Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild demoness needs taming! (M needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shey

Meteorite
Yes, 'taming' was a euphemism ;)

I have a specific scenario in mind in which I play a wild, aggressive demoness or half-dragon who is either found or captured by your character. She doesn't speak English and is more like a feral animal in heat.

I am looking for a strong, well endowed male character to find her and instantly become curious about her. I'd like a partner who is willing to write out the intimate details of him exploring her body. As he spends more time with her, he will realize that she is growing more and more aggressive because she is so horny but refuses to be mated by a weak, unimpressive male. She will only be mounted by someone capable of proving he deserves her—and if you're good enough she might just turn around and mount you right back ;)

This will be consensual but expect a lot of resistance and playing hard to get. I am thinking your character will be human but I would accept a non-human character if it is a good one. This can either be a light BDSM scenario or a Dom x Dom swap, or we can just let it be whatever.
I am only looking to play by PM or email for this. Please be literate and willing to write at least one solid paragraph per post, preferably a little more. I will love you if you give me lots of juicy description and I will ask for more if I don't get enough.

Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom