Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (Profiles)

Ere
Orientation: Very straight
Language Preference: Drowish and Common ( English )
Species: Drow

Bio : Ere was found in the forest by a human family when she was just a few days old, they took her in aside from the fact she was quite obviously not human, as she grew and wandered more she discovered other drow in the area, one old drow woman took Ere under her wing and taught her of Ellistraee and the language of her race as well as much about the underdark, she was just 50 when she was caught by a Drow Prietsess of Lloth and kept as a prisoner for some time. She has just managed to escape from them.

uh hi.... Ty for your character... Please state your intentions in the ooc thread please... Also do you realize this is a werewolf storyline... Your character might be in danger at times that can put her in a life changing moment...

yourhiddenmemories said:
uh hi.... Ty for your character... Please state your intentions in the ooc thread please... Also do you realize this is a werewolf storyline... Your character might be in danger at times that can put her in a life changing moment...

I am aware , I have had a lycan as a mate and I am not afraid of a were..

Name : Robert Stark

Orientation : straight

language preference : common English

species : werewolf

Robert is a descendant of a pure blood werewolf tribe. His tribe have been known to constantly travel from one place to another searching for enemies and food. Robert just like them is cruel and would do his best to have his clan name rises. He has recently been traveling away from the pack as he tries to make a name for himself.

OK! I Don't Know whats going on but this thread been on hold for way too long and I got a message that some are wanting to leave, I don't care if you want to stay or go.. Just make a Exit out with your characters. NO NEW Character are to be brought in til they post their character sheet in the profile thread and get approved by me please.... and NO asking people to hold your spot in the posting order from now on Until your character is approved and you make your first post you will not be considered a player for this story/game.

Alexandre Von'Eva (Alex for short)
Orientation: Bisexual, doesn't care much about gender
Language Preference: Common (English), Draconic, German, Vampirian
Species: Draconic Vampire

Alex is one of the last of her species, excluding her Father and two brothers. She left her kingdom when she was only 184 years old, and on occasion she will return for a short period.
She is a fierce fighter who portrays the image of a simple and quite regular vampire; however, when needed, she will morph into a very large and beautiful sapphire-coloured dragon who will tare apart anyone who crosses her path and intends on harming her. She is not immortal however, and does have her weaknesses.
Alex has had a mate that she met on her journeys throughout the [World]. A battle broke out between another Empire after a member of said empire was found dead. Alex and her partner, Jeremy, were blamed for the death. Jeremy was slain, but Alex continued on, leaving only a few members of the empire alive. She carries a katana at her side (though she doesn't need it much) that belonged to her beloved Jeremy.
Alex seems to be a darker character who acts shadey, but once you get to know her, you will see a whole new side to this spunky, mysterious Draconic Vampirian.

(Sorry if I was repetitive anywhere. It seems like Alex god-mods, but that isn't the case at all. I'd like to point that out, heh.)

Approved!

Give me time to make a new post in the thread and then you can hop in when you can, We will set the posting order as the story goes.

Back
Top Bottom