Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gothicjedi666 (Now On Skype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothicjedi666

Super-Earth
Requests

Emma Watson
Summer Glau
Kaley Cucoo

Being Called Daddy
Dirty Talk
Childishness
Pigtails (Hair Style)
Spanking
Caning
Whipping
Flogging
Paddling
Bondage
Diapers/Nappies (just the wearing of)
Age Play
Submissive Females
Schoolgirls
Cheerleaders
Breast Feeding
Nekos
Littles
Harems

Dislikes

Animal Sex
Piss
Scat
Gore
Pop Music Stars
Older Women
Femdom

I

RE: Gothic's New Thread. Updated and new plots. Added fandoms (really wants kaley cuoco)

I just want to say that I think your fandoms are 100% awesome.

RE: Gothicjedi666's Updated Thread

Gothicjedi666 said:
Requests

I'd be ever so grateful if anyone if anyone would indulge my love of Emma Watson by rping something involving her. Summer Glau would be nice too, I would love to have my own sexy Terminator. Last of all Kaley Cuoco is a goddess I'd so sumbit to her and that's saying something.

Plots

The Dark God

I will play a demonic (yet human looking) evil god a Hell-god. This dark god is seeking to breed an army for conquest by kidnapping, enslaving or simply recruiting females from other worlds. He can't have sons due a curse from a rival so he needs lots of daughters to make an army. The roleplayers can be any race they wish and any age they wish as long as they can get pregnant. They can even be fictional characters. The sky's the limit. I've started to expand on this idea recently. Some RPers and I have roleplayed this character rather well so he has a good name now and lots of daughters who can amuse him with girl on girl fights which can be quite lethal ending in a characters drawn out death. There can even be Father/Daughter incest if that turns you on.

I have done RPs with entire harems made up of fictional characters from magical worlds that was a good one. We could also RP a loyal slave of my character capturing females for their master to breed with. If your into darker kink you could be a character brought as a slave but not yet tamed or a favoured slave fallen out of favour and who needs to be punished. Another idea is that a large nation of humans or elves live under the Dark Gods protection. To thank him they sacrifice a virgin human/ elf to the dark god once per year only she doesn't die for him she's giving herself to him willingly.

The exact details can be worked out over a PM for each RPer. This plot is quite versatile really

Daddy/Daughter

Any sort of Daddy/Daughter is fine with me. I have plots in mind but I would like new ones since I have done all mine a few times now.

Fandoms I Enjoy RPing In

Overlord I & II
Fable II & III
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Star Wars KOTOR games other EU & films
Star Trek
Mass Effect 1,2 and 3
Skyrim & Oblivion
Buffy
Angel
Charmed
Harry Potter