Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plot Craving, includes Demons and Lesbians - Click if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamer-

Alright, now this Request thread is solely for one pairing I’ve been craving for a while, and only now decided to do something about it.​

So you don't have to waste your time looking through this thread, the pairing in this craving of mine is Female Demon x Female Human (possible Futa variation if you would like) If you aren't interested in this pairing then best get out now, because I am not looking for anything else at the moment, sorry.​

I few basics that I need to go over,

-I will rp in Threads and PMs, preferably in that order.

-Here is my F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/arcadia-/

-I will be able to post every other day depending on my schedule, sometimes I may post more or less, but I will keep you updated.

-I am a Switch, leaning more towards dominate. But I am adaptable, so just tell me your needs and we will work everything out.

-Looking for a long-term rp

-Plot and Smut please! I am interested in suspense and build-up between the characters, not instant gratification. There will be smut, don't worry, but some plot needs to happen first.

-I will NOT roleplay with males playing females, sorry guys but that tends to put me off.

Now for more details, such as
What I am looking for in a Roleplay partner:

-Being able to reply regularly - Posting every other day is basically what I am looking for, if you can't post that often then just tell me and I am fine working around it.

-Literacy - For my normal posts I produce around 800 - 1000 words. Yet if an rp is lagging, and I’m not getting much from my partner, then I will be compelled to give less in return. I do tend to mirror my partners, so keep that in mind if you decide to give me pages worth of thoughts and feelings and get the same in return with very little action. What would you expect? So I would like my partners to aim for around the 800 word mark, if I am just given a dinky little paragraph I'll drop you immediately.

-Equal participation – I don’t want to be the only one to keep this roleplay moving, I need my partners to contribute! If you have ideas, please tell me! I am not a mind-reader and would love to hear them!

-Honesty – I can guarantee I will be completely honest with you; if I want to change something/do something/don’t like anything then I will be sure to tell you. I am not one to suffer in silence, especially when this is all supposed to be in fun, and just as much for you as for me. So be sure to tell me what you want/don’t want.

Finally we are at the plot, hopefully we understand each other now and if you are interested in the pairing as much as I am, then we can get started!​

In this story line, I plan on playing the Demon, and my partner would be the female Human. Just thinking about the possibilities this pairing presents I get the vibe of a predator vs. prey, which seems pretty enticing to me. I wouldn’t mind a little bit of dark romance mixed up with this either, though I don't think a demon would fall head over heels for a human right away, or peruse one without being cunning about it. This gives a bit of breathing room and different ways the rp could go. But as for the beginning set up, and how the characters meet, there are different scenarios and this would be the part I would like my partner to contribute in as we discuss the rp. But I will post my ideas here so you can get a feel for where I want this story to go.

Plot Ideas

1.) Flirting with the Devil

Everyone knows about mythical creatures (modern setting) but they aren’t readily accepted by society. Actually, in the city this particular girl lives, there have started to be some attacks on the citizens (like vampires, werewolves, shifters, demons, etc.). This girl is a part of a secret organization that keeps these monsters in check (not all of these workers are human, but they draw the line at allowing Demons on the force). She was working on a case with some of her fellow comrades to clear out a vampire nest, when something happened and the whole squad is taken out, and she is left barely alive in order to take a message back to her superiors stating that the nest is here to stay. After that, she realizes that it’s no good, how can they protect the people when they can barely protect themselves? So she does something that goes against every moral fiber of her being and enlists the help of a demon. She convinces herself that this is the only way and decides to summon one. She does this, preforming an incantation to summon, trap, and bind a demon to herself. In doing this she pays the demon with a piece of her soul, So now the demon is connected with the girl and cannot cause her harm, for the fear of hurting itself as well. Technically it is supposed to do what she commands, but the demon is cunning and quick to look for loop holes. Thus the girl aims to use her new ‘friend’ to keep the city safe from the things that go bump in the night, all without revealing her biggest secret yet.

Okay, so I will add more ideas as I go, though I really like this one. Just remember that I am looking for a darker, action filled roleplay with a fair amount of sex mixed in. And I want this to be a long-term roleplay with detailed, thought out posts from both party's.

That about wraps it up! Thank you for reading and PM me if you are interested! Have a nice day.

I decided to add in plot ideas as well to this post, and will add more as I think of them, but for now the first one is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom