Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat Training (Yenpointfive and Atzura)

Alex really could have gotten used to this arrangement. He took a moment to admire Kathy, debating whether or not he was going to surprise her with a "round two." After a moment he decided to give her a little rest and go get his ass kicked. Shower first, then ass kicking. Afterall, it seemed like common courtesy for your opponent to not show up reeking of sex.

The shower didn't take too long and when he was done a quick change of cloths had him right as rain and ready to go get his ass kicked, or study how to get his ass kicked. He soon found his way to a TV that had a PS3 hooked to it for entertainment. Of course, the web browser opened up the option to go ahead and check up sites on the UFC. He'd lost to a choke hold so he figured that a sport that involved a lot of holds was probably a good option on how to figure out a way out of them.

Of course, he knew that the only way to be sure any of this would work was going to test it out, which meant heading back down to the training area downstairs in a few hours. Not if he had any idea whether or not the refs would still be working then.

As the party approached the bunk, Rook was heard after opening the door, "Are your balls away? I don't want to see any man meat right now..." He asked, as Merisa and the ladies simply walked in. He assumed it was safe then. Kathy was just sleeping, topless, felt like a movie. It still smelled, but the man was nowhere to be found. Rook eventually found him playing on the PS3. "Sex and video games. A code to live by." He said with a smirk. Anna was then heard yelling.

"Who left this condom on the bed!!"

Rook sighed and looked over at Alex. "I don't even want to know."

He looked up when the others entered. "Yeah, stripping's my other job so I can't exactly give out free eye candy." Alex said with a little laugh. "Thanks for vacating the room by the way, Kathy was well worth it. And I think I might be able to get used to having an audience." He said with a little shrug before looking back to the TV.

He sort of sunk down below the edge of the couch when the yelling started. He wasn't going to take credit for that. In retrospect, no one had moved Kathy's bed back either, so it was right up against Merisa's bed still.

Alex looked up to Rook after a bit. "Don't suppose you're any good at breaking holds. They're kind of my weak point. He was used to being smaller than his opponent which meant that being grabbed was basically a death sentence, so he'd grown up trying like hell to avoid it.

Rook laughed, "It's not a problem, Kathy's a cute girl and all, but I'm not sure I wanted to see her goods, not that I didn't get a glance of her tits on the way in. You guys are messy as hell." He crossed his arms and looked back at Anna with a smirk, "Sounds like you left something behind. As far as grappling's concerned, I played dummy for Ashley a while. She put me in a similar hold as Silvia did you. I simply grabbed her tit and boom, I was free."

"What the hell did you guys do to the bunk!? This looks terrible! Push this bed back! Kathy wake up!" Yelled Anna, hitting Kathy's face with the condom.

Alex gave Rook a little smirk. "It's not like anyone can blame you for looking. And Kathy's more than just a little cute. All of the girls here are." He said. Let's face it, the two of them weren't just stuck with a room full of cute girls, they were stuck with a room full of straight up babes. When the condom conversation came up he shrugged. "I found something to do with it, Merisa just forgot to clean up after her snack." His comment about grabbing Ashley's tit and escaping the hold brought a little grin to Alex's face. "Somehow I doubt that'll work on Silvia, but I'll give it a shot if it comes down to that."

When Anna started yelling Alex rolled off of the couch with all the tactical prowess of a well trained soldier, wasting no time crawling out of the lines of fire. Once he'd safely slipped out of the door he waved a quick goodbye to Rook and then got the hell out of dodge as fast as a dignified jog would take him.

The entire divisional area was active. People were out, talking, taking shots, practicing. It was a generally good environment to be around.

"Having fun looking at the sights are you boy?"

That voice. It crept in from behind him. If he turned, he knew she'd be there.

"I'm talking to you, soldier." It was definitely that whip-wielding, sadistic, malevolent, tight-assed and quite cute commander whore! He hadn't looked at her yet, but he could picture her, lingering over him, she wasn't touching him, but he felt as if she was. Must have been something relating to aura or just fear. She wasn't scary... well, her eyes were, a bit. They were an odd color, and she didn't seem to exaggerate anything... everything she said sounded realistic enough as something she'd do, but terrible enough to guide a man to turn away and leave before she decided to make anything serious.

Alex ran like a cheetah given a good start. That's just how it worked when your father only took you out for ice-cream when you didn't come in last place on distance runs, especially when everyone but you was enlisted in the military and anyone who finished behind Alex would be doing pushups till their arms gave out.

Still, he didn't like his odds of getting out of range of her whip before she could bring it down on him. With a sigh he turned on his heels, bringing them together with a nice military motion when he faced her, saluting. "Yes ma'am, I am." He said, waiting for her to return his salute so that he could drop his hand. He'd drop procedure the first chance he got most of the time, around her he was afraid that a sloppy about-face or half-assed salute would be something to regret.

She simply lowered her head, just an inch, fuck that, half an inch. No respect. "You don't have to worry so much about formalities here, Corwin. Are you having a good time? I must say, you really gave it to that Kathy girl." She added, immediately implying that there were cameras in every bunk, possibly everywhere, and she was a religoius viewer of those camera channels. Still, it would be a ton of cameras...

Her eyes narrowed. "Let me see your throat." She said, reaching behind herself and pulling out a very capable switchblade. Not one of those pieces of shit you see kids banging around with, a real, kill-a-fucker blade. "Bring it here, soldier."

He was shocked to hear that she already knew about that but he gave a little nod. "Coming from you I think I'll take that as a compliment." Alex said before adding in. "Incidentally, I'm thinking about moving to a pay-per-view plan. Just incase this becomes a habit." Really, he knew that there was nothing he could do about her watching and if his letting Merisa have a front row seat was any indication it wouldn't have bothered him at all if it wasn't for the fact that he hadn't know she was watching until afterwards.

Alex looked over the blade for a moment before taking a step up to her and tilting his head back. Alex had been brought up to do what his commanding officer said. Not without thinking, mind you, but he knew full well that her superiors wouldn't have left her in charge if she was in the habit of killing her subordinates without a good reason. Near as he could think of he hadn't given her a reason.

Melanice frowned, taking the blade and jutting the tip into the... bottom of her nail. "Eugh... dirty... I told Genos I wasn't into farm work." She said, flicking out some dirt from under her nail and switching the blade away before tip-toeing, she was a short girl, and touching around his throat, seemingly it was some sort of examination. "Well, you'll be fine. I don't suggest fighting her again. You hit her, and she feels threatened. The fights before were for fun for her. Now that she was hit, injured so to speak, she's going to actually be defending herself." She pulled the blade out and held it to his chin, ACTUALLY FUCKING CUTTING HIM A LITTLE. "If you plan on messing around with her... you be serious about it. I see that look in your eyes, Silvia blew my mind too at one point. But I don't have a dick so I gave up on it. She's a soldier and a trained fighter. But she's a woman before all that. You want to fuck her, fuck her, but if she's hurt by it, I'll cut a hole in the bottom of your jaw and pull your tongue out through it." She said, pulling her blade away. "And sorry. I wanted to be cool, but I accidentally cut you." She said, cleaning up the small amount of blood on her blade. It was like a shaver's cut, but still, the bitch drew blood!

"I have to go now. We are planning a mission for you soon."

He didn't stop her from examining as she liked, he didn't even had a problem with her pulling out the blade. It was when she cut him that he ceased to really notice what she was talking about. He was considering something far simpler than what she was talking about. Was he faster than her? If he was then that knife could be a permanent fixture in her eye socket before she knew what happened. Still, he kind of liked Melanice, she was amusing in a sort of frightening sadistic way. Besides, he didn't want to spend the months of explaining his actions that'd follow embedding her own knife in her skull. Still, he caught up to her about the point where she mentioned fucking Silvia. "Did she get told the same thing? Last I checked she's the one more likely to hurt me." He said before smiling a little when she apologized. He lightly ran his thumb over the cut and then licked the blood off.

"I can't wait." He said with a smile that told her it was more than likely true. Alex did love what he did for a living. With that he took his leave, headed to find Silvia. He wasn't sure where Melanice got the idea that he was planning on fucking a woman who nearly killed him but the thought of it created some rather conflicted feelings one way or the other.

A couple of days zipped by like they were nothing. Silvia was nowhere to be found.

There was no news from Melanice either, and the cut had become a little scab which would fall or peel off anyday now.

Most of the time was spent differently by different members of the bunk. Rook was at the range, taking precision shots. He got in contact with his woman, and when he hung up, he punched the wall and broke his pointer... his shooting finger. Anna immediately took role of his nurse, as the other girls tried their best to train on without Rook, who was slowly becoming a sort of squad leader. He was probably the most dutiful of the small faction. Plus he was taller than Alex, that was the final straw.

Kathy was there too. She flirted an awful lot with both Rook and Alex. Rook was a constant shut down however. She didn't really try getting into bed with him again though. Not that she was mean or anything, she just didn't screw him anymore.

Ashley was always around, a possible and probably enjoyable fuck, but she seemed very focused on training, plus Alex fucked her sister already, that eliminated his chances by half.

Merisa wasn't opening up much, well, just a little. These people were going to be with her until they were re-assigned or they die together, so she had to at least try to make things work. She has begun talking a little more, but it's usually mean, rude, vulgar, condescending or sarcastic.

She liked the guys. She was thinking of sneaking onto one of their beds at night. Rook would probably push her off, or let her, and then Anna would kick her ass. Alex was likely an easier target.

And so another week passed. Life wasn't boring, not by a long shot. Training on the vehicles set up by Lieutenant Genos was one of the more fun things to do. That's where Alex got a glimpse of Silvia, driving her hog (a four man attack vehilce with guns on the side and mortar on the top) like the crazy bitch she was. She looked a degree more feminine however. Maybe she was hanging out more with Melanice.

~~

Rook got into the driver's seat. "Alright guys, let's get..." He looked up and noticed Merisa standing in front of his eyes. Her flat stomach was pretty much against his lips. "Um. Merisa?"

"I want to drive." She said, looking down as if she'd hurt him or something. "Alright. I'll take the left gun..." The exercise was a four man deal. Alex, Rook, Merisa and Ashley. Anna and Kathy were in another hog, with two dazzling gentlemen from a different bunk.

Rook looked over and noticed Anna's hard-ass face and smirked. She wasn't taking the gentlemen's shit or flirting or attempted grabs. Kathy however was flirting it up, putting herself out there for them and physically playing around with them to no end.

"There she goes again..." Said Ashley, putting on her goggles since she couldn't really wear glasses on such a ride. "I'll take the mortar..."

Alex had gotten used to following behind Rook's lead. Sure, his father had made sure he had leadership skills but if someone else felt like shouldering the weight of command he wouldn't complain. Heavy lies the crown. Besides, he was better being pointed in the direction of what needed to stop functioning/living and then making sure that it did just that.

Alex was steadily getting used to the girls. He'd made it quite clear that he was always open for business as far as the girls were concerned but most of his time was spent training. Of course, there was the usual and then there was training as far as Silvia was concerned. He could beat pretty much any guy or girl here, apart from her. Well, that and he hadn't picked a fist fight with Melanice yet.

When he caught a glimpse of Silvia he didn't take long to haul himself up into the hog, turning his attention down towards the others. "Go for a ride?" He asked in the voice that was guaranteed to get dogs jumping up and down outside the nearest car. Hell, he probably would have the vehicle running before they got on if it wasn't for the fact that he was looking forward to that machine gun. Admittedly, the machine gun wasn't going to be quite as much fun against stationary targets. Nothing beat laying on the trigger as you ran circles around a non functional opponent (of course, you needed to get a good hit on the treads or tires already to render them as such)

Silvia looked over slowly, staring right at him without much of an expression. She pinky dug into her hear as hogs were starting to be set loose.

"Hog 1, go!"

"Hog 2, go!"

"Hog 3," the hog where Silvia's team had set up, "Go!" And with that, Silvia in the passenger's seat, their vehilchle took off.

"Hog 4," Finally their own hog was called, "Go!" And Merisa hit the gas.

This was a practice track. There'd be curves and turns, and targets for the gunners to hit. It was probably most fun for the drivers.

Alex braced himself for the possibility that Merisa's driving was as crazy as she was. He looked back at Rook for a moment. "Loser buys the drinks for the rest of the hog." He called out before looking back down the barrel of his gun. Alex may have acted like he didn't care about losing to the girls, but competitive nature was his middle name.

Alex's training had consisted of some rather odd moments, including being taught how to command a WWII era tank if he had to. Sure, this would never be a necessary skill, but the parts that made it up were vital. This included deploying a spotter to mark your targets, and even then, only if you had infantry cover to keep snipers from killing said spotter when they poked their head out of the tank.

Since the hog had an open top this was as easy as standing on your seat. You had to be your own spotter for this kind of thing. But if you could get back to your gun quick enough to hit the targets you had a much wider window of time during which you knew exactly where the enemy was. Basically, all you had to do at that point was pull the trigger when your driver brought you past the target.

Rook looked back, "What the hell do you mean loser? I'm not competing against you again man." He said, holding on as Merisa took a very sharp turn. Ashley nearly lost her footing, and that would have been seriously troublesome.

"Merisa! Slow down!" She yelled, this was just a test course, why Alex and Merisa were so over-the-top about it was beyond her. She couldn't wait to get off at this point, and maybe see Silvia fight Alex one more time.

"Aww... no fun..." He purred for a moment before looking back at Ashley. "You wanna play instead? Twenty three." He asked. She had far less targets since aiming a mortar from a moving vehicle was nigh impossible. "One of your targets counts for ten of mine. Twenty four." Throughout the conversation he'd duck his head back down to take a quick burst of three or four shots and get rid of a target. Yes, on some level they were supposed to conserve ammunition but they wouldn't really get yelled at unless you held down the trigger till the heat warped the barrel. After a moment or two he decided to sweeten the deal. "I'll give you a chance to try and choke me if you. Twenty five. beat me." He finished. He knew with the kind of odds he was giving her by a 1:10 score ratio she might very well beat him. At the same time he was working on tightening his neck muscles so he could last long enough to get out of Silvia's grasp. At least it'd keep him from having to be as worried about her collapsing his wind pipe.

Ashley pulled herself up after Merisa nearly killed her. "What... bet?" She said, the hog trembling on the passageway. "I... I don't know... I'd love to choke you out... but then again... that'd put your face close to my vagina. And I don't think you'd have a problem with that at all. And what would you get if you won the bet? Head from a glasses wearing nerd with mortar-shooting issues?"

Carmine shook as he turned slightly and shot a single bullet, beauitully hitting the target just a centimeter away from missing completely.

Alex had to hang on tight. The way the hog was shaking made it more prudent to look ahead and figure out when it'd flatten out enough for a shot rather than try to fire blindly at things he wouldn't hit. Merisa really was a crazy driver.

"Toss a naughty schoolgirl outfit in there and you've got yourself a deal." Alex said with a smirk just as the hog leveled out. He'd already lined up his next shot and only glanced over the sights for a second before calling out his twenty sixth hit. He wasn't sure whether or not what he asked for would matter. With the score ratio he'd given her there were nearly twice as many possible points for her as there were for him, they were just harder to get.

"Then I completely decline! If you want a cosplaying oral provider, I suggest you start buying flowers and plenty of movie tickets." She said as Merisa swurved yet again. Thankfully the drill was almost over and it was sort of a joke. Battle would be nothing like this at all.

Merisa looked over at Rook who immediately looked away.

It was coming close to the end of the line, and finally things start turning back to normal just slightly. This was the first time they'd tried a drill like this, and likely the last.

"You could, of course ask Merisa to sell you some roofies." She added with an unsure smile. She was almost definite that Merisa had them, somewhere.

"Your loss. That last hit brought your score above mine by 8. 7." He said as he squeezed the trigger. He really just felt like a bit of competition, even if he wasn't going to get anything out of winning. Hell, at the rate they were going it was probably better that he wasn't going to get choked for losing.

If these targets shot back Alex wouldn't have been popping his head up like this.

When the drill started to come to an end he gave a little sigh. He was enjoying himself. He liked rough rides with hard to hit targets along the way.

To drill had come to an end, the hard part of being in a special training program was that sometimes the training was a little special... And that wasn't a good thing in this case. Merise followed the next hog and got herself out immediately, putting on her headphones and like a ghost dodged all possible people in her way to get the hell out of there. Rook immediately was pressed on by Ana as he tried telling Ashley that she did well. Kathy, well, Kathy was talking to one of the guys still in the hog after the exercise.

"Hey! Silvia!" Apparently right behind him was the blue-haired she-devil of a woman who supposedly has no nails and wears those gloves.

She was either walking towards or past Alex when she stopped and turned towards another soldier. "What is it?"

"You did real good back there... I was wondering if I could take you over to my bunk and we could talk war."

Silvia looked away carelessly, "I rather not. I know what you want, and I'll tell you ahead of time... I'd probably break it."

"Break what? What are you talking about..."

"You want to fuck. And I'm telling you, that I'll break it. Get lost."

"Break what?"

"Your dick. I'll break it, go away and stop pissing me off."

She turned around and was brutally amazed when she felt his hand grab her wrist. She didn't even see it coming. She turned around slowly.

"Give me a chance, baby. I really really like you, and I want to be your man tonight."

Public proposals like that after a drill seemed to lead straight into failure. Especially with someone like Silvia. One could understand why though, the woman was not at all ugly, and she sort off... how can one say this would sounding like a wet queef... You felt very safe around her, anyone would.

She looked back and pulled her wrist away. "Land one blow. Anywher-"

Immediately the male lunged at her, trying to punch her face with a violently fast hook. She brought up her left arm, re-directed his fist hammer punched into his ribs and forced her hand just over his throat, bringing the man down.

"Nice try." She stood up and fixed her gloves, walking by carelessly, glancing at Alex, whom she knew watched the majority, if not the entire encounter. Poor bastard was out cold.

Alex was considering appologizing to Ashley. He had been joking. Or at least, he had been mostly joking. He wouldn't have enjoyed seeing Ashley in a naughty schoolgirl outfit, it just wasn't necessary. He was sure that she could give him more than enough to enjoy without the outfit. He did notice that Rook was taken out of commission by Ana and that Kathy had chosen her own path.

Instead he turned back to Silvia, noticing the man hitting on her. His fist tightened softly. He knew full well that this wasn't allowed outside of the ring and the man certainly wasn't looking for a fair match. He gave a soft sigh as he watched the man hit the ground. He wasn't so much afraid that she'd get hurt. He was afraid that she'd kill the man and that he wouldn't get his turn.

With a slight smile he stepped up to her. "I was wondering if you'd like to play again." Alex began softly with the slow, slightly out of place tone of someone who was feeling slightly nervous for the first time. "Your fights don't seem to last too long. Maybe we could continue in the winner's room." He continued. He knew that it was against the rules and dangerous but for some reason he was willing to play Silvia's game and hope that he survived.

Now likely, any man would have rathered been put in Silvia's chokehold and possibly fall unconcious before going through this. This was worse than kicking a man in the testicles, then twisting his nipples. This was worse than tricking your boyfriend into wearing handcuffs and then fucking his ass with a strap on. Silvia turned towards him, smiled, quite cutely, and walked away... laughing. She didn't say a fucking word. Thankfully there was no one around to laugh at his demise, and if there was, he'd risk losing his teeth because what that woman just did, the Devil wouldn't do to an Angel in Hell.

This wasn't fair and he knew it. He wanted a fight, he wanted acknowledgment at the very least. This. Wasn't. Fair. He didn't care what came next, he needed to punch someone and punch them hard. With a slight scowl that couldn't be hidden, no matter how hard he tried, he walked back into the barracks and headed for the arena. It was time to do something drastic. If she wouldn't notice him now she'd certainly notice him at the end of this.

When he reached the arena he calmly surveyed both sides and weighed their talents against his before hopping into the ring and walking to the middle of it, calmly raising both hands and flipping each of the fighters off. Either he'd get get beaten or they would

Back
Top Bottom