Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

"So you do have a tattoo. Where is it?" He smirked having always been able to read that i might sort of thing and see the lie in Leighton's face. He smiled and leaned in and whispered into her ear smiling. "I have one to. " He smiled his lips dancing on her neck just below her ear as he whispered. He then leaned back smiling laying down on his back slipping his arm between her armpit and the bed rubbing her back lightly.

Grinning, she leaned her face into his, nuzzling his nose. "Ah but you see, the guy who will see that tattoo will have ever passage to my body. You do not have that, therefore you can't see it." She grinned, laying on her back so he wouldn't be tempted to suddenly lift her shirt off of her back. But when he said he had one too, she couldn't help but grin a bit wider. She could only imagine where it was.

He smiled laughing softly leaning in and kissing her neck giving it a playful nip. "I see can you at least tell me what it is?" He smiled as she was now laying on his arm smirking he flexed and lifted her so she was laying on his chest. "So I was thinking that since you murdered me... You are pretty much obligated to go to dinner with me this Friday. And since you brought me back to life i am required to take you to dinner next Friday. So that being said... You wanna go out the Friday after next?" He chuckled playfully looking up into her eyes deciding for her that he was going to be monopolizing her Fridays for the rest of the month.

"If I told you, the fun of searching for it, would be gone. So for now, it'll remain a mystery." She giggled. When he pulled her to lay on top of him, she lay on him, not wishing to sit up. It may be a bit provocative if she did--like getting a tattoo in the ho spot wasn't. Grinning, she ran her finger along his cheek. "Oh don't say that. If you do that, i will take advantage of you--non-sexually." She laughed a little bit.

"Who says i would not like that. I would not mind you taking advantage of me any way you like I rather enjoy your company. " He smiled his hands slipping behind her and under her shirt pushing their way up her back slowly to her bra smiling. He just liked touching her soft skin it felt great against his firm hands leaning up kissing her neck softly then biting it lightly just over her pulse.

"Nathan." She blushed a bit, moving her hands over his, bringing them down. He was going a bit too fast and since they only knew each other for just two days, it was too quick. Sure it would seem like they've known each other for so long but this, in her opinion was too quick. She moved from him, wanting to change out of the dress. She moved to the boxes with clothes and pulled out a long tee and some shorts. "Close your eyes." she said softly, looking back at Nathan.

He smiled as she pushed his hands down he did not think they where going to fast since what he was doing was not sexual. He was just touching her skin and he did not see it as offensive laughing when she said to close his eyes. "I would hate to alarm you but i have already seen you naked." He smiled looking at her looking her up and down for a moment knowing he would never see her in that outfit again. He then rolled over grumbling softly to himself he longed for the day when she would open up to him more. "Okay but i want a massage!" He laughed playfully knowing she would not do that if she would not let him touch her.

She turned her back to him and laughed a bit. "Fine. But it's not like you will see anything too explicit. In this century, women wear undergarments." She giggled. She took the dress off, clad in a bra and panties, and by now, she forgot that he would be able to see her tattoo. Pulling on her shorts, she hopped once to pull them up and then pulled her shirt on, after wards, tying her hair up in a messy ponytail. She moved over to him and sat on the bed. "Do you really want a massage?"

"If you want to trade them then sure if not then no. " He smiled turning his head so he could look at her having been good and not looking at her while she was changing. "I am not about to ask for something i wont give in return. " He smiled having always been like that since he was young long long ago. He reached over and took her hand gently giving it a soft squeeze everything they did was so confusing. One moment they where going full out the next she was slamming on the breaks so hard he was getting whip lash. "I was not kidding about dates for the next 2 weeks by the way." He smiled at her bringing her hand to his lips kissing it gently.

Laying with him, she smiled gently. "I honestly don't care. I just don't want to be moving too fast. I watched all my old friends in Kansas speed things up. It never lasts." She was just talking from her own experience and from her friends' experience and since she really liked him already, she didn't want things to be messed up later. That's the only reason she kept pulling away.

"Darling I waited 400 years for one girl do i sound like the kinda guy that ends things?" He laughed playfully mocking himself for the first time in a long time smiling he leaned over and kissed her softly. "We will slow things down I don't want to to rush you baby. Just do me a favor don't assume every time i touch you i am trying to get into your pants. " He smiled and tapped his forehead against hers lightly looking into her eyes. "Some times i just want to touch you and make sure i am not dreaming. "

"Bad experiences have soured me." She shrugged, kissing him back gently. Smiling gently, she sighed softly. "Well you need to understand that in this century, when a guy lays his hands on a girl the way you do, it usually means he wants to get into her pants. So you can't blame me for being a little guarded." She told him gently. "but...I suppose I can wrap my head around the idea of you wanting to touch me to prove it's not a dream." She liked being adored and loved it when a guy showed that. Not that many guys liked to. All that male bravado turns them into a jerk and makes them hurt even the ones they love.

"Oh i never said i did not want to get into your pants. I just said that if i wanted to try that i would go about it in a different way. I would not just press my palms against your back ands sides. " He smiled chuckling softly kissing her again before moving to stand slowly his throat hurt but he needed to be getting home. It was after practice and he knew his mother would be worried. "I need to get home. Can i pick you up for school tomorrow I know its not that long of a walk but... I am that kinda guy and... don't guys drive girls to school they like?" He smiled actually asking her how a guy who wanted to date a girl acted he never paid much attention to it.

She laughed a bit. "Yes and that would lead you to a broken wrist." She grinned. She was a bit feisty. When he said that he needed to get home, she nodded. Kissing him back, she sighed gently. "Take it easy. And I know you're jocky but I swear, if i see you out on that field practicing while you're still recovering, I'll do that again to you and it won't be Leighton controlling me." That was her way of expressing care in her own 'beatdown' way.

But when he asked if he could take her to school, she calmed down a little bit. "Okay." She nodded. "And yeah, that's what they do. They also like to carry their books but I always frowned upon that. i wouldn't ever treat my guy like he was some pack mule." She blushed. "N-Not that you're my guy or anything. I just mean...well you know--in general." She nodded.

He smiled picking up his jacket off the floor and laying it on her gently smiling brightly. "Okay so i am not your mule but... All the guys on the team have a girl they like... And they let that girl have their jacket. " He said softly ending his awkward sentence even more awkwardly as he turned and walked way heading to the door. He smiled brightly as he walked down the stairs waving to her mom and heading out the door to his car. He had not dated a girl ever and it had been so long since he and Leighton courted it scared him to even think about it.

Sitting up, she hugged her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. Watching him, she smiled a little bit brightly, pulling his jacket over her. She watched him go and then giggled, nuzzling her face into her knees. It had been so long since any guy ever treated her right. Let's just say, the guys in Kansas came off as sweet and kind at first but in the end, they took what they wanted and always ended up leaving. It left her guarded more than anything.

After Nathan left, Anne smiled and she went up to her daughter's room and saw her there, hugging his jacket to her. She leaned on the door frame and smiled. "Well...it seems you two have gotten quite close in just two days." she smiled softly.

Leigh looked up quickly and blushed. "Mom..." She giggled. "Since when are you interested in my life?" She asked, not trying to sound harsh or mean.

Anne sighed and she looked down. "I know we're never home sweetie. We're just--"

"Busy?" She asked. "Yeah. Too busy to stay home and unpack. Too busy to come to some of my concerts. Too busy to watch your daughter grow up..." She murmured. "I get it." She said quietly..

Anne frowned and went to her. "All that can change. It will now."

"How? You and Dad are serious workaholics. How did I ever get born?" She asked.

Anne would answer that but then it'd sound like Leigh was an accident which she wasn't. "Look, Mom, I don't want to fight. You just can't expect me to suddenly tell you so much of my life when you haven't been in it since I was like...I don't know, five." She told her.

Anne ran her hand through her hair. "I know. I know. Your father and I do want to change that because we know in a year, you'll be off to college or something or try to leave home and we'll have no one to blame but ourselves for never being there." She said quietly. "We're not going to wait that long to realize that we've lost our daughter." She said softly. "If anything, today scared me so much. I thought she'd really consume your soul and not leave your body. Today I got light of almost losing my baby girl and I'm not going to let that happen again." She said softly. "Neither I, nor your father will." She added.

Leigh let out a small breath and nodded slowly. "It could be quite a long story. Do you have time?" She asked.

Anne just smiled, gently nodding, putting her hand on her daughter's arm.

Nathan went home groaning glad his parents where just getting home he quickly deleted the answering machine to mask that he had walked out of school at lunch. When his mother saw his neck she lost it yelling and screaming and fetching her father. "How in the world did you get that! I thought you guys took it easy in practice are you okay!" His father looked at him placing his hand on his back causing him to wince. "Yea mom ... Kevin horse collared me thats all i was trying out for tight end. "His dad lifted the back of his sons shirt and saw the bruise that covered his entire back and his eyes got wide. "The Jim drove me into the track i will be fine i just need to relax. " He said softly going up to his room and laying down on his stomach passing out almost instantly. He had been fighting it since he woke up his pride not letting him show weakness in front of Leigh.

Both mother and daughter were laughing and really bonding, something they never really did. When her father came home, he heard their laughter and walked up to Leigh's room, seeing them. He instantly noticed Leigh's new haircut and it looked good. It had been a while since he saw his daughter's face since she usually covered it with her bangs. "Well I see you two are bonding." He smiled.

Anne looked at her husband. "Come join us. Leigh was just telling me about a boy." She smiled.

Carlton, or Carl raised a brow. "A boy huh? Well this ought to be interesting." He chuckled a bit, moving over to the bed and laying down on his side. He noticed the jacket. "Ah...so only two days here and you've already made a good 'friend.'" He teased.

Leigh looked down. "Oh hush." She giggled. For a few hours, they sort of caught up and she finally felt like they were a family for once. laying her head down in hr mother's lap, Leigh eventually dozed off. It was getting late and both Anne and Carl were tired as well. Carefully to not wake her, Anne and Carl tucked her in and fell asleep as well.

Nathan woke up early the next morning going down stairs to his mom and smiling his back feeling a bit better but not feeling good by any means. He sat carefully in his chair a black button up shirt with red flowers arcing up from the bottom as he to varying heights on this shirt. He smiled brightly as he stood and went out to his car a bit early for his tastes but he then went to his car and drove to his house. He speed from his house to hers smiling as he pulled into the driveway and hopped out. He jogged up to her door knocking on it softly wanting to see her before she got into the car.

That next morning, she awoke and showered. She spent about half hour on how to fix her hair. Her bangs came to her mid forehead now and she didn't like how it looked. Grimacing, she simply pinned them back and tied her hair into a loose high ponytail. Pulling on a pair of fishnet leggings which she adored, she put a ripped at the hem black jean skirt over it and her belt. On top she put on a Nikolai Wolfe shirt and then pulled on a cropped jacket. It looked good, the overall get up, even with the heinous bangs.

Walking downstairs she grabbed a toaster strudel on the way since she heard the knock at the door and grabbed her bag. Slipping her feet into her colored low top Chuck Taylor's, she opened the door and smiled at him, taking a bite of her toaster strudel. "Hey." She said, covering her mouth for she had strudel in her mouth.

He looked at her smiling his hands reaching out playfully giving her jacket a light tug silently reminding her about his coat. He leaned in giving her a gentle peck of a kiss on the tip of the nose and then leaning back looking into her eyes. "Hey, I love the look. I have always been a fan of fishnets very very sexy." He smiled releasing her jacket and standing there waiting for her to come outside if she forgot his coat it would not bother him.

When he tugged her coat, it made her remember. "Oh. Thank you." she smiled. "I will be right back." She said quickly and ran up back to her room. She took her jacket off and looked at his that was sitting on the back of her chair. Picking it up, she smiled and put it on and then walked downstairs and looked at him, walking out of the house and to his car. "What do you think?" She asked, smiling brightly at him as she went to him, standing before him.

He chuckled as the extra large jacket hung off her body covering her completely from shoulder to her mid thigh. "Looks better on you then it does on me. Even though it hides your lovely body. " He chuckled slipping his arm around her lower back leading her out to his car opening it smiling. He offered her his hand to help her in smiling brightly looking into her eyes. "You know how may girls are going to hate you for this right?" He chuckled playfully remembering the half dozen or so girls who had been flirting with him for years trying to get him to ask him out.

Leigh giggled. Yeah, she could have worn this jacket as a dress if she wanted. Moving to sit in the car, she looked up at him, grinning. "Oh I know. But I live for it." She said softly, sitting back in the car. if anything, she loved it when girls hated on her for being so lucky. It made her know that they didn't just hate her but envied her and given these were the girls who tended to make her life hell, it was night to know that Leigh could make their life hell too.

He smiled and got back into the car smiling placing his hand on her knee putting the car on the reverse and backing out. Smiling he dove slowly to school staying at the limit knowing it would not be long before they got there either way. Once they where there he got out and waited for her at the front of the car smiling brightly. "So beautiful you going to stay after school and watch me practice and wait? Or you going to walk home?" He said softly smiling at her hoping she would stay with him and watch practice.

Back
Top Bottom