Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel falls. (jev+devil)

When the time came he left the storage house hopping into his jeep riding towards east side of town. He had changed out of his old clothes into a tuxedo adjusting his tie as he pulled into Vanity's parking lot quickly pulling outchis phone looking for a text. Finding none he gets out of his jeep locking it as he walks away. Once in he gives the bartender a brisk nod. He walked over to him, "vodka please." Azazel waited patiently for hid drink. Once in his hand he knocks it back drinking it down in seconds. "Word on the street is that you cree scared the Nephilim iff, Jerry." Azazel smiled with Jerry.
"We gave them a run for their money that's for sure," they both laughed Azazel drinking his second glass.

Elizabeth stood there her sister dragging her along with her. It was one of her parents 'night ins' which meant they were going to do things Elizabeth wouldn't want to be hearing and that meant being dragged along with her older sister. She wasn't sure where she was going but she was going anyways. "Where we going?" Elizabeth asked her sister and her boyfriend who both ignoring her existence. "Out now shut up." her sister screeched and Elizabeth sat back in the car as they drove for maybe 15 minutes before they parked "Vanity?" Elizabeth asked more herself then her sister. "Yeah you stay here we're going in." she said as they both got out and headed in.

Azazel leaving the bar stood at the window with a sudden feeling something is wrong. Staring out he notices the new car. Upon closer inspection he could make out Elizebeth. Disguising his voice as her own concious he whispers to her, 'you should go in. It might be fun.' He loved doing this. Humans were frail and weak. They were easy to break and easy to fool. Yet he had to admire their nearly unbreakable spirit. They could fight to their deaths. They even broke the laws of life fighting when they should be dead. This is why Fallen Angels andvreapers co-exist with no quarle. Fallen angels being charged for their crimes by protecting humanity and Reapers harvesting the dead.

A smile played across his lips. Then their were Nephilim. The human/fallen angel hybrid that were bred originally to spite God and his angels. Now they were bred for the hell of it only recently a problem arising from it. Little to be known one week out of the year Fallen angels would posses Nephilim to torture their lives. They were nothing but toys to Azazels raceand they knew it.

Elizabeth sat in the car her head leaning against the cool window. She so didn't want to go in but something inside her dared her too it almost teased her to go in. It was hard to deny the fact her mind wanted to see what was so great about this place and why her sister and her boyfriend had come here. She sighed and decided to take the chance and go inside. It took her only a minute to walk to the front door.
Elizabeth held her breath as she pulled the door open waiting to see just what was on the other side of these doors.

The room was full of girating bodies touching, bumping, and contact within every moment. The lights were strobing and the music blaring Azazel stood at the bar a glass of wine in his hand. It was sweet but had a odd bitter after taste. Looking at Elizabeth he smiled. "Liz!" He called out holding his drink up lowering as he walked to her. "I never took you for a pary girl," he teased a fevious gleam in his eyes.

Elizabeth walked into the room astonished at how many people were bump and grinding on each other it was something she never really tried do nor really wanted to do she wasn't much for dancing, but apparently her sister was. Ugh it was something she didn't want to see her sister basically having sex on the dance floor with all her and his clothing on. It was like a feast of lust on that dance floor and Elizabeth shivered at the thought of it. "Liz." she heard someone call out and her head whipped around her hair following her in pursuit as she spotted him. "Crap." she muttered to herself it was the new kid again.
"Hi..." she said as if the words tasted like poison. "I'm not a party girl I just came with my sister." she nodded to her. "And what are you doing here... and drinking?" she looked at his cup "So you're a party boy then."

"Not as much as one might think," he said loosening the tie around his neck. I actualy camevas a wingman for a buddy of mine." Conjuring up an illusion he had a tall shaggy haired guy walk out with a beer in hanld,"Zel!" he exclaimed lumbering to him. "I saw a pair of ti- Now who's this?" The man asks reaching for her obviously inebriated. Stomping on his foot Azazel sighs grabbing him by his color throwing him out the door pausing for a moment. "Maybe that was harsh." Scratching the back of his head he looked at Elizabeth apologetically.

Elizabeth watched as he tossed the guy out of the place it was odd he was being like her knight in shinning armor. She smiled widely "You aren't like how you are at school." she stated "Not teasing me I don't know how to act with this." she blushed "Its like you're a different person." she watched his movements closely. "And your friend was drunk are you sure he's gonna be ok out there?" she asked folding her arms in front of her likes she's trying to shield him off.
"You know when I first saw you I could have sworn I'd seen you before but I couldn't place it." she leaned onto her tippy toes then back onto her heels "Then I remembered a dream I use to have when I was little."

"whoa, whoa, whoa." He said holding his hands up. "What is this twenty-Q?" he laughs his eyes still gleaming. "Maybe I can buy you a drink?" He said walking over to Jerry beckoning her to follow him.

She watched him he wasn't going to answer any of his questions but she did get a name for him zel... what a stupid name. "So what's Zel short for?" she followed behind him keeping close and avoiding touching other people.

Looking at her he frowned. "A name nearly forgotten one you wouldn't believe," His voice seemed to have a dark edge to it. "Jerry, a shurley temple for the lady." He said calmly as Jerry gets a drink for Elizabeth.

She was going to be bold she liked him even though he flustered her and confused her and made her think weird things although that part was probably more her fault then his. "Well even though it's a weird name it suits you. Zel." she smiled widely as she spoke his name slowly "Yes a weird name for a weird boy." she giggled as she watched the bar tender get her a Shirley Temple. "What am I a baby?" she joked at the fact he was getting her a kids drink "Can I just have a coke instead... Jerry?" she didn't want to make the bartender mad so she used his name very lightly.

He nodded giving Azazel a look before all hell broke loose. There were gunshots Azazel pulls out his phone saying something turning quickly to grab Elizabeth by the waist. Rushing her out the door as what seems like a full scale war in the club. Once the reached the jeep he opened the door tossing her in. Turning to the club his eyes widened as a stray bullet hits him between the eyes blood spraying from the front and back of his head. His eyes were wide as he fell limp next the car.

Elizabeth screamed as she heard the commotion inside the building. "Emma!" she cried out for her sister as she was rushed out of the building. She couldn't believe it there was gun shots going off in the building and her sister was still in there. Zel had tossed her into his Jeep with ease as if she weighed nothing to him. "Zel!" she screamed as the blood shot out of him "Oh my god!" she screamed looking around and going to him "Zel!" she screamed trying to climb over the car seats to see if he was ok. "This is a horrible night mare!" she screamed tears running down her face.

He began trembling his hands balling into fists. as he stood his head swung back as his wounds healed. "Now I'm pissed," he snarls walking back towards the fire fight two black as night wings unfurling from his back the world going black for whoever sees them.

"Liz!" A voice yells into her ear. The sounds of war gone and replaced with silence and a comfy bed. "Wake up Liz," Azazel said again trying to wake her.

Liz saw him he was alive it was shock what the hell was he? Then there on his back they were hug and black and then nothing she couldn't remember anything else she just went blank passed out. "Liz." she heard a voice call out to her and she laid there it was comfy whatever she was laying on "Wake up Liz." she heard and she lunged forward and then basically jumped backwards to keep away from him "What the hell just happened?"

They were in a dimly lit room. It had Granite black walls the lighting giving the room a eerie feel. "I suppose you deserve the truth," his voice was low and dangerous. "I am what is called a fallen angel liz." To prove his point he leand forward his wings unfurling. "My full name is Azazel, one of the original seven archangels. What you had whitnessed was a turf war between us and our creations." He took a long pause to sort his thoughts. "When I went back in I saved your sister but I couldn't reach her friend in time." His eyes looked darker than usual, if possible.

Elizabeth stared at him the room was dimly lit and had a oddly eerie feeling that made her stomach churn nervously. "Yah think?" she said after he mentioned the truth. She raised her eyebrow ok another lie he was spitting out a 'fallen angel'? Then she saw it she hadn't dreamed that part he had wings large beautiful eerie as fuck wings. "Azezel..." she whispered his name more to herself then anything. And now he was an archangel too? and an original seven. oh god she was going crazy. "What the hell do you mean turf war?" she said trying to blink away the disbelief from her head shacking it side to side. "And creations?" she stared at him blankly her eyes wide with worry when she remembered her sister being in there "My..." she began but stopped when he said he when in and saved her. She had to be grateful to him he did just save her sister, but her boyfriend was dead. Ha not that big of a loss to the world the dick weed. "thanks for saving her." she muttered looking at him carefully. "Why'd you save me?"

He looked distant now. "Our creations were the Nephilim." he said calmly. "Part human Part fallen angel. They are immortal like us to the extent that if you use great deal of magic from hell or kill their most direct female decedant. Those are the only two ways to kill them." his voice seemed to echo off the walls. "They've begun to become a problem once they found the balls to attack us in ceshvahn. A jewish holiday when we possess them. Ever since we've been fighting them to keep them at bay." folding his wings in he sighed looking at her.

She watched as he started to look like he wasn't there it was odd how he was talking about them as if he were living out what he was talking about. "So why did angels decide to.. you know. With humans didn't they think eventually something bad might come of it?"
"Killing never really resolves the issue the second another angel feels like having sex with a human they'll just make another and the problem will rise again won't it?" she sighed "Why would angels possess their children? What a cruel way to treat your child no wonder they have attacked back"

He smiles. "We aren't the regular and angels you see on Tv. We have sinned and were cast out so we did all this out of spite." he breaths. " now, it's just a game" He spoke as if he understood both sides but was still something was missing. "They fight to kill us but as far as I know we can't die. You can chain us to hell but not kill us." he stood and the lights brightened now.

Elizabeth understood he wasn't like the TV angels he was handsome like them but he wasn't nice or kind or giving like angels on the TV. He seemed darker in nature maybe that's why he feel he wasn't good in gods eyes any more. "So what was your sin Azezel?" she asked watching him. He had said this was a game but it was one that hurt humans and god loved humans above all his angels. Angels were to bow down to humans that's why Lucifer was thrown from the heavens he didn't like being second in gods eyes. "Everything can die." Elizabeth said bluntly "They just haven't found out how..." she thought about it "Having your wings torn from your back should strip you of your... angel-ness wouldn't it. In which would make you more mortal then angel." she was more stating to herself. "I remember when I was little things I saw in my dreams about angels." she stared off into nothing as if trying to remember that night she first saw him but not remembering him exactly "I remember beautiful angels and one very pretty one. He seemed different from the others something inside him was different and then I saw what happened at 9/11 and the angels being there and then..." she stopped and rubbed her head. "It's weird I know I saw more but I just can't bring myself to see more it's like I don't want to remember. I don't even remember when the dreams started." she bit her lip

He looked her in the eyes cold and unnerving. "Im sorry," his eyes flash bringing the memory of 9/11 up in her head zooming in on the angel's appearance revealing himself before he was fallen. Azazel then had a sadistic smile in the memory. His eyes were wide and filled with lunacy. How could this be him one would ask. He was an angel of massacre and death. He was bannished for dking his job. a sacraficial pawn one would say. Once dropping the memory his eyes were unreadable. "Now you know," he draws on a shakey breath. "This is our second meeting.

She stared at him the memory of him laying on the ground burning into her minds eye "I have meet you before... how could I forget." she said shacking her head "You haven't aged." she looked up at him as she sat on his bed. "Those dreams I've had when I was little were cause of you!" she stared at him "You were beautiful and yet so evil at the same time like a flame to a moth."

He remains silent. His eyes closed he breaths deeply thinking of how he had watched her grow from a distance. Since that first day he had checked on her growth to comfirm his suspitiouns. He never could confirm them. He has a chance now. The chance to learn the truth.

Back
Top Bottom