Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Injustice Group RP? (Interest Check)

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Hey there, fellow RPers! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP involving the Injustice video game's story-line.

Wikipeda Plot Description said:
In an alternate reality, the Joker has tricked Superman into killing Lois Lane and their unborn son and destroying Metropolis with a nuclear explosion. In retaliation, Superman murders the Joker and quickly loses his moral compass. He establishes a new world order as the High Councilor. A war ensues between the forces of Superman's Regime and those allied with Batman's Insurgency. Five years into the war, the Insurgency discovers the Justice League's universe where the Joker's plan did not succeed and transports several of its super heroes (Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern, with Batman and the Joker being caught up in the transfer by accident) to their world in order to help them defeat the Regime.

I am hoping to find another male and two females to play this with me. For those interested, here is a list of all of the available characters for play (excluding the DLC characters. I'll list them, but don't expect me to accept their inclusion).

Character List

DLC Characters:
Scorpion

Zod

Batgirl

Zatanna

Martian Manhunter

Lobo

Please, reply here if you are interested. I hope to hear from you guys soon! :D

Back
Top Bottom