Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
The moring sun lights up the manor as the noises of the people that live there wake to start their days. laying on a big bed was a lonely hermaphrodite luxray named Memy. she had a dream to be the owner of a pokemon/ human breeding house and for the last few month it was true but, now business was died and only the same few guys/girls show up for a quick fuck and leave. Yawning Memy slowly opens her eyes..

Waking to his neighbours doing the door, Chris flops out of his bed. Stretching letting the sunlight hit his yellow toned body, he stretched and strokes his morning wood. He lived in this place for a while, and though e thoroughly enjoyed his time with Memy a new face or two would be great. Sighing he moves and goes out into the hallways. He walks around and watches at the few people all ready fucking, he decided to check up on Memy. Walking he steps up to the master room, and knocks, pushing the door open. Stepping in he greets Memy "morning Memy" he said smiling

Looking at Chris she blushes seeing his hard cock. Funny how she always dreamed of owning a breeding house and rarely lets it happen to her "Chris.. you know the rules.. you have to have your card around your neck like the rest.. you know security hates that.." Memy said with her tail between her legs.

Laughing Chris walks in a bit more "can't I talk to you with out the sex? But don't get me wrong your te best thing ever but I mean I just wanted to say hi" Chris crossed his arms his tail not long at all pretty much stubby like can't cover his hard sheath and cock. "But if you want I will go get the card then" Chris said bowing slightly he steps back and goes back to his room, and gets his card and puts it around his neck. Then he makes his way back, as he get close he talks out loud "it's okay security I have my card don't worry" Chris said as he walks back and knocks and again slowly walks in.

Memy was still in bed as she was trying to get back to sleep "Chris.. I know you.. we can talk.. I honestly rarely.. you let a male take me.. and you know I make them wear a rubber.. I want to get pregnant some day but, not now.." she said watching t.v. Memy was only 18 and was a pretty rice luxray.. and pays her employees well. "So Chris have any good runs yesterday.." She said blushing as for security there are cameras in the everyones rooms to make sure of safety and nothing happens.
"Chris.. I know its a job but, do like any if them? the ones you breed and know will have your baby you'll never no.." Memy's paw was rubbing one of her four little breast

Laughing to himself Chris sits on the edge of Memy's bed, as she rubs one of her tits. "Memy I don't even know how long I have known you, and my rubs have been okay, nothing to write home about. I know I won't know who bears my young but that is fine, this is my job, and you didn't hire me to be security but you know I watch over you" Chris said leaning back stretching cracking his back, his cock calming down but still out and hard just not as red and hard. He looks at the ceiling and closes his eyes slowly and relaxes "Memy I am gunna have to take you away one day on a date or kidnap you and show you the world" Chris said not moving but laid across her bed

Memy kicks him with her big back paws off her bed "No!.. you know I don't like going outside.. I... I..." she was about to start crying.. fearing the outside world "I.. safe.. in my bed.. " she balls up sucking the tip of her star tail. She didn't want to think off the outside as she gets up and trotts off to the showers. Her little giggly, blue furred butt giggles as she trotts past guys and girls that dream of taking her.

"Argh what a stubborn woman" Chris gets off the floor and follows her, it was clear a lot of people wanted her. He was one of them, and he would gladly fight any of them for her. He follows her but stays out side of the washroom, he waits for her patently. Everything calms down, as his cock and all go back inside the sheath.

Memy loves to clean herself and has been seen licking her fur a few times now and then. She didn't know the door was cracked open as Chris could see inside the shower room. "Oh.... aa.." she was softly moaning as her paw was pumping her sheath. Memy was trying to secretly jerk off.. why because she's a squeaker.. the water was covering her noises and the six inches of pink feline cock was easily seen as it stands out from her blue and black fur. "Al.. most.." she was wimpering softly.. her tail flicking the wall harshly

Hearig slight moans Chris thinks Memy is using the shower to get her self off, as he turns to peak, he sees a hot pink cock sticking out. And she is jerking it off, Chris can't help but watch, as it it memorizing. Not knowing what to do he watches even when she cums, this all just turns him on more, his cock hardening in his sheath sliding out even more. He stands up and she comes back and he smiles, ignoring his new boner again. "How was that bath?"

Memy crys as she cumed, ropes of her creamy sperm splats all over her four little breast. When she heard Chris's voice and he could see her cock she was mad "Go away!" she yells at him. Memy hated it if away guy see her cock.. because she thought they hate her for having one

Alistair arose from his bed with a groan and stretching his arms as he woke from a nice dream. Glancing about, he remembered that he was still in that weird house, one he hadn't gotten used to yet. He did his early morning workout, push ups, sit ups, exercises to get his muscles flexing and his blood flowing. He glanced down at the sheath between his legs before he rose back up and took a shower, putting on a white muscle shirt and jeans as he headed out to get some breakfast, ignoring the activities going on as he got some waffles and pancakes, sitting down to munch while wondering what would happen today.

"You evil swine of the darkness, don't run from me!" shouted a voice outside the manor, using a fairly unusual english accent. "I swear by all that is good in this world, I WILL destroy you." the voice said to, a butterfly. Yes indeed. A butterfly. It was a young Sligoo, with an unusual red little spot along what could be defined as this shell-like apparatus on his back. It was running around just shouting at a butterfly, chasing it for no true reason at all. There was nothing else for it to do, it was the only entertaining thing it wanted to do in that moment. The body of this Sligoo was slimey, quite slimey, to the point where it DID look as though it were completely made of slime. Swagger was the name of this little oddball.

Soon after it had managed to corner the butterfly near one of the many trees outside of the manor, it kept jumping up to catch it in its small hands.

After she was clean and pissed thar Chris was watching her Memy was walking around her manor making sure that everyone was happy.. looking at her main security guard Alistair "Hey.. Al.." she said shyly as she was only up to his chest in length. "You.. still working out?"

"Uuuuuuop!" It kept jumping at this butterfly, this Sligoo. It kept jumping at it while making these strange little sounds. "Uuuuuuop!" It eventually gave up with a frown, lying down on the ground for a moment."...I what I should do now." It said thinking carefully. "...Hmmm.."

Memy walks to the window to look out said.. "No.. I'm not going out there.. " she said seeing the Sligoo outside. She waves at it wanting to see how it's doing

Swagger, looked around wondering if there was something to do. It saw Memy from the corner of its eye, it got up ecstatically, and waved at her excitedly. It then went into the mansion, not even paying attention to its surroundings, not at all thinking about anything logical. Talking to her seemed to be the only thing to do, so it was what it was going to do.

Memy gave him a hug "Hey are.. you new around my place?" she said because she doesn't hirer anyone her friend does the hireing for her. Memy loves meeting new faces.

Irked that she could be so pissed off, Chris leaves Memy alone for now, and starts wondering the place. He could hear strange noises comming from outside, he steps out side and sees a parculiar creature. "Why hello there stranger, who, and what my I ask are you?" Chris asked, his yellow short spiky fur shinning almost in the sun. Though he did walk up to the new fellow he seemed to be heading to Memy, not wanting more mad Chris just sat down on the grass

The Sligoo hugged her tightly, as it seperated from the hug, a long trail of some sort of slimey fluid trailed from Memy to the Sligoo's body. "New here? Yes I am, I just moved here!" It said with a smile, it then looked towards Chris hugging him, only to repeat what happened to Memy. Long trail of slime. "I'm a Sligoo, Swagger is my name, weird name though." It said as it nibbled on one of it's own....antennae?

Memy looks at Chris with a smile hey.. we should go watch a movie together guys" Memy gives a paw to Chris and waves for Swagger to join them in the movie room.

Getting up, ignoring the slime on him, he takes her paw and puts a paw on Swagger. "Come on lets go, dunno what movie is playing, last time.....I don't even remember the last movie I saw...odd" CHris said, standing he was taller then the two of his friends.

Memy leads them into a dark room as a few pokemon were already watching a action movie. She sits in the back away from everyone as she waits for Chris and Swagger to join her.

Sitting on one side of Memy, Chris smiles and looks at the screen not sure yet what is playing. His fancy card still dangled around his neck, as he leans forward watching the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom