Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Get thee to a nunnery!!

Sweetly_masked

Super-Earth
Gotta love Shakespeare...

Anyways at this moment I'm sick, hot as hell and unable to speak because my throat feels like it's bleeding. *whines and bitches* The worst part is, it's not even the kind of sickness were you FEEL sick. No fever or running nose. Just coughing and a hella sore throat.

So I decided to stay home today and just btw my dad makes me laugh. I don't have the kind of family were we tell each that that we love each other, and we don't hug blah blah blah but I prefer it this way. When someone does something for you, it means so much more.

So my Dad made me some eggs for breakfast , and later he bursts into my room holding three water bottles and a glass of ice. I love him.

I'm also in rehearsal for a play right now, which is eating most of my free time. So the next month don't expect to see me online much during weekdays. The Play should be really fun though, it's commedia del arte!!!! It's like old school "whose line is it anyways?" I'm playing two different characters, one is the lusty, greedy, old women and the other is a sexy servant. My director was considering having me play the prostitute too....you see a trend here? Cause I do!

I have a lot of sewing projects I have to get working on but...there just doesn't seem to be anytime for it. I'll post up a list of cosplays I'm thinking about doing along with my own costume designs....but I'll do that later.

Oh! And I recognize just about everyone that's from the Portland area on here because of local conventions. It's weird to know online people....sometimes I forget they really ARE people.

Well that's my sick rambling. You know you loved it.

I'M SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH THE MY PLAY!

Normally I don't want them to end...but I'm so ready to get back to my normal life. I have so many sewing projects I have to work on. I have to make my cosplay for Sakuracon and then I have to work on my queen of hearts costume that I'm designing for my senior project. I've found two really wonderful teachers that are gonna show me how to do the hard stuff, like making corsets. I'm So very excited to make the corset. I wish I had more money then I do so I could afford to make the other Alice costumes I've designed but I guess that will have to wait till the summer or whatever.

>_> It's been over a month since I turned 18 and I'm still not use to it. Mentally I still feel 13 so when people call me an Adult I'm like "Wait...what?" I'm looking into Colleges I can't afford right now. All the places I really want to go are WAY too pricey. My dream school is 40,000 a year. A YEAR! It's a 4 year school. I'm going to be going to a local College because it's cheap and the credits transfer really well.

I need to look into some summer jobs. I'm gonna take a class so I can become my brother's Aid soon so I'll be able to get paid for the stuff I already do for him. Which is nice. I also want to make him a costume for kumoricon. That would be cool for him because then he would fit in more. The base of the costume would be extremely simple, it's making a mascot head I have no idea about. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/digimonok/uploads/Chakmon.jpg">http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users ... hakmon.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Might be a little tricky....anyways that's my update...bye bye!

DONE WITH PLAY! =D

HORRIBLE COMPUTER VIRUS! D=

Why does god hate me? WHY!? He knows I have a sick addiction to the internet! So it you're wondering why I've been missing(not that anyone has) I haven't been able to get online. I'm hijacking my sister's computer while she's off with her boyfriend.

SAKURACON!!!!!!!

IT WAS THE BEST ONE EVER!

I only ran into one person from BM, am that was because I has meet her before I became a member here.(It was good to see you Darkerme, we should hang out sometime) I was cosplaying Meroko yui and I had a flippin ball in that costume. People were constantly asking to take my friend and I's picture. Did they know what we were cosplay? Most likely not, because they wanted us together even though we weren't from the same series. All they need is sexy girls in little clothing...which we were. One person said they might even put us into a magazine! Another person gave us a card and asked if we'd like to be in a music video. Both of which I'd be very happy about.

oh! And at the rave there was like 8 HOT guys dancing with my friend and I. it was like heaven on earth! That is how my life should always be, 8(mostly Asian) guys following me around. It's the total reverse of how it normally is in real life. I need my reverse harem!

here is a picture of me chilling at the con, in full nerd mode. I ended up running into an artist of some of the past mascots. Very very cool. There is a picture of him.
25094_1329374886537_1595924209_8-1.jpg

More updates on my life. I'm almost done with high school which is really exciting,plus that means more time to RP! =D

Last weekend I went down to Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare festival, WHICH WAS AMAZING! I saw three plays: pride and prejudice, Well, and Hamlet. All of them were amazing and interesting in their own way but the best play out of all of them was Hamlet. They did a really cool modern version with hip hop artists for the play within a play. They did such good job. It was perfect. Last year when I went I was very disappointed in Macbeth because I love that play and they did a poor job with it so I had low expectations for Hamlet. Boy, was I surprised.

I want to get a girlfriend.

This weekend I'm going to visit my friend in Arizona, which I'm super excited about. I'm not excited about the heat though....I really can't take sunlight. We're going to this small con that she has a panel for. I don't think it's gonna be very good but at least I get to spend time with her.

Back
Top Bottom