Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lit+ 1x1 - mxm fxf mxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

5mg

Meteorite
      • hi there! you can call me 5mg for now.
        i'm a young adult living on the east coast of the states, and as i adore writing and roleplay i figured i'd throw up a search thread and see where it goes.

to keep it short and sweet, i'll only push a few key areas before listing off pairings and whatnot. if you have any questions or if you're curious about anything,
        feel free to drop me a line. i'm pretty harmless and i don't mind getting to know people ooc.

quality and quantity, please! there's nothing wrong with getting lengthy - especially if description and imagery is coming into play.
        email and private messages only, pretty please. i have instant messagers available for ooc.
        • i play all genders and gender pairings. that is, all actual genders. dick-sprouting anime girls aren't my niche.
        • i like a fair plot/smut ratio. senseless sex is great, but not if nothing actually gets accomplished.

i'll get around to making a kink list soon enough, but as of right now know that a few favorites are spanking, choking, biting, scratching,
        oral, orgasm/pleasure control/denial, grinding, clothed grinding, fingers and exhibitionism/voyeurism are a big yes while furries, animal,
        anthro, rape, tentacles, underage characters, micro/macro, and anime characters are a no.

smutty picture dump & possible prompts (nsfw)
        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

pairings/themes/etc
        closeted/friend
        closeted/out
        closeted/curious
        best friends with advantages
        horror/gore
        modern fantasy
        apocalyptic
        blackmail/manipulation
        twisted fairy tales

feel free to suggest as i add to this!
        you're welcome to message me, but if you post here i can't promise i'll see it.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom