Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bride of Frankenstein Is Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
Looking for an RPer to electrically shock a slender tightly wrapped female body lying on his lab table allowing me to bring that body to life.

Do note though, once she's up and going about, she might be a little difficult to handle.

OR

Looking for an RPer to help find the amulet of the Pharos to stop a sexy female mummy from killing men by giving them, well, a happy last moment. She's after the first guy that broke into her tomb and she won't stop until he's turned to dust. You must play all the other bodies to be.

OR

A female magician just turned a unsuspecting audience member (your character) into a _______. Surprise me with what you turn into. Do a short RP on stage, going to the backstage and then end scene somehow. Can't answer the how because I don't know what you turned into. Make it interesting. No rocks, please.

OR

A cop finds a bride wearing a torn wedding dress while wandering a coastal highway at night. She's in shock. Can someone help her cope?

OR

Join my character as we enter a mysterious house with strange octopus artwork everywhere. Spirits, tentacles, bats, and seductive felines may appear. Can our characters survive the nonsense we'll throw at each other until dawn? Stay tuned. Same bat channel...

I'm open to the idea that we each get an extra character the other gets to snuff out and god-mod horrifically. Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom