Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon X and Y

Vertaige

Star
Figured we could use a thread for this, to coordinate trades, battles, even just share stuff we find in the game. Also just a place to chat pokemon in general since I know at least three of the staff have been grinding it like mad for the past few days

But oh, NO SPOILERS I haven't finished it yet. On a better note, I have an extra Noibat if you want your Noivern before Victory Road! Lemme know and i'll give ya my friend code.

I've not picked up Pokemon X or Y just yet, but I'm definitely looking to. They both look like awesome games though, they really do. :)

I just finished capturing the legendary on the Y box (that shouldn't be a spoiler since I'm not saying when you're getting it). I do like how they made the grinding much easier. I don't find myself spending as much time running around and training like I use to in the older games. Although my team does consist of mostly older generations, I need to try and catch more new Pokemon. :p

OMFG NOIVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and Tyantum are my new faves...well since were talking and i figure everyone here will trade/battle/ want to buf eachother I'll start by giving out my friend code. 0189-8654-8762

Omg I just beat the game today. I won't spoil, but I will tell you this. It is the most amazing and beautiful game ending in all the games made to this day. I sat here clapping in my chair like a doped seal.

It wins all the things 8D
I love this game <3 <3 <3
Beat it two days after i got it~
Making more teams, hatching more shinies <3

I beat the first gym yesterday and I am continuing on my quest! Once I get a bit further and figure out how to get all my old gen pokemon onto this version I will definitely be up for some trades. I have...a lot...of pokemon and chances are if you are looking for something (non legendary) I can probably breed it for you.

Currently doing some grinding before taking on the last gym. I had to rearrange my team to include my legendary, so I have to bring a couple of level 30 Pokemon to level 55, although my Blaziken is leveling up pretty fast. I'd like to do some trading and battling, I'm currently away from my 3DS though, so I'll post my friend code later tonight.

Just finished talking to Sycamore in Couriway...feel oddly nostalgic for Oak but I can't wait to beat this game.

My Friend Safari has Tangela, Maractus, and the always excellent Sawsbuck.

AWWW YEAH, SUN TEAMS - GET ON IN.

If you want my friend code, just shoot me a PM with yours and I'll send mine and add you.

SO I figured we'd share our teams and maybe start a little Pokemon Fight Club!
I have in my main lineup Thorn(Chesnaught) Feral(Tyrantrum) Casey(Lapras) Nacho(Hawlucha) Lucard(Lucario) Blastiose(Charizard)

Sure.
So far, I have Dodrio, Blaziken, Lapras, Venusaur, Haunter (should be a Gengar by the end of the day), and Yveltal

Hey Heart I added you to my friend list, my friend code is 2938-7189-3657, anyone can feel free to add me.

Cool, added you as well. I'm actually excited for Pokemon Bank to come out later this year. I like to play through Pokemon a few times, but I'm always worried about where I should send the Pokemon I don't want to lose. With Pokemon Bank, I can store them in the cloud and play Pokemon as much as I want.

Oy people! I'm looking to get my pokedex filled as fast as possible so if you want a friend code, like I do, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly share it^^

Also, my team consists of:
Top Gun (Talonflame), Blaziken, Mokemon (Venusaur), T-Rex (Tyrantrum), Froggen (Grenadier) and Fluffy (Slurpuff)

Although I'm busy training other pokemon and gathering them all^^

Oh ya and currently my team is made up of Fenrir (absol), Fletchinder, Meowtastic, Wartortle, Pancham and Pikachu

Ok, so I know this is crazy, but I went ahead and bought X as well. Since Pokemon Bank isn't out for about another two months and I like to play Pokemon multiple times, I went ahead and bought X. On my Y version, my current team is Gengar, Blaziken, Venusaur, Lapras, Mewtwo, and Noivern. On X, I barely got out of the first town, I only have a Fennekin and a Pikachu. I plan to enjoy this just as much as I enjoyed Y.

I'm obsessed with Pokemon X and Y. I'm a breeding fanatic at that. So if there is anything (currently available) that you want with some awesome IVs or egg moves then I'm down to get it for you. Also, I want to fight! People keep asking for fights with "normal" rules, and as gratifying as slapping around a legendary is it's annoying to see that stuff, so fight me! Fight me like a (wo)man!

Edit: Friend code: 3067-4886-4871

My Friend Safari type is poison and includes Seviper, Garbador, and Whirlipede. I hate my safari.

I have had it since release but I am still at the 2nd gym, my partner wanted all the starters so I needed to reset and just haven't found the time since.. And now Zelda is out :(

Hrm...Happy could have just asked me. I've got all the starters with their hidden abilities and everything. Well...except damn Fennekin.

Back
Top Bottom