Alistair said comfortingly, surprising for the large Rhydon. "I'll stay right here, as long as you need me." Holding her close, his large hand rubbed her back, as he murmured softly to her, bed shifting slightly underneath them.

Memy moves her tail.. to show off her sheath as her pink barbed cock was poking out "Alistair.. I trust you... and hope you'll never hurt me.." she said rubbing her sheath with her paw moaning softly a bit.

Alistair leaned forward and kissed her forehead as she began working her sheath. "I wouldn't," he replied, lending her whatever comfort she needed as he stayed where he was, ignoring the glistening wet lines on his chest from her tears. though he would admit watching her toy with herself was a bit distracting, to say the least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom