Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✦⋆Smut > Plot⋆✦ F x any ((OPEN))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Moon
Hiya, this is Dizzy's little smut request thread. Although the ideas in here could stretch to a long term story, mostly these ideas are going to be smut-heavy with a ratio of 60--70% sex to 30--40% plot. If you would like to see more story-based ideas please check out my plot thread.

KINKS:
Oral sex
Lots of breast play
Tribbing the ladies ;)
Being dominate (sometimes)
Being submissive (sometimes)
Orgasm control
Begging
Creampie
Squirting

DEAL BREAKERS:
Anal
Rape/noncon
Incest
Scat
Vore
Vomit
Snuff/Death
Heavy BDSM
Heavy S&M

CURRENT SMUTTY CRAVINGS:
1. FOR KING AND COUNTRY:
(Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy, slightly more story)
The queen of a nation must give birth to an heir, not only for her new country but to stay alive due to her husband (the king's) tyrannical misogyny. Out of desperation she seeks out an old friend, and a sworn knight, to help her.
2. TESSELLATE
(Smut heavy, darker story, strong switch)
Melora McKinnon is a well known "bad girl" of her school campus. After meeting your character at a party, they sleep together and begin a twisted affair.
3.SMOKE AND FIRE
(more story, semi-historical, strong switch)
In the ancient metropolis of Alexandria, Hypatia was a female scholar who made great contributions in math, science, and philosophy. While teaching, she begins a passionate affair with one of her students which ends up leading to her eventual downfall.

GENERIC PAIRINGS:
(I have no real preference)
Fantasy:
Cleric x Knight
Royalty x Knight
Knight x Knight
Queen x Slave/tribute
Elf x Elf
Elf x Human
Neko x Human
Neko x Elf

Modern:
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Boss x Employee
Friends
Roommates
etc

CONTACT
Shoot me a PM and we can work out the specifics there. I would prefer to roleplay either in the forums or via email. NO IM AND NO PM's

RE: ✦⋆Smut > Plot⋆✦ (Looking to play a Harem w/possible lactation) F x any [[closed]]

I could be a male character if you needed,as long as no other male characters were involved in the harems ;)

Solvaris said:
Would you be interested in doing a roleplay that included Breast Growth?

Probably not. At least by any magical/sci fi/unusual means. Breasts technically grow with pregnancy--and that I am fine with.

Dizzy said:
Solvaris said:
Would you be interested in doing a roleplay that included Breast Growth?

Probably not. At least by any magical/sci fi/unusual means. Breasts technically grow with pregnancy--and that I am fine with.
I'd rather not do a roleplay with pregnancy. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom