Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub seeking Dom male partner (warning, dark subject)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.f-list.net/c/lexxigrp/ first thing first hun, read my f-list so you know my will do/ won't do subjects.

Okie, so I know this is a niche fetish but I'm a submissive female looking for RP involving brain play. This can be a wide range of subjects including but not limited to transplants, experiments, parasites, "dumbing down", lobotomy, robotic conversion, monsters/demons, or really ALMOST anything that involves the physical manipulation, alteration, ECT of my characters brain. It doesn't have to include gore so if you're not comfortable with that there are ways around it. I'm willing to do bimbofication but it has to be an original method that incorporates my preference.

Now in exchange for humoring me, I'm a very open gal and am willing to try a great many things to incorporate any fetish you may also have so feel free to message me! I usually plot out my RP's with my partners so there is mutual gain but I have a few ideas in mind if you prefer that.

Looking forward to some good responses sugar!

Hi babe,I have something that may be fitting for you with what you're asking. Go check my thread on the Male seeking Female if you can and we can work something out ;)

Okay,apologies,the one thing I did not see was the 'brain play' part. That would not fit my idea,apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom