Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pills, Pills, And More Pills revamped

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
So I had this role play set up and people signed up for it but no one ever posted. I'm going to try again but with a different approach on the plot.

A group of people that decide to go through an experiment to gain super powers. Some are there because they super rich and want more power. Others are there because they have no choice. Either way, they are there for one reason, to gain the powers. They must live in this mansion as their powers develop and determine who is a foe and who is an ally.

If anyone has any idea to make this better, please comment!!!

Yellow Pill: Gives you the ability to read and search the minds of anyone you can see, even if it's a picture. You can also turn their minds "off" to put them into a coma. [taken Azecreth]

Red Pill:Gives you super speed, super strength, and rapid regeneration (not invincible)

Green Pill: Gives you the ability to shapeshift into any animal.

Blue Pill: Gives you the ablitiy to fly, swim, and teleport to any area while being impervious to any physical danger [taken by Jackdlemon]

Orange Pill: Gives you the ability to instantly master any sport, job, activity, martial art, etc that a human can do [taken by XXtraPrince]

Pink Pill: Gives you the ability to make any person to love you with a single touch. Can you turn off the effect by retouching the person.

Black Pill:Gives you the ability to manipulate memories and create illusions (taken by me)

Grey Pill:Gives you the ability to control any machine or electronic using only your mind. You also have the ability to generate powerful electrical discharge by touch [taken by Zorrita]

If you're interested go ahead and pick a color pill

So, so far 3 of the 8 spots are filled. Hopefully this role play will happen. But I want at least half of the spots filled before starting

So is there enough people now to get the ball rolling? I've been thinking about my character and getting eager to play this.

It would be like anyone else. Since the blue pill has nothing to do with mental power, it would affect them the same was as if they were a normal human. Now if the black pill screwed over the yellow pill, well I guess it depends on how much to manipulate. But I think they would be a good match to pair up together.

Back
Top Bottom