Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat Training (Yenpointfive and Atzura)

The official immediately called off the match and tried to get Alex out of the ring, but the two fighters weren't happy at his gesture. Althought quite beaten up from their fighting, they wanted to kick his ass.

"You think you're some sort of funny man?" The larger of the two, easily slower, yelled out.

The other, a more averagely built man rushed towards Alex already. "Some of us keep records of our fights! And you just caused me another win!" His arm pulled back a hard fist, and he delivered with awesome torque.

"I was going for a Gallagher reference but I didn't have a watermelon to work with." Alex told the man with a smile as the larger man asked him what he thought of himself. He wasn't worried about this man. He would never hit Alex. Sure, if he did it'd hurt quite a bit, but that didn't change the fact that every landed hit, no matter how weak, counts, and every missed hit didn't.

When the man punched Alex the young man simply leaned to the side, grabbing the man's fist and elbow when he reached the final point of his punch and all motion slowed to zero. He could have broken that man's arm. Pull in one spot push in the other and it'd snap like a dry twig.

Instead Alex's knee snapped up and rammed into the man's stomach. In the blink of an eye Alex had enough time to attack the man, rethink his maneuver and then execute the next attack. The only person on this base who had more than a 50/50 chance of beating him was probably Silvia.

He turned towards the larger man slowly and smiled. "I'll give you three hits before I hit you back. Go for it, you might get lucky and I'll fail to dodge one of them." He told the man, ignoring the official entirely at this point.

The first attacker fell to the ground, at this point, completely beaten. He had been fighting the larger man for some time, and for another to just kick in was more than he could chew. The larger man seemed reluctant to start anything, but it seemed as if Alex wasn't going to let him have it any other way. Without much thought, he wound back his fist and pushed forward with it, aiming the fist at Alex's ribs, a fast, right swing coming down. It was pretty good for a heavy guy, but not too fast.

The official had left the ring and ran into their little clubhouse. He was probably calling for help or complaining about them.

Alex would have allowed the man to make a run for it. He would hit someone in a fair fight or something that came close to a fair fight but he wasn't the type to kick a man in the back. Still, like most of the soldiers on this base, the man didn't really strike him as the type to run for it. The nice thing about not hitting back was that you didn't have to leave the openings that occurred when you threw a punch. When the man swung for Alex's ribs he twisted sideways and took a step back, deftly moving away from the man's fist. "One." He counted with a little smile. "Remember, when we hit three, either I'm on the floor or you will be." Alex reminded him.

He noticed the official had left. Somehow, he doubted that this would lead to anything good. If he'd been thinking a little bit harder he might have considered the fact that this might have lead to some time spent with their commander, and if he realized that was the case he might have rethought this a little bit.

The large man, cat-like with his movements despite his buffy build, jumped, attempting to deliver a rising knee, if and when he missed that, he'd change the rythm of the fight. He'd come down from the knee, pushing down with his closed fist toward's the cocky youth's head. Those were his three strikes of choice, and now he'd face the truth.

The knee was easy enough to avoid, just shift the other way and it went right past you. What he wasn't expecting was the man to bring his fist down like that. If Alex had decided to hit back this move would have put him completely off balance. Alex would have connected before the man did and would have been fine.

But he wasn't hitting back yet, and he realized quite quickly that that was going to be a problem. He managed to get his head out of the way but his shoulder wasn't so lucky. He took a pretty solid hit to the shoulder that floored him, causing him to land on his hands. The pain that crackled through his shoulder told him it was dislocated. No time to pop that back into place right then. He quickly swung his leg around, trying to catch the man in the back of his knee.

"This is the part where you fall down." Alex growled, ready to drop his working elbow into the man's chest if he actually did end up hitting the ground. He was scanning the entrances to the room as he did, vaguely aware that there would soon be consequences to his actions.

"Gotcha!" Screamed the heavyweight, landing on his feet and smirking. As he went for a grab, likely to throw, body slam, or possibly even hug the smaller opponent into defeat, his knee and ankle were hit, a clean sweep, and the man went down with a crash. The landing alone was not likely to defeat him, and behold, the elbow, crushing into the man's sternum, an unhealthy cough coming from his mouth as he gasped out and faded.

Alex reached up and lightly touched the man's chest where he'd hit him, pressing softly to check and see if anything was broken. If the man had been conscious this would have been easier. Then he could have just pressed lightly and if he started screaming it was broken.

Alex may have been extremely pissed but he was feeling a bit better now and he didn't want to be responsible for the death of another soldier. Might as well carry him to the infirmary. He reached down and slung the man over his shoulders before starting for the infirmary, keeping an eye out for either Silvia or anyone in a position to punish him for this.

"Now... why the hell'd you go out and do that..." Asked Silvia pulling her gloves over her hands as she walked towards him slowly. "What did that guy ever do to you to piss you off? If I upset you, why didn't you swing at me then, tough man? Should I visit your slutty little friends and take out my anger on them? I can do that, you know... Or I could put you in another fuckin' choke until your tongue rolls out..." She looked like she was going to hit him, it fucking got colder and everything.

Back
Top Bottom