Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating, Ageplay and More! (FxM, Smut>Plot, Longterm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischievous Millie

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Come on in and have a seat! This is a very basic first version, updates will follow in the coming days!

Useful stuff to know about playing with me
I have a life outside of the internet, so I will not be able to reply every single day. I never drop a game without telling my partner first, so if I don't reply for one or two days, I'm busy. If I don't reply for more than three days, chances are I haven't gotten your PM, please send it to me again! I average around 2 paragraphs per post, sometimes more, sometimes less. No one-liners in return please! Also, please use correct punctuation and grammar, these are very important to me! I don't like using avatars as I prefer describing my characters, so don't expect a picture of them! I only play through PMs, no threads, e-mail or IM. I don't like the whole Dom/Sub categorization and I'm not a fan of Master/Slave roleplays, I'm probably closest to being a switch, but please don't have your character dominate mine or tell me what she does, leave her actions and decisions to me please. I don't play girls younger than 18, and that's final. I'd prefer if you would send me a PM rather than posting in this thread.

Kinks I like
Oral (both receiving and giving)
Cumplay/Excessive cum
Anal (receiving)
Skimpy clothing
Cosplaying/Dressing up
Public scenes
Cheating
Ageplay (I always play the younger character!)
Lighter aspects of BDSM (Spanking, humiliation, coercion, collar, but no latex, bondage etc)
Threat of pregnancy, pregnancy
Multiple partners (As many as you can/wish to play)
Interracial
Teasing

Kinks I will never partake in
Heavy BDSM
Vore
Lactation
Master/Slave

Pairings (preferred role in italics)

Father and daughter (Craving!)
Teacher and student (Craving!)
Girlfriend and boyfriend's father
Girl and Boyfriend'/Father's boss
Girlfriend and Boyfriend's best friend
Girl at a sex party
Mahou Shoujo (Think something like Sailor Moon or Nanoha, but it would NOT be a fandom!)
Foreign exchange student x Teacher
Coworker and coworker
Human and anthro (No furries, just animal ears and tails)

Regular guy and Mary Sue (I know, I know, Mary Sues are boring...well, not exactly. The real problem is that they are mostly used in a boring way, but I'm trying to challenge my limits here and play an interesting and fun nigh-omnipotent being. This would be a more story-driven roleplay taking place in a fantasy setting)
Virtual Reality (Much like Ready Player One or Swords Art Online -- This would NOT be fandom!)

Current craving: Student x Teacher

I'd like to play a very flirtatious 18 year old little nympho girl who is just too much for her teacher to handle. He is (relatively) happily married, raising his own kid, but the young and seductive student forces him into an illicit relationship. She enjoys teasing him and messing with him in public, I'd like some scenes where they are doing it behind the wife's back. Ending in pregnancy is completely optional (but a huge plus!).

RE: Mahou Shoujo Ako-chan's Magical Emporium (FxM, Smut>Plot, Longterm)

I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bear this heir....

Kiki said:
I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bear this heir....

Sorry, but I don't like master/pet roleplays.

Take care now!

Updated the Useful stuff to know about playing with me because I feel I didn't make some things clear enough.

Id like to do a father x daughter RP with ya

Mahou Shoujo Ako-chan said:
Hey there!

Come on in and have a seat! This is a very basic first version, updates will follow in the coming days!

Useful stuff to know about playing with me
I have a life outside of the internet, so I will not be able to reply every single day. I never drop a game without telling my partner first, so if I don't reply for one or two days, I'm busy. If I don't reply for more than three days, chances are I haven't gotten your PM, please send it to me again! I average around 2 paragraphs per post, sometimes more, sometimes less. No one-liners in return please! Also, please use correct punctuation and grammar, these are very important to me! I don't like using avatars as I prefer describing my characters, so don't expect a picture of them! I only play through PMs, no threads, e-mail or IM. I don't like the whole Dom/Sub categorization and I'm not a fan of Master/Slave roleplays, I'm probably closest to being a switch, but please don't have your character dominate mine or tell me what she does, leave her actions and decisions to me please.

Kinks I like
Oral (both receiving and giving)
Cumplay/Excessive cum
Anal (receiving)
Skimpy clothing
Cosplaying/Dressing up
Public scenes
Cheating
Ageplay (I always play the younger character!)
Lighter aspects of BDSM (Spanking, humiliation, coercion, collar, but no latex, bondage etc)
Threat of pregnancy
Multiple partners (As many as you can/wish to play)
Interracial
Teasing

Kinks I will never partake in
Heavy BDSM
Vore
Lactation
Master/Slave

Pairings (preferred role in italics)

Father and daughter
Teacher and student
Mahou Shoujo
Virtual Reality (Much like Ready Player One or Swords Art Online -- This would NOT be fandom!)
Foreign exchange student
Human and anthro (No furries, just animal ears and tails)
Regular guy and Mary Sue (I know, I know, Mary Sues are boring...well, not exactly. The real problem is that they are mostly used in a boring way, but I'm trying to challenge my limits here and play an interesting and fun nigh-omnipotent being. This would be a more story-driven roleplay taking place in a fantasy setting)

hey I interested doing the regular guy and mary sue, VR, or Foreign Exchange Student :p

Literally five minutes after my previous post someone PM-ed me and asked me something I wanted to include in the main post. So...yeah. Anyway, updated my main post.

I have returned to make a fresh start. If we have played before and you are still interested, shoot me a PM.

If you are new and looking for a potential partner, do the same :)

Cheers!

Can you play a black woman?

hmmm I am trying to think of some MxF parings I have where I don't play the female, but maybe we can take one of those and just switch roles... I'll have to play the male in the role for once, but its a start... what do you think?
should I pitch you some ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom