Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy nuzzles it head "I know.. we should dress it up.. and use some make-up on it.." Memy giggles holdinh Swagger as they walked to the big bathroom

Alistair shrugged. "Not much. Showed one of the new arrival around. A Kirlia named Jane. Apparently she'd been invited." He took the remote and flicked through a few channels to find something he liked, eventually ending up on one of those game shows where pokemon run through an obstacle course and get knocked on their butts for the nation to watch in the name of winning money. He settled down to watch, amused by the lengths people would go to to embarrass themselves.

"That wasn't me," she says "that was one of these guys." Suddenly two large maws reveal themselves to Memy. Katryna pets them.

Memy.. looks funny "Oh.. I get it.. I forget about your kind has those." she hugs swagger and starts to look for some make-up, hopefully to help it look pretty

"Mhm. Hey memy? I'm going to explore more. I'll see you later okay?" She says as she leaves memy. She eventually runs into alistaire. She walks up behind him, leans in close to his ear and says "Boo!"

Alistair had fallen comfortably into watching his tv show, and had let down his guard, so he was taken by surprise as Katryna snuck up behind him. Startled, he spun around and nearly slammed his fist into her face, stopping himself at the last second when he saw it wasn't someone intent on attacking him. "Sorry, force of habit," he said as he settled back down. "You surprised me after all."

Memy Carried Swagger into the livingroom to watch t.v. with Chris, Alistair and Kat. she lays Swagger on her lap and cuddles it on her chest "Hey.. may I join in?"

"Likewise." He motioned to a nearby empty seat for her to relax in. "So, what brings you to our humble house? Surely not fame and fortune,' he asked with a joking wink.

Katryna sits next to alistair. "Sure you can join us Memy, and not really alistair. I don't do things for fame or fortune." She says.

Memy pulls swagger up to nuzzle its soft make-up covered face "You.. a doll swagger.. soft and cuddly.." she smile pressing it's face in between her nice round breast.

Alistair glanced back at Memy. "Sure, go ahead," he replied as she came in, before turning his attention back to Katryna, frowning a nit. "Um, that was a joke. I guess I need to work on my humor." He'd never exactly been a comedian, so his attempts floundering when he tried weren't unusual.

Swagger gurgled slightly as its face was pressed into Memy's breasts. Two large tentacles formed on its back streched outward wrapping around a large beam above to try to pull itself away from Memy. "...Um I'm glad you think so Memy?" It said in light confusion, again its libido was close to nil by all means.

Memy nuzzles and rubs its back as she squeezed it's head between her soft jiggly breast "No.. swagger stay.. I want to cuddle you.. your so soft and lovely.." she said laying back in the lazyboy chair. her paw runs under it's body ticking it

Nox looked at Noel, seeing her expression as she mentioned going to her room, playing games with her and such. Smirking, he stood again and picked her up, nuzzling into the Snivy as he had her lead him to her room once again.

Memy kisses it's face "Swagger.." she licks it's face.. her paw rubbing it's underside

Noel jumps on her bed.. only being a foot and a half long she seems to disappear under her pillows and blanket "I.. hope you like to play " she said poking her head out with a smile.

Seeing Noel being so mischevious and speaking with such mystery had Nox panting softly already in anticipation. As he crawled into bed with her, he responded, "What are we playing, love?"

At this point Swagger, then resumed struggling, its tentacles yanked on the beam above, pulling it away from Memy, Swaggers tentacles soon started to pull Swagger up to the beam above, helping it stick to the beam with its slimy skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom