Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

As he moved down into the tub, she smiled gently and lay on top of him, soon turning so they were laying side by side. A soft moan came from her as his finger prodded her, teasing her oh so much. Biting her lower lip, she moved his hand away, closing the gap between them and sort of entwining her leg with his, causing her sex to be pressed against his manhood. Her hand moved around his cheek and she kissed him deeply, pulling his body closer to hers.

He smiled reaching down as she pushed his hand away and guided himself into her his shaft grinding against her clit. He was glad he was still hard from the blowjob and hoped that feeling her walls around him would keep him that way. He returned her kiss his hand hooking her hip lifting it high onto his waist massaging it lightly. His mind racing wondering if he could keep his cock hard enough or his energy up enough to continue making love with her all night so she would stay. He did not move an inch as he held her returning her kiss wanting her to take the lead his current position was to awkward for him to think to move.

As much as she wanted to stay and live this all out, she knew she had to go. A small groan came from her, not of pleasure but more like a whine. She sat up and stopped them, shaking her head. "We shouldn't. I need to get going. I'll be in trouble--" She caught herself from almost telling him. "My parents are probably freaking out." She murmured, sitting up and looking at him. "I'm sorry." She was sure he'd hate her so much by now. She didn't want to start another thing and not be able to finish. That would suck for both of them.

He pressed her hips down as she sat up pushing himself deeper into her looking into her eyes. "Your telling me you don't have time for one more quick one. " He said softly looking into her eyes he loved the way she felt around him and his eyes where begging her to let him get her off again. "I promise to make it quick." He said softly almost pleading with her he knew she was going to say no but he needed to try.

He didn't have to beg. She smiled gently and she moved on top of him, straddling him, rubbing her wet womanhood against his hardened member. She moaned softly, moving her hands around into his hair and kissed him deeply, pulling back slowly after, sucking on his lower lip. Sitting up, she took ahold of him and positioned him at her entrance and slowly slid down on him.

He groaned feeling himself slide into her again closing his eyes and biting his lip. His hand moved to her clit rubbing it slowly but firmly he knew he would not last long and needed her to do the same. His finger would match what ever pace she chose to set. The faster she went the faster his finger would rub her. He chewed on his lip watching her intently loving the thought of watching her breasts bounce as they made love.

A soft moan came from her as she sat down fully on him. She leaned over on him, slowly moving her hips against his, moaning more as her lips found his in a passionate and sensual kiss her breasts rubbing against his chest. She wouldn't last long. No. She could already feel it building up so intensely. When they made love, it was right. They connected. There was passion and love and so much intimacy. It was crazy but so crazily good.

He groaned softly as she rocked on him he would not last long at all the repeated orgasms had made him so sensitive it would take little from her. He returned her kiss with all the passion and the energy he could muster having let this young girl tire him out completely. It felt so right making love to her he only hoped that at the end of the year she would not leave him when he had to move for school. He groaned into the kiss his toes curling over the lip of the tub as the made love his fingers curling into her ass cheeks gripping them firmly as she rode him.

Leigh moved a little faster on him, moaning loudly. She sat up, tilting her head back, resting her hands on her chest. It was building up. So much to the point that it hit her so hard and fast, she could hardly comprehend it. "Oh my--" She had to hold back her moan, not wishing to call attention to them. It felt so good. It was better than before. And she knew it'd only keep getting better. Her toes felt like they were curling. Her mind was fogging up and pounding so hard. Her stomach was hurling and lurching. Everything was going crazy. "God..."

Feeling her riding him had and seeing the view of her riding him now fully. He groaned watching himself vanish into her was the second sexiest thing he had ever seen. When he felt her begin to cum and felt her body against his as she came he did the same his hands gripped her ass firmly hard enough to leave it red for an hour or so. He groaned loudly biting his lip to hold back the pleasure filled scream that wanted to cum. "My lord!" He groaned as his entire body seemed to jerk into her as what was left in his groin spilled into her. He felt so drained both physically and in a way he had never felt before, like he could not get it up again right now if he wanted to.

As she came off of her post-climactic high, she lay on his chest, relaxing a little bit. She was exhausted and the fact that she still had to go to that party weighed on her conscience and body. She didn't want to go. but for his sake and safety, she had to. "Oh my god..." She panted hard still, closing her eyes. "That was amazing..." It truly was. the best thing ever, both times. Her body was aching but in the best way. She felt so satisfied, nothing could go wrong. Not even the party.

Nathan smiled and kissed her softly his arms wrapping around them as the water poured over their bodies. The pain from the day before gone his neck and back felt better then ever right now. Even with the dark bruises still on his skin smiling he closed his eyes relaxing he would soon get used to being with her. Both holding her close in such an intimate way, and making love to her. He would have to talk to his friends and get ideas on how to make it better. He knew by the locker room chatter a few things and that he was better off then many guys but he wanted to be the best for her.

After recovering, she sat up and smiled softly. It felt nice to make love while water was pouring on them. A soft and relaxing feel to making love. Though now she knew that she had to get up and clean herself and get going. "We should rinse off, yeah?" She giggled a little bit. No doubt, she was exhausted. Imagine how he much be feeling. She worked him pretty hard.

He smiled and moved her so she was laying next to him and then stood up slowly. His hands then found hers and he helped her to her feet with ease looking at her silently. He then grabbed the black bottle of liquid soap and smiled beginning to lather up his body. "You can use moms unless you wanna smell like a guy. " He chucked softly leaning in giving her a soft peck before rinsing off his chest.

Leigh stood up with his help and she took a hold of the more pretty white and silver bottle. "Well...as much as I wouldn't mind smelling like you, I would rather smell like a girl than anything else." She giggled, cleaning her body and using the more feminine scented liquid soap and lathered up her body.

He smiled washing himself with the practiced haste that he had learned over years and years of showered after sports. Smiling once he was complete he backed up and leaned against the wall watching her as the water trickled over her body. He stared at her happily looking into her eyes from time to time just enjoying every little thing about her. "I think i am going to get a new tattoo but i don't know what though. " He laughed playfully wondering if she would have any input in the matter.

Once he stepped back, she stepped more under the shower head and let the water rinse off the soap off of her body. She turned facing him, running her hands through her hair and looked over to him when he mentioned a tattoo. She laughed a bit, thinking. "Well...don't get anything cheesy like Leigh and Nathan forever. Save that for a tree." She always thought it was so sweet and cute when a couple so in love carved their name of initials on a tree.

He smiled and leaned in giving her a kiss on the on the cheek and stepped out of the shower drying off slowly. Slipping his boxers on he smiled letting out a happy sigh before throwing his tank top on. His mind wandered about what he could get knowing he wanted something to commemorate the boy who gave his life for him. He closed his eyes leaning on his hands against the sink letting his hair hang down to frame his face as he thought. Trying to block out the faint stinging in his back that was growing to annoy him more and more after being pressed so hard into the tub.

Watching him go, she smiled and then finished up with her shower and soon stepped out too. She dried herself off and then wrapped the towel around her hair and then put her clothes back on. the leggings were particularly hard to get on but once she managed, she got her skirt on and then her bra and tank top. Pulling the towel off, she dried her hair until it was no longer dripping wet and she looked at him. "You okay?"

He smiled standing up looking over at her smiling brightly. "How could i not be fantastic i have the best woman in the world in love with me." He smiled leaning in to her kissing her cheek wrapping his arms around her before nipping her neck lightly. He then turned and looked around not seeing his mom he lead her from the room to his room so she could get her shoes. "I suppose ill see you in the morning. "

Nodding, she went back up to his room and she sat on his bed and got her shoes on. She looked up at him before standing and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes. And then tomorrow night, is that party. And then we'll be together again and we can do whatever you want, all night long." She grinned, kissing his nose. Pulling away, she kissed his cheek and then took his jacket she had been wearing and put it on. "See you tomorrow morning." With that, she left his room and went downstairs. She needed the walk home actually. Waving to his mom, she walked out and then walked home. Her heart was pounding for what would come at the party. She could only imagine and she had a feeling it wouldn't be the best.

Once home, she changed. She pulled on a simple graphic tee and yellow skinny jeans, pulling on a sweater. She put her feet back into her hand-colored Chuck Taylor's and she walked downstairs. "Bye Mom. Bye Dad! I'm going to a party." She called out, leaving quickly. Looking at her phone, she saw the address, seeing the house was pretty nearby. Oy...that may not be so good. He wouldn't know about it; that much Leigh was sure.

The sound of music blaring and loud chatter and even happy screams, Leigh knew the party house was coming closer. Swallowing hard, she walked towards it and went inside. Instantly she was met with a rowdy crowd, the kind she hadn't seen since the parties back in Kansas. A little uneasy, she waded through the bustling crowd and went over towards the refreshments table. A tap on her shoulder and she turned around quickly, her eyes widening at the sight of him

"Leigh! Oh! You came." He smiled, a devilish glint in his eyes as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, spinning around. His speech was slurred and it was obvious he was not just drunk but also on some drugs. He always was. That was Sterling for ya.

"Oh...Sterling, that is super inappropriate." She muttered, pushing his arms off of her, letting her feet touch back down on the ground. "I only came here, so you'll leave me alone and my boyfriend." She snapped.

He just put his hands around her cheeks and he aimed to kiss her lips but she looked to the side, causing him to kiss her cheek, which he wasn't happy about. "Little naive Leighton. That night was the best night ever. I want more. And you will give it to me one more time." He whispered.

"Never." She glared, looking deep into his eyes, nothing but anger and hatred for him pouring through.

"Fine." He said simply and sat up. He got her a drink and he handed it to her. "At least try to enjoy the party." He said simply. Of course, knowing him, that drink wasn't just spiked with alcohol. But that was something Leigh never quite caught on with him and so she unknowingly took a sip of the spiked punch and in her frustration with him, she downed it all. He walked away from her and when he was far enough, he looked back, an evil grin surfacing on his face. It'd only take a few more minutes...

The moment she was gone Nathan grabbed his phone and texted his friend Adam. Hey bro there anything going on tonight? He moved to his closet getting dressed in his party cloths a red shirt with black vertical stripes and a pair of black dress pants with red pinstripes. He then grabbed his keys and looked at his phone as it buzzed even if there was nothing he was going out maybe the bar would be good tonight.

715 Aldridge St.

That was the only response he had been to parties there before and it made him smile he knew it was not far from Leigh's place so he could swing by on the way home. He went down stairs arriving at the party before Leigh had left her house having taken his car. It was parked down the street as the road was packed with cars. Smiling he laughed and joked with friends going into the family room of the large home and dancing with a few cheerleaders. Two beers down and he was just looking to have fun. Several of the girls had commented that he had a new aura around him as he was much less in his shell about dancing and they ways they liked to dance.

It didn't take long for the effects of the drug to kick in. Her body felt so hot and she had an itch that she wanted a certain someone to take care of that certain someone wasn't Nathan. It was like Nathan was erased from her mind and when she found Sterling, she nearly stumbled into him, gripping his shirt.

"Easy there Leigh. You alright?" He asked, of course playing dumb to her current predicament, thinking only something must be wrong with her.

Leigh giggled, looking up at him. "Oh hush and just lay one on me." Her arms moved around his neck and her body pushed into his, grinding against him to the beat of the music. They were near the staircase but the music was blaring so loudly, it spread throughout the entire house.

His hands slipped around her hips and that same sexy and malicious grin surfaced on his face once more and he leaned in, kissing her lips deeply. This was the Leigh he remembered. The one always on drugs and spreading her legs for any man--under the influence though. Her eyes shut and she kissed him back deeply and slightly lustfully, her hands moving around into his hair, their hips rocking together to the fast music. It felt just like it did back in Kansas and he was going to finally have her, even if he did have to slip her roofies; he was going to have what she so naively denied him.

Nathan smiled as the song finished and the girl he was dancing with ask him to get her another drink. "Sure ill be right back." Nathan turned and moved to the keg stopping when he saw the couple making out by the stairs he laughed some people just could not hold it in. When they pulled back for air his face when red and any restraint he might have normally had he had lost because they had just had sex. He stormed up to the pair and grabbed Sterling pulling him from Leigh's grasp his his arm tugging him on a downward angle trying to rip him toward the ground. "What the fuck is going on!?" He bellowed over the music a large circle almost instantly forming around them to watch the fire works. "You told me you where going to hang out with your parents and i find you here an hour later making out with some guy!" He hissed venom and hate pouring from his voice as he glared at her. His mind was not completely lost though he made sure to never turn his back to the man he had just man handled.

When suddenly they were ripped from each other, Leigh nearly fell forward. She was fading in and out since the roofy drug was to make her pretty much unconscious and not remember a thing. It was called the 'rape drug' for a reason. Looking at Nathan, she squinted her eyes, leaning against the wall. "J-Just...j-just stop talking so loudly..." Leigh put her hand on her head, looking at them. Her vision blurred. She couldn't make out where she was or what was going on. Regaining her vision for a moment, she saw a pained Sterling who looked like his arm was being ripped off and then looked back at Nathan. All knowledge of him came flooding back into her mind. "Nathan?" She asked quietly, pushing herself off the wall and taking a small step towards him. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes squinted again. She didn't know what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom