Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for a Male Roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'm very new to the site and I hope you men/guys/boys... whatever you want to call yourselves will bare with me for a while. I love roleplaying and have been for the past 13 years 10 of those years with smut laced in it.

I have a few rules on roleplaying:
1. Please no one liner when roleplaying I don't do it to you, you don't do it to me.
2. I don't mind some spelling errors here or there but please know how to type English.
3. If you aren't liking the role please let me know don't just leave me hanging.

That's really all I ask of you....

Ok so here we go I will say this I am not a fandom girl... I do love reading manga watching harry potter and all that stuff but I don't want to play them nor would I want anyone else to play them. It's just to weird to me cause it's like how do you know that's what the character would do.

Ok so here's my Likes and my Dislikes

Consensual
Fantasy
Era times (such as medieval times)
Rough sex
BDSM

Dislikes:
Virgin males
Killing/death of characters
Age play
Daddy daughter/mother son type roles

If I can think of others I'll let you know

Roles:
Vampire/hunter
werewolf/victim
Cheerleader/new guy
Popular guy/gothic girl
best friends
step brother/step sister
friends brother/sisters friend
rivals
kidnapper/hostage
elf/human
Mix and match those if you want.

I will eventually add more to that...

Moonlit night:
The moon high in the sky seems to shine even brighter then ever as you sit there it's not like you've never seen the moon before but now you're no longer just a normal boy you once were but something all together more dangerous. The wind whispers to you as she grows closer her long flowing hair waving in the wind as she stands just out of reach. "Come to me my pet." her voice soft but commanding as she slowly raises her hand out for you. She's like a your own personal drug sent here to destroy everything good in you. Will you do as she bids or try and deny her and everything she's willing to give you.

Scratches leave scares
She was your friend at one point in time but things changed over the years slowly but surely pulling you apart. She was no longer your typical humdrum hotty with a body she was a what the people called a WERE what kind no one but her knew. She had just one day turned into a beautiful women that turned everyone's head even the teachers. She stood at the front of the class room her eyes slowly rising to meet yours and slowly a cruel yet sexy smile pulled at her lips. What was this wild women thinking? and do you dare to find out?

Kidnapper who'd of thought
It was my dream my darkest of fantasies to take him and play with him over and over again. He was human yes but it was in my nature to take the things I wanted and I wanted him bad and in the worse of ways. Should I lure him or should I just force him into submission? Being an Elf always had its advantages and magic was one of them. My powers were strong in my circle but outside in the human world who really know what havoc I can reek upon him and his small world.

I will add new ones soon probably tomorrow. If you like any of them let me know if you have any in mind of your own let me know too. Thank you

Still interested, if you want to continue our play. Don't know if you got my pm or not. if not, I would like a notice before ending it without telling me.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom