Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

"choose where you get it first" Max said grabbing her tail close to its base and holding it up then slapping her ass with his member and scatching up the back of her leg

Her claws dug futher into the wall of the cave when he grabbed her tail, That was a HUGE Turn on for her and made her very weak in the knees... "Uh... I never had anal... please not there.. not yet..." she said softly at a whimper. When she felt his member slapping her ass she groaned out more. She was starting to slip into a sex coma as most would call it from being so far bent over the edge in pleasure. She had found someone who was not able to keep up but give her everything she desired....

"are you completely certain?" Max asked gently scratching her hip and keeping a firm grip on her tail while rubbing his member along her crack slowly

Joanna shook her head yes and no all at the same time. She honestly NOW did not care where he stuck it. With his hand on her tail and the other scratching at her she was under his spell.. He could order her to do just about anything. "uh-huh" Was the only sound she could even make out of her own vocals.

"very well then" max slowly pushed into her slit and started thrusting slowly at first then began picking up speed and pulling her tail back as he pushed in "stand up straight"

"good girl" Max slowly drew his claws up her stomach and chest between her breasts then pinched her nipples while still thrusting hard and using her tail to pull her onto him harder

Joanna just moaned out. her hands were using the wall for support. with him in control she shivered and groaned out as she let her first orgasms explode all over his hard member and body. "OOOHHHH! Max!" she groaned out as she soaked him.

Max let go of Joanna's tail and slapped her ass hard and said "did I say you could cum bitch" he grabbed her tail and pulled up on it lifting her onto her toes and slapping the other side of her ass

Joanna started to get a little scared from the way he was speaking to her, But with her being so submissive and wanting him to never be upset or un-pleased with her she just whimpered out "Sorry.... I wont do that again.." She was honestly going to try to not do it again but every time he caused her a little or a lot of pain she was getting closer and closer to another orgasms. Her whole body shivered and he could tell she was so close again. Her claws dug into the wall more and more and her feet scraped the ground where she stood.

Max let her heels touch the ground again and said "don't let it happen again... ask and you may receive" while he ran his claws down her spine lightly starting at the base of her skull and ending at the base of her tail then started thrusting harder and pulling her back faster

Joanna howled out in pleasure at every thrust and pull he did. It didn't take long before her to beg out "Max i cant hold it please... I must.. I must...." Her body was so tight and she wasn't trying to but she could feel her body pulling from him but surely every time she pulled from him he would just pull her back by her tail.

"must what?" Smiling wider Max just kept thrusting and dug his claws into Joanna's hip a bit and gripped her tail tighter using one of his claws to scratch it lightly while pulling her back even harder everytime she pulled away

"I must cum... I cant hold it..." She cried out in a whimper, She could feel her body becoming so jelly like and numb. It shook wildly at every touch he made on her with his claws. her toes curled and her own claws would dig more leaving impressions in the wall from her overly excessive whelming of pleasure. "Please... allow me.." He could tell bu the tone in her voice she was beyond cloud 9 with him now. Her eyes was filled with that happy puppy look.

"ask nicely and we'll see" Max dug his claws into Joanna's hip harder then rammed into her faster and harder causing her entire body to shake with every thrust

Her body was shaking very hard and uncontrollably, she couldn't take it anymore. She tried so hard to hold it, she really did but he was pushing her beyond the edge. "Max! please can i cum?!" She howled out as she held the gate as close as she could but with everything all built up in her it was leaking and trying to flood out.

"you may" max smiled then let go of her hip and reached down pinching her clit and rolled it gently between his fingers while squeezing her tail tighter and thrusting hard

With his permission she relaxed and Her body would pour out the extra hot cum she had been holding in. She soaked everything that was in contact with her, Her body still shivered all over. Her vocals was pushing out moans and groans. her body was so heavy she could slumped to the ground if he hadn't been holding her. "ohhhh thank you..." She said rolling her eyes from the pleasure.

Max smiled as she came and stopped thrusting for a moment saying "do you want more or have you had enough?" then slowly scratched up her leg again while still holding her tail and remaining buried in her

Joanna honestly had enough but she was not going to admit that to him just yet. "i want more.. You should be happy too.." She was willing to put her body into over drive just to make sure he got pleasure from this too. The more she ached the more it turned her on. She was a tough girl and willing to serve him in what ever ways she could.

"who says I'm not happy?" said max but started slowly thrusting again still enjoying the feeling of her tight hole but worried he was going to actually hurt her then smiled and pulled out and rubbed his cock on her ass "you ready for this?"

"no..no..one.. I just....." She let out a little whimper of fear when he rubbed his cock on her ass. closing her eyes she nodded and tried to relax. "uh..uh..yes.. i think... uh.. is it going to hurt.." Not like the pain really would bother her but she was just scared it would seriously hurt her. She had heard stories about people getting fucked up their asses and never being able to use the hole again. BUT she had that feeling that he would not hurt her in any way.. He did say he wanted her as his mate.. so why should he hurt her.. Before giving him time to even push himself into her she slid back and allowed her tight hole to wrap his hard aching cock.

moaning as she backed onto him Max said "it may hurt a little but no permanant damage" then pulled her tail backing her onto him a little at a time trying hard not to go to fast and hurt her but her tightness felt amazing and it took all his control not to shove his entire length onto her at once

Hearing his moans she pushed more of herself around him, She continued until she was all the way. It hurt but sent good tingles all throughout her body. with a pleasurable voice "this feels wonderful.." Her body was relaxed and very calm except for the racing heart from the excitement.

Max smiled and moaned again as he bottomed out "does it now" he said then pulled back slowly til he was completely out and thrust back in quickly and repeated the process over and over, enjoying the feeling of repeatedly entering her, and played with her tail

Back
Top Bottom