Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dolcett and other halloween type musings,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Hiya every body! (Hi dr nick)

This thread is just for a few musings ive had about my favorite holiday Halloween. Be warned a few are dark and contain possible Snuff, Vore and other considered extreme kinks.

Out of Gas -
Always had a thing about Gas, well not Gas per-say but Gas pumps technically, ever since that one episode of Family guy, Where Peter got a horse. Well ya know, Horse / Mustang and he rode it everywhere! When it started to get tired he thought it was running out of gas and stopped at a gas station and raised its tail cause ya know, horse power needs fuel!

The thought of some boy or girl all suited up or otherwise transformed being mounted like a mare and stuff like that, getting filled with lots of unnatural stuff just makes me happy! And since its cumming up on Halloween, a young boy/girl all TF's via suit for trick or treating or something like that, Getting captured by cruel teenagers or some such and having stuff like that done to him thinking he was a horse, Thinking his body was able to take it all would be superb.

Alittle Dolcett on the side.
For those that dont know of Dolcett its about Spitting, Cooking and such but for me its largely about the spitting, The images below (For as long as they remain up) Can show you a few examples. I think the idea would be perfect for halloween, Featuring either one of my suited characters or even just a normal girl/trap for example that goes to get set up thinking its all fake, and who wouldnt want to put on such a display thinking it would scare everyone? Only to end up really being Spitted and put on display for those last hours being stared at, Poked at and unable to do more than grind or inch along that pole?

pujn.jpg
2e0.gif
3jf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom