Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar's Search Thread // UNTIL DAWN (m/f, f//)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Meteorite
hello everyone! i'm sugar and, after quite the hiatus, my writing itch has returned!
basics about me: twenty-two, female, taken, student, part-time employee.
with those little details in mind, you should gather that real life is going to come before roleplaying, so if you're looking for daily responses then you'd better look elsewhere! i try to post every other day but i'll admit right now that this goal isn't always going to be met. likewise, i myself am patient and have no problem waiting for responses, so weekly posters are quite welcome to contact me! as for post length, i generally post anywhere between 2-4 paragraphs or mirror, all depending on what you give me. NO ONE-LINERS. one paragraph minimum, please. right now i'm looking for more smut-heavy roleplays, but i can never totally leave the plot behind!

my f-list is here.
any kinks under 'fave' or 'yes' are not necessarily musts for me, so please don't be afraid to tell me right off the bat if you want to keep certain ones away from our rp.
'maybe' means you might have to ask me. on one hand, it often just means i'm indifferent but, on the other, it could mean i don't enjoy the kink but i'm probably willing to do it for you if you love it.
'no' means 'no' so please don't even try to ask or bargain for it.
don't see your kink on the list? ask! :)

UNTIL DAWN
(warning: may contain spoilers)

i've watched a friend play one round and have played a little myself, so naturally a craving for it hit me like a wendigo.
for any m/f pairing, the male will have to be the dominant.
even if it's just 60/40 to dom/sub (but the more dominant the better ;P), so long as he's noticeably more in control.
i can be as submissive as you'd like me to be, although no extremes on either side; i won't write a total wet blanket, but i also won't write a total submission where the sub has to ask permission to do eeeverything.
for f/f, i'm more willing to be a switch or even slightly more dom, depending on the character(s).
for m/f/f+ it's your choice if you want to take on a female role or if you'd like me to write out both scenes between them and with your male. i like writing f//, so if sometimes i'm essentially writing an interactive fanfic with you i honestly don't mind.

pairings (in order):
  • any girl/any girl or all the girls
  • mike/any or all of the girls
  • josh/sam
if you're looking for something not on the list, ask!
most of the characters in until dawn are 18-19, but none of them actually look it.
so, if you'd like, male character ages can be aged up 24-31, female 20-24.
personally, i'd enjoy the males to be older, but i'm fine with the girls staying their ages.
just no oc's, please.

plots:

for any of the f/f or mike/multiple the focus will mostly be smut and i don't care whether it takes place during their time at the lodge or after.
for josh/sam i'd be fine with him fucking her in the basement, but i'd also really enjoy a darker plot where he catches her and uses her several times while bouncing from vengeful to deranged notions of love (heavy dubcon, but despite her fear sam finds herself resisting less and less). could even go slightly au with it and have him kidnap her and hide her somewhere in the lodge or tunnels, but this would mean less or no wendigo action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom