Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what makes my heart pound (non-con, incest, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be short and simple.

I'm not new to roleplaying at all.

I play submissive characters only. I do not ball bust or wield whips.

I love the taboo. Blackmail, rape, incest (rape or maybe hesitant con), noncon gangbangs, forced prostitution, and much more.

I don't like romance or love. I prefer non con because it is simply fantasy. I have plenty of love in my life.

I write anywhere from one to three paragraphs. I don't want more or less, really, though if I get into something, I can write more.

Please PM me, don't reply to this thread unless bumping for me.

Thank you!

I will add a kink list when I can, just tell me your favorites when you message me.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

If you're up for incest,pm me because I have a lot of ideas,especially if you're okay with the supernatural side of things.

Currently craving

father x daughter
boss x personal assistant turn slave
sadist x runaway

Anything where my character is dominated, abused, blackmailed, and so on.

Some of my favorite kinks -

abuse
non-con
degradation
humiliation
light watersports
beastiality
drug abuse
creative humiliation

Hey,

How are you ? I'm Mark, 34 from Europe.
I like non-con, dom/sub situations. I'm switch but am interested in your father/daughter ( i think..) and boss x p.a./slave plays.

If you're still interested then let me know and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks,

Mark

just breathe said:
Currently craving

father x daughter
sadist x runaway

Anything where my character is dominated, abused, blackmailed, and so on.

Some of my favorite kinks -

abuse
non-con
degradation
humiliation
light watersports
beastiality
drug abuse
creative humiliation

take a look at the prompts titled "clinical seduction" there should be two, maybe we can make a story like this out of keifer's relationship with sera, or his new nurse (original character)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom