Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

"Uh yeah.. I found everything fine.. Oh Shoes.. What size are you?" She knew he might not wear them but it would help him through out the winter if he had to travel in the snow. She would grab some pants that was his size putting them in the bag then moving to the shoe section and started browsing the shoes. She found a pair she liked and tried them on seeing they was a perfect fit. I found me a pair of shoes.. check em out.." she walked over to him showing them off to him.

"I don't wear shoes that often but when I do the have to be around size 14 to fit" looking at her shoes he commented "the look nice. found any others you like? its always good to have extras"

"Another pair? oh ok.." she went back to the shoe area and browsed to find another pair she liked and grabbed him a pair of size 14 boots. walking back to him she stopped at the jewelry department and grabbed the moon bead necklace. she shoved it into her pocket not wanting to get in trouble for stealing something that was not really necessary to steal.

After a good 15 minuets she had a good packed bag with clothes, shoes and other little things like underwear and bra's for her, boxer and briefs for him, she grabbed a bath robe to use for when she used the hot springs. getting some scented soaps and a little make up kit. she looked around for him... "max? should we get going? I got a lot of stuff.."

Max smiled and said "I saw that kid... but no scented soap... kind of hard to sneak up on something when you smell like you just rolled in a lake of bad perfume" He checked his bag making sure he had everything then said "yeah let's go" and gently pushing her out the door and tussled her hair slightly

"Seen what? Oh the necklace.. I just wanted something pretty to wear.." Before he pushed her out she swapped the soaps out even though she kept one of the scented soaps cause she liked the smell it gave off.

Reaching outside she looked at him confused why her hair was messed with but grabbed his arm when she spotted a beam of light walking down a alley. "What do we do?.. We cant get caught.." she was starting to freak out.

Joanna blinked at his answers. "Uhh... maybe we should run.. but i...." before she finished her sentence they would hear a male voice behind them. "Hey.. what are you two doing out here.. you better get inside before the storm gets worst.." The man started to walk towards them but would stop hearing another man call for him from the next street over. When the man stopped Jo let go of max's arm and started walking toward the wearhouse. She just wanted to get out of there before they was busted and she got tossed into jail. "Max... lets go.. he is right we shouldnt be out here.."

"have to be more desicive we might not be so lucky next time" he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and started walking back to the warehouse

when they got back he put her down and opened the window again

being tossed over his shoulder she just giggled. she liked it when he kinda babied her with the carrying her around. "Yeah.. Lets just hope it wont be a while before we have to steal again.."

Climbing through the window, Joanna would walk to the office pulling her jackets off. She was excited to try on her new clothes and other stuff she snatched up. Reaching the office she sat her pack down only to move to the simmering fire to warm up. "So what did you get?"

"not for a couple years at least... I grabbed a couple winter shirts and thread and needle and cloth patches. I really didn't need anything this was mostly for your benefit" Max stoked the fire and added some more fuel from the pack they left behind

Joanna smiled slightly. "Oh.. well thank you.. I got you something though.. I hope you didn't mind..." She reached into a side pocket of the bag and pulled out the bag of boxers and briefs tossing them to him. "I wasn't sure if you needed any or if you had a preference.. I got myself some nice under garnets too.. Oh.. your boots.." she would pull the boots and pants out showing them to him. She never shopped for a man before but hoped he liked what she got him. When she pulled out the boots and pants a book would fall out. It was a journal type of book. It had been written in by Joanna and she had hid it in her bag thinking it would be safe there.

Max moved quickly and picked up the book "ooh what's this?" then took the boots and tried them on and said "they fit nice you have a good eye and I usually don't wear undergarments either but thank you"

Joanna gasped out reaching for her journal " that is nothing...Give it back.." She really didn't want him to read it. It had her thoughts about him in the book. Mostly things she liked about him. Also she had written about waking up in his cave and how it felt for her to be in a strange man's cave not knowing if he was going to hurt her or not. Turning red in the face when he said he didn't wear underwear she looked down getting a mental image. "Oh.. Sorry right.. I uh i didn't know.. we ca use them for something else then..."

"hey eyes on the prize kid... the book that is... if its nothing why should I give it back" Max held the book just out of her reach "and no need to apologize"

Joanna looked up to him slightly from looking down. "It's my journal.. I don't want you reading it..." she pushed her head back down trying to get the mental picture of him out of her head.

If he opened the book he would be able to see a little entry ~tonight i was found by this man.. he seems different.. almost like me, keeps calling me a kid, I hate that.. why does everyone think i am a kid.. why didn't my attacker just wait til i was a little older then attack me.. That would have made my life a little easier..~ the entry was cut short followed by a list of things.. ~his eyes.. The way he touched my forehead with care.. the nickname he gave me, bear hunter..~ on the side of bear hunter he would see her scribbled in ~will do this one day to rightfully earn my nickname~

Standing there she did not look back up to him, The picture was practically stuck in her head.

"fair enough... I don't know about you but I'm hungry again, could you eat?" Max still held the book out of her reach and wiggled it a little "but if you want it you're gonna have to get it"

Joanna looked up at him with a grin. "uh yeah.. I think could eat again.." She stepped towards him reaching out to grab the journal. "give it.." she huffed out barely able to grab the book.

"what do we say when we want something" Max gently poked her in the ribs with his knuckle as she reached for the book and held it further out of her reach

joanna moved closer, reaching further she whimpered "Please?... Can i please have my journal?" if she tried to reach any further for her book he would have had her in his lap. She was trying to not touch him, cause the picture of him was still in the back of her mind. But being so closed to him was not helping her a bit...

"if you can grab it, come on stretch kid" He poked her in the ribs again and started moving the book in and out of her reach as she reached for it

Every time he brought the book closer she tried to grab it, but failed. after a few moments of trying to reach she growled and this time grabbed his arm to pull it to her and straddled his legs to get a better reach of her book. She didn't realize she was sitting on him facing him so close and in a almost improper way. "Max! give it!" she squealed out still trying to grab the book.

Max grinned and said "wow your shirt is kind of tight isn't it kid" then moved quickly again and nipped her side before handing her journal back

Shocked by the nipping on her side Joanna dropped the book floor before she could even grabbed it, landing with a hard thud it echoed the warehouse. She now realize where she was sitting. "yeah..uuhh..." she gulped moving back some looking at him, her eyes glistened with that puppy playful look, she liked what he had done to her side. "So.. uh.... food.. food does sound good.. will you make that stew again?"

Getting up from his lap she walked over to her bag pulling out one of the shirts to exchange for the one she had on. turning her back to him she would pull off her shirt, then reached over to grab her other shirt giving a glance over her shoulder to see what he was doing.

Max chuckled slightly and smiled again then picked up the book again and set it on the desk. He started rustling through the extra pack for the food and said " all I brought was dried meat and herbs so yeah for now we'll hunt after we get back so we have some fresh meat"

He then stoked the fire back up and started making the stew. occasionally looking over at Jo "anything interesting in that little book of yours"

Getting her new shirt on she shrugged, "Depends on what you think is interesting..". turning back to get her book and taking a seat. "I started writing in it when i was changed.. My mother had given it to me for my birthday.. just notes mostly not really a lot of writing.. few drawings.. I should have grabbed a new book but i wasn't thinking and it's too late to go back.." she would go quiet thinking about hunting.

Back
Top Bottom