Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenswood

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
There isn't always an answer in the world and sometimes things are just confusing. Like the curse. About the time that the Salam Witch Hunt had started, seven witches had escaped and started a new life on an island that is now called Ravenswood. But as the witches were having a new and happy life, there is one witch that was outcasted from them. She didn't agree that they should have ran away. They should have stayed and fought. And so she went back but was found guilty for witchcraft. Before she was hung, she sent a curse over the other six witches. They would only have one offspring. But that off spring would be sentenced to the same curse as the others.

Now, only one of the six off-springs live in Ravenswood but the curse has drawn them in. They must figure out how to destroy the curse before their fate is sealed.

Now I normally hate doing this but I want a wide varity of characters

Bad boy: Is sent to Ravenswood to live with his grandma. This is his last chance or he'll end up in jail.

Nerdy girl: Lives in Ravenswood all her life. All she wants to do is get out and explore the world.

Golden boy: The natural born leader, everyone loves him (except the bad boy of course).

Snotty girl: Kind of a slut and a bitch but there's more to her then meets the eyes.

Dorky: Mostly plays video games. Parents moved to Ravenswood so he could start new since he was being bullied at his old school.

Independent girl: Came to live with foster parents. Pretty much on her own since she was little. (me)

Back
Top Bottom