Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some thing, I will play with male or female Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Ok so I'm craving some stuff, I don't have many. I just don't want It to be all sex I like some story to it. I can write a paragraph and more, I'm just going to give you the theme. If you are interested we can talk and come up with ideas.

Here are some:

War
Something to do in a war settings, not like in battle but world war 2 period was happening. I only have one idea for this and maybe more, I'm open for many ideas so feel free to tell me about them.

Teacher and Student/Students

I have an idea for this one too I really would like to try out one of these ideas. Might be smut but I want some story ideas with it.

Hunger Games!!

It's odd I have never craved this before but out of the blue I'm craving it, I don't have big ideas for this but who's ever interested in it we can talk and make up a plot.

The Demons Bride

Well the titles says it all, I have a bit of a plot for this one I'm looking forward to RPing it.

I am open to many more ideas those are just cravings I will probably update it soon with new found cravings, so pm if you have ideas of your own or interested in mine.

I would like to try out the World war setting... do you mind it being a war in a fantasy setting?

Kiki said:
I would like to try out the World war setting... do you mind it being a war in a fantasy setting?

No not at all I would love to hear your ideas. You can pm if you like

Hi, I'm quite interested about your teacher x student plot and your demon bride plot. Mind telling me about it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom