Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Agent Slut (looking for GM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Hey ya'll. I'm wanting to experiment a little. I mostly play mainly male or futa characters but I feel I should try and branch out and play a full on female character. So yeah...

Anywho for this I have bit of an idea from a pic I saw

Secret Agent: Annie

This will be a more light hearted smut filled type deal. Like the anime Cutie Honey. Sorta.

Annie works as one of the top agents. Doing the usual things such as go in and steal some documents, try out some cool gadgetry and the usual fight off some evil mastermind.
However, her methods are a little more Lewd. Skilled in a secret Sexual Agent Operations, Annie uses her body to get out of tough situations. Seducing a group of guards? Needing to tire out a russian futa cell mate to get her on your side? Annie can do it.

I'm looking for someone to help me out with this. Mainly someone who can kinda be a GM and come up with characters for Annie to encounter.

Now onto the finer details.

For one I prefer to RP either through PM or Email. Your pick. I may do thread.

As for kinks, everything is fair game except for hardcore rape, abuse, toilet stuff and death.
But for my favorite kinks, it'd be really large cocks, excessive cum and maybe some futas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom