Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Mistress or a Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakelove

Planetoid
Good day, my wonderful lady's and gents. I am calling to the ones that would love to chain or tie a girl up, break her into the perfect slave girl.

I am looking for someone to rp with who will do those things. one who is not afraid to smack a girl if she gets out of line, a person who will drag a girls naked ass out in public just to prove a point.

Now i do have some plots well not really plots but some ideas.

My character is a school girl about the age of 17 or 18, she is shy and quiet. Her father a very rich man ready to do anything for his only daughter. she is kidnapped by your character and held hostage for a very large amount of money.

Again this could go many possible ways, my character could end up not being saves and being yours for who knows how long

my girl was a very rich and spoiled girl but when she looses everything she is willing to do anything for a little cash or a place to stay. Your character will take full advantage of that.

again this could go anywhere and can be changed if needed

my girl was kidnapped and then thrown into a slave auction, your character will buy her from the auction and turn her into what ever kind of slave you want her to be really.

okay so that's about it, but i am also open to any idea really some parings are

Boss/secretary
teacher/student
roommates
best friends
demon/angel
demon/human
vampire/human
rich man or woman/poor girl

and there are obviously many more possibilities. So if your interested let me know please Mistress or Master.

so please just Pm please and thank you.

XOXO Cupcakelove

are you okay with playing slaves of different races? becasue I think I have an interesting plot...
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37539

Kiki said:
are you okay with playing slaves of different races? becasue I think I have an interesting plot...
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37539

no i dont mind at all so yes i am okay with playing slaves of different races

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Kiki said:
well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

that sounds amazing and i would love to do it :) so would you like me to pm you?

sure, i am working on revising a prompt, you are okay with playing a very sexy neko right? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom