Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long term role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
I would greatly like to start a long term role play with one of my more detailed characters. Something action filled and fun! She's a shapeshifting demoness. Having just woken up from a five hundred year spell like coma, the world is new to her and she is out to get revenge on the vampyres who killed her family. There are many different possibilities for this role play.

I would love an equally detailed character, but a new one could work just as well. As long as there is some thought behind it and we are not completely free styling the whole role play. Now I don't have a specific plot in mind for this. I feel leaving less restrictions would be best, but I do have some ideas in mind. I would like someone who is strong, dominant personality. My character isn't necessarily evil, but not good either. As a warning, I'm not too much of a fan for the "good guy" character, though that doesn't mean they have to be psychoticly evil though. I'm open to suggestions! =)

I'd like to point out that I'm not looking for anyone to fit into her history or change it. Nor is she on some other plane. Don't assume she's the typical demon type please. It's frustrating.

Rayuko's info.
Description:

Rayuko is a shape shifting demoness. Her fair skin is decorated with light blue vine-like tattoos. Only a few shades lighter than her piercing blue eyes. Her long black hair extends down past her hips, often pulled up. Though her form is petite, she is skilled with many different kinds of weapons, her demonic strength and speed aiding her. While attempting to fit into a world she doesn't recognize she takes up work as a spy and assassin. Taking up bounties to help exact her revenge.

History:

Rayuko was born into a secret society long hidden from the human world, one where magic and science were one in the same. Her family ruled over it's people and the city her ancestors built centuries before. A magical barrier hiding the city from sight. Before Rayuko's third birthday her mother had passed away from a fatal illness, one they had never seen before. By the time she had turned fifteen, it was clear that she wasn't human. Every few months she experienced excruciating pain as light blue marking burned into her flesh, centered over her heart at first, slowly spreading each time they activated. She hid them from her father as long as she could, but as they continued to spread it became a hopeless endeavor. Her differences stood out more over the next few years, her strength and speed growing each time her markings developed further. Her father had silently cast blame to her, sure she was the reason for her mothers death. Years passed by while she dealt with her differences, handling the pain on her own and feeling more like an outcast each day. It wasn't long until she discovered she could shape shift. She had started to venture out of the cities protection, rejoining the human world frequently. It was there that she found a unique set of blades, able to transform them into different kinds of weapons. Another few years had passed. She met others who were different. Vampyres and werewolves. Some humans would could wield magic. Wars had started to break out all over the world, vampyres fighting werewolves, vampyres fighting each other, and the many human wars. Unknowingly she had brought the war home. One night she had woken up to the sounds of chaos and panic. The barrier had been broken and a vampyre force was invading the city. She couldn't help but feel responsible, but her father refused to let her fight. Instead she was forced to retreat into the secret underground tunnels below the city. Her Father had thought to save her, but once she was safely inside one of the rooms, everything went dark.

Five hundred years had passed, the city was in ruins and her people were all long dead. Rayuko had awoken in the very room she last remembered. In her haste, she grabbed her things and left the tunnels, everything eerily quiet. She had begun to notice how different things looked, breaking through the thick stone door that had caved in. Shocked at the sight of her broken city, taken back by nature. She couldn't understand how this had happened over night, unaware of the spell that preserved her, frozen in time. Soon she rejoined the human world, nothing as she remembered it. She fought to rejoin the only world left to her now, seeking out the answers she needed and the revenge she wanted.

PM if you have questions or ideas!

If this all seems to be too complicated I'd love to do a fun role play with a simple shapeshifter I have in mind. =)

Did you have anything specific in mind for the rp? I could be a young man who discovers he has similar powers and learn to use them from you. I could become your revenge sidekick as we hunt the vamps responsible.

Sorin Ra Din said:
Did you have anything specific in mind for the rp? I could be a young man who discovers he has similar powers and learn to use them from you. I could become your revenge sidekick as we hunt the vamps responsible.

Nothing really specific in mind. Anything would seem to work with her, as long as there is still some kind of conflict

Hey baby,I could rp if you wanted. My character would be a demon hunter,but unknown to her (and him) he is a demonic nephilim (demon-angel crossbreed). This would make him the supernaturals most wanted as all Vampyre,Werewolf,etc... would be trying to deliver him to Hell,while any good being like Cupids,Elves,Nymphs,etc... would be trying to protect him/get him to Heaven to protect him. This could also possibly work into a threesome with the Hell beings trying to seduce him to get him below. PM with response.

x~bloodandshadow~x said:
Sorin Ra Din said:

Nothing really specific in mind. Anything would seem to work with her, as long as there is still some kind of conflict

Do you want to rp then? Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom