Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

Her brow raised. When he made sure the door stayed shut, her guards went up and she swallowed hard. She knew he was up to something and when he handed her that spell, she figured it meant something along the lines of ending those who descended from the judges and people who condemned her. Looking over it, the words were foreign to her but she said them anyways and because she said them at all, it triggered the spell.

He closed his eyes feeling the spell take him groaning softly looking at her groaning. "Thank you. Now if you want your revenge ... Take it!" He groaned pushing her against he wall holding her there. He knew she had a spell that would force him away and he prayed she would use it. "You are not moving form this spot until you free her!"

Grunting when he pushed her against the wall, she swallowed hard and glared at him. "You will not stop me! Nothing and no one will stop me." She yelled, speaking Latin once more, using a harsh spell to push him away. She didn't care what would happen to him now once he was off of her. He was in her way and it wouldn't be her fault if he died. She warned him and he didn't listen.

He flew across the room over the boxes and slamming into the wall bouncing off he fell into a pile on the ground. Very slowly he stood up and moved to her side again the witch said she had to kill him and he would force her to do just that. "I told you this ends here Leighton. " He said as he jumped over the boxes throwing his arms around her and pulling her to the ground with him. A quick bit of his new strength and he was on top of her one hand in her hair the other on her neck squeezing just enough to her think he meant to kill her. "Damn you for making me do this Leighton. "

Turning, she was just about to head back upstairs to finish off Anne for the wrong-doing she committed by making it impossible for Leighton to attack the descendants but when she heard shuffling and his voice, she turned. It shocked her that he could even get up from a fall like that. It happened so fast that soon she found herself on the ground, struggling. She wouldn't let him kill her. No, if anything, she'd be the one to kill him, just to get him off her back. Finding the will and strength, her eyes flashed a shiny violet color. A wide grin came over her face and she kneed him off of her, pushing him off to the side. She moved on top of him, her hands instantly wrapping around his neck and squeezing hard for the life of her. She whispered something in Latin, a killing spell to be performed with a choke hold. He was going to die and then, she would get her revenge.

He smiled and allowed her to wrap her arms around her throat groaning softly taking a deep breath before she began to choke him. When she finished her spell he gripped her head and pulled it down to his lips whispering into her ear with everything he could do. "Thank you. " He then kissed her cheek proving his love for her before her choke hold caused him to black out. Seconds later both the spell and her hold on him took his life his hand falling next to her the crumpled paper with the spell to return him to life slipping form his hand to the ground next to him. He could feel his soul being ripped from his body both of them being torn from him as he began to enter the after life. Both seeming content that they had died an honorable death.

The moment the life slipped from him, she had seemed victorious but then soon felt her own life slipping; Leighton's that is. She fell off of him, siting on her side, clutching her heart. It was painful and nothing seemed to counter it. He got her. She groaned out in serious pain, falling to the ground on her back, breathing hard. Her eyes slowly shut and everything stopped. Her heart beat, her function and her spirit slipped out of Leigh's body and forever went away, dispersing into the heavens where she would be able to rest; all the evil out of her soul slipping away.

Leigh's eyes opened wide, she gasping for a large breath. Letting out a deep exhale, she sat up, putting a hand on her heart. Running a hand through her hair, she looked down at herself, grimacing at the grotesquely slutty choice of clothing. Looking over to her side, she saw Nate. "Oh my god!" Rushing to him, she put her hands on his cheeks, shaking him. "Nate. Nate! Wake up!" Tears formed in her eyes. Leighton did this using her body. She was shaking. But then she noticed the piece of paper. Picking it up, she sniffled and looked it over and then at Nate. Taking a risk, she swallowed hard and said the words; saying the spell.

His body was limp and a deep bruise had formed around his neck where she had strangled him. When she read the spell Nate and Nathan both felt the pull back to the body with a smile Nate nodded yielding his body to the hero of the day. Nathan felt the spark of life filling his body again and gasped for air to fill his air starved lungs. His throat hurt and his head pounded as he coughed and gasped for air. He looked up into her eyes as he held his throat coughing smiling weakly she had saved him. His free hand slipped up and touched her cheek lightly wanting her to know he did not blame her for what happened though he could not talk at the moment.

For a moment she felt like that the spell didn't work. She covered her mouth, tears now rolling down her cheeks. It was all her fault. She hated who she was related to! But then...in that moment she had almost given up, he awoke. Her eyes widened and she saw as he came back to life, suddenly all color returning in him and she hugged him. Leigh was sure he must be sore but that didn't matter. He was alive. She just cried in his arms, so scared she lost him. She'd never be able to forgive herself if he hadn't awaken.

He hugged her tightly and pressed his face into the nape of her neck kissing her softly happy to be alive and that she was safe. After a few long moments he pushed himself to stand his body wavering a bit as he staggered to the door. He had not heard from her parents since he arrived and he feared the worst. He pulled the knife from the door frame with every bit of strength he could muster. He looked at her and with a harsh raspy scratchy voice placing his hand gently on her chest, if her parents where dead he did not want her seeing it. "Stay." He said softly moving up to the stairs letting out a soft groan as he pushed himself from stair to stair and up to her room to see what her Leighton had done.

She kissed him back, not even caring if it was a really hasty kiss since she only knew him for two days. Pulling back, she looked at him, watching as he seemed he could barely keep a stance. She put her arm around him, helping him as they went up the stairs. She heard weeping. She ran to her room and opened the door and saw her mother, so terrified and weeping. "Oh Mum..." She rushed to her on her knees and hugged her. At first, Anny didn't want to hug her but Leighton never would have hugged her. She knew it was her Leigh.

"Leigh!" She hugged her daughter, holding her close. They were terrified at what just happened.

"Where's Dad?" Leigh asked urgently when she could control her crying.

"He's fine. He was at work while all this happened." She said softly. "He doesn't know. And I don't plan on telling him. He'll never understand darling." Leigh just nodded.

Looking at Nathan she bit her lower lip. "So which are you? Nate or Nathan?" She asked quietly.

He followed her seeing her unbound he put his knife away the bruise on his neck now deep purple he spoke softly his voice still scratchy. "Nathan. We need to find a way to explain a whole the size of me in your wall down stairs. " He spoke softly thinking about the large area of caved in drywall his whole body hurt and his shirt was covered in dust from the drywall. He took a long slow deep breath and leaned against the wall of Leigh's room sliding down into a seated position. He needed to relax and he did not want to move anymore for right now his eyes remained locked on Leigh and he smiled glad he was able to save her.

"Wow...Not even two days and there's a casualty of this old home..." Anne joked, finding it lightened up the mood just a little bit. Wiping her eyes, she stood and grabbed the book, walking back to its hiding place and putting it back in there. It was safe to keep it in case any other dead witches wished to come back and wanted to extract revenge.

Looking at them both, her eyes widened moving to Nathan. "oh dear...Come, we'll get you rested and Leigh and I will do our best to recreate a wall." She said softly, leading Nathan out.

Leigh, confused walked out after them. "Recreate a wall? Us? You're kidding me right?"

"No. I was taught witchcraft but I was sworn in to do it only for good. We will fix this house and make it like no fight ever went on here." She said softly. "Unless you wish to explain to your father that he married into a family of witches..."

Leigh shook her head and walked on fast. "No thanks." She laughed, wiping her eyes, putting her arm around Nathan as they led him downstairs and into the family room where she helped him lie down on the couch and brought him some aspirin and ice, as well as water of course. "Thank you. I'm sorry for what happened. But if it wasn't for you...well you know." She said quietly, wrapping some ice up in a cloth and put it to his neck, after feeding him the aspirin.

He was finally able to carry himself his muscles having woken up from being starved of life. He smiled not pushing her away though using this as an excuse to hold her close. When she laid him down and gave him the aspirin smiling brightly holding her hand lightly. Whispering softly as she wrapped his neck with the iced cloth his eyes locked on hers. "You look cute in this outfit but... i think i want to burn it to forget what happened. " He said softly smiling wanting to burn everything that was related to Leighton so he would not be forced to look at it again. He took a deep breath and smiled patting her side and silently telling her to go help her mother as he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

"Good, because this outfit is a bit too slutty for my taste." She laughed a bit, leaning down and kissing his forehead gently. "Just rest." With that, she got up from him and went to her mother and helped. Since Leigh couldn't actually say any spells since she hadn't perfected them enough for construction, all she did was hold up some of the wrecked parts of the wall so her mother could spell them back into place, molding them. After maybe ten to fifteen minutes, they were done and now embracing. Anne rubbed the back of her daughter's head and Leigh stayed close in her mother's arms.

"I should be going home soon. I don't want anyone to get to worried i just stormed out of school at random. " He spoke softly seeing the pair hugging each and wanting them to have some time together to talk things out. With a soft sigh he pushed himself up and put the towel on his neck down. He groaned as he pushed himself up to his feet and began walking outside it was going to be a challenge explaining his deep purple collar to his parents.

Leigh watched him and she bit her lower lip. She parted from her mother and went after him, gently grabbing his hand, stopping him. "You should stay. Rest a little bit more. Besides...I mean, it's not that late." She said softly. It was still somewhat early and she hoped he could spare some time and be with her. While she and her mother did have a lot to talk about, she'd rather talk to him at this moment, plus, he needed to rest.

He smiled and chuckled softly moving over to wrap his arms around her leaning a bit with her. "Well can i go lay on your bed your couch is a bit uncomfy."He chuckled not waiting for her to say yes or now before he lead her up stares and to her room. Once inside he crawled into her bed using her pillow burring his face in it lightly. It smelled wonderful and made him smile he rolled onto his back and looked at her. "You do look cute when you dress all trampy, you should do it more often. " He smiled wanting to make her relax a bit more hoping she would come lay with him.

Nodding, Leigh walked him up to her bedroom and she smiled as he went to lay down. looking at herself in the mirror, she gasped and looked at her bangs. "My bangs! M-My beautiful bangs!" She whispered, freaked out. Looking down at what she was wearing, she grimaced. Turning to him, she moved over to the bed and laughed a bit. "Well if this was the style in the 1600s, I'm honestly shocked." She said quietly. "And I respect myself too much to ever wear something like this...out in public that is. In private is a totally different situation." She grinned.

He smiled reaching up and pulling her down into the bed chuckling softly. "No Leighton was never in style she enjoyed showing herself off a lot." He smiled wrapping his arms around her as if he where going to protect her from something else now. "I am sure your mom will know a spell that will fix your hair if not... It will grow back. " He smiled still thinking her hair looked rather cute but not about to tell her that he liked it. He was still not sure if he liked it because he did or because Leighton did. He smiled and remained quiet just holding her tight wanting to keep her safe.

"No wonder you fell for her so easily..." She teased him, hoping that it was okay to say that, given the current events. Laying with him in his arms, she nuzzled her face into his chest, closing her eyes. Pulling back, she let out a small breath and looked at him. "I'm sure I can make use of this style. I hear headbands and hair scarves are making a comeback and it'd be better to have short bangs for them." She said softly with a small smile. Nuzzling her face back into his chest, her mind started to wonder. Why was he so interested her? Was it because she looked like Leighton? She didn't want to be thinking these things but that was in fact the main reason he was still talking to her, right? Pulling back, she looked up at him. "Is it because I look like her?"

He smiled holding her close looking at her intently loving how she was laying nuzzling into him. "No, it is because we have gone threw a lot together in the last 2 days. And ... you seem like a sweet girl one i would love to get to know better and maybe even date. " He said softly leaning in kissing cheek softly before laying back down deciding to make her blush some. "Besides i heard about this new thing kids are doing where you choke each other while having sex and i know you have the strength to choke me now." He smirked patting her back hoping she realized that was his way of saying what happened was okay with him.

Looking up at him as he explained, she bit her lower lip, nodding slowly. Though when he said that last part about sex and choking, she blushed and looked down, giggling a bit. Burying her face into her pillow, she lay on her stomach, laughing now. It never took much to make her laugh. She laughed at almost everything and while a lot of people made fun of her for it, she always looked at as it meant she had a positive outlook on life, enough to be able to laugh so much. What's the harm in that?

He smiled when she blushed and began to giggle and expecting her to stop but when she did not he laughed softly and started to tickle her. "You always laugh when boys talk about having sex with you? Cause that would explain a lot. " He chuckled rolling over to her kissing her shoulder lightly his hand rubbing her lower back lightly. "So you have any tattoos? " He smiled blatantly trying to get to know her just to have something to talk about.

Maybe she was immature like that, but she couldn't help it. When someone mentioned having sex with her, she laughed because she never believed it. Looking at him, she nodded. "Maybe." She giggled a bit, laying on her side, propping her head up with her hand. "Hmm...I might." And she'd never forget that beautiful night she got her first tattoo. It may be in a provacative spot but it's not like no one knew where it was. Thank god Leighton never noticed it and wanted to show it off.

Back
Top Bottom