Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Love (MoonxChurch)

Sam made a mental note to keep track of Jake, the things he liked, the things he didn't, just to make sure he wouldn't push him to do anything he wasn't ready to do or may not be entirely sure about. He put his hands up as a surrender when he was practically forced out of the kitchen at the end of a spatula, laughing lightly at the elder male. It was weird, Daneas seemed more like an older brother to him than a teacher or a mentor even though he was really helpful and informative. Jake looked confused "wait, why do I have a doctors appointment?" he asked, sounding peeved at having to waste any time at all talking to some crusty old man who would just want to poke him in the stomach and take his pee. He groaned but agreed that he would go, Sam promised that much at least. Sam figured it had to do with his issue with the cold. Sam usually had the heat cranked in his car for Jake and the boy would finally get warm when it was 85 in the tiny car and he even had the heated seat on. He didn't know how someone could be that cold all the time. Sam obliged and got them one of the most disgusting teenager type foods that he could find, fast food burgers and fries and they split a shake.

The look on Jake's face at Daneas being so blunt was absolutely priceless. It was a mix of horror and embarrassment accompanied by a soft chuckling from Sam, who looked calm, as if he were talking about the weather or something just as mundane "yes sir, we did." That got Jake even redder, if that was possible. Then Sam answered Daneas again, smiling "no sir, my parents both tried but I found that google was a much more helpful teacher and could supply better reading material for someone who was homosexual than my straight parents could. They tried though, I'll give them credit for that. Have a good night, I'll pick you up in the morning, Jake" he added at the end, winking at him before he finally shut the door and left, leaving the boy at a loss for words, absolutely mortified. His mouth was wide open and he honestly didn't know if he had ever been this embarrassed. Thank god Daneas decided to change the subject instead of pushing the sex thing any more. He didn't think he could take it, he'd probably just pass out on the spot and then they'd have to take a trip to the hospital and he'd have to explain all over again what had happened and then he'd really never be able to live any of this down.

"I would love to meet her!" he said, sounding happy at being able to meet someone who obviously held such a place in Daneas's heart. Jake opened the box, oohs and aahs coming from him with everything that he pulled out. He honestly felt terrible, he wasn't really a part of their family no matter how much he wished that he could be. How had she found out that fast if she refused to use a telephone? Daneas must write to her fairly often. "She seems great, I can see how you turned out the way you did" he teased gently, smiling up at Daneas and taking the blanket out, smelling it with a smile. It must've smelled like her, that's usually how things went when people hand made things. It was something similar to Daneas but clearly different as well, but it was a very pleasant smell and he wrapped the blanket around his shoulders, pleased with how warm it was. This would turn out to be his favorite blanket, taking it just about everywhere with him in the house and even if he went over to Sam's to watch a movie or something it went with him. "Can we watch a movie?" he asked the other, already moving to the couch with his blanket, sprawling out on the couch, moving so that Dan could sit down and then Jake could rest his head on the others lap, a way that they sat fairly often because it was either start out that way or Jake would just end up that way when he fell asleep against Daneas, which was often because he was just so warm and comfy.

Daneas snickered a little and shook his head a little as he chased the boys out of his house. he had to admit, he liked Sam, always polite, ever willing to lend a hand, and he could make Jake smile. Jake's self confidence was rising too, slowly but surely the boy was getting more and more sure about his new life. "you have a doctors appointment because you need one." Daneas stated firmly. "if it makes you feel better, i have one as well." he admitted with a sigh. "i get to have some fingers crammed up my ass, prostate cancer runs in the family." he explained. "so i have to be... fondled, once a year." he admitted, making a face. he shooed them off, wondering if he was going to have to serve a double dose of vegetables for dinner? probobly, he doubted Jake was going to have anything that was even the least little bit healthy... actually, that was a good idea. he knew exactly what to make for Dinner. he hummed as he made sure he had everything he needed, running out to the store to grab what he didn't have and chuckling a little to himself.

"good." Daneas stated with a snicker as he realized just how red Jake was getting. "it's funny. i gave him the sex talk just a few days ago, and he didn't even blink an eye... now i comment on what i KNOW you two have done and he goes as red as an apple..." he teased with a smirk. "you need to work on your poker faces boys." he teased with a small chuckle. "i've found that straight people have far too many misconceptions on what us Gay kids get up to. if you have any questions about it, ask Jake for his books." Daneas suggested. "Google is... nice, but some of the things you see online are neither physically possible, nor safe." he pointed out with a smile as he watched Sam leave. he would have offered to let the boy stay for dinner, but Sam had told him last night that there was some sort of birthday going on. "don't forget Sam, Jake has an appointment tomorrow after school so he won't be able to hang out. you're welcome to come with us if you like, my appointment is after Jake's, so he's probobly going to be ungodly bored." Daneas admitted with a shake of his head, watching Sam leave before smirking at Jake. "pepperoni alright?" he asked, indicating the makings of a homemade Pizza. "i have sausage and Canadian bacon too. and all sorts of vegetables we can toss on there. whatever you want, i'm making one for each of us." he admitted, wondering if he'd broken Jake yet. still, homemade Pizza wasn't nearly as bad for you as the stuff they served in restaurants.

"she is great, unfortunately i didn't meet her until long after i fled from my own house." he admitted simply. "she's not my Oba by blood, but she adopted me nonetheless." he admitted with a smile. "when i was eighteen and so screwed up in the head i didn't even know the difference between a smile and a scowl." he admitted. "she's the one who got my grades up, who made sure i had enough to eat. she got me used to physical attention, and got me the counseling i needed." he admitted. "she's been pestering me for years that she wants a grandchild. she herself was never able to have children, and her brother only had one... and he's infertile as well and really... should never, ever, EVER be trusted with ANYONE under the age of twenty one, EVER." he admitted, shaking his head. "so i was her only chance at a grandchild." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'm just glad that Ace uses a phone, i was able to call him, and he told Oba." Daneas admitted as he slid the Pizza's into the oven. "of course we can watch a movie." he promised the boy with a chuckle as he settled onto the couch with the other, two Pizza's sitting in front og them. one loaded with vegetables, the other... well Daneas didn't want to see all the stuff that Jake had put on his Pizza. he gently stroked Jake's hair as the other laid down and watched some movie that he wasn't paying the least bit attention to.

Jake was glad when Sam finally left and he could get the conversation to go back to more normal topics that he was comfortable with instead of this sex stuff that they seemed to be very comfortable with. He didn't know if he would ever be as open with it as they were. The boy looked excited to be getting pizza for dinner "this looks really good. Lunch made me feel sick" He replied to the teacher. He hated to admit it but Daneas's good cooking was starting to make the shit food he was used to hurt his stomach. Jake left out the meat entirely and went for vegetables, putting just about everything he could find on there with the exception of onions. It was just one that he could not stand. He knew it would be a surprise to Daneas, hell it was a surprise to him. He loved watching movies, it was fun and relaxing and it meant that he could essentially cuddle with Daneas without any immediate repercussions. Jake ate a couple slices as soon as the food came out and the rest remained untouched on the table in front of them. It seemed like Daneas had made the crust and everything himself because it just tasted so good.

Jake listened to Daneas talk about his oba with a smile on his face, it was easy to see how much Daneas loved her and how she impacted his life. It was honestly adorable and Jake couldn't help the grin on his face as he looked up at him. He made a soft noise of pleasure when he felt Daneas's fingers star in his hair, closing his eyes and just enjoying the feeling he got. When he opened his eyes he just stared at his face, committing every detail to memory so he could call upon this moment later. He wanted to pull his neck down and kiss him but knew he couldn't, at least not yet. He slowly was pulled out of the movie to where he wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention to the movie either, only looking up at Dan and touched the other hand that was resting on his chest. He took the fingers in his hands and ran his fingers around them, inspecting their shape and feel. He laced their fingers together and returned his gaze to the man's face though he realized then that he was an absolute idiot. He was coming into Dan and he probably wanted nothing to do with him but he was to nice and didn't want to hurry his feelings so he wouldn't tell him no.

A pained look crossed his face before he disconnected himself from the other and got up quickly, going to his room quickly and beginning to pack all of his shit into a bag. He had already started tearing up and wanted to get out before the real waterworks started. He heard Daneas behind him, wondering what was wrong and he just lost it, sinking down to the floor then and just wishing he was dead. It seemed as though the strength and confidence and self worth they had built up in him had crumbled that quickly and all his doubts came rushing back to him, infesting and taking their old homes back inside of him. He laid on the floor, rocking a little bit and feeling a touch from the other just made him more upset, only because he was just so warm and soft but he wanted more than a ward or a teacher from him. He wanted a best friend and a lover and he knew he couldn't get all these things from him, which meant he needed to go so he didn't keep putting pressure onto Daneas to do things he probably didn't want to do and keep putting up with all his childish antics.

Daneas chuckled a little. "sorry Jake, it's just so much fun to tease you." he admitted with a sly grin. "i knew Lunch would make you feel sick. unfortunately, most fast food is rather poisonous. especially to someone like me. the more you eat it, the more immune your system becomes to the side effects, even though it still poisons you. when you start to stop eating it, you'll actually go through a withdrawal. you'll get the shakes, get sick, have migraines, and have unholy cravings from hell." he admitted with a shake of his head. "your going through the withdrawal now no doubt, and your body is starting to flush all that bad crap out. it's going to be a miserable week for you, but well worth it. you'll find your not so tired all the time, you might even stop being so ungodly cold." he admitted with a small smile before staring at Jake's Pizza. that WAS a shock. he was such a good influence. he happily talked about his Oba, she was the only person in his life aside from Jake, and to a lesser extent, Sam.

he blinked as he felt a hand on his own, he'd been dozing when he was suddenly shifted and he smiled as he felt the fingers on his own. it still shocked him from time to time to see how small Jake was. he hummed a little as he held hands with the boy, wondering what Jake was thinking, it was rather... oh. he blinked at the pained expression and opened his mouth to say something before the other practically fled. Daneas sighed, scrubbed his face, and followed the other out, asking what was wrong. he wasn't surprised by the sudden tears. he touched Jake's shoulder as he settled onto the floor, and just as Jake started to actually sob, he pulled the other into a tight hug, holding him close, holding him tight, rocking him gently as he let the boy cry himself out. he hummed a soft lullaby that he had once heard his mother humming to his younger brother, rocking Jake as he stroked the boys hair, simply comforting him. Daneas held the boy until Jake was calm and he gently eased back just enough to draw a handkerchief from his pocket and settled it against Jake's face, wiping the tears away.

"there now. feel better?" Daneas asked softly, comfort in his voice, understanding. Daneas had been there, he understood what had happened. the weight of the world was on Jake's shoulders, and Daneas knew all too much how much that HURT. "do you want to talk about it?" Daneas asked softly, his head tilted as he studied the other and nearly swallowed his heart. "...i've hurt you somehow." he whispered, dismayed. "you where crying because of me, oh Jake i'm so sorry... i didn't mean to. i don't know what i did but i'll do my very best to make it better, i promise." he whispered, kissing the boy's forehead and pulling him into another tight hug. "you'll have nightmares tonight, i don't doubt. do you want to sleep in my bed tonight? it might help."

The thought of going through withdrawals because of the food that he had been fed his entire life was disheartening. It wasn't even like he had chosen to eat this kind of food, it had been given to him because it was cheap and fast and now he was being punished for it. His own mind was punishing him now and he didn't know what to do about it. He just turned inward, trying to find whatever strength he needed to at least hold it together for a little while but it was gone. There was nothing worth holding onto that could possibly make him feel better within himself. Jake clutched the other tightly, turning his face into the one who had made him like this but he couldn't stop himself. He was getting comfort from the one person he truly wanted comfort from and he wasn't going to screw that up too. He had turned his face into Daneas's chest and shoulder, his hands balling up his t-shirt around his stomach. It was a good four or five minutes of Daneas holding Jake before he was even responsive enough to talk to him, easing back far enough to let the other wipe the tears from his face gently.

Jake nodded slightly when he was asked if he was feeling better. He didn't have to lie either. Anytime he was with Dan was good, and whenever they were touching it was even better. There was something that ran between them whenever they were near and it just kept Jake calm and he could do so much better when Daneas was close to him. "I don't think so. Not yet, at least" he muttered when asked if he wanted to talk about it with him. He didn't think he could tell him why he was so upset, nothing good could possibly come from that. Damn he was perceptive. Jake's eyes softened when the other realized it too, looking as if he felt bad for letting the other know that it was because of him. Jake was always one to try and make sure the other person felt better, whether it made him feel better or not. He was very much a people pleaser and he would sacrifice his own happiness if it made others happy. He finally met Dan's eyes again when asked if he wanted to stay with him in his bed that night, staring and looking for some sign of reluctance or doubt though finding none. Jake nodded, admitting to the fact that he really wanted to sleep with Daneas, laying in his bed surrounded by his scent and hopefully being held in his warm arms.

He was glad Daneas decided it would be best to go to bed then, Jake was exhausted too, probably part of the problem, and all he had taken off were his shoes and pants. He wore his boxers and shirt when he climbed into bed, burying his face in the pillow while he waited for Daneas to join him in bed. Jake pressed his body against the other when he finally got in bed, the warmth being a huge comfort for his mind and his body and he was able to fall asleep almost instantly against him. Even sleeping with Daneas didn't help keep away the nightmares, he was jerked awake roughly, a scream tearing from his throat as he left the dream world. He was shaking as he moved closer to Daneas, needing the comfort he knew the other offered. Tears were unknowingly streaming down his face and he let out a sob as he clutched into Daneas as though afraid he might leave our disappear any second. "D.. don't leave me p...pl... Please" He choked out eventually "I.....I know you d... Don't want to b... Be with me b... But please I don't want to be alone" He sobbed, though his words were muffled in Daneas's chest.

Daneas held the boy as he cried and felt his heart break for his freind, his ward, and his secrete crush... granted, he was pretty sure it was more than just a crush, but he couldn't exactly admit to that. "that's alright. you don't have to." he promised softly, stroking Jake's hair and closing his eyes, so glad that the other wasn't sobbing so pathetically anymore. he nearly winced when Jake's eyes softened and he sighed a little. he loved how much Jake was willing to help others, but he hated that he'd do it at the expense of himself. there was no reluctance, or regret, nor anything in Daneas's eyes. only worry, concern, and even affection as he stroked Jake's hair. he washed his face, changed into his pajamas... a pair of soft sleeping pants, and crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around his Ward. he couldn't bring himself to call the other a 'son' because some part of him hoped that, maybe... maybe it would turn out well for once.

he woke with a gasp as he heard the scream and he wrapped his arms around the other tightly. "shh, Jake shh it's alright." he promised softly, closing his eyes and wishing he could make this easier, better for Jake. but he couldn't. all he could do was be there for the poor kid. "shhh, of COURSE i want you to be here Jake!" Daneas protested. "your one of the only people in my life, and i care VERY much for you!" he promised. "you make my life worth living Little One." he promised, stroking the others hair. "i won't leave you alone, i will never abandon you, i will never leave you behind. i swear it." he promised, holding the other tight, just holding him, and whispering promises over and over again until Jake fell asleep. in the morning, Daneas called the school and told them that both he and Jake had eaten bad food, and where sick and couldn't come in. then he texted Sam's phone, warning the kid that Jake was 'not feeling well and wouldn't be at school today'. he never left the bed. he didn't want to get up and have Jake wake up to find Daneas was gone... of course, that was awkward in and of itself, because Daneas had to pee, and he had a raging boner that refused to go away.

Jake would have apologized for waking Daneas up if he hadn't been freaking out as bad as he was already. He was so glad that he was there to hold him and talk to him. It was the first time anyone had ever done that for him and it meant so much to have someone there who cared about him. He listened to the other while starting to calm down, his breathing starting to regulate again. He might tell the other about it in the morning, but then again he might not. It all depended on his mood and what ended up happening after all of this. It didn't take long for him to fall back asleep with Daneas talking to him softly and being enveloped by the others unending warmth. He stirred slightly when he heard the other moving and when he was in the phone but he just snuggled closer to him, sighing contentedly and sleeping for another hour or so without moving. The sun hitting his face was what finally woke the boy, getting up to use the bathroom before going back to bed again. When he pulled the blankets back he noticed his teacher's arousal, his eyes moving from the bulge to the others face and back again.

This time he knew the other was awake as he climbed into the bed and kissed his teacher, straddling his hips and pushing against the other. He pulled away for a second to look at the man beneath him "I want you. But this is the last time I am going to make myself completely available to you. If you say no I will stay with Sam and bring him around and flaunt him and the sex that I'd be having with him. I want you but it's your choice" Jake said, feeling as though he was at least getting out what he wanted to get out for a long time now. Maybe it was the right decision. Maybe it wasn't. But he had already said it and there was no taking it back now. He just couldn't keep leading Sam on when he wanted something with Daneas and he couldn't keep flirting with Daneas without getting anything back and still knowing that the other clearly liked him ad more than just a platonic way. He didn't know any other way of being obvious with what he wanted without being completely open so that was what he decided to go for, total and complete honesty and openness. He looked down at the other, his eyes dark with lust and affection. He had wanted Daneas for so long and he was so close and yet everything could go so wrong in this moment.

Daneas sighed, relieved when the crying finally stopped, and Jake started to fall back to sleep. he slept himself for another little while, it was easy to ignore the coffee machine beeping away down the stairs. he didn't give a damn about the machine, not when Jake was hurting so much. he smiled when the other got up, but stayed in bed. the last thing he needed was for Jake to see his arousal and freak out. he went bright red as Jake suddenly lifted the blankets. Daneas had clearly not expected the other to try to crawl back into bed with him, because his hands flew to his crotch, trying to hide the evidence. "J..Jake?" Daneas asked, stunned as he found a boy in his lap. that was as far as he got before he was kissed, a low moan falling from his lips as he settled his hands on Jake's hips.

"...Jake... God... you don't know what your asking..." he muttered softly even as he leaned up for another kiss. "i shouldn't, it's taking advantage, but i want you so bad..." he muttered. "since i first saw you... i wanted you." he muttered, feeling like such a pedo. he was twenty three after all, young for a teacher, but much too old for Jake, no matter that he was going to be eighteen soon. he moved, pushing Jake onto the bed, and he carefully hiked the boy's sleeping shirt up and reached down, cupping and fondling the other boy's length, panting. "i don't care if i'm a pedophile, or if this is a mistake, or if i'm taking advantage..." he finally muttered. "i want you, so i'm going to have you." he purred, kissing Jake again before his hands pulled the others underwear down and began to stroke the length, teasing the flesh and moaning eagerly. he felt a bit bad for Sam, but... Daneas had always been an open fellow, maybe they could have a menage a trois? he would worry about it later, for now, he had a boy to seduce. and he started by removing his hand, leaning his head down, and bathing every inch of Jake's cock with his tongue before swallowing him to the root and using his impressive skills of Blowjob to bring Jake to the hardest orgasm he'd ever had in his life.

Well. At least he hadn't been pushed away roughly and Daneas clearly wasn't disgusted with what he was doing so he took it as a good sign that he could continue without too many repercussions. Jake felt the hands on his hips and moaned into the kiss grinding down against the man. At that moment he couldn't care less about Sam or what would happen when that issue came up, he just knew it was going to be the only way he could get Daneas to push aside his reservations if he was lucky. If not he would do exactly as he had said, and flaunted it just because he could. A low growl fell from his lips when the other questioned him. Of course he knew what he was asking for. He was the one currently half clothed and straddling him right then. He bit the man's bottom lip playfully, making a soft noise as he was flipped into his stomach beneath the other. His stomach clenched a little in anticipation and his body reacted eagerly to the touches he was receiving. Daneas's voice was so addicting. He would have to tell him that so he would talk more often. Hearing him talk about how much he wanted him was making him aroused. He was feeling as though he could have laid there and listened to him talk all day, his voice was just that smooth and rich. It was perfect for bedroom talk.

"Five years is nothing. And I came onto you. Both times. So don't worry about it" He muttered. It was the truth though. He had come into the other and he was absolutely consenting in all of their actions. Jake probably would never have thought about even attempting a three way relationship. It would never have crossed his mind to try it and he probably wouldn't even know how it worked, he hadn't gotten to that section of the book yet. He made a small noise as the other broke off the kissing and started moving downwards. His annoyance quickly turning into approval at the actions the other was taking. Loud moans left him as the tongue moved across his member, glad no one would be around to hear him being so loud. He didn't last long. All of the stimulation was just too much and he laid there, panting with his eyes closed for a while before even looking at the other. The pleasure that had shot through him was amazing. How could someone even do that with their tongue? It was absolute insanity. "Am I stop supposed to do that to you now? Or are you going to fuck me or how does this work?" He asked, his innocence was adorable and not very fitting for the way he acted just about all of the time. Clearly Sam had done everything last time and not shared much with Jake.

Daneas had to snicker at the growl, well alright then. he would let Jake have what he wanted. he groaned as he ground back into the boy, shuddering as he contemplated just flipping them over, and showing Jake how MEN had sex... but that would be... wrong. too fast. Daneas didn't want this relationship to end badly after all. he flipped them over, deciding to show Jake a whole different kind of pleasure and hummed a little. "you where half awake the first time, it doesn't count." Daneas teased with a snicker, burying his face into the boy's hair and taking a deep, deep inhale, smelling Jake's hair with a shudder of delight. "five years is bad when one is still a student..." he mumbled, kissing Jake again, not really caring, but protesting anyway because he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself. he forgot his arguments as he lavished attention onto Jake, humming and groaning as he tasted young and supple flesh, panting softly as he licked, and sucked, stroked and teased and he could only grin when Jake came. the boy was very loud, which meant no sex in the classroom after school, that was for sure. he hummed one last time as Jake arched and came, and Daneas swallowed every last drop before pulling away with a grin.

"no you're not supposed to do that to me. for one, it takes a lot of practice to do what i just did without choking, gagging, or worse, puking." he admitted with a grin. "and i could fuck you, now that your relaxed, the endorphins would make penetration easier, but i haven't stretched you yet and to be perfectly frank... i don't think you're ready for that level of intimacy at the moment." he admitted. "it can hurt quite a bit, no matter how well prepared you are, and i'd rather spend a few hours making you feel good first." he admitted, flopping onto his back to relax. "right now, you luxuriate in the feeling, and then if you feel ready, you can touch me back however you want. if you don't feel ready for that, then i go in the bathroom and i masturbate the hell out of myself." he admitted with a grin as he examined Jake. "so how are you feeling? any better? i take it this is why you where so upset last night? you liked.... like me and didn't think i'd reciprocate?"

Jake had relaxed a lot after he came, glad that he had decided to say something for now at least. He didn't know if things were going to change between them but he really hoped that they wouldn't. Daneas had always been very straightforward with Jake and he had always appreciated it, especially in times life these when Jake would have gone along with whatever the older man said just because he wanted to keep him happy. Jake may have been a little hesitant simply because he was nervous but he was very sure that he didn't want for the other to leave him for any amount of time to masturbate by himself. He was about to tell him that when he asked another question and his face flushed a bit. "Uh, yeah. That was the main reason. I don't know. I also thought that you were just letting me stay here because you felt sorry for me and you couldn't just hand me off to someone else now."

He turned and started touching the other, though he started on his chest, just feeling the way his fingers would run over the skin pulled tight over muscle, a reminder of the fact that he had clearly gone through puberty and was a man and not the boy that Jake was still. "Can you show me how?" He asked, looking down at Daneas's crotch while his hand inched downwards. He wanted to be able to make Dan feel good the way he had already felt. He knew he didn't have the experience but he had the desire to learn and had plenty of time to work on it. "Can you just masturbate in here? I think I'd like to watch" He mumbled, not knowing if that was a weird thing to ask for our not. He was thinking about his time with Sam and what they had done. It had been similar but it hadn't been near as good as what Daneas had done for him. Sam had pretty much just touched him and then himself while kissing Jake, so he hadn't been paying that much attention to what had been going on. "Could we try the fucking part later? Would that be okay?" He asked, sounding more like a small child who wanted to go to the park than someone asking to be fucked in the ass.

Daneas grinned a little as he studied the other. "i would never do that Jake. i offered you a home here, well aware that you would never want me back... i was wrong, but that's what i thought." he admitted with a shrug. "even if i hadn't found you incredibly attractive, highly interesting, and deviously intelligent, i still would have offered you a home here, because you deserve to have the kind of home i can offer you." he admitted simply. "because i've been where you are, lost, frightened, hurting and abandoned... i had someone to take me in, and now i'm taking you in, because you deserve it, because i wanted to, and because it was the right thing to do." he assured the other. "besides, i would never trust your safety with someone else, i've heard the horror stories of foster care!" he admitted with a shake of his head before humming as Jake started to stroke him and he smiled.

"there's no 'right' way to have sex Jake." he promised the other with a smile. "there are wrong ways, but you don't have to worry about that at the moment." he promised before he looked surprised and then a sly smile crossed his lips. "you want to see me stroke off? kinky, i like it." he admitted with a chuckle as he pulled his pants down, freeing his raging hard on and leaning back. "we can try later." he promised. "we'll start with preparation and see how you like that." he promised. "tomorrow... maybe." he mused, tucking one hand behind his head and lazily stroking his erection with the other, sighing softly as he closed his eyes and touched himself. Daneas was teasing himself, half touches and tender strokes that made his hips twitch and jerk. he was clearly putting on a show for Jake as he moaned softly and started getting a little firmer with his touches, thrusting into his hand eagerly now as he opened his eyes and examined Jake, a tiny little smirk on his lips as he waited to see how Jake would take this. "you... hmmm, can touch too, if you want to." he offered with a small chuckle. "it's just like touching your own. you've masturbated before, right? you know what feels good and what doesn't."

"Thank you for not treating me the way everyone else does. It's nice to have someone actually care about you. I don't know what I would have done without you there to help me get back on my feet." Jake had always tried to thank people for the things they had done and this was certainly something that meant a lot to him because it was directly affecting him and Daneas knew what he was going through so it was great that he was willing to open up his house and his heart to him. He also opened his bed but that didn't seem to be much of an issue for him after all. He really want trying to be kinky or anything when he said he wanted to watch. He just didn't know what else to say cause he didn't want him to go away but he didn't really know what he was doing either. His eyes stayed on Daneas the entire time, widening a bit with the sounds that he was making, watching him jerk his hips into his own hand. It was really arousing to watch and he felt himself getting stiff again 'down there'. Jake still felt awkward about it and especially talking about it with Daneas as if it were a completely normal, everyday thing.

The younger bit looked up to his elder as if to ask with his eyes of it was really okay and to make sure he wasn't going to get in trouble if he touched him the "wrong" way. He very slowly replaced the others hand, gripping him loosely and starting to move his hands up and down, squeezing a little around the base and then lightly rubbing the tip, sliding the pad of his thumb asking the slit on the head. He knew how his own felt but then he was also trying to watch Daneas to see how he responded and then changed his movements according to the sounds he made. While his hand was busy he decided to try something Sam had done and licked a nipple before biting on it gently. It had sent a ripple of pleasure through him but he didn't know how the other would react to it since he was such a novice. By the time Daneas had finally come Jake was already hard and wanting again, whimpering a little as his hips bucked against the other, wanting for Daneas to take care of it the way he had so well before. His mouth was honestly the most magical thing he had ever experienced.

he chuckled a little. "you don't deserve to be treated the way you where treated Jake." he stated softly. "you would have survived, you wouldn't have been happy for a long time, but you would have gotten there in the end, i just sped up the process." he promised with a grin. he hummed as he started teasing himself, and moaned happily as he masturbated, arching and thrusting and having a grand time of it. he grinned when Jake looked so shy and hesitant and he smiled at the boy with a nod, reassuring him that it was really alright for him to touch, moaning as he tipped his head back as the strange hand wrapped around his cock. he gasped and arched as he felt the thumb brushing against the slit of his cock and he writhed a little when he felt the tongue on his nipple. "Fuck! do it again!" Daneas gasped at the nip to his nipple, his fingers tangling into the others hair, massaging the head simply because he had to do something, or go insane. the touches where hesitant, and soft, and where making the pleasure build and build, but it wasn't enough for him to go over. so he gave a few muttered instructions to 'squeeze a little harder and move a little faster.' and with that, he came with a loud cry of pleasure, his hips thrusting wildly into the others hand before chuckling as he started to come down from his high.

"God Jake, that was wonderful." he muttered with a grin as he glanced down. "and you seamed to like it too." he teased, rolling the boy onto his back and straddling him, rubbing their lengths together, sighing softly at how good that felt. "you want me to take care of this?" he asked with a grin. "you want me to use my mouth again? you really seamed to like that." he teased, his eyes glittering with amusement and lust as he slid down the others body and sucked that hard cock into his mouth, his tongue seeking out all the best places, humming in delight as he enjoyed the others body, hands roaming as they pleased. he sucked until he was sure he was sucking the very life out of his younger lover, and he smirked once Jake came again and lapped the other clean before laying on the bed next to him with a sigh. "it's been years since i had such fun." he admitted with a grin. "your going to be insatiable aren't you? i'm too old to keep up with you properly, you know that right?"

Jake had never seen anything like this so he was paying extra attention to whatever Daneas was doing so that maybe he could do it to him as well some other time. He had even tried to pay attention when Daneas had his mouth wrapped around him but he couldn't keep up with anything he was doing when it made him feel the way it did. Oh, there was nothing he wouldn't do for Daneas when he asked like that, excluding absolutely nothing. Jake would probably very readily hand over his soul if Daneas asked him nicely. Jake's eyes widened as he watched Daneas come, seemingly surprised at what came out of him as if he didn't think that that would happen. God, the noises that came out of him were...Hot. He could feel the arousal deep in his stomach and it didn't surprise him to see that his cock reflected the same. He blushed a bit when he was called out on it, not really knowing what to say in response to him. His mouth opened a couple times but decided better of it and closed it again. He still couldn't get over how open the other had become with talking about all this, looking embarrassed about the fact that he was wanting again.

Jake made no noise of protest as he was flipped into his back, watching the other lustily as Dan straddled his hips. "Oh!" The boy gasped as their lengths were rubbed together, panting a bit. "God yes," he begged at the offer, thinking that the other could read his mind or something. His sound of his breathing filled the room watching Dan travel down the length of his body and finally take him into his mouth for a second time that day. His release that time was even better than the first and he was clearly sated afterwards. Jake smirked at the other and stretched some on the bed, having a very attractive 'just fucked' look. It was slightly cocky and content look that matched his mussed hair well. "What do you mean?" He supposed he was rather insatiable as he had already been trying to get Daneas to notice him and he had started to have to masturbate several times a day so he wouldn't get boners in the middle of something. He didn't know why Daneas wouldn't be able to 'keep up' with him. "Wait, how have you survived for years without doing that? I can't even last two days!"

The beeping from downstairs was starting to annoy him now so he figured they should probably rise and get something to eat, he was starved. Jake pulled on a pair of jeans and ruffled his hair up a little before heading down and making them both a cup of coffee. He pulled out the eggs and bread for toast, glancing at his phone and reading that Sam was going to bring him soup for lunch and he smiled and felt extremely guilty all of a sudden. "Sam's bringing me soup for lunch. How did he know that I wasn't feeling well?" He asked the man, knowing that he hadn't spoken to him since the night before. He went to put on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt so he wouldn't be so exposed when he answered the door which was soon. Sam came in with a blanket and some cough drops and a bowl of steaming soup. He kissed Jake's cheek and have him the items before he had to go back to school. He promised he would come back after school and nodded to Daneas when he saw him. He gave no indication that he knew anything fishy before he left. It was only then that Jake felt sick. And he felt sick about lying to Sam and he didn't know what to do about it.

he chuckled as he watched the other wriggle and gasp and curse and cum. he chuckled as he nuzzled the others thigh before he flopped down onto the bed next to the other. "all teenagers are horny little bastards." Daneas teased with a smile. "you just can't help yourselves. i'm going to wake up at three in the morning and you're going to be telling me you want to fuck." he teased with a snicker before gaping at the other. "you can't last two days?" he asked, looking a bit startled. "well, to be honest i just never had the urge until you moved in... i was masturbating every night then. it was awful, i was so scared you'd come in and catch me that i couldn't enjoy it at all." he admitted with a smile before he sighed as Jake got up. "i feel so old..." he grumbled.

he hummed as he got dressed and followed the other down the stairs and accepted the food from Jake as he got the bread and eggs from various locations, making breakfast for the other. "i told him you weren't. it was before you seduced me." he admitted sheepishly before blinking as the bell rang. he was already fully dressed, as he always was. he'd never felt comfortable going around without a shirt, for fear that someone would see the permanent rope burns etched into his wrists and forearms. "that was very kind of you Sam." Daneas admitted with a smile as he studied the boy. things would work out, he was sure. they just had to keep Sam from spilling the beans, that was all... "Jake... you're going to have to talk to Sam, you know that right?" he asked softly. "it's not very fair to him if you don't." he admitted softly as he wrapped his arms around the other, contemplating. "you know, if you want both of us, i wouldn't mind." he promised. "wouldn't be my first Menage a Trois." he muttered, sounding amused and not at all worried as he motioned for Jake to eat the soup. "it's up to you of course, but i will be there when you talk to Sam, so you don't have to start having a panic attack just yet." he promised Jake. "it will be alright. Sam just wants you to be happy, and i make you just as happy as he does. if you can have us both, why shouldn't you?" he paused. "...i never realized how much of a pervert i am... seducing two under-aged boys... my father would be beating me with a belt right about now. good thing he's dead."

Jake just looked at him as if he couldn't possibly understand why it would be such a bad thing to have sex at three in the morning. "So you wouldn't want sex at three in the morning?" He asked the other, just trying to figure out what he liked so that he wouldn't make him upset in the future on accident. "Well, before the first time we had the awkward thing I didn't need it much cause I wasn't really attracted to anyone. Especially with my girlfriend. I think she killed my sex drive, honestly. Once you started teaching I felt more of a need and figured out I could make it go away by doing that. When I was with you or Sam all day it got really bad and I had to do it a couple times a day." He admitted to the other before smirking. "I wish I had caught you, might have jump started this" he mumbled before leaning over and kissing his teacher. Jake was a whole lot more jumpy with Sam around this time, flinching when he heard Daneas speak as if he had come out and confessed their crimes then. It was terrible. He was so much happier after he left and he didn't feel like he was hiding as much from him as he was. He sheepishly nodded at the elder man when he spoke again. "I know. I just don't want to hurt or upset him" he said softly, accepting the hug and burying his face in the others shoulder. "Really?! You wouldn't care?" Well this might turn out to not be as terrible as he had imagined. Now all he needed was to get Sam on board with it.

He texted Sam and told him that he needed to tell him something when he got out of school. He and Dan decided to go to the doctor early since they hadn't gone to school and they'd have to wait for test results for both of them. Jake was freaking out by the time Sam had gotten there, biting his fingernails and pacing back and forth. Sam came inside and saw the both of them and assumed it had to do with he and Jake's relationship. He didn't know what he had done wrong. They had used protection and he had been given permission and he hadn't come over or brought Jake back at weird hours. "Hey babe" he muttered, going to kiss Jake but the boy turned away "what's wrong?" He asked Daneas instead of Jake, knowing he'd get a more straightforward answer. When it had all been explained to him he nodded and looked at Jake "yeah. It's not ideal but I don't mind. Do you mind if I take him out tonight?" He asked Daneas, leading Jake out of the house a few minutes later. He opened the door for him and drove towards the edge of town, stopping in the woods and having Jake get out of the car. Sam pushed him against the side of his car and growled in his ear "you're going to tell no one about this. Especially that teacher of yours. You're going to tell him that a couple guys from school found us and beat you up because they found out you're gay. Alright?" Jake just nodded, knowing it was the best way not to anger him any further. He gasped the first time he was struck, knocking the wind out of him.

Jake had fallen to the ground and was kicked in the ribs before Sam climbed on him and hit him several times before choking him, Jake was fighting him then, thinking he was going to try and kill him. He sucked in air as his airway opened again, rolling onto his knees and coughing. Sam picked him back up and kissed his split lips "you know I love you right?" Jake just nodded again, trying to keep the fear out of his eyes as he climbed back in the car. Sam hit the back of his head hard enough against his truck so he saw spots, planning on claiming that the boys had knocked him out and then attacked Jake. He pulled his phone out and called Daneas when he had gotten to the hospital "you need to come, Jake and I got attacked at the movies by some kids from school, I think. I don't know. I blacked out and I drove us here when I woke up. Jake's in worse shape than I am" he said, wondering how long it would take him to get there. They stitched the back of his head up and treated Jake who ended up having a bruised rib and a broken wrist that they would have to cast. Jake looked rough, scared and anxious. Any loud sound made him flinch and he kept glancing to make sure he knew where Sam was at at all times. He seemed to breathe easier when Daneas got there, holding onto him tightly with his good hand and finally falling asleep from all of the drugs they had given to him.

Daneas snickered at Jake's expression and shook his head. "never mind. you missed the joke there. of course i'd want to have sex in the morning, that's the best time to have sex." he admitted with a grin. "so is the afternoon, and the evening, and the middle of the night." he admitted with a grin. "ah, i can understand that, she is a bit of a bitch isn't she?" Daneas asked curious, remember back to yesterday, where she had literally demanded he change her grade from the D- to an A just because 'her daddy' told him to. as if. she got a weeks worth of detention for that. he smiled at Jake's worry and kissed the boy's forehead. "no, i wouldn't care." he promised with a smile. "Sam is good for you." he admitted with a nod. "and i like him, he's a good kid." he admitted happily. he waited in the Doctor's office while Jake was tested for everything and got the inoculations he needed and everything else. he grimaced through his own exam, he hated the doctor's, he really did. finally they where back home and they could relax until Sam got there. as Daneas expected, Jake couldn't talk about it, so Daneas did, explaining everything with a slightly sheepish tone and nodded at the offer to take Jake out. "of course you can. he's still your boyfriend after all." Daneas admitted, looking highly amused. he'd been in three way relationships before. his hadn't ended well... but he knew of three way couples that lived very, very happily with each other.

Daneas snarled into the Phone when Sam called him, the sound almost primal and he promised to be right there as soon as he took care of something. he was there ten minutes later, storming into the room and gathering Jake into his arms, holding him tightly as the Police Officer that had helped with Jake's guardianship papers strolled in just as Daneas reached out and pulled Sam in tight to him as well, holding both boys tight and close, as if trying to protect them. "Sam? my name is Chief Officer William. i'm going to take your statement." he explained pulling out a pad of paper and a pen. "i want you to tell me everything that happened." he ordered, his eyes flickering in rage. "i don't allow people to beat on kids, you can rest assured i WILL find who did this to you and to your freind." William promised Sam, waiting for the statement. "i'll be back in a few days Dan." the Chief promised, gripping Dan's shoulder. "i'll do everything i can to find out who did this. i'll give Jake a few days to calm down before i ask for his statement." "thanks Bill." Daneas muttered to the officer before turning to Sam. "come on, your coming home with me. Doc says you have a concussion. they'll let you leave your car here until it's safe for you to drive." he assured the boy. "have you called your parent's yet? i'd rather you not go home in this state, it's better for you to have someone watching you in case you slip into a coma. Doctor said it's pretty bad. i'm supposed to wake you up every hour until midnight." Daneas admitted. "i've already called the school and explained what happened. the three of us have the next week off to let you recover." and wasn't it a relief to Sam, to know that Daneas didn't suspect a thing.

God, how Jake wished that Daneas could tell something from Sam's phone call. How the boy managed to speak to him without giving himself away was beyond him. Hell, he even lied easily to the police officer who was taking his statement. How was that even possible? While Sam was talking he could even manage to shed a tear and Jake just watched with a horrible fascination at his ability. When Daneas finally arrived he could breathe easier, knowing that Sam could do nothing with the elder around. The hug sent a wave of emotion through him and he could feel his throat constricting with oncoming tears that he was trying to keep down. Jake shuddered when Sam was pulled closer, knowing Daneas probably just thought it was him being in shock or something but he could feel the burning pinch Sam delivered to his side, a warning. After that Sam got a whole lot more friendly and romantic again, wondering if this side would have come out in him had they not brought Daneas into the relationship. "I called my mom, she's going to come and pick up my car and pick me up in the morning, she wants me to stay at home" he told Dan, acting a bit shaken but seeming as though he was much more interested in how Jake was holding up.

The boys sat in the backseat of the car while Daneas drove them home, Sam holding Jake close and had an arm around him, occasionally whispering loving things in his ear though at one point he whispered "Tell anyone and I'll kill him." Jake muttered a heartbroken "I love you too" and turned his head away from the other. He couldn't take much more of this kind of thing. He tried to stay as close to Daneas as he could manage without being too obvious to both of them. He feigned sleep and waited till they were both out to sneak upstairs and tie a sheet into a noose, tying it around a fan and stepping up onto the chair. It took him longer than he had thought with his broken wrist. He scrawled a short 'I'm sorry' on a sheet of paper before kicking the chair out from underneath his own feet. He had apparently not planned well because Daneas's alarm went off for Sam to wake every hour and he would be looking for his younger ward, giving him plenty of time to run upstairs and get him down before he could actually die. His lungs burned with the lack of air and he coughed and sputtered, shoving Sam away from him. "Get away from me you fucking liar! Don't touch me again!" he sobbed, watching the emotions flip in his eyes though he kept himself reserved "Jake, hun, what're you talking about?" He asked, giving him a chance to correct himself. "He's the one who did this!" Jake told Dan, pointing at Sam. He couldn't pretend to live like this after getting out of his house before. Besides, he knew how strong Dan was and didn't think Sam would be too much for him, especially when he was impaired with his concussion.

Daneas never once suspected that Sam was lying, never once suspected that something was wrong. he was worried by how skittish Jake had become, but figured it was shock and fear from the attack. how could he have suspected anything else? "Good," Daneas stated calmly to Sam, nodding as he carefully examined the stitches on the back of the others head. "seven stitches, that's a hell of a wound." Daneas stated, his eyes narrowed in fury that someone would dare strike someone who was under his protection. he watched the two boys snuggle and interact in the back seat, he thought it was cute how much Sam was comforting Jake. though as skittish as Jake was... Daneas was worried that the boy had been molested... he'd have to find out for himself, but it would have to be on Jake's terms. he tucked them both into bed, whispered a soft 'I love you' to Jake and stroked his hair before heading back down the stairs to check on Sam, who was sleeping on the couch so that Daneas could keep a closer eye on the boy. the doctors warned that with a concussion that bad, Sam might stop breathing.

he was more than a little stunned when he realized that Jake had tried to hang himself and he felt a burning fury as his fears where confirmed. or so he thought. he pulled Jake down, holding him carefully as the boy gasped for air and coughed and sputtered, his own terror elevated to heights he'd never expected. "what?" Daneas asked, shocked as Jake went insane, shoving at Sam and trying to get away and Daneas realized just how wrong he had been about Sam. "You son of a bitch!" Daneas hissed, gently laying Jake down and then standing, and suddenly Daneas wasn't the fun loving guy everyone knew. only three people had ever seen Daneas like this, his Oba, Jake, and the man that Daneas had killed in self defense. Jake saw this Daneas, the 'warrior' every morning while Daneas did his morning and afternoon exercises. Daneas had mastered the art of looking harmless and helpless, but he was anything but harmless now. he pulled his phone out of his back pocket and tossed it to Jake. "call nine one one." Daneas ordered, his eyes burning as he shifted on his feet, spreading them slightly for a better stance, his arms relaxed, but ready at his sides as he watched Sam intently.

"You and me? we're going to have a talk." Daneas hissed as he watched Jake rush out of the room to call the Police. "i can't beleive how well of an actor you are." Daneas hissed as he made sure that his body was always in-between Sam and an exit. locking Sam into a corner of the room so that the boy couldn't escape. "you raped him too, didn't you? you raped Jake and he was too innocent to know it." Daneas hissed, his eyes narrowed. "i should lay you out and beat the shit out of you, but i won't, because you'll get enough abuse once you're in prison. the rape of another is very serious you know. the BEATING of another is very serious, and you, dear Sam, are over eighteen. i have many freinds Sam, i have freinds in prisons, i have freinds in the law, i have freinds in judges... you won't get away with this, and you where stupid, very stupid to think you would."

Sam didn't seem upset by being found out. He sighed and stepped away from Jake, watching the phone leave Daneas and fly through the air to Jake who barely seemed to be able to catch being weak from a suicide attempt and shaken up as it were. His gaze lazily returned to his teacher, appearing bored as if there were better things he should be doing. There were actually several things he could think of doing that would be more exciting than this. He had always been a bit of a sociopath, well, at least as far back as he could remember. He had killed animals when he was younger, wanting to watch the process and he liked the control he had over other living things. He had killed his first human when he was fifteen. That boy was still considered missing and they would never find him. That was when he learned how to fake emotions to survive like one of these boring, emotional beings. "Oh yeah? What are we going to talk about Dan? How much I hurt him? Well yeah. That happens. Maybe you would call it rape. I'm sure he wouldn't. I think he got some pleasure out of it after he quit begging for me to slow down" He smirked, remembering his protests like they were music.

He never once tried to run away or go after Jake. He'd do that later. He could see the blue lights through the window and glanced at his watch, they had made pretty good time getting here. They're usually never that quick. He went ahead and got on his knees, putting his hands behind his head, a sadistic smile on his face as he was shoved roughly out the door. "See you sin buttercup" Sam promised Jake, winking at him as he passed. Jake was shaking as he found Daneas again, freezing and feeling as though he may never get warm again. He was forced to speak to the police about Sam and what he had done but he didn't want to talk about it. Didn't want them to know that he had completely opened up to someone who had taken advantage of him so easily. Jake just couldn't stand saying no to someone he wanted to be around. It was so nice when they all left again and it was finally silent in the house. It had taken them hours and they weren't even finished with them yet. Shit. Everyone at school would hear about this too. They would have to watch their relationship with everyone watching him all the time to see if he'd flip. That was if they still planned on trying to have a relationship.

He was happy when they were back in bed together, clutching into the other tightly. He knew he was going to have nightmares tonight so he might as well prepare for them now. He tried thinking about happier things but nothing could free his mind of watching Sam stand over him and beat him down and the anxiety that Dan might realize how easy of a target he was and start pushing his limits with the boy. "Would you hurt me? Just think about it cause if you think you might I want to leave now. I'll take being alone for the rest of my life but I can't have someone else I trust and start to love do this again." Jake hoped that this didn't sound as terrible as it did in his head. It was like he was already accusing Daneas of doing something even though he had never shown an inclination to and had done nothing to deserve it. He had only shown him kindness and given him clothes and a warm place to stay, food included.

Daneas stared at Sam, his eyes glowing with fury as he studied the other before he he stepped forward, lifting his hand to backhand the snot nosed little shithead before he sighed and dropped his hand. he couldn't strike Sam, the boy was just standing there, it felt too much like being a bully... too much like being back in the gangs. he just couldn't bring himself to do it. "Rape is still Rape Sam." Daneas stated simply as he stared at the boy. "and i think you know better than anyone that Jake can't say no. you took advantage of him, and you know it. and you don't care because you're a sick, twisted little shit." he smiled a little. "i'll make sure you end up in the mental ward, instead of actual prison. you'd enjoy the Prison too much." he admitted simply, watching the Police come in. "you need the mental help anyway you sick son of a bitch." he stated, watching the Police, watching Bill handcuff Sam and cart the little brat down the stairs. "you alright there Dan?" "fine..." Daneas hissed, staring at Sam before going to comfort Jake, snarling as Sam spoke to Jake. oh god how he wanted to beat that smug little grin off of Sam's face. he stayed with Jake the entire time he was being questioned, silent but comforting before he told them everything that Sam had said upstairs, whispering so Jake wouldn't hear because he didn't want the other to be anymore upset than he already was.

he lay next to Jake that night, wishing he had known, wishing he could have saved Jake from that kind of pain. "oh Jake." Daneas whispered at the boys timid question, pulling him tight into a hug. "i can't promise that... we'll have fights, i know we will. we might hurt each other emotionally. but i can promise you, forever and always, that i will never, ever strike you, ever." he promised, burying his face into Jake's hair. "i couldn't even hit Sam... i'd hurt myself before i ever struck you." he promised softly before he paused. "well, i might spank you." he teased softly, trying to make the other feel better. "i'm so sorry... so sorry i didn't know, i didn't realize... i let that monster near you..." he whispered, swallowing thickly. "i let that monster hurt you and i am SO sorry..." he whispered. "i'm going to start teaching you self defense tomorrow." he promised. "i'm going to teach you how to tell people no. even me. i WANT you to tell me no, Jake. you understand that don't you? if i EVER do anything that you don't like, or don't want to do, i want you to say no, tell me to stop. alright? because if i hurt you like that... i could never, ever forgive myself." he admitted softly, holding Jake until the boy fell asleep. Daneas was full of wild energy that he needed to burn off, but he didn't move until Jake woke up in the morning. "come with me to the Dojo?" Daneas asked softly, not wanting the other to be left alone. the Dojo was actually a room in the basement that Daneas had converted into a Martial arts training room. he was down there every morning and every afternoon, staying in shape and in form. only Jake had ever seen the room. not even Bill, one of Daneas' very few freinds had ever seen it.

"Time me?" Daneas asked hopefully as he settled onto his hands and pulled himself up into a vertical handstand. he held that position for five minutes, every day, to keep his balance in tune. it helped him meditate too, and as he fell into his normal routine of beating the hell out of a cloth dummy, he felt himself relaxing. then he did something new. "ok Jake, come here. i know you can't hit anything right now, so we're going to start with kicks, a well placed kick can do more damage that a knife of a gun." he admitted. "a well placed kick, a well placed proper kick can break bones, and leave a person down indefinitely." Daneas admitted with a nod. "always aim for the legs, or the crotch when fighting someone off. break their leg, and they can't run after you, shatter their knee, and they might never run again. knock them in the balls? you have a good five to ten minute head start in getting away." Daneas explained as he carefully arranged Jake into a proper form so he would be balanced and able to kick easily before he showed the boy the proper way to kick, the side, high, low, and upper kicks where easy in principal, but they had to be done properly, or you'd end up hurting yourself, instead of the enemy.

Sam's eyes gave a quick indication of the anger surging through him at that moment, specifically when Daneas said that he would get him into the psych ward instead of prison itself. His teeth clenched before returning back to his sadistic smile. He only struggled a bit as he was pulled out the door, glaring at Dan as he was shoved into the back of a cop car. Thankfully he was taken to their headquarters before being transferred to another facility. Apparently they didn't think he was that much of a threat because there were only a couple of guards monitoring the change and it was nothing for him to kill them once he was in the back of the van. He changed clothes with them and took out the other while on the road. Dan would get a call the next morning that Sam hadn't arrived at the facility and they didn't know where the boy had gotten to. Two squad cars arrived at his house later that day so that they'd be there in case Sam decided to come back and try and hurt either of them. It was suggested not to let Jake know right off the bat, as he might not take it well and have another anxiety attack. The night before Jake had huddled next to Daneas closely, holding onto him. He believed him when he said that he would never hit him, something he was very glad about.

Jake could deal with a few emotional stressors. He didn't mind talking through things logically even if he was prone to agreeing without saying everything that he wanted to. He bit his lip gently, careful to meet Dan's gaze "I don't know if I can tell you no. I guess we could work on it" he offered, hesitating a little. Even with the other admitting that he wanted to be told no Jake didn't know exactly that he could do it. He was glad that Daneas wasn't pushing it just yet, though it still took him a little while to get to sleep in his arms. He woke up shaking and shouting twice during the night, the only thing calming him down was hearing him talking to him, the sound of his voice reverberating through him. When he finally woke up without having a nightmare he realized his body was completely intertwined with the others, taking a deep breath when he heard the others voice. "Yeah, okay" he muttered, yawning and slowly disengaging from Dan. He followed him downstairs and sat cross-legged in the middle of the room, watching the other do the handstand and watching a timer. Well, he was watching Daneas more than he was watching the timer. The way the other could move was impressive, and very attractive.

He watched the other take a call, trying to gauge what it was about that the call was about because he could tell that it wasn't very good. He got up and joined the other when he asked, he wouldn't say no, after all. At least with this it would be helpful him go through the process. It was annoying as hell for him to have to worry about his arm while he was trying to do any of this. The fact that he couldn't control his arm real well made him lose his balance a few times and had to have Daneas catch him so he wouldn't fall on his already broken wrist. "Hey Dan, can we please get some food now?" He asked the other, running a hand through his hair. "Who called? Is everything alright?" he asked, getting a glass of water and taking a long gulp from it. "Could you help me with a shower? It's kinda hard with only having one hand and all" he admitted, planning on a shower anyway, it would just be nice to have a little company. When he got back upstairs he noticed the flashing lights "Hey Daneas?! Why are the police here?" he asked, frowning a little "we already told them everything why would they come back?"

Daneas smirked at the anger he saw in Sam's eyes. yes, the mental ward would be best then, Sam wouldn't get away with anything there. he'd be drugged to the gills, unable to hurt anyone, or anything, ever again. watched 24/7 with no hope of escape. of course, the police would have to muck it up, idiots. Daneas held Jake close that night, worrying about what might happen in the future. it seamed like everything was out to make Jake's life a misery. Daneas was honestly considering just moving them both back to Japan where he could live with his Oba. she was getting up there in age, she could probobly use the help. "you don't have to tell me right away, but we will work on it." he agreed with a smile. "we'll start with 'wait'. that's sort of close to no." he mused with a small chuckle. he comforted Jake through every nightmare, worried about his little lover, but certain that everything would be alright. he woke in the morning after very little sleep, he'd been too worried about Jake to sleep properly. he grinned in the morning, well aware that Jake wasn't actually timing him, but watching him exercise. it was fairly erotic to know his every move was being watched.

he smiled all through the lesson, Jake was very good at this, despite the issues with his arm. "you did a very good job." he admitted with a nod. "remember, if possible, always put the sharpest part of your body, into the softest part of theirs. that will usually be enough to wind, stop, or make them rethink their decision to attack you." he stated with a nod before chuckling. "teenagers, always hungry." he teased his lover. "what do you feel like this morning? waffles? pancakes? doughnuts?" he could make doughnuts. he frowned as he realized that Sam had escaped, and bit back the urge to snarl insults at the policeman who had called. "...i don't know if it's alright, but i'm sure it will be soon." he reassured the other. "sure, i'd love to take a shower with you." he promised with a grin. "maybe we'll go out to eat?" he offered, his head tilted. "i know this wonderful little family restaurant that makes amazing breakfast platters." he admitted before wincing as he saw the flashing lights down the stairs and he sighed. "Jake? sit down for a moment alright?" he ordered, sitting down himself and pulling the other into his lap and hugged him tight.

"...Sam got away Jake." he explained softly. "he killed the police who was guarding him." he explained softly. "the police out there are to protect us in case Sam shows up here." Daneas explained, kissing the back of Jake's neck. "they didn't want you to know in case you had more panic attacks. i was going to tell you after we got some food into you." he admitted softly. "you don't have to worry Jake. if Sam shows up, i'll kick his ass, hard. and he won't escape this time." he promised, a dark and deadly tone to his voice. Daneas didn't like violence, but he could kill Sam if he had to. he would kill Sam if he had to.

Jake smiled sheepishly when he was praised, not used to hearing things like that. He was still used to being told that he was shit and didn't deserve anything. "It's your fault I'm always hungry. We're always doing something," he said to him, smirking a little. "Actually some eggs would be nice." Jake would hate to admit it but Daneas's eating and cooking habits were really rubbing off on him. He smiled, taking the others hand to lead him to the shower. He kissed him softly before frowning as he saw the lights and Dan urged him to sit down with him. His own hands wrapped around the ones holding him, leaning back into his lover and his protector. His eyes were still on the blue lights outside the house when he heard the words leave his mouth. He kept speaking. His words felt like physical blows to his gut before he started feeling numb. His skin prickled feeling the kiss to his neck, closing his eyes and breathing deeply. He nodded, having absolutely no doubt that Daneas would do whatever was necessary to keep him safe. "Okay, but I don't want to sleep here. He came a couple times without you knowing so he knows how to get into the house without being noticed." It all seemed so dumb but he had been dominant then as well, he chastised himself for being so dumb that he couldn't see it then that he would be this way.

"Can we go take a shower now?" he asked, sounding better than he had earlier. He didn't know where his sudden burst of stability had come from but he knew the majority had come from Daneas. "I feel like I need to shower and I'm definitely not taking one alone now" he muttered, starting to pull his shirt off. They had to wrap a plastic bag around his cast so it wouldn't get wet, giving him really only the one hand to do anything with. He managed to get his pants off by himself but pulling them back on would be more of a problem. He stepped into the water and let out a sigh of happiness at the heat it gave. He watched the other get in, not even trying to hide his eyes raking over Daneas's body appreciatively. His good hand touched the other and pulled him closer, kissing his chest and looking up into his eyes. "How'd you get these?" he asked softly, almost whispering as his fingers brushed against the burn marks on his wrists and forearms. He had tried not to ask or make any comments about them but it was clear that Jake was planning on staying a while and they might have a relationship and he felt that he had given it enough time so that maybe it wouldn't be too offensive if he asked now since he had shown that he didn't care either way. After Dan spoke Jake kissed him lightly and started rubbing at his crotch "can I try doing that thing you do to me?" he asked, feeling as though he should ask even though Jake certainly didn't want to have to ask for Dan to do it to him.

Back
Top Bottom