Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

why is it so difficult to find a dedicated and detailed fem roleplaying partner?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

Ladies are you tired of coming on here and searching for a man that is experienced and detailed. Don't you wish that there was a guy that you could just email and set up a time so that you can live out all the sexual scenes that will never come true. If this is you then you know my shoes. I'm 23 years old and looking for a permanent female online role player. I am extremely detailed, dedicated, and experienced and I expect the same. I am NOT a quitter and somebody that can be reliable. I want a girl that can become a friend and somebody to fulfill the scenes that we will never be able to do in our life. NO QUITTERS!! Or girls that will abandon the role. A girl that Is as dedicated to roleplaying as I am. And girls who can actually contribute to the scene And not have me do all the typing. My email is ira4ever666@yahoo.com. I only play on aim/yahoo and we can exchange pics when we meet there. Email me and lets become roleplaying friends. Please put daddy somewhere in the title so I kno ur not a bot.

Scenes: In truth I'm down for anything and any scene very open, except gross stuff like animals or piss. But some of my favorite scenes are, greek fraternity ritual, adult film star/amateur, bro/sis, mother/son, best friends mother, college hooker, business man hooker, cheating wife, best friends wife dea agent motorcycle gang, drug dealer/ wife. You get the picture.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling.

Ill be on yim/aim today at 3:00 -930 central time if any fem have a story they wanna play. I'm extremely detailed at least two paragraphs each thread and 11 years experience. My sn is the same for both aim/yim foreveriraira4ever hit me up.

4everiraira4ever said:
Ladies are you tired of coming on here and searching for a man that is experienced and detailed. Don't you wish that there was a guy that you could just email and set up a time so that you can live out all the sexual scenes that will never come true. If this is you then you know my shoes. I'm 23 years old and looking for a permanent female online role player. I am extremely detailed, dedicated, and experienced and I expect the same. I am NOT a quitter and somebody that can be reliable. I want a girl that can become a friend and somebody to fulfill the scenes that we will never be able to do in our life. NO QUITTERS!! Or girls that will abandon the role. A girl that Is as dedicated to roleplaying as I am. And girls who can actually contribute to the scene And not have me do all the typing. My email is ira4ever666@yahoo.com. I only play on aim/yahoo and we can exchange pics when we meet there. Email me and lets become roleplaying friends. Please put daddy somewhere in the title so I kno ur not a bot.

Scenes: In truth I'm down for anything and any scene very open, except gross stuff like animals or piss. But some of my favorite scenes are, greek fraternity ritual, adult film star/amateur, bro/sis, mother/son, best friends mother, college hooker, business man hooker, cheating wife, best friends wife dea agent motorcycle gang, drug dealer/ wife. You get the picture.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling.

Let me know, if my profile interests you. You can also ping me on sheikhzarina2007@gmail.com

Last bump then I'm giving up this is ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom