Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat Training (Yenpointfive and Atzura)

He shrugged a bit when she told him that she was going to beat him to a pulp. "That wouldn't be anything I haven't gotten used to long ago." He said as he leaned against the ropes, lightly rocking against them on his heels while he waited to get started. When she stepped up he did so as well. He had to admit, it was kind of weird not having to look down a little to look her in the eye. Then again, spending a childhood picking fights with people bigger than you didn't really make for being particularly intimidated because of an opponent's size.

He nodded uninterestedly as the official continued. "I know the rules." He said with a smile. "Everything since that movie uses the same rules. But then again, we aren't supposed to talk about that, are we?" Alex had watched a few too many movies as a kid. It was a good thing to do when you were too battered to do anything else. And he spent a good chunk of his time waiting for injuries to heal.

Once the official gave the signal that they could start the fight Alex tapped his fist to Silvia's and almost immediately dropped to the floor, well, almost to the floor. His leg flew out to try to knock hers out from under her. He'd already seen how hard she could hit so he needed to get her out of a position where she could put that kind of force behind her blows. At the same time, if she evaded the leg sweep it'd take him a second to be able to get back to his feet and that second was probably all it'd take to end up on the defensive rather than the offensive.

Silvia turned, giving momentum to her right leg and decided to clash shin's with her new opponent. It was painful for both sides very likely, but she wouldn't fall for a quick sweep like that. Perhaps she would have, if she was a few years younger. Her body movements were mechanical. They were generally easy to read, until she decided to spin or confuse her opponent. The problem wasn't seeing where her attacks were coming from, simply enough, it was stopping them. She had one hellacious torque, which allowed her to deliver truthfully punishing, and in essence, fatal blows. Her body was almost like a snake's as far as flexibility was concerned, she liked his aggressive approach though, but that wasn't something she hadn't seen before. One her foot came down, she leaned towards him, going for a simple and direct grab. She leaned out with her right hand, aiming at his left shoulder, or collar, maybe even his neck if she could get her gloved hand around it. Usually a mechanically easy technique, which wasn't too hard to get away from, you just simply had to cross your forearm down to send her hand elsewhere, or try to punch her face before she got close enough. She had a longer reach however, and for some reason, that hand seemed to be coming faster than Alex did in his first sexual experience.

The problem with her bringing her leg down on his was that it pinned his leg to the ground for just a second and he lost all momentum. What was worse, she hit a hell of a lot harder than he'd expected. He'd figured her first opponent wasn't all that good but that wasn't the case at all. She was just that good. Alex wasn't particularly strong, just durable and good at the strategy end of things. Still, he knew full well that if she grabbed him he was going down before he knew what hit him. At the same time, if he blocked he'd only end up on the defensive. His left hand flew forward, his fingers interlacing with hers quickly. Of course, this was a terrible idea for the long run. She could overpower him pretty easily so grabs weren't his friend. Which meant he had to get her to let go. His right hand flew forward towards her side, but then again, he fully expected her to block that. Which is what the headbutt that followed it was for. Her right hand was busy with his left and he was hoping that her own left hand would take the bait and block the fist, leaving room for the headbutt to slip through her guard.

Silvia expected him to bring about some creative techniques, but she did not expect a headbutt at all. He was already in the process of executing his headbutt when she realized that she was, for the second time since being in Division One, going to get hit. She tried pulling her head back, but refused to release him, his head mashed into her's, having more momentum gave him more of an attack, but headbutts were so often double-edged. Her eyes dimmed as the crowed gasped. Silvia fell back, pulling him with her. The impact was clean, and good. But it wasn't something she couldn't handle. Now on the ground, still holding on to her opponent, Silvia leaned towards him, her left arm coming around the back of his neck as if to pull him closer. Her eyes widened she forced her forearm against his throat, her legs spreading and wraping around him to keep him from getting away. Now as she tugged him closer, her forearm pushed ever deeper into his throat. She was open to punches and such, but she could probably eat about a dozen blows before shaking off, by then, the air could be cut off completely, not to mention a caved in adam's apple meant death.

When she didn't let go of his hand he knew he was fucked. He needed to be out of her grip by now. At a range he could dodge, block, and then return fire. Up close she just had to worry about hanging on and waiting till she won. His own head was left swirling for a second after the blow, leaving him no option but to get yanked down to the ground along with her, landing ontop of her. As her arms locked onto his neck his eyes widened, his air flow cutting off quickly. He tried to pull back only to be stopped by her legs. With that option off of the table he went with the only other option since he doubted she'd let go of him just from getting pummeled in the stomach, which was about all he could reach. He reached up and wrapped one hand around her throat, pushing off as his other hand tried to push her fore arm out from under him. Which was just about enough to keep her from crushing his throat. His eyes were still starting to water as he was rapidly running out of oxygen

Her eyes watched his fingers wrap around her neck. She smirked quietly, feeling him obtain a sort of grip on her. At this point it didn't matter. If he wanted to find out who could choke who out, she had a massive head start. Her heels took turns ice-picking onto his lower back with power, her arm continued tugging him down, her forearm pushing at his throat. She had been choked, on several occassions before, this new kid wasn't going to embarrass her, even if it cost him his life. The official started to grow concerned however, it wasn't sure for who, but it seemed that Silvia still had a great grip on him.

He really wished she'd stop kicking him in the kidneys. That was going to make for a whole hell of a lot of problems later on. He was starting to realize pretty quickly that he wasn't going to win this. She had a head start and it was getting so hard to keep his muscles working without any oxygen. And without them putting forth the effort he couldn't choke her or stop her from crushing his neck. Not to mention there was the fact that it was getting progressively harder for him to see. Pretty soon he was going to black out. At the rate she was going his neck would snap like a twig if that happened. He released her neck softly, still pulling down on her arm with his free hand to avoid letting a sickening crunch drown out the sound of him tapping out. His hand smacked against the ground softly, followed by a few more times. His eyes had started to roll back into his head and he was probably a couple of moments away from losing consciousness.

The official immediately waved his hands as the crowd cheered after such a thrilling, and seemingly close fight. It was some original UFC shit in their opinion, something they hadn't seen Silvia doing, but apparently, even down and on the ground, she was still the best.

Silvia's eyes widened once he tapped, the offical was hard to hear, and she only pumped up the pressure, with a smirk on her face. "Close your eyes boy... rest on me.... close your little eyes..." She said, her legs clenching while the official tried to pull her off. His fading, the feeling of him heaving over her, it took her somewhere else.

Carmine Rook was the first to slide himself into the ring, seeing as the woman wasn't letting go. Once he got inside, she immediately released him, and let him fall over her, pushing his shoulder off. Carmine immediately grabbed for Alex and dragged him away. He gave Silvia a strong glare, as the blue haired warrior wiped her lip with her gloved hands, apparently a bit of saliva escaped her mouth, or maybe the thrill of choking him out made her drool. She got to her feet after looking at the ceiling and pulling herself up. Carmine tapped Alex's face, wondering how badly she had choked him.

Expressions other than pain weren't easy at this point but if they had been he would have been smiling ear to ear with relief when the official started to wave his hands. Alex had been afraid that they wouldn't have noticed his hand weakly impacting on the ground. Of course, that didn't help him one bit when he realized she wasn't letting go. If it was possible for eyes that were almost totally white at this point to widen in terror his would have done so.

His hands moved up to her arm, unable to pull down on it any more with any force so he clawed at the thing, leaving a few deep gashes but nothing that wouldn't stop bleeding on its own in a few minutes. His entire body jerked as violently as his muscles would allow to try to buy him one more breath but in the end it did him no good. He was out like a light by the time Carmine entered the ring.

He landed softly ontop of her body when she let go of him, a dull thump issuing from the ground when she rolled him off. He was still breathing when Carmine got to him, which meant that she hadn't crushed his throat. And she hadn't cut air off long enough to cause any real brain damage so he ought to be fine. Still, tapping Alex's face didn't wake him up. He was probably going to be out for a little while.

Rook gave him a shake and still had no response. Not even two days there and Alex was already unconcious, or semi-concious at least. Rook searched himself quickly and lucky carried several small packages of smelling salts, just in case one of his companions was knocked out or fainted.

Silvia reached for her arm and rubbed her blood together between her fingers as other officals came to quickly bandage and disinfect her. She watched Rook try to wake Alex up and looked away when he was failing. Ana slid in right after to help with taking care of Alex.

"Come on man... it's our first day." He said, tearing the packet open, and hovering it beneath Alex's nostrils.

The smelling salts woke Alex up in a hurry. He was a little disoriented for a moment but quickly noticed Rook standing over him. He dropped a hand down to the ground and pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Thanks man. Remind me to buy you a beer later." He said as he shifted his legs under himself and stood back up, still a little shaky as his muscles rejoiced at the return of blood that was actually oxygenated.

He looked around for a bit, noticing there were a lot of people starring at him. "Don't look so worried. It was just a little suffocation, not like that'd kill me." Alex said with a little laugh, quickly reflecting on the fact that it hurt his throat to laugh. Okay, so she might have been a little bit closer to killing him than he thought.

After he noticed that she was still up in the ring getting bandaged up by the officials he grabbed one of the ropes and pulled himself up to the edge of the ring, though he wasn't nearly stupid enough to climb back into it just then. He opened his mouth for just a second, about to ask just what happened when she didn't stop but decided against it. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to know what was running through her head right then. "So, when are we doing this again?" He asked simply, giving her a little grin. Alex didn't realize just how rare it was for people to actually ask her for a rematch this quickly.

Rook pulled away the packet and handed it to Ana for her to dispose of it. He smirked and watched him stand up, "Don't worry about beers, she straight up kicked your ass, for a while, it looked like she literally was too. But you did manage to cut her, and heabutt her, so I suppose you should be proud of that." He said, watching him exit the ring and following after.

Rook tried to stop him from talking to her, she only showed emotion after his life was in the balance. She wasn't someone who should be allowed to participate in the ring.

Silva grabbed a rope and dropped to the floor, rolling out of the ring when he addressed her. She pulled her gloves tightly over her fingers as he spoke, and apparently didn't like his smile... or face for that matter. "We can do it again whenever you feel like having these legs wrapped around you, and your throat caved in." She answered clearly. "Maybe your pal here wants to have a go with me in an hour or so?" She tilted her head towards Rook.

Rook smiled and shook his head, "No thank you. I have a "Don't Hit Girls" policy, and either way, chances are you'll beat me up. I rather take out my anger on enemy sentries."

Silva smirked, "Now that's a smart boy." She smiled, until she saw Kathy and Ashley catch up. "What was your name? I want to remember the jerk off who scratched my arm like a pussycat in heat."

"Always keep 'um guessin." Alex repeated with a grin when he brought up the headbutt. Sure, it hadn't worked out as well as he'd hoped but he got the hit in. He could recite his father's handful of rules for combat like your average person could recite their age and birthday. And thus far they clearly had served him pretty well.

Alex turned around and looped his arms over the ropes when she hopped out of the ring, letting him hang away from the platform a little bit and look down at her while she continued to speak. When she mentioned caving his throat in a shiver ran down his spine. He forced his face to avoid showing just how much it creeped him out to know that she honestly had intended to kill him. Well, admittedly an emergency tracheotomy would have saved him but he'd still need to have a tube rammed down his throat till they could get everything repaired. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he was scared of anything. Hell, getting shot didn't scare him (the result of being taken out back and having his Kevlar vest filled with bullets when he was younger).

He felt a little annoyed when she started talking to Rook rather than him. He couldn't believe he was honestly getting jealous about this but he couldn't come up with a better term for it. He wanted her to take him seriously, to want to fight him again.

"I'm Alex Corwin, and I'm the man that's going to see you tap out or go limp before you can." He said to her with a defiant grin. Alex was determined, and when Alex got determined shit got done or someone died trying.

With that he hopped down and landed softly before looking to the girls. "I'm going to need a TV, some popcorn, and a laptop with internet access. Mind helping me out with those?" He asked.

"Don't push your luck. Next time I won't be so forgiving." She mentioned before turning on her own way elsewhere. Rook sighed and scratched his head. "Okay, well, that wasn't how I planned getting out here. Rook was still uneasy after Silvia's fight proposal. "Maybe we should get back to our bunks and just relax for now. I don't think we should be coming back here anytime soon."

Ana nodded "That's why we wanted to keep away. Silvia's a fighting Goddess. She's also the cousin of that... Melanice. Rook looked over, "Really now... that's interesting."

"Yeah," Answered Ana, "Supposedly, she is in line to becoming the next lietenant. She's cold hearted and has little care for human life other than her own. She is a loner, and feels just fine that way. She only seems to show her true self when fighting... so I'd say you got a good taste of her real personality. As far as the popcorn and a labtop, remember that we are soldiers. We are treated well for what we do, but this isn't a vacation!"

Alex realized right away that it was probably a dumb idea to get involved with Silvia but he couldn't help it. Taking failure lying down just wasn't something that he could do, particularly not after a loss like that. He shook his head a little at Rook's suggestion. "The boogyman isn't gonna get you if you're not under the covers Rook." He said with a little smile, shaking his head softly.

"Maybe. But who said I was interested in her personality? I kicked the crap out of plenty of people with less personality than her." He said with a shrug. "The TV is for training, the laptop is to download UFC fights, the popcorn... is popcorn. It's good." He said simply when questioned about the stuff that he'd just asked for. He wasn't flopping around gasping for air and he doubted being unconscious for such a small period of time would actually do any real damage to him.

He didn't need to be told that this wasn't a vacation. Well, maybe he did. But then again, he'd never really been on a vacation before. Not being in the middle of a war was the closest he came to a vacation. And somehow, even if he did get some time off he'd probably have spent it working just as hard as he did now

"Fine fine, whatever. I'll talk to the other girls about getting you those things. But seriously, are you okay? She had you in a tight grip, I think I noticed your eyes bulging and your face turning blue. I got a little scared, replied Ana, as Rook raised his hand.

"Don't baby him. We're grown men and we know what we're getting ourselves into... usually. Strange though... I feel like... she had a bit of a thing for you. If things are like these girls said, she doesn't get hit much... you landed at least one solid blow... maybe enough to excite the girl." He shook his head, "No matter. Let's get the hell out of here. I need some sleep either way."

Ana smirked, "Sleep now? You actually think we're going to let you sleep?"

Rook sighed, "Well... yeah... I was hoping for a little rest... I can't really do much if I'm tired... Between the four of you... you can rape the hell out of Alex though... he's chocked full of energy..."

Ana frowned, "No! It's not like that... I mean, it's no secret that if you stick two hot guys and four girls in a room, shit will happen, but I'm not about to just screw someone I don't even like."

Rook shook his head. "This place is truly insane. Three hours ago, I didn't even know you." He laughed and started walking away. "Alex, I'll be at the bunk, let me know if you hit up the shooting range."

Alex was glad that Rook fielded that one for him. He really didn't want to try explaining that he was perfectly fine. Really, that might have been a wee bit of a lie, but he was close enough. "Okay" probably would have been a good enough compromise to describe his situation.

Alex laughed at Ana's response. "Looks like I'm not the only one in for some exercise on my first day." He said, giving Rook a grin as he headed around behind Ana. He laughed a bit at Rook's answer. "Always. I can even try to pretend like I don't like the idea if it helps the illusion for you." He said before faking a pout. "Are you saying you don't like me and Rook?" He asked Ana in one of those questions that had only two answers, both of which were wrong.

Alex gave him a little nod. "I'll run interference and see if I can actually buy you some time to sleep." He told Rook, rather pleased that he'd ended up with such a good roommate. Of course, that was in a completely different way than why he was glad to have ended up with his other 4 roommates.

"Hey, Carmine! You can't just walk away from me! We're sleeping in the same area tonight!" She yelled, being left behind with the other girls and Alex. She sighed and looked over at him. "It's not that you're ugly or anything. You just seem like too much of a pup for me." She reached over and touched his must-touch hair and resumed chasing after Carmine, which was futile, the guy was set on staying faithful, although his woman may have been doing something right at that moment (which she wasn't... but still).

"So... " Wooed Kathy from behind, "We're going to be spending some time together and all... I was thinking at maybe we practice some skills." Something about her tone didn't really grant him that she'd want to learn to make fires to keep warm, or tying durable knots for emergency rappels.

Alex didn't even bother faking an offended look when he was told that he was too much of a pup. "Sounds about right to me." He said with a little bit of a shrug. Calling him a dog would have probably been pretty close to the truth, at least as far as Alex's personality was concerned.He didn't complain as she touched his hair before departing, looking over his shoulder as Kathy brought up practice.

He gingerly stepped back and slipped his arm around her waist, giving her a little smile. "I won't say no to any practice you girls would like to give me. Afterall, biting off more than I can chew is a specialty of mine." Considering that only one of the girls had ran off after Carmine he was fully aware that this might be one of those cases but you never knew unless you tried, and he did want to thank them for showing him around somehow. "Lead the way." He told Kathy with a smile

Kathy smiled as her intelligent looking sister rolled her eyes away. "Well, first we should go back to our bunk, and relax a little. Your throat might still be irritated. Then maybe we can practice escaping and applying those life-threatening holds?" She said with a smirk, tugging the bottom of his shirt and pulling him along.

He raised a brow in response to that comment of hers. Kathy seemed to be enjoying what had just happened to him a bit too much. But then again, sometimes you had to be willing to take a bit of crazy in stride. And it wasn't like he thought he had to worry about them as much as he would Silvia. He shook his head a little at the thought. He needed to get her out of his mind.

Kathy's particular brand of leading the way brought a smile to his face as he allowed her to gently tug him in the direction she wanted him to go. He was already starting to assume that most of the women on this base were crazy, but he had to admit, he could probably get quite used to that

Kathy brought him back to their bunk, where Rook was dismantling his gun, learning the parts of it, and how he'd rather use it. Something to take his mind off the women around him, and the lack of seriousness shown by this unit. Merisa watched him from her side of the room, listening to some sort of deppressing music on her headphones.

Ana was busy making her bed, trying to find the right time to get Rook's attention and Ashley, Kathy's intellectual sister, lagged behind, still impressed at how Silvia put Alex in his place.

Kathy dragged Alex inside; Rook looking over and shaking his head, finally re-building his gun. "Do you two need me to leave? Because I can leave."

Alex could tell that this was going to be quite the interesting group to room with. Somehow he couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Rook, having to try to stay faithful in this sort of environment. With any luck Ana would get the point pretty soon, but somehow that didn't seem all that likely at this point.

He tried to keep up with Kathy without accidentally tripping over his own feet as best he could. When Rook asked about him leaving Alex shrugged. "You could stay and watch if you'd like. I could maybe get into that." He said jokingly, slightly nodding in Ana's direction. This would make for a good excuse to lose her for a little while if Rook felt like taking it.

Rook frowned, "To hell with that, I'm not about to watch you two getting busy. You should maybe give it some thought. If she just met you, and is willing to do this already, what makes you think she hasn't already? With someone else? Possibly two guys at once? And a dog?" He said, Kathy giving him a well-deserved anger glare.

If you're going to say something like that, don't say it as the woman is staring at you while you speak. Either way, Rook was just that practical a guy. He could manage it.

Ashley was replaying the vicious submission that Silvia had worked on him, she wanted to try it out, but sadly, her only male dummies were Rook, whom was almost untouchable, and Alex, who was to her just a man trying to get himself some pussy at this point. She kept this all in her mind of course. "I second Carmine's opinion. You two don't even know each other. Plus the sight of my sister jumping on your penis is not something that seems enjoyable."

"I never said I was expecting her to be a virgin. But I'm pretty sure if she did it with two guys and a dog I'd have seen the contents of the camera the third guy was holding on the internet at some point." Alex said with a little shrug, though he did see Rook's point. Tossing Rook out of the room did seem like a bit of a dick move.

When Ashley decided to join in Alex gave a soft groan. "Fine... you two definitely know how to ruin the mood. Silvia wasn't as harsh as you two, and I'm pretty sure she was trying to kill me." He pointed out before turning to Kathy. "Sorry babe. Hot nasty storage room sex may be in order but I'm not going to be doing this in front of the killjoy peanut gallery."

With that said he marched over to Rook. "If I don't get to enjoy this then you are at least coming to shoot things with me." He told him as he shouldered his shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom