Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Blooded (Me and IgnitedFlame)

he just smiled and he walked with her, discuising himself once more as a human as they entered the town and Lance sighed as he streched a bit before patting her on the back "This way" he said leading her down a few streets before he stopped in front of the blacksmith's shop but Lance seemed to become quite serious as he looked at the store. "Odd..." he said taking a few steps toward the shop as he gave her a small signal to hang back but then he smiled as he gave her the signal to come forth and he then headed into the shop and into a back room where there was an elderly man working over a forge. The man himself was very strong looking and lance smiled "Well hey there gramps" he said as the blacksmith turned his head to look at lance and he grinned "Well it looks like you aren't dead yet fire boy... come here and help out a bit... what do you need this time?"

Lance moved forward and he took over for the old man "Nothing for me actually..." he began "but this young lady is in need of some weapons and armor, I plan on making her my apprentice and so far all I know she can do is run" he said with a small sigh. The old man then laughed "Well don't worry, I know all of your kind can fight rather well.. anyway" he turned then to Avi "Well little lady my name is Sid Heat, what is yours?"

Avi stood inside the blacksmith's shop, the heat rolling off the fires and cooling metals, making her relax the tension in her shoulders. Ever since they'd stepped into the sight of others she had been tense and paranoid, her head kept down and following his steps only by looking at his feet. Now inside the shop she felt a bit of ease, looking up letting the smith catch the features that marked her eyes and skin tint as a dragon kind. When he did not even seem to have the slightest flinch to find one like her standing there she couldn't help but smile. Answering his introduction in kind, "My name is Avilynna, Avi.. You shop is quiet impressive." she told him her eyes looking around at the items that surrounded her. "I can work my own things, if you better like not to have others know you made me armor, I would just need some instruction."

He laughed though "Girl don't worry about a thing, you came in here quietly, you are going to leave quietly, so there is no problem, however it is harder to make armor for a woman" he told her as he looked her over a little "So I will have to make what might seem like an odd request, I will need you to strip down so I can make sure i get the right pieces made... but then again that all depends on how much armor you think you need. The more armor the longer I will take and if it is lesser like that sword happy idiot over there" "hey I take offence to that!" Lawrence said quickly with a smile as the man continued "Then it will just take a moment, I know this seems odd but it is so I can incorperate for your addition and well missing parts that typical men have"

Back
Top Bottom