Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (Profiles)

Joanna Rainier
Orientation: Bi - Questioning
Language Preference: English
Species: Werewolf

Bio :: Joanna was born human with two wonderful parents. Growing up with them she had no worries in the world. On her 15th birthday her family was enjoying a camping trip when They was attacked by a werewolf. The only survivor of the attack was Joanna but her world changed. No longer just a human she started to experience and adapt to the werewolf in her blood stream. Her Hearing, Smell, Sight and Taste became stronger also over time. Between the full moons she can control when to shift and fiddle with her ears and tail. but nights of full moons she cant control herself and always winds up waking up the next days somewhere she is unsure of. She has not been known to kill or bite anyone since she found ways to trap herself before the full moons. From the time she was attacked she lived on her own hunting what she could and sleeping in dry places that was abandoned and safe.

http://www.f-list.net/c/joanna%20rainier/

name:Max Grin
preferred language:english
species:Werewolf (aberrent)

Bio: do to a mutation occuring when bitten, three things occured, first he lost his memories from before he woke up in the forest he now inhabits, two he does not lose control during the full moon but is more animalistic than other Werewolves even in human form, and he ages at roughly a tenth the rate of normal human. Currently lives in a cave with a pair of true wolves that have taken a liking to him

Thaedael said:
Can we get a quick synopsis on the story/setting?

the RP opens with hiddenmemories character Joanna falling unconscious in the words during the middle of winter to be found by my character and brought to his cave. She wakes up sometime later confused and a little afraid my character decides to take her in and they go into the city to get some clothes for her the end up spending the night in the city because of a snow storm. On there way back the were followed by some hunters who my character, now name Max Grin, scares away and head back to the cave and they become mates.

we are free styling so the story kinda develops as we go along

Right but like what's the lore. Are we all werewolves, are you the werewolf. That kind of thing, so I can just create a character (potentially) around that and know what to include.

the lore is maleable within reason and both HM's and my characters are Were's but they differ like Jo can affect certain aspects of her form no matter the phase of the moon but is forced to Change during the full moon, but my character can Change whenever he wants but can never look completely human, he also ages much slower than normal humans... and you can be whatever you choose

Was debating playing a woman, but looks like yourhiddenmemories isn't into lesbian play and all that, which would limit the interactions to just me and you really, which cuts into her rp. I will probably bow out.

Thaedael said:
Was debating playing a woman, but looks like yourhiddenmemories isn't into lesbian play and all that, which would limit the interactions to just me and you really, which cuts into her rp. I will probably bow out.

we were thinking she'd gradually go bi if you happened to join

joanna will have a curiosity about it. Sorry I shouldn't have set that in stone as straight. Although it will be interesting what will happen with a new woman in the picture for her. :) please don't just jump out. we can always work something out...

My only concern, yourhiddenmemories, is the posting constraints. I am not able to post when you both are most active during the night because of university/work obligations.

on that I had a bit of an idea on that but its not quite hashed out, it'd be sort of like a spin off, all the same characters plus yours but moves much slower and could be more urban and stuff

I think its I good idea. As long as we make sure we can. And do it by the rules of Bm I am up for something like a spin off story that would move slower. :)

Broken fang was talking about just having it that when I (ooc) am not around, my character (ic) would just leave the cave for a given time. It's up to you however, if you want to make a spin off you can do that too.

that sounds good to me. I am not picky and at the time i can only get online with my phone so it's a little slower then with a laptop or desktop.

Ashelynne DuBois

Orientation: Abstinent
Language Preference: French
Species: Werewolf

Bio; Ash is a nomadic-type werewolf, a follower of the gypsy life style of her forefathers. The werewolf-kin have been persecuted from a time before memory, since the dawn of man kind. As a result, the packs of these ab-humans have long adapted to their gift and curse.

2nd character.

Name: Augusta Rosen
Orientation: Straight

Bio: working on ( he is the were who changed Jo)

Ikr lol. I got little pictures in my head of him helping them along the way only to try to turn Jo against max. But yes towards the end of his story max and him will fight and possibly one will die or both will live. I haven't fully decided on that yet.

Back
Top Bottom