Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Love (MoonxChurch)

Daneas smiled a little and nodded. "eggs then." he agreed, kissing Jake back and he sighed a little as he sat down with the other. wondering how this was going to go. "...no, we won't sleep here. i have another house." he admitted. "we're essentially in police protective custody, which means we probobly won't be able to go back to school until Sam is caught." Daneas admitted. "so i'll have to tutor you as best as i can." he mused with a smile. "and he only thinks he came in without me knowing. i knew he was here... i just... didn't realize..." he admitted, shaking his head. "i'm sorry. i knew he came in but i didn't know he was forcing you Jake. i swear it." he muttered, feeling rather miserable. "yes, let's have that shower." he agreed with a smile as he let the other into the shower, helping Jake to strip before removing his clothes as well, his head tilted as he studied the other. "...when i first hit the streets, i was fifteen. i hated everything and everyone so i joined a gang." he explained softly. "i was the favorite plaything of the Boss." he admitted. "and i liked the pain." he admitted simply.

"it was rape, but i didn't know it." he explained "the scars are from when i tried to leave. the Boss caught me trying to slip out. he tied me up, and left me like that for days." he admitted. "i struggled, ferociously until the ropes dug into my skin. he liked to watch me make myself bleed while he raped me. by the time the police found me, the ropes had dug in all the way to the muscle. that's when Oba found me." he admitted with a smile. "she was a social worker, who had been looking for me ever since she found out what my parents had done. my soul healed, but the scars will always remain on my arms. reminding me of the person i let myself become." he admitted, examining the marks on his arms, his head tilted. "i was a bad person back then. i hurt, and i raped, and i stole... the Boss found me later. and i accidentally killed him when i shoved him down the stairs. that's when i started learning Tea Kwon Do and other various means of self defense." he admitted with a smile.

"...that thing?" Daneas asked, momentarily puzzled. "oh! you mean when i put my mouth on your cock? if you want to." he agreed, moaning at the hands on his cock. "just go slow at first. you'll gag and choke, all beginners do, just take your time and know that it feels amazing no matter what you do to it." he promised with a grin as he stroked the others hair. moaning as he watched Jake's mouth come closer.

"Well I doubt that will be much of a problem for you, actually, I think I like having you as a teacher all to myself. I didn't like those girls fawning all over you" he told him, letting Dan know that he was jealous of their attention poured onto Daneas, even though they didn't know of their relationship because technically there wasn't supposed to be a relationship. Jake looked a little shocked to find out that Daneas actually knew that Sam had come in those few times when they had thought they were being sneaky. There was no way that Sam knew the elder man knew about them. "I know you didn't. I don't blame you for any of this, I'm just glad that I found you when I did, otherwise I'd still be with my dad and I wouldn't have been able to do anything about Sam, you're a blessing" he told him, smiling up at him. Even when things were going terribly he had to remind himself just how much worse things could have been if Dan hadn't come to his school and started teaching his english class. His eyes narrowed slightly when he heard the other had joined a gang. It didn't really fit his personality or anything, well, maybe it did. It made a lot of sense that he turned out this way when he heard about what he had done and the way Daneas had turned his life around after he got free from them.

He nodded, looking up at the other, trying to keep eye contact as he lowered himself though making sure he wasn't going to slip was slightly more important so as to keep at least one of his arms in one piece. He opened his mouth, his tongue coming out and tasting first before his lips went around the head of Dan's cock. He seemed to know more than he was letting on, though when he gagged and pulled his head away to breathe he cringed almost instinctively away from Daneas as if he was expecting a beating for pulling his mouth away. God he hoped Dan wouldn't notice it because he'd know that it was because of Sam and what he had forced Jake to do when they were together. He closed his eyes to calm himself down but he couldn't keep doing it right then, not when all he was thinking about was Sam punching him and forcing his head back down until he puked the last time he had the nerve to pull away from him when giving him a blow job. When he stood back up he didn't look at Dan, avoiding his gaze and working to wash his hair and then get out as fast as he could. He felt terrible. He couldn't do anything right and no one would ever want him. When he turned 18 Dan would probably make him leave, that's what he would do with a kid who was suicidal and kept thinking about his homicidal boyfriend when he had sex with someone.

he smirked a little. "it might be a little bit of a problem... i didn't get very good marks in school. i can't do math with numbers, or parenthesis, or dashes or any of that fun stuff." he admitted with a shake of his head. "all my scores where in English, literature, history... you know, things that needed memorization and habit, not actual thinking and brain power." he admitted with a sheepish grin. "i'll have to hire a tutor for math or something." he sighed at the mention of the girls. "i know! it's awful! they keep thinking they can 'FIX' me! as if being Gay is some sort of mental disorder. it's quite frankly, highly insulting. particularly when they insinuate that they think i'm gay because i've never slept with a woman... i most certainly have TRIED. when i was younger. i could never get the blasted thing UP!" he complained with a roll of his eyes. "and i knew it was working properly because i'd have a stiffy every goddamn morning... of course i can't tell the leaches that." he muttered, annoyed with how all the females seamed to be clinging to him.

he smiled reassuringly when Jake slid to the floor. "take your time, it's alright." he promised softly, stroking the others hair before gasping as he was licked. "oh my god..." he muttered, looking very pleased as he let his head tip back, simply adoring the sensation. "Jake?" he asked, looking horrified that the other had flinched. he didn't say anything, he just let his Libido die and he took several, long, slow, DEEP breaths to calm himself down before he followed the other out of the shower, catching Jake before he could flee. "Jake, baby. it's alright." Daneas whispered, holding him tightly, closing his eyes. "it's alright to be afraid of sex right now. and it's alright to be afraid of me." he promised.

"it's alright that you thought of him, anyone would. sex is a painful topic for you right now because of what he did to you, and i know that, and i understand that. i know it feels like you'll be alone forever. and that no one will ever want you because of what he broke inside of you. but those broken pieces will mend, and you'll be stronger than ever." he promised, pressing a kiss to the others forehead. "i will always want you, and i will always love you." he promised. "and nothing that sick bastard did, will ever change that." he promised. "and when your ready, to talk about what he did, i'll be here to listen, and i will understand because i've been raped too. i've been where you've been. i know what it's like and i won't let you be alone like i was." he promised, nuzzling the others bruised neck. "i won't let him take you from me. we'll go slow, as slow as you need. and even if we never touch each other again, i am alright with that. and if you get horny, we'll do something He never did, so that it will be new, and wonderful, just like sex is supposed to be. alright? what he did was wrong, and it was, in no way, EVER your fault."

He smiled up at the other when he was comparing the girls to leeches, which is exactly what they were. "They can't help themselves, you're just too pretty for them to handle. I'm lucky you aren't into that sort of thing otherwise I would be out of luck." He really was lucky. There were so many factors that went into their relationship that could've ended it before it even began. Even now he didn't know why Dan put up with him. He lead him on and would then freak out and shut down like he just did. And yet Daneas acted ever the gentleman and put up with it, being far nicer than he deserved. He held onto the other tightly,glad that he was good enough to hold him. It was really sweet and made him feel loved, he was the only one who ever did. "I don't want to be afraid of you. You didn't do anything to me. I love you," he said before realizing it though he definitely meant it. "I love you," he repeated softly. "I want to be with you in every way and I don't want my past to get in the way of that. The only issue is that I'm horny all the time." He thought about what he had said and nodded, knowing that it might make him angry about Sam but it needed to be said.

"Well you don't really have to worry about that. You're too considerate to do what he had done anyways. He never really worried about my feelings or comfort. And he never used his mouth unless he kissed me or he was telling me off. He was so fake around you. But he was also fake with me if we weren't having sex, that's why I thought he was okay. I thought maybe some people just act different during sex and then I've been around you and you're perfect and amazing and actually care about how any of it makes me feel. Like just now." He sighed a little and grabbed the others hand, pulling him back into the shower so that they could actually do what they had intended on doing. Plus he couldn't really do it all efficiently by himself. He helped as much as he could but it still ended up being him mostly just standing there and letting the other wash his hair and help with washing his body as well. His eyes studied his every movement, wanting to commit it all to memory, finding that he really rather enjoyed watching him move and do things.

"I feel like a two year old," he complained as Daneas helped to dress him in the skinny jeans they had bought together. Jake had told him that he needed to feel attractive right then for his self esteem and thus was how he planned on doing it. Ideally he would've just told Daneas to pick out the most attractive outfit but he felt like doing a little. He decided to wear one of Daneas's shirts that was a bit tight on him but figured it would do it's job. When they were eating he seemed to get quiet for a bit before speaking "I want to stay here tonight. I know he doesn't know that you knew about him coming in and I think we could use that to our advantage. He'll come in if I'm alone so we'll do that, you can wait for a code word and then come in and get him. He won't do anything to me" He really wanted to try it so that they wouldn't have to worry about him ruining their lives or coming after them anymore, wanting to put it all behind them to move forward in his life. "So I'm horny now, can we do something about that?" Jake asked and took another bite of his omelette.

he snorted a little. "even if i WAS into girls, i am certainly not interested in gold digging sluts who only want me because i'm pretty." he pointed out, looking highly amused. "of course... i don't think anyone realizes i'm rich..." he admitted after a moment before shrugging. come to think of it, he didn't think Jake realized he was rich. his Oba had been rich too, money of her own making, and he had just picked up where she left off. it meant a lot of paperwork, a lot of long distance phone calls, and a lot of headaches, but it was worth it. "i know Jake, i do." he promised with a smile. "i didn't want to be afraid either, but i was. they key is to do things slowly, and to build a strong trust." he explained. "once you know that i'm not going to hit you, ever... and not just here..." he gently tapped the others head. "but here as well." he stated tapping Jake's chest. "then you know you're truly recovered." he said with a smile. "just be glad your not as bad as i was. i'd never been touched at all until the Boss. so the only touch i knew was bad touch. it took Oba an entire year just to accept a handshake without a flinch." he admitted with a look on his face. "your really not that bad at all." he admitted with a smile. "and don't worry about being horny. just because you flinch, doesn't mean i won't suck you off anytime you ask." he promised with a smirk. "or let you try anytime you want to."

"a lot of people are like that." he admitted. "in one way, that's where your experience was so much worse than mine. the Sam you thought you knew, was completely contradictory to the Sam you saw in bed..." he muttered. "my Boss was just a point blank asshole who liked to beat me, no matter where we where. i knew Sex was going to hurt, and i didn't give a damn." he admitted with a shake of his head. he grinned as he was pulled back into the shower and chuckled as he washed the other, hoping that he could help wash the 'icky' feeling of Sam away from his lover. honestly, Daneas was considering a bit of a more... personal revenge against Sam. one that he would enjoy very much, though he was unsure how Jake might react to such a thing... after all, Daneas wasn't all sunshine and daisy's. he had regretted being part of a gang, but some aspects he had loved, and excelled at. like thievery, intimidation, and rape. there was nothing the Boss had loved more than to set Daneas loose on someone who had insulted him. Daneas could make them love, and hate his touch all at once, could make them sob even as they begged for more. Daneas actually still employed the use of thievery and intimidation in his various business ventures, it was just a lot more subtle, challenging, and much more satisfying.

"yeah i imagine so." Daneas admitted with a laugh. "you should be glad though, at least it's not broken. you only need to wear the cast for two weeks, instead of six months!" he admitted with a grin. "i can thankfully say i've never had to wear one of those damn things." he admitted with a grin. he nearly died when they where eating as Jake made his suggestion. "no. absolutely NOT! i will NOT let you be used as BAIT!" he stated firmly before becoming completely derailed at the mention of Jake's horniness and he sighed. "Jake.. i want to ask you something..." he admitted suddenly. "about Sam... how would you feel if someone was to... do to him what he did to you?" he asked, nervous, cautious, but needing to know. if Jake told him 'no' then he wouldn't do it. but he wasn't sure Jake would actually say no if asked, so he was doing things in a roundabout fashion.

Jake had caught the mentioning about him being rich but decided not to comment on it since it didn't really care how much money he had. At least now he knew that he wasn't draining Dan's bank account by living with him. He also didn't ask what would happen if he never fully recovered. He wasn't sure if he was ready for that answer or not and decided against it. Jake listened to the other, thinking about what he was telling him. He felt bad, but then again he didn't want to. He wouldn't want someone to feel bad for him because of Sam, that would just be uncomfortable, he was just glad that Daneas had an idea of what he was going through and he didn't have to talk to some counselor about it yet. Honestly Daneas was taking all of this very well and being very supportive, and Jake was very thankful for that. There was no way that he could have done this if he was still living with his father. If he mentioned either one of them he knew the two would probably get in a fight about the other beating on Jake. That sure would be an awkward conversation/argument and one he didn't want to dwell on. "Okay, that sounds good" he smiled at the other, glad he wasn't going to cut him off from sex either, he had grown to really enjoy and count on Daneas's touch when he needed it.

"Two weeks is still hell. Though I do like being able to shower with you. That's about the only thing good about this situation." He was angry that Dan would be so adamant against his suggestion, Jake frowning at him "You'll be in the house! You'll be right outside the room!" He was trying to keep his voice down and beginning to fail. "I would rather be bait and get a couple scratches and have him caught than worry and stress about when he was going to find me," he said more calmly. He didn't want to fight but he was also stubborn and grew worse when someone dismissed him completely. Dan's question managed to get him off topic, though, a slight frown on his face as he listened to him speak. "I....uh..I don't think I could wish that on anybody" he told the other before continuing to speak "however, if someone happened to get a hold of him and beat the absolute tar out of him, I wouldn't feel bad for him. At all" Jake said with a straight face. He couldn't wish harm on anyone, no matter what they had done to him but that didn't mean that he didn't believe in karma and the fact that bad things happen to bad people. Had he known Daneas was basically asking for permission he probably would have told him not to even think about it even though he liked the idea of someone sticking out for him.

Daneas chuckled a little. "it's not so bad, really Jake." he teased with a grin. "think about it. two weeks off from school where i wait on you, hand and foot for your every desire." he teased, his eyes glittering. "from blowjobs to fanning you and feeding you exotic fruits." he teased with a sly smile. "there's more good in this situation then you realize." he admitted with a smile before he winced at Jake's outrage, taking the boy's uninjered hand, eyes wide and filled with fear and concern. "Jake... it would kill me if i let that bastard so much as TOUCH you again." he whispered. "how do you think i feel? i let that thing into our house. i let that thing hurt you. i could have stepped in, and stopped him but i didn't. how do you think that makes ME feel?" he asked softly. "i would rather worry, than KNOW you where being hurt." he explained softly, stroking his lovers hair. "you mean a lot to me Jake, and i can't stand to see you hurt or afraid..." Daneas whispered before he sighed. no rape for him. "so if i was to get my hands on him, you wouldn't mind if i gave him a bit of a beating?... or made the.. 'suggestion' to my cop buddy?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at the other, his head tilted to the side. "on the other hand..." he mused, looking decidedly vicious. "i doubt Dear old Sam has ever gotten a well deserved spanking." he admitted, contemplating that. "i've never wished an ass whopping on anyone, but if anyone does deserve it, it's Sam..." he muttered, glancing at Jake before sighing.

"alright. you're right." he finally muttered with a sigh as he closed his eyes. "we'll set up a trap for him." he decided softly. "we'll tell no one, or Sam might find out." he muttered softly. "i'll catch him as soon as you react, and i'll give him a proper ass whooping before handing him over to the police. he won't be sitting well, but it will make him think twice." he muttered. "i think. in any case, Bill is going to assign three times as many watchers this time. once they catch Sam, he's not going anywhere. i'll make sure he's sent tot he psych ward too. i won't let that sick bastard have his jollies in prison. he's be a ruling force there in a matter of days. he'd enjoy himself there FAR too much." he narrowed his eyes. "i wonder if Sam's parent's have any idea what he's done?" he mused. "perhaps i should pay them a visit at some point. they might be able to help... of course, they could make everything worse too... i'll make Bill do it. i owe him one after he glued my hand to my ass... don't ask." he muttered, flushing a little.

Jake was silenced by the look on the others face and the way he spoke. He really hadn't thought about Dan's feelings regarding any of this. After all, it hadn't been his fault, if he had any inkling of what was going on he knew that he would have done something about it long ago. Oh. So that was why he was asking. He seemed to think about it for a few moments, contemplating his answer first. "I think I could probably forgive you for whatever you do to him. I'd like him to know exactly how I felt when he was choking me" he said simply, having a straight face while he spoke about it. "If I could choose I'd prefer him not even to have the option of running for at least two months. If that could be managed." Breaking bones was easy enough, and it was a sure way to make sure he stayed where he was supposed to stay. "He would probably enjoy being spanked more than he should. I just want him to hurt" he muttered, letting out a long sigh before looking surprised at the fact that Dan was going to let him go through with his plan of action. "Okay, I think it'll go fine Dan, don't worry too much" he said, trying to calm him down. "Does psych mean solitude? Cause that would drive him crazy. They'd have to put him in restraints all the time. I don't think they could keep him there for very long. He can act too normal" he told the other.

"His parents are dead. They've been dead for a couple years, died in a fire. He's managed on his own with his inheritance and his personality. He kept people believing they were alive because he knew it was easier to get what he wanted. And then he could have a house to himself to do what he wanted and have parties or sex without anyone asking questions or getting in the way. He's basically got a dungeon. I will say that I don't like being gagged too well. I might say no to that" he said, though if Daneas really liked using them Jake would probably still give him to the other. He just wasn't anywhere ready to start trying to stick up for himself or let people know what he didn't want to do and risk them not wanting him anymore. He rested his chin on his folded forearms, watching Dan and wondering when he might be ready to try something slightly sexual again. He had already gotten over the awkward shower issue from that morning and was ready to try again, especially since he was 90% sure that Daneas wasn't going to hit him it he didn't take his entire length. Plus, Dan was larger than Sam and he couldn't take all of Sam at once, there was no way he could get Dan in one shot. That's the only reason he was nervous about Dan fucking him, it hurt with Sam, he didn't know if he was ready for Dan to start poking him with it.

Daneas nodded a little. "i'll do my best to make sure he's in traction for a while." he promised, looking amused. "i'll not rape him though, since that seams to make you too uncomfortable." he promised simply. "i'll make sure for certain that he knows it was a damn mistake to fuck with you." he promised, his eyes flashing. "Psych means lots of straps, lots of drugs, lots of solitude, and being watched twenty four seven. he won't go to the normal psych ward, he would go to a criminal psych ward. even if he ever did escape there, he's killed four cops already, he'll go straight to prison because you can't cure Sociopaths." he stated simply. "you just can't. and in a criminal psych, they get sociopaths all the time, i highly doubt he would be able to fool them too much." Daneas admitted calmly before he choked on his coffee at the mention of the boy's parent's being dead. "Dead?!" he asked with a gasp before he hesitated, looking troubled. "..Jake, you don't think he killed his own parents do you?" he asked softly, looking highly concerned. "it had to be recent, within the last few years, if he was under a certain age, he would have been put in foster, no matter his skills. but if he was about sixteen or over, and could prove he was able to live on his own..." he muttered. "i'll have Bill look into it, if he killed them..." he shuddered. if Sam had killed them, then he was far beyond just a sociopath.

"gagged? like with a ball gag?" he asked, looking surprised. "that's alright, i don't have very many sex toys." he promised with a small chuckle. "i have a dildo that vibrates and that's it. haven't had a need for them. next time we go online, i'll let you pick out some sex toys for you to play with." he promised. "done right, sex, and sex toys can feel so good you want to die." he admitted with a sly grin. "personally, i have a thing for Orgasm control." he admitted with a lick of his lips. "i love bringing people to that edge, and then backing off before they can cum, it's delicious." he teased, examining Jake's reaction to that. "you're looking a little flustered there Love." Daneas teased with a grin as he started clearing the table, humming happily. "how about i show you what REAL sex is supposed to feel like?" he offered with a grin. he wouldn't outright fuck the boy yet, Jake wasn't ready for it. he was afraid and Daneas was all too knowing as to why. so he'd start with some fingering, and show Jake just how nice it could really feel to have something buried up your ass. "come on. let's head upstairs." Daneas purred with a grin as he led the way upstairs, stripping off his shirt and digging in his drawer for something, pulling out a bottle of lube, strawberry flavored. "this, is Lube." Daneas informed Jake, handing it tot he boy. "it is a very important part of male on male interactions. without lubrication, sex will hurt. assholes are not made to have things shoved inside and out of them, so we use lubrication to make it much easier, and much more pleasant." he explained with a grin. "you can use spit and pre, or even cum as well, but Lube, lotion, or other such things work the best."

"I think he may have killed his father and was going to burn the house to make it look like an accident but his mother was inside and he couldn't get her out. I actually think that he really cared about her. He talked about her all the time, put her up on this pedestal like she was a god and could do no wrong. He hated his father. He was cheating on Sams mom with someone from work and I doubt she knew about the affair. Sam was just doing what he thought was fair and just. It was probably why he acted so badly when you talked to him about sharing me. He just thought that I was cheating on him" and right then he felt like he had. He felt terrible and almost wished he hadn't said anything and never done anything with Dan. He could have had a normal relationship with someone his own age and wouldn't have to hide it if they went out in public or in the classroom. It wouldn't matter that he wasn't 18 yet, it would just be young love instead of having Daneas accused of being a pedophile if someone caught them. Something he was worried about Sam spilling when he got caught and wanted to get revenge on them any way that he could.

Jake nodded at the mention of the ball gag. Sam had set up essentially a sex dungeon in his basement that was equipped with anything and everything you could possibly think of and more. He didn't know where he had gotten all the money from to but it. Jake's eyes went wide "orgasm control," he repeated, sounding hoarse. There was a clear bulge in his pants when he was called out for looking flustered, stammering a bit before Dan went to lead him upstairs to the bedroom. He pulled his own shirt off and was already laying on the bed when he was given the lube, opening the top and smelling "this smells good," he said, putting his tongue on the top and tasting "strawberries? Why do they flavor it?" He wondered aloud. His breathing had anyway gotten quicker and he was getting more jittery as he laid there, listening to the other speak about what he was going to do. He got up on his knees and pulled the other close, his fingers examining his chest "your voice is so arousing. Ever since the first time I heard you talk" Jake admitted to him. "Could you say something dirty and call me a slut, too?" He really wanted to hear him tell Jake what he was going to do with him.

he nodded a little. "it makes sense. everyone has a snapping point, i imagine that was his..." he immidiatly took the others hand. "don't you EVER blame yourself for what Sam did!" he ordered gently. "he was nice when he wanted to be, but i know better than to think he wouldn't have started hitting you eventually. yes, telling him about me might have sped up the process, but if it hadn't been now, it would have been later... and if it had been later, it might have been TOO late." he warned. "Sam is sick, Jake. that's all there is to it, he would have found fault no matter how perfect you are. and even if he hadn't found fault, he would have done it anyway, simply for the thrill of dominating you." he explained, kissing the others knuckles. "never think that you could have prevented what happened just by being nicer, or prettier, or more loyal because no matter what you may, or may not have done, Sam would still have ended up doing what he was doing." he promised the other before smirking. "yes, orgasm control." he reiterated with a sly grin. he was well aware of his lovers arousal, it was fun to tease Jake like this.

"why do they flavor it?" he asked, looking amused. "well, think about it. the part that get's lubed up, people like to suck on it don't they?" he asked with a grin. "here, i'll show you." he purred, slipping the lube out of Jake's hands, pulled Jake's pants and underwear down in one swift move and then slicked the boy's cock up while he chuckled at the request. "you want me to call you a slut?" he asked, his eyes glittering at the admission. "you want to be my pretty little whore? spreading your legs wide, just for me while i lick and suck every inch of your dick down my throat? you want me to make you beg like some two penny slut, while i bury my fingers up your ass and show you how a REAL man makes love to his partner?" he asked with a smirk as he removed his hand from Jake's cock, and started to lick the strawberry lube off the organ. "hmmm this is why it's strawberry flavored." he purred. "because sometimes, you just want to devour it like it's a lolly pop." and he did just that, sucking every inch into his mouth while his slicked up fingers slid low and stroked that tight puckered entrance slowly, rubbing gently, easing the way before a single finger breached, slid inside, and started to wriggle and press and search for that single bundle of nerves that would make Jake's entire world flash.

Even with all of Dan's coercing Jake still blamed himself. He knew he shouldn't, Daneas was making plenty of credible points but in his mind he was still at fault for what had happened. He'd save this conversation for a later date though, he had better things to worry about at the moment, like having his cock sucked off by his masterful teacher who was clever with his tongue in more ways than one. He swallowed thickly at the reiteration, unable to help the desire coursing through him. He gave up the bottle and made a quiet squealing noise when both his pants and underwear came off at once, not expecting it at all. "Uhm, yeah. I suppose they do" he muttered at the question, blushing as he heard his teacher say slut. Oh fuck. Yes. That was exactly what he wanted. He whimpered a bit and nodded slightly, sucking in air as a hot, wet mouth replaced a hand. He groaned, glad he was already laying on the bed. Otherwise he was sure his knees would have collapsed. His fingers tangled into the others hair and pulled lightly, though his grip got harder the longer he went and the more persistent the finger was on his ass. His ass clenched around the finger at first before he tried relaxing his body again.

If Dan had done this the first time he wouldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds tops. Hell, he wasn't sure how long he could last right now, though he was sure Daneas was going to drag it out as long as he possibly could this time. Jake had too much coming in at once and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. His hips jerked a couple times on their own but he was fairly still other than that. "More," he pleaded with him, thinking he could deal with anoth.."Oh! Fuck!" he gasped, yelling out in pleasure as Dan found the mark he was looking for. He almost came then, and he was close now, but every time he would near that edge Dan would slow and pull him away again. It was slowly driving him mad. His hips would jerk wildly only to be held down by Daneas almost immediately. "Can I cum now please?" he whined, already lasting longer than he thought that he would. If this is how easily Dan could control him now, he didn't want to know what it was going to be like when they actually started fucking. As it were all he could think about most of the day was being with Daneas and the things he could do with his fucking mouth. The rest of the time he was thinking about what he could do with the rest of his body when he wasn't just showing off for him. "Will you fuck me please," he groaned, pulling on his hair fairly roughly by this point.

Daneas chuckled a little at the others comment and happily tormented his lover. Jake was so easy to read, it was so easy to bring him to the edge and then pull back and watch the boy squirm as his orgasm was denied him again. he groaned as he felt those hands yanking on his hair, he loved it when people pulled his hair. he sucked and stroked and teased and licked and wiggled that little finger until Jake was a writhing mass of want, need, and pleads. "oh, more?" he asked with a sly grin. "you want more?" he teased. "you want me to let the little slut cum?" he asked with a smirk. "you want me to fuck you?" he asked with a grin. "you want me to slick my dick up, and ease it into your body an inch and a time and fill you more full than you've ever been filled in your life?" he wiggled his finger again before pulling it out, and gently easing two in now, both digits wiggling around, dancing tauntingly around that little bundle of nerves. never touching it, but getting close enough to make Jake's nerves tingle and flare. he took his time in stretching the other, slicking up that tight little hole more than it needed to be, using three fingers now to make sure that he was properly ready before smirking as he pulled his fingers free. "i'll show you another reason why the lube is flavored." he teased before leaning down, and running his tongue along that pretty little crack, his tongue lingering over that tight little hole.

he took his time there too, using his tongue in ways that just seamed cruel, twisting, turning, licking and teasing. and finally, finally Daneas sat up and smirked at Jake, licking his lips. "so, now you have a choice." he teased, slicking up his cock with the lube, his head tilted. "this is your chance to tell me to stop. if you want me to stop, then i will suck you off into the hardest orgasm you've ever had in your life. if you tell me to go ahead, then i will slip my cock so deep inside of you, you'll always feel me. and i will fuck you fast, and hard, and make you cum fast, and hard." here he smirked. "and then i will make you cum again, and again until you simply can't cum anymore." giving Jake the chance to back off. Daneas didn't want the other to feel forced, if Jake wasn't ready for a good fuck, then Daneas wouldn't force him. "god you look good like this. all horny and desperate." he teased with a snicker.

Jake was overwhelmed with all the stimulation and pleasure washing over him. This was absolutely nothing like his encounters with Sam. Daneas was only worrying about him and hadn't done anything to try and pleasure himself yet. "Oh God yes," he gasped as he heard the other speak, wanting to have his release and to have the pleasure consume his mind and body. The addition of extra fingers was more strange than anything else. It was a little painful until that bundle of nerves was touched and pleasure racked his frame. The rise and fall of his chest was fast as he looked down to see what he planned on doing with the lube with a comment like that one. His eyes narrowed in confusion for a moment before he felt Dan's tongue, sucking air sharply "thats....uh..that feels good" he moaned, not even understanding how it could feel that good. Jake's face was flushed and he disengaged his fingers from Dan's hair, running them through his own. He closed his eyes for a few moments while he caught his breath before the blue eyes snapped open again, filled with indecision and confusion. His mouth opened in protest before realizing there was nothing for him to really protest against. Daneas was giving him a choice. Not going ahead with something and asking for him to say no when he was uncomfortable.

It threw him off for a moment just because he had never been given a choice when it came to this. Sam had gone on and the past times with Dan either Dan had said no sex yet or he had flipped and couldn't take it. A flash of embarrassment crossed his face when the other teased him "ssshhhhhh, c'mere" he mumbled, pulling him close to kiss him. He pulled away only to lick at his ear "I think I'll go with the second one" he whispered into his ear and bit at his lobe. "I want you to fuck me," he promised, his pupils blown wide with desire he felt down to his very core. "But..." he started before pausing and looking unsure of himself "if...I uh......ask to stop......would you?" He needed to know cause that might change his answer to the first question. He just knew that he had sobbed once asking Sam to stop and he had just laughed and continued fucking him, harder than before he had asked. Whatever they were going to do, he needed it soon. He was so hard it was almost painful and he needed his release before he went nuts.

Daneas smirked a little at the others gasping sentences. it was fun to make Jake writhe with pleasure. he couldn't wait, the boy had all the best makings of a 'true submissive'. Daneas knew Jake didn't like Gags, but how did he feel about ropes? cock rings? butt plugs? he wanted to find out every little thing about his lover, and use it to really make him scream in pleasure. "of course it feels good." Daneas purred happily, wiggling his fingers even more, panting in delight as he nuzzled the other and sighing in disappointment as Jake's long fingers left his hair. he smiled a little as he sat up and watched his lover, his head cocked to the side as he watched Jake come to terms with the choice he might make, feeling rage flooding inside of him again as he realized that Sam had never given Jake a choice, and had probobly ignored him when his little lover tried to say no. he was going to beat that little shit. there was nothing wrong with sadomasochism so long as both parties enjoyed it, but it was clear that Jake was not a Sadist or a Masochist. compared to Daneas who could easily be labeled as both. actually, if he was being honest, Daneas was more a sexual deviant than anything else... and a bit of a Pedophile apparently.

he laughed as he was ordered about and he leaned forward and gave him a deep kiss, chuckling a little. ""i would be all too happy to fuck you." he breathed softly I'll fuck you good." he promised. "i'll make you cum more times than you can count." he purred. "and after that, we'll lay down and have a nap." he decided. "if you don't pass out from pleasure anyway." he teased with a grin before pausing. "of course i'll stop if you tell me to... would you like a Safeword?" he asked softly. "do you know what a safe word is? it's a single word not connected with sex. for example, Red, or Tomato. it's a word that lets me know you've had too much, and you want me to stop immidiatly. it could even be 'stop' or 'no' but some people accidentally say that when they get too close to an orgasm." here he flushed. "i'm bad for that. i yell out for my partner to stop, because it feels so good i don't want it to end." he admitted with a snort. "anyway, if i start going to hard, or too fast, you say Red, ok?" he asked with a smile before picking up the lube again, smearing it on his fingers, and reinserting them into his lover to make sure that he was well lubricated. "here..." he ordered, handing Jake the Lube. "do me a favor and slick my cock up will you?" he asked with a grin, giving Jake the chance to play with Daneas's cock.

It would be very easy for Dan to figure out exactly what Jake liked, he'd try anything once, maybe a few times if he was unsure or if he knew his partner liked it a lot. Hell, he might not hate gags so much if he actually trusted his partner to stop or pay attention to him in case he didn't enjoy something that he was doing. Fuck, he thought he was smooth. Daneas brought a whole new meaning to calm and collected during sex talk. With the way he was now he didn't know if he'd ever be that good, no matter how many times they went at it. It just seemed as though Dan knew exactly where to touch to elicit a response that Jake didn't even know existed. He felt terrible for loving it so much because Dan was pleasuring him much more than he was reciprocating and he didn't want their relationship to be completely one-sided like it was feeling to him now. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly at the casual mention of him passing out from pleasure. His face flushed and he was glad that Dan wasn't touching him now or he was sure he would have cum then and there. He was pulled out of his own mind when Dan asked him questions. "No, I never had one. He never asked, though I doubt it would have mattered. When I told him to stop or said no he just put his hand around my throat and went harder."

"Yeah, so we're playing red-light, green-light," he smirked, though they were playing a much dirtier version and with slightly less clothing. He wondered if normal couples had to have a safe word for their usual sex, without all the bdsm type stuff. He doubted it. It was just because he was messed up. At least Daneas cared about him and didn't mind that he was so unsure about it. He gasped and cried out suddenly as he found fingers back in his ass unexpectedly. He took the lube and squirted some out onto his fingers, looking at it before he touched the other, wrapping his long digits around the head of his cock. He twisted his hand around him, pumping his cock before taking more time to cover every little part, trying to tease him more now. He looked pretty interested and bent over him, licking his cock to taste if nothing else. He agreed with Daneas, it did taste like a lollipop. He sucked harder on him, watching how much he took at one time but also testing himself a bit. He wanted to be able to give a blow job the way that his teacher could. It was really rather impressive and he'd need to start now to get over his fear if nothing else. He sucked harder while his fingers slowly pumped his shaft and fondled his balls, wanting to try and get him off, have Daneas make him stop. He gagged once, but only flinched slightly, not anything close to the reaction he had before.

he chuckled a little as he watched the others face. it was delightful being able to read his lover so completely. it filled him with a pleasure all his own. "most people don't have safe words." he admitted. "but we are not exactly normal people." he admitted. "Rape victims always feel better, more in control with safe words." he admitted. "and no matter how in control i am at any given moment, you are ALWAYS the one who has the final say, always. as soon as Red comes out of your mouth, i will freeze completely, and give you a second to gather yourself before asking what i did wrong." he promised. "because no matter what, pleasing you is my greatest delight." he promised, kissing the other eagerly. "i have always had a safe-word." Daneas admitted with a grin. "i'm what's known as a switch, i can either top, or bottom. i can fuck, or be fucked." he admitted. "and just because i'm putting my cock in you, doesn't mean i am always 'on top' or the Dom... you probobly can't even pay attention right now can you? that's alright i'll work on the terminology later." he promised with a wicked little grin as he curled his fingers just right.

"oh..." he moaned as Jake's fingers curled around his length. "mmm that feels really good." he groaned, shuddering as he felt the lick to his cock, his fingers stilling inside of Jake as he tipped his head back, closed his eyes and moaned. it had been so long since he'd had a blowjob. not since Chris. and that had been a long, long time ago. "f...fuck. oh god..." he groaned. "you're so hot, and tight, and wet!" he gasped, his legs trembling as he struggled against the urge to buck his hand settling on the others hair. "nnng...ffff" he shuddered at the gag and snapped to attention. "you alright?" he asked softly, panting. "try angling your head, and relaxing your throat. swallowing as you go deeper can help sometimes too." he promised. "and remember, no one is 'good' at Blowjobs right away. it took me a year before i could deep throat and your doing just fine." he promised, panting. "god i wanna cum all over your face." he groaned. "you look so damn innocent and i wanna debouch it." he teased with a grin. "no more sucking, i feel like i'm going to explode. now then, when i enter you." he stated, licking his lips. "do you want me to wear a condom and if not, is it alright for me to cum inside of you?"

Jake was glad for the safe word. It made him feel a lot more in control of things and that maybe he could actually enjoy this. Since he clearly hadn't earlier with Sam. He rolled his eyes a little when the other kept talking. There was the teacher side obviously. "Red," he said, putting a hand over his mouth to cut him off "you talk too much" Jake said as he put his mouth around the others cock, smirking and pulling away "of course it feels good." He was simply mocking the other lightly, copying his comment from earlier. He couldn't keep still, listening to him talk and feeling the heat radiating off of him was too much for him to handle. "I'm fine," he muttered, having flinched at the sudden attention but then calming when he realized the attention wasn't the bad kind. He tried what the other was suggesting and managed to go deeper for half of a second before pulling away so that he could breathe. He smirked a little, glad that he was doing something that the other liked, or that he could do something the other would like. He took an extra moment to suck his cock one more time after he had been told not to just to tease him. Jake looked absolutely stunned that he was being given another option.

"I...want you to cum in me," he replied softly. It was the one thing he liked from before. The feeling was warm and filling and made him feel cared for after being fucked against his will. It was probably the only reason why he was so okay with it. "I want you to mark me as yours and get rid of every trace of him" he said, breathing softly. He was so incredibly aroused and couldn't think of anything better than the feeling of being taken care of by someone who knew everything about you and kept you around anyways. He laid back and watched as Daneas pushed into him. It hurt a little but much less than Sam and it was a lot more pleasurable than with Sam. His ass clenched around the foreign object and he let his head fall back and closed his eyes. "Fuck, you're so fucking big. Ahhh. Fuck me hard," he moaned, knowing that he wouldn't need to repeat it again. He cried out as he went faster, grabbing onto Dan and pulling his hair and leaving nail marks trailing down his back.

Daneas froze when he heard the word and looked confused at his lover before he laughed into the hand that was covering his mouth. he couldn't help it, talking was what he did best! especially when he was teaching someone something. "sorry." he muttered once he had his mouth back. "old habit you know." he admitted, moaning loudly as he felt the others mouth back on his cock. damn if that didn't feel great. "fuck, fuck... god that feels so amazing." he moaned before panting, scowling at the other when he sucked instead of stopped. "ugh, little minx." he groaned, shuddering as he struggled to control himself and not cum all over the both of them. "oh good, i love that choice." he admitted with a smile. "i'll make you feel better than you've ever felt in your life." he promised softly, kissing him deeply as he slowly pushed in, moaning eagerly at how damn TIGHT his little lover was. Daneas shuddered hard as he was ordered to fuck harder and he arched and writhed against Jake as he did as demanded. his hips moving faster, harder, pumping into that tight heat and hoping he didn't cum before Jake did.

he gasped as he felt those sharp nails digging into his skin and the pain only made his pleasure all the sweeter. he loved being scratched, and bitten. he loved to do the scratching and biting too, but he wasn't sure how Jake would react to that, so he'd bring it up next time. "god, close, i'm close." he gasped as he felt his Orgasm reaching critical limits, his hand stroking Jake's cock, rubbing the flesh in the hopes that he could still make his lithe little vixen cum before him. "god Jake you feel so good...." and there it was, he couldn't hold it back any longer, he jerked twice more and then froze as his orgasm ripped it's way free, spilling hot, wet, messy seed deep inside of his lover before he started to thrust, milking out every last drop of his seed, while driving Jake further towards his own.

His face contorted into one of pain for a few moments before he grew accustomed to the feeling again. Having been properly stretched made it much easier too. Sam had never cared to do anything like that so he simply hadn't, going at his pace without regard for his partner. He chuckled a little at being called a minx, planning on using every available moment to do things just to tease his lover and teacher. Hearing the other speak made shivers run down his spine and he whimpered in excitement and pleasure. Jake's head rolled back when he felt the hand on his cock and the warmth filling him from the inside, such a wonderful sensation that made him feel warm and loved. He came not long after the other, his entire body relaxing from the intensity of the best orgasm of his short life. Jake closed his eyes and let his breathing calm before looking at the other again, moving to kiss him. There was nothing wrong with this relationship in his mind but then there would always be those people who would argue against it, and he was sure Dan had his own inner demons about what they were doing, especially now that they had gone all the way.

"I'll be right back," he promised, getting up and padding lightly into his own room to use the bathroom and grab another blanket or two. He still got cold and he assumed they'd be laying in bed for a while. Jake was using the bathroom when he heard his room shit and he called out to Dan softly to ask what he was doing. He got no response. He walked back out into the room and his mouth went dry, seeing Sam pushing a dresser in front on the door. "I'm tired of this game Jake. You've been a very bad boy and we both know that you need to be punished for that." The words rolled off his tongue with a very seductive tone, trying to make himself seem less threatening he supposed. And it was working. He truly wanted to believe that Sam actually cared about him somewhere deep in his heart and wasn't just using him for sex or some sick pleasure. "Sam please, I don't want to fight, can....Can we just go back to the way things were? Please, I won't tell them you're here, but I have to go back to Daneas, he's going to wonder where I'm at," he said, Sam looking angry again "so you can tell him about me and call the police up here to shoot me? I don't think so."

Jake began moving away from him slowly, pulling the dresser away and screaming for Dan at the top of his lungs as he was pulled back again by Sam. He screamed in pain as he felt a sharp pain moving across his chest and down near his stomach, looking down and seeing blood gushing out of him from the knife that Sam was gripping tightly. He yelled out again though he didn't hear himself, his knees weakening, Sam dropping him and readying himself for Daneas, Jake had most likely woke the entire neighborhood with his screams and Dan was right down the hall. "Good morning sir, I was wondering if Jake could come out and play," he smirked, his head tilted. He looked crazy, because in fact he really was, really just wanting to see the damage he could do and how much in a short period of time. He looked down at Jake who was still laying on the ground, panting and whimpering in the blinding pain of his wound "hope that doesn't leave a scar. Might be a little self conscious of it. He's always been that way though. Daddy issues." He watched Dan, wondering how he'd react and thinking about how fun it would be to carve him up, though he'd have fun either way it went.

Back
Top Bottom