Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

Joanna watched him go under then looked around for him. when he came up on the other side she turned towards him. "I never killed anyone before.." she would sink her body all the way in up to her neck and swim around a few moments before swimming towards him and leaning on the rim beside his right arm.

"well you won't have to so long as I'm around" Max poked her cheek as he said this then sank down to his neck and let the water start relaxing his tense muscles

she looked at him with a smile. "well.. that makes me feel very safe.." she moved to float in front of him reaching up to his shoulders and rubbing them. "would you like for me to give you a massage..?"

Max smiled and said "people usually feel safe when the killer is on their side. And I wouldn't be aghainst it" he scooted up slighty so his shoulders were above the water and rested his hands on her hips lightly

massaging his shoulders she looked at him. she could feel the tension in his muscles. She made sure to do her best and after a good rub down she smiled "how does that feel? If you want i can rub your whole body down.." yes she mean his whole body. she felt like giving him attention in a special way. "Unless you rather we go get something to eat.."

"it feels better than it did before and we can worry about the rest of me in a bit" pulling Joanna closer he added "I think I could eat but who says we have to go anywhere" then gently bit her neck

being pulled to him she let out a small squeak like sound. her heart started to beat fast when he spoke, biting on her neck made her weak and giggle. "Oh? then what shall you eat if you stay here?" she asked as she moves to wrap her arms around his neck and play with his hair with her fingers.

Max dug his claws into her hips ever so slightly and said "well I do have a tasty little treat in my grasp right now" then spins them around and presses her against the wall of the sping and bites the other side of her neck

Joanna whimpered out when he dug his claws into her hips. It drove her wild, being pushing against the wall she wiggled. "what if i am not tasty?" she asked with a moan escaping her vocals as he bites on the other side of her neck.

Joanna moaned when he bit on her collar her. "Oh max.. I hope your right..." her hands gripped on his hair and she whimpered as her body trembled and her heart sped up in the beats. He was make her body tingle more in a very odd way she never felt with anyone.

Max smiled and said nothing but instead bit slightly harder then lifted her out of the water and started slowly kissing and biting up her thighs skipping over the place he knew she was waiting for teasing her

The more he bit her the more she felt like she was going crazy. gasping and moaning at each kiss and bite she wiggled, her hands would grip and pull on his hair more.

running his claws down her legs Max started biting harder the further he went up her inner thigh trying to tease Joanna as much as possible before she begged for more

Feeling his claws run down her legs she moaned out. it felt good to be getting this kind of attention, the more he got closer to the inner part of her legs she tugged on his hair harder. Trying to not give in so fast she couldn't help but start begging him. "Max please.. I cant take much more biting..."

Smiling Max said between bites "that's the point. you didn't expect this to be an easy night did you?" he then decided to start pushing her over the edge by gently biting her nether lips and licking up her slit

Joanna about jumped when he bit and licked on her lower spot. It had been a while since anyone even been down there on her but she mumbled as she laid back "I don't know.. I... I..." not really being able to answer him, she feel back into moans. Her eyes would roll wildly in her eye sockets and her hands kept tugging and jerking his hair around.

He continued biting and licking then ran his claws down her legs again and bit her hooded jewel quickly before going back down

Her moans turned into screams and soon she was at the point she couldn't take anymore. she would try to pull herself from him, only to find there was a wall blocking her from scooting back from the spring. "OH! Maxxx...." she screamed out.....

Max smiled and continued trying to drive her higher and higher then climbed out of the spring as she started to calm down and sat beside her waiting for eyes to clear

Joanna laid there breathing rather hard. She Really hadn't wanted him to stop, but she knew he had more from the way he was talking before. with a pounding heart and throbbing core she moved to her knees looking at him. "Did i do something wrong?" she asked in a tone of fear and excitement mixed.

"no just thought I'd give you a moment to catch your breath before the real fun began. now on your knees" Max stood in front of her his 8" phallus swaying as he did waiting to see if she took the hint

Joanna was already on her knees but when he stood she instantly knew what he wanted. looking up at him she smiled taking his phallus into her hands and stroking it gently. she begin gently then started picking up the pace before popping her mouth around it and giving long deep sucks. closing her eyes she would let her hand move to his sack and rub them gently as she bobbed her head until she had the whole 8 inches in her mouth and throat.

Without gagging she would deep throat his phallus, She hoped he was enjoying it as much as she was.

Max moaned slightly when Joanna started and progressively louder then grabbed her hair and started to push her down onto him with one hand and gently scratched her throat with the other

after a while he pulled her off and brought her to her feet then spun her around bent her down slightly and pushed her against the cave wall and said "choose"

Joanna loved the scratching he gave her. being spun around she leaned against the wall before looking over her shoulder to him. "Choose? choose what?" she was not catching his drift yet. She was not thinking he was giving her a chance to choose which hole he took first. Her tight slit was dripping wet and her claws was out clawing at the wall of the cave where he had her pushed to. Her tail wagged and her ears flicked.

Back
Top Bottom