Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house *Character profiles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
Ok for this Rp to be what I was just dreaming of.. and if you want to everyone has to be a pokemon. Ok be a pokemon from any Gen, male/female are ok but, I'm looking for people ok with hermaphrodites because every character female character has to become pregnant.. and birth living young "But Memy pokemon lay eggs" well.. shutup.. lol I know but honestly laying a egg is no fun.
Next I don't care for length of your post.. hell type ten paragraphs I don't care. I want to have fun and a good time... there can be Drama but, mainly smut.

Rules!
1: Don't start randomly posting.. let everyone post in order so me then Manada and so on. if you don't post after a few we'll say sorry and skip you because it's a open people come and go.
2: You can have two characters
3: Only people with the special card can mate with Memy but,.. if she's will you then can mate with her.
4: I don't know just a Rp I had cooking in my head for sometime just want fun and have a good time *hugs*
5: Hey fuck my rules.. no one cares

Name: Memy
Race: Anthro Luxray
Memy dreamed of a breeding house were all pokemon can come and breed humans or other pokemon. She saved money till one day it came true. Now she owns a big manor with humans and anthro pokemon can just order a breeding partner human/pokemon and female or male. Memy also has a few private customers that can have her but only if they have a special card.
Quick note: Memy is a shutin and will not leave the manor and trys to hide the fact she's a true hermaphrodite meaning if you put her own sperm in her womb she will become pregnant ^w-

Name : Chris
Race : Antro Jolteon

Chris perhaps the person who know Memy the most. Often shy, can have a wild side if provoked well enough. He has one if the few special cards (if you want) though shy he is very open and friendly and will try about Anythjng but more so with with friend

Name: Alistair
Race: Anthro Rhydon
Alistair is a relatively recent arrival to the house. He's smug, confident, strong, as well as self confident. He's always up for a fight, and doesn't like to lose. Does not have a special card.

Name: Swagger
Race: Anthro Sliggoo
A young nutty upbeat Sliggoo who has a tendancy to not mate due to it's incredibly short attention span. It is quite self conscious about its form, due to many other dragon-types not having the same...consistency that it has as well as its mental condition. It is childish, unusual and frankly crazy. Even so it's no push over and is more than willing to fight if pushed to that limit. However due to it being so androgynous, it is quite frankly hard to determine whether or not it is a male or female...Even more so difficult due to it's genitalia not being displayed.
Note: Swagger was named by its father...who was drowsy at the time of naming it.

Name: Diesel
Race: Anthro Rampardos
Diesel is a rather calm but blunt person, preferring the quiet of being alone most of the time but definitely not being against a good romp in bed. Was given a special card for some reason he doesn't know. He doesn't even know what the card is so he wears in on his neck.

Second charter
Name: Jane
Race: Antro Gardevoir

Jane is very quiet and has known Chris for years, missing him she leaves and joins the mansion. Doesn't have the card, but wants it. She is also very nice and kind, polite to everyone but has a really kinky side. One day durring a rough rump with Alistar she evevoled, into Gardavoir.

-Character One-
Name: Nox
Race: Anthro Umbreon

Nox is an Umbreon whom has been ridiculed by countless humans and pokemon due to his Dark nature, though in reality it all stems from sheer loneliness. Slow to trust, intense kinks, feels unworthy and isolated. Does not know of the existence of a card nor the rules of the mansion. Replies to dominance.

-Character Two-
Name: Alexander
Race: Human

Alexander has always been a bit strange, to say the least. Always preferring to stay away from other people and instead hang around the Pokemon of the small town he lived in. However, he opted to leave this small town after an incident involving his nude body in tall grass with honey spread in certain areas brought him a fine, and searched for a place where he might feel at home. Having heard of this mansion, he packed up his things and said goodbye to his old town, heading to the city with his possessions, including a card that apparently was a symbol of the owner's interest, though he wasn't sure exactly what he was to do with it. Thinking it an invitation of sorts, he kept it in his wallet ever since receiving it.

Name: Blaze
Race: anthro Typhlosion
Blaze is easily angered and loves to pick fights, but can be nice, though he only shows his nice side to those he really cares for.

Name: Noel
Race: Anthro Snivy
Noel has been at the manor for a good time but doesn't like everyone and picks fights alot

Name: Katryna
Race: Anthro Mega Mawile
Though intimidating in look she's actually very nice. She loves to cuddle, read, watch movies, and many other things. However when she lets someone mate wit her she absolutely will not accept anal, neither receiving nor giving.

Name: Flynn
Race: Braixen
Flynn's loyal to his friends and a energetic male.. he's not a anthro so he is not humanoid looking.

Name: Victor
Race: Anthro Absol
Victor is a care-free resident who enjoys sleeping most of the day. He's always friendly when awake, and enjoys breeding with anyone of any gender, race, and will be either submissive or dominant. He can be slightly impolite, often sleeping soon after breeding without mentioning it. He tossed some card somewhere in his room, but he hasn't taken the time to find it.

Name: Dante
Race: Anthro Noivern
Quite possibly the most wild if not utterly violent out of the three brothers. He is utterly ill-tempered and spends most of his time napping rather than breeding, if someone WERE to disturb him while he sleeps. Needless to say he'd horribly if not brutally violate the person who DID disturb him. He is much larger than the average grown Noivern, the only time he has shown compassion is towards people he's close to such as Swagger and Nero

Sure third character
Name: Amy
Race: Antro Glaceon

Half sister to Chris she joins the mansion

Fourth x3
Name: Haunter
Race: Pokemon Haunter

He haunts the Manor with Echo, he will touch you, and molest you, but not rape you, due to unknown gender

Name: Elspeth
Race: Mismagius

The ghost pokemon was found crying, left in the middle of an open field on a rainy day, the ghost like clothing that wrapped her form matted down by the downpour. She has since been brought into the breeding house and offered sanctuary, but her ghostly appearance and sad demeanor has left her at arm's length to the other members.

Name: Maya
Race: Lucario

Maya never wanted to be in this manor but, had no hopes of her master coming back.. so she sits in the yard training and meditating rarely eats or sleeps near the others.

Name: Lilly
Race: Weavile

Lilly prefers battling over mating, however this doesn't mean she won't ever mate. she spends most of her time outside, mainly practicing.

Name: Vixen and Marie
Race: Sawsbuck and Roserade

Vixen and Marie are both doms that operate on different levels, where Vixen enjoys dominating men naturally with her strength and charm. Marie is more into... well bdsm scenarios, she often uses an ability which one of her race shouldn't even have:... Vine whip.

Name: Reta
Race: Slyveon

She maybe pretty but, deep down.. a emo.. and her arms and legs are covered in cuts.. she loves getting impregnation by anything

Name: Scrat
Race: Scatterbug

He is a shy, yet sweet loner. Though not into the breeding system much, he is willing.

Name: Jeylyn
Race: Simipour

Nice and helping, but can be seductive with her E-Cups and charming smile.

Name: Beeza
Race: Vespiquen

In battle she's an absolute terror, but most of the time she's outside, tending to the trees, grass and most other things. She'll do almost anything for anyone. Calls others Master and Mistress by habit, has a special meaning for Reta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom