Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Dominant Males. Passion and twisted dark romance! (YIM/skype??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, so glad to have drawn you into my little web. <3

I'm a very wordy, RP experienced story teller who is looking for a partner or partners to tell dark stories of broken love, possession, desperation and desire with. All my favorite things in life. <3

Mainly I'm looking for dominate males who want an eager to please play thing, but would enjoy other scenarios as well.

Interesting pairings could be...

x) Harem setting, a Sultan with a new harem girl to enjoy.
x) Anything medieval, even Game of Thrones setting would be fine, with a prince or king and his pleasure slave/ forced princess bride.
x) Spanish conquistador and the exotic captured treasure.
etc. etc. etc.

Although I'm not super into gore or ultra violence, any girl should be spanked or punished and regularly to be kept in line.

I'm super into hearing RP ideas. I'm decently nerdy so any requests for geek culture will be at least listened to.

I need RPs to be interesting to keep up with them. I respond to dominance, confidence, and rewarded moments of affection or even love, and without those things I will lose interest and wander away.

Currently craving: Dark broken love, twisted romances, and Stockholm syndrome stories. Desperation and desire at its most primal.

Also currently craving playing siamese conjoined twins who work for their circus freak family (Geek Love anyone?) And maybe fall in love and run away with someone. How weird..and awesome.

Looking for some fun on YIM.. sn littlescarletstarlet / PM / Email​

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - LF Dominant Males to be so obedient to. RP Requests Inside!

Wow, what a great request thread and what a nice profile pic. Unfortunately I am full on roleplays right now, but at least I can give you a free bump.

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - LF Dominant Males to be so obedient to. RP Requests Inside!

Adam Edwardson said:
Wow, what a great request thread and what a nice profile pic. Unfortunately I am full on roleplays right now, but at least I can give you a free bump.

Well thank you! <3

ScarletStarlet said:
Welcome, so glad to have drawn you into my little web. <3

I'm a very wordy, RP experienced, story teller who is looking for a partner or partners to tell dark stories of broken love, possession, desperation and desire. All my favorite things in life. <3

Mainly I'm looking for dominate males who want a eager to please play thing, but would enjoy other scenarios as well.

Interesting pairings could be...

x) Harem setting, a Sultan with a new harem girl to enjoy.
x) Anything medieval, even Game of Thrones setting would be fine, with a prince or king and his pleasure slave/ forced princess bride.
x) Spanish conquistador and the exotic captured treasure.
etc. etc. etc.

Although I'm not super into gore or ultra violence, any girl should be spanked or punished and regularly to be kept in line.

I'm super into hearing RP ideas. I'm decently nerdy so any requests for geek culture will be at least listened to.

I need RPs to be interesting to keep up with them. I respond to dominance, confidence, and rewarded moments of affection or even love, and without those things I will lose interest and wander away.

I only want to RP over PM or email.​
As Duke of Cumberland I am always looking for new servant girls :)

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - Craving romance and domination.

Craving romance, domination, deep dark intensity and passion that crosses the borders of santiy. Complete possession and worship. Lets get dark and crazy. <3

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - Craving romance and domination. YIM?

Who else is gonna put up with me this way? I need you I breathe you, ill never leave you, they will rue the day im alone without you.

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - Craving romance and domination. YIM?

I walked into the room dripping with gold.

Why cant you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I crave you.

RE: Kissmeonmyopenmouth - LF Dominant Males. Passion and twisted dark romance!

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

We only said good bye with words, ive died a hundred times, you go back to her and I go back to mine.

Dont you ever say that I walked away, I will always want you.

Yo,I can rp if you want,but it'd be my first time on this site if you're okay with a new guy. My idea would be pretty broad,I'll let you really decide but I just have an idea. The guy has been going back and forth between a couple girls over the past few months,wether it be him breaking up with her or vice versa. After the break up he would just go to the other and get her back easy. The girls are both sex craving girls which makes him a perfect match for them. The start would be that he just broke up with the last one and is going to try and get back with the other. As you can guess,he has fucked their brains out several times. He hasn't gotten a threesome with them,though he may try in the erp.

Do you like the idea babe?

I've been super busy with a new class and crazy work schedule- but I'm still around. I'll get back to RPs soon.

Good...if you still want to get dominated and punished,I can satisfy that. ;)

Looking for one more long term, high lit, passionate dark love affair RP to enjoy! Message me with your ideas!

I looked over your thread and want you as My harem girl to impregnate, use...long term
Interested?
Owning
YIM: pussygrinder_m29

I fell away, was drawn into a dark hole I could not escape. But I have returned to you. ♡

Seriously lonely with a lot of downtime right now. Would love to find that special role play partner to make that connection with, think about replies for, and look forward to hearing from all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom