Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Love (MoonxChurch)

Daneas smiled a little as he studied Jake, glad that the other wasn't as sulky and whiny as most kids his age... then again... neither had Daneas been... people like them, spoiled with material goods, but denied what they wanted most... affection, attention, even a bit of love. "i really would insist on you telling the police about your father..." he admitted suddenly. "but... i don't think they could do anything anyway..." he admitted with a sigh. "and if your going to live here... i suppose i can allow those frozen junk foods that you kids always HAVE to have." he teased with a small chuckle. "frozen pizza and such... for SNACKS, not for meals." he ordered sternly. "and i cook for every meal... except lunch unless it's the weekend. i like to cook, my Oba spent a great deal of time and effort teaching me. it will be nice having someone to cook for." he admitted with a smile. "and the man will just grab whatever he can find and pack it into boxes and have it delivered here, but if there's anything hidden, or anything you particularly want, i'd write that down." Daneas suggested.

"You really want to say goodbye to those people?" Daneas asked, lifting an eyebrow. "... huh, i just left." he admitted. "honestly, i don't think they even noticed that i was gone." he admitted with a shake of his head. "well, Oba noticed but then, Oba always liked me more than her son, daughter in law, and slightly older grandson." he admitted with a sly grin. "if you really have to, write them a letter or something." he offered. "then they'll at least know you're safe." he pointed out. and who knew, the boys parents might even care. "hmm. a couple of weeks? i'll make the guardianship last until your twenty one then." he promised. "that way you can stay as long as you need to, at least through the rest of the school year. being my ward, i could ease your way into a good collage too... and you ARE going to collage." Daneas stated firmly before going back to his waffles and he smiled at the other. "Jake. i wouldn't have offered to be your Guardian if i didn't want to be." he pointed out with a smile. "your a good kid, who has been given a completely shitty hand in life. one that i can certainly understand being as how i lived with it myself." Daneas admitted simply. "i want to help you, because you deserve better than what you have." Daneas admitted simply. "now, finish your waffles and we'll get going."

with that, he loaned the other some shoes, and some more clothes, and they headed to the police station where Daneas greeted one of the older cops like they where very old freinds. maybe they where. the two talked seriously for a moment while another cop led Jake into the room to make sure they had caught the right Mugger. they had. the one way mirror insured that Jake was safe too. then he was given back his wallet and his phone and led back out to Daneas who was examining some contracts very intently. "Jake. these are guardian ship papers. this will make me your guardian until you turn twenty one, or eighteen, or anytime in-between. depends on if you get sick of me." he teased with a grin. "all you have to do is sign the bottom, and i'll be your official guardian, and your parents will have no legal rights to you anymore. meaning that they can't do anything unsavory, like pull you out of school and send you to a convent."

Well, at least Daneas was going to be at least compromising about the whole junk food frozen thing. That was nice, although he wouldn't have really minded since he was going to be cooked for and he wouldn't be eating tons of ramen noodles like he had been in the past. He tried to think of anything in particular that he either wanted or needed and honestly couldn't think of anything besides one super important thing "what about my cat? They won't feed him. He'll die if I leave him there and I'm not doing that" He declared, and he knew he would put up with their shit for a little longer until he could find an apartment where he could take his cat and afford rent. He just really hoped Daneas wasn't allergic or anything. He could take care of him, he had been doing that already for the past year or so.

Maybe Dan could leave but there was still a part of him that wanted to believe that his parents really cared about him and that they didn't just put up with him because he was their creation. He opened his mouth at the college comment and shut it just as quickly when he was being told that he was going to college. He had never really given it any thought because he had always been told he wasn't good enough and that he would fail at life and he had honestly started to believe it. He didn't think he'd do anything with his life except be with his high school sweetheart for probably the rest of his life, which he didn't think would be that long honestly.

Jake took the clothes and changed in front of his teacher, they were both guys so it wasn't that big of a deal. He ran his fingers through his hair to ruffle it a bit before pulling on the pair of loaner shoes that were a little but too large for him. When they got to the station his attention focused on the phone in his hand, flipping through it where his messages and missed calls were. Jesus. His ex sure was freaking out. He called her and told her that he was fine and staying with 'protective custody' did right now, which she bought. He looked down at the sheets Daneas had after identifying the mugger and skimmed their headlines before picking up the pen and signing at the bottom and putting his initials in a couple other places. Well. He was officially Daneas's. He felt a lot better after that but then he also felt add though everything was going to fall to crap because he felt like it was so great right then. Nothing ever stayed good for him for too long. Something would always screw up his happiness in one way or another.

Daneas looked a little startled. "Cat? i would have taken you for a dog person..." he admitted with a grin. "i'll have the cop bring the cat too." he admitted. "and all it's things... if they can find them, their not exactly good at hunting cat toys, but we can buy new ones." he promised. "i won't allow a poor cat to be abused like that." he promised. he ignored the look on Jake's face at the collage comment. he himself knew very well how smart Jake was, no one who could read the kinds of books that he read, was stupid. he might need help with writing his homework, he might need with his other classes, but Daneas could help him. and the classes that he couldn't, he'd get a tutor for the boy. he would not let Jake fail at life, he would not. Jake would rise above his filthy parents, and become someone they would envy. Jake would make them regret abandoning, ignoring, and abusing him. hell Daneas knew... the boy could become a mayor, a lawyer, someone with power. he had the temperament for it, they just had to work on his confidence.

Daneas spoke with the police for a long while, explaining something or other while Jake was busy. probobly explaining what they needed to pick up from Jake's house. two police left with a piece of paper. a warrant no doubt. Daneas smiled at Jake as he watched the other examine the paperwork. "you should always read a contract before you sign it Jake." he chastised gently. "you never know what you might have just agreed to." he teased with a smile. "you won't have to worry much in a police station... unless they're corrupt and pinning you for... well that doesn't matter anyway." he promised with a small chuckle. "the police are going to drop all your stuff off at my house, and they are explaining that i have taken temporary guardianship of you. they are claiming that it's so i can 'get your head on straight', no need to make them think you tattled. i still think you should tell, but i won't make you." he promised, shaking his head a little. "now, lets go back home so i can get the guest bedroom set up a little better for you." he stated with a smile. "your going to live with me now, so that bedroom is going to be yours, to do with what you want." he promised. "...please don't paint the whole thing black." he pleaded with a grimace.

he took Jake back 'home' and made the boy help him move his 'crap' as Daneas dubbed it... it really was a bunch of crap. old paperwork, old blankets, old books, and old clothes that had just been rotting in Jake's closet. most of it was carried outside and thrown in the trash bin. the books where put in the massive library that Daneas owned. there was a third bedroom, but it had been turned into a makeshift library. there where hundreds, if not thousands of books in there. Daneas clearly loved to read, and he gave Jake permission to borrow any book he wanted so long as it wasn't one of the ones in the cases. those where very old, very rare, and very valuable. Daneas even had an original, H.G. Wells book, signed by the author and everything. others where simply so old they where falling apart, and couldn't be moved or messed with or it would fall apart. it was a bit... weird, for a teacher to have such very rare things.

"Yeah, I mean I really like dogs but I'm super allergic to them so it really isn't a good idea. I rescued him when I was younger and I managed to talk my dad into letting me have him. His name is Poe actually. I was just starting to get into it and when I found him it seemed like an appropriate name." Jake said, feeling a lot better than earlier when he was gross and sore. It felt like ages ago when he had come to the house, not less than 24 hours. That was for sure. There wasn't really much going on at the police department. There never really was in a town their size. They had some of the normal offenses but nothing bigger or more exciting like a good murder. He glanced up at the teacher and looked a bit confused "I had assumed you read them and deemed them safe and appropriate" He said nonchalantly and thought about the fact that he could tell on his father and he would get taken and thrown in jail for what he had done. On the other hand his mother was almost as bad because she just wouldn't say anything and was so dependent on him that Jake didn't think she would last without him around to tell her what to do.

Jake was very willing to help move or whatever Daneas didn't want to keep any longer. The room was a pretty big size, much larger than his at home at least. He didn't think he'd even be able to paint or so the not all black rule would be super easy to follow. In fact, in less than a weeks time the room would have large intricate murals covering all four walls. They were absolutely beautiful and he spent pretty much any sort of free time he had into painting them. The library had become his favorite room in the house, only second to his bedroom simply because of the time he had put into his room. The amount of books he had collected were overwhelming and most of them were in almost pristine condition. When he had finally finished with the walls he moved his furniture into a more usable placement but were still generally in the center of the room. At dinner that night he looked at Daneas and smirked a little. "I want to show you something when we're finished" he said to him. He really wanted to show off just a little. They were mostly realistic scenes that were very peaceful to look at and didn't have much going on yet there was so much life and intricate detail in the art that one could just stare at it for a long time and still not be bored or see all of it.

One wall had a seascape as if from looking from atop a cliff, the blues and greens of the sea were rich and dark in contrast to the light sky which held wisps of clouds and birds gliding on air. Waves crashed upon the shoreline and there was and lone sail boat far in the distance. Another wall held a dense green forest brimming with life, deer stood silently as if watching the viewers, ready to flee at any moment. Fallen trees were covered in moss and mushrooms and the only light came from the sun filtering through the canopy above. Mountains separated the two, steep rocky crags that would be terrifying to navigate and grew in height until their points were in the clouds and covered in a blanket of snow. The final wall was simply a variation of earthy tones with a few words hidden within, he had actually written the raven within all of the pieces and a annabelle Lee in the seascape though unless you knew where to look it would be almost impossible to discern.

He stood back and watched his new keeper inspect his work, but really knowing what he would say to it or if he would even like it. The only thing that he was worried about was I'd he hated it all and forced him to paint it back to its original color. The painting had had a very calming effect on him and it made him feel better after everything that had transpired within his own family. Slowly, though, he was starting to get past it add he found himself getting closer and closer to his new guardian. He find himself spending more and more time with him while they were at home. He would do his homework in the kitchen while Daneas was cooking and they would read together and discuss books. Jake was even able to get him into watching assume television when it was assured that it wouldn't rot their brains.

Daneas smiled a little and nodded. "we'll make sure to get Poe everything he needs. we'll get him a few beds too so he can have places for himself... in the living room i think, one in your room of course. one in the library as well, cats like Libraries." he stated with a grin. "and while i did read it, you should never blindly trust anyone. not even a police officer or a judge. anyone can be corrupt, anyone can take advantage of you, and anyone can use you if your not careful." he warned before cleaning out the others room. he enjoyed the following week, and utterly adored Poe, and spent every chance he got lavishing affection on the cat. he had even set up a little stool in the kitchen so that the Cat could watch him cook. and as promised, he cooked every meal. healthy, good tasting things like spaghetti, roast chicken, meatloaf, and seafood. he'd even gotten out a small indoor grill, coals and all, and made steaks and grilled shrimp one night. lunches where generally less 'complex' and as promised he had gotten 'frozen crap' for his new ward. he'd even gone so far as to actually turn on th TV during the day. he himself only watched the evening news, and refused to let Jake have the TV from five to six.

he did his best to help Jake with any homework he had. he made sure that the other's homework was done well, and he had actually ripped into the English teacher when the man clearly mis-marked Jake's homework. the few teachers that had shown aggravation towards Jake, stopped almost overnight after Daneas laid out a few, very serious threats towards their careers. getting the school board involved wasn't something any of the teachers wanted, so the glares stopped immidiatly. he had even dealt with Jake's crappy Ex, telling the girl, in no uncertain terms, exactly what had happened after she 'went running to mummy and daddy'. he didn't mince words when he called her a spoiled, pampered, princess of a Brat, and informed her that if he caught her doing anything to, or towards Jake again, he would see her expelled. Dinner at the end of the week was home made cheese stuffed Ravioli with a spaghetti sauce, with a salad. Daneas was a massive stickler for vegetables, and insisted on Jake eating at least one serving a day. whether he liked them or not. he nodded, wondering what the boy had done to his room... honestly Daneas was a little bit worried. teenagers where still teenagers after all.

he had to stare when he finally saw it though, his eyes wide as he stepped into the room and examined the two deer and the mountain. "... how would you like to paint the Library?" Daneas suddenly asked. "this is amazing work Jake... i don't think you have realized just how talented you are." he admitted. "tomorrow we're going to the Art Store. this is something we need to nurture." he admitted with a grin at the other boy. "we'll get you everything you need... a little bit of everything i think, so you can see what mediums you like. i personally don't know much about Art, but we can get you some books on it if you want..." he admitted, leaning in to examine the sandy shore of the sea scape. "this is simply marvelous..." he muttered softly. "i haven't seen such detail since i went to that museum in Berlin..." he admitted with a smile. "oh! that show is on tonight, what time is it? i still haven't forgiven you by the way." Daneas complained, it was all Jake's fault that Daneas had found himself addicted to several of the sitcoms on TV. he'd gotten curious about what Jake was watching, and after several minutes of questions on the plot, Daneas had been hooked. this was, of course, all Jake's fault and Daneas loved to give the boy a good ribbing once and a while. not that the boy didn't give as good as he got. "so, will you paint the library? it really needs some fresh paint, and these scenes are so relaxing, i'd love to have something similar in the library."

Poe had really taken a liking to Daneas. He had never liked his parents so he knew separating the wouldn't be difficult at all but he was surprised to see just how attached he had already gotten to the man. Poe would lay next to Daneas while he watched the news, Jake generally spent that time doing homework anyways. He went to bed with Jake usually but would then go and spend the rest of the night in Daneas's room most nights. Jake was really thankful that he was cool with having the cat and that he didn't bother him. He didn't really watch that much TV anyways so giving up one hour was nothing, especially since nothing even came on during that hour. Daneas's cooking was phenomenal, and Jake rarely ever ate the frozen crap that was on hand for him. There was one meal that had been fixed that Jake absolutely hated and just couldn't eat it but for the most part all of his foods was delicious. He actually didn't have an issue with vegetables like many kids his age. He liked the way that they tasted, especially the way that he cooked them and put them in other things.

Jake had never really cared about his homework grades all that much so he didn't understand why Daneas made such a fuss about the teacher grading it wrong but he was happy that he had someone now that cared enough to say something though. All of his teachers were acting nicer when he thought about it and he knew it was because of Daneas. Even his relationship with his ex got better, well, better add in she didn't talk to him or verbally abuse him anymore. In fact, there was even a boy who Jake had taken to talking to most of the day. They would text almost all day and they would even talk on the phone some at night. He didn't think Daneas knew about him yet and he didn't know how to bring him up either. He almost felt like a parent figure but then there were other times when he felt like a best friend when they could talk about anything and just laugh it off. Jake had let the boy come home with him one day so that they could do homework and work on an art project and he wondered how perceptive Daneas was and if he would pick up on the feelings in the air.

The two had ended up in the living room watching TV before dinner when Sam had taken Jake's hand in one of his own, glancing at him and Jake had gone beet red but didn't make a move away or act as though he was uncomfortable. After Sam left they had gone up into his room, Jake blown away by the fact that Daneas was even considering letting Jake paint the library, his prized possession, and risking messing something up. "Um, yeah. I can paint it if you don't think it'll look horrible when I'm done" He said, his lack of confidence in himself was astounding and sad at the same time. They relocated in the living room again and turned it into modern family, one of Jake's favorites, though he was tired and ended up falling asleep, resting against Daneas and cuddling into his side. He didn't think about the fact that he had just been having his first gay flirting experience on the same couch only an hour or so before. He wasn't even sure how these things went, he had absolutely no experience in these sort of things. His phone was laying out and he got a text from Sam that just wished him a good night and thanked him for letting him come over, saying that he had a great time and that he really liked Jake.

Daneas was rather happy about having someone to take care of, and Poe was a marvelous bonus. he wouldn't admit it, but he had been very lonely before he'd taken Jake in. he had even gone as far to remake the one dinner that Jake hadn't liked. personally, Liver and Leeks was one of his favorites, but if Jake was going to dry gag at the taste, then Daneas wasn't going to make him eat it. he did feel a little... jealous, about the other boy that Jake was texting... he wouldn't say a word about it, he was Jake's guardian... that was all, no matter how many feelings he was developing over the other. he allowed Sam to come over for that very reason, as well as the fact that he was rather glad that Jake was making an honest freind. he kept a close eye on them though, and nearly chased the brat out when he caught them holding hands. he didn't, it wouldn't be right... that didn't stop the ugly green beast in Daneas's chest though. he nearly laughed at Jake's comment about not 'ruining' the Library.

"Jake... you really don't realize how talented you are. people would pay thousands of dollars for you to come paint their walls like this." he admitted softly. "we'll get you all the painting and art supplies you'll want." he promised with a smile, shaking his head. "you need to have more confidence in yourself. you are an amazingly talented and intelligent person." he settled next to Jake on the couch, watching Modern Family and chuckling at the funny parts before sighing as he realized that Jake was sleeping on him again. he gently brushed the boy's hair back and smiled, wishing that Jake wasn't his student, or his ward, so he could kiss him. instead, he carefully picked the other up, and carried him to bed, and tucked him in. in the morning, he looked incredibly nervous though as he motioned for Jake to sit down. "Jake... i am going to... well you see... oh lord..." he muttered, covering his eyes with his hand. "Jake... has anyone ever talked to you about sex?" he finally asked. "i noticed that you seem quite taken with the boy you brought over last night... Sam right?" Daneas asked. "i want to make sure that you... well you ARE a teenager and you're going to be curious about that sort of thing after all. i want to make sure that you are both safe, and protected when you finally get into the physical portions of a relationship. whether that be next week, next year, or when you're thirty."

he flushed hard and glanced at Jake, wondering if anyone had ever given him the little boys talk, or the 'where babies come from' or anything like that. he wasn't sure if the Health Class went into an in depth explanation. "sex between a man and a woman, is vastly different from sex between a man and a man. for one thing, you can really hurt your partner without proper preparation." he explained. "or even hurt yourself. you can't 'just stick it in' after all. whether you are just curious about other boys, actually Gay, or just confused, you need to know how to be safe during any physical intercourse, be it with a man or a woman." blessed be but this was highly embarrassing, but Daneas was determined to make sure that Jake understood. "not everything you see in pornography is real either, or even safe, so you must always be careful about what you do with your partner. i do have a few books on the subject, but i would really rather you not take those to school, so i'll give them to you tonight."

Jake bit his lip as he was told how talented he was and that his skill needed to be nurtured and grown as if it were something precious and valuable. Jake just knew that when he was bored he would draw or paint and he had become pretty decent after a while. He would never consider his art very good or even consider showing it off somewhere in public. The confidence that Daneas had in him was really very endearing and he hoped that he wouldn't let him down in the future. When he woke up he looked confused, not remembering that he had even gone to bed the night before. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep on the couch, probably because of the quiet and the warmth radiating off of his new mentor. He had learned that he was the warmest thing in the house, even more than the heater, and he was so much more comfortable as well. He was rubbing his face when he came downstairs, his hair sticking up in places. He poured himself a glass of water before sitting down with Daneas, sipping on it when he first started speaking, choking on the liquid as his eyes widened to the size of plates. Was he really going to talk about this right now? Well, at least he knew that he had definitely seen them holding hands the afternoon before. "Oh my god" he muttered, still coughing and trying to get the water out of his lungs.

It was even worse when he continued, looking at him almost in complete disbelief, hoping that this wasn't actually happening right now. There was nothing that he could even think to say besides the fact that he was absolutely mortified at the way the conversation had turned. He covered his reddening face with his hands and was just trying to last through this until the subject could be changed without being completely obvious with his intentions. The only comforting thing was that it seemed as though Daneas was just as uncomfortable with the topic as he was, he had probably never had to give this lesson before, especially the gay portion of it. "Yeah, okay. I'll, uh, read those" he muttered, hoping that might be enough to end the conversation. And then, as if on cue, he got a text from Sam asking if he wanted to hang out. Jake had honestly never thought about the fact that being with a boy would be any different than being with a girl, he just knew that he wanted to be with someone that he liked and got along with, the gender didn't really make much of a difference to him. He glanced down and then towards Daneas again "can I make breakfast?" he asked, though he had never really cooked any kind of real for all that much so he'd probably need some help if the other didn't want it burnt to a crisp or raw.

After their food had already been cooked and eaten, miraculously nothing was burnt, he went into the living room and laid out on the sofa, reading with his phone on his chest, pausing every so often to send a quick text and then continue with the book. "Do you mind if Sam comes over? We need to finish the art project" he said, making sure to ask first before just inviting him over. He would have just gone to the others house but no matter how awkward it was between he and Daneas about the subject he knew that the man would probably much rather him be at home where he could keep his eye on the kids versus not knowing what they were doing at Sam's house. It wouldn't matter that Dan wasn't his actual parent, he still obviously cared about him and even though he couldn't stop him from having sex he could still look out for him and make sure it didn't happen prematurely with someone he didn't really know and was probably just as much a virgin as he was. The only difference being that Sam knew he was gay long before Jake even thought about his sexuality. With the approval he needed he let Sam know he could come over, since he could drive and had a car, and went upstairs to put real clothes on. He put on a pair of jeans and wore a flannel shirt with the top couple buttons undone, the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and didn't worry about the shoes. He hoped he looked presentable enough as he went back downstairs, ruffling his hair as he went.

Sam had already arrived at the house and was talking to Daneas, smiling politely and thanking him for letting him come over. Sam was taller than Jake and had an air of confidence that Jake clearly didn't have. He was charismatic and could easily carry on a conversation with Daneas though his attention wavered when he saw Jake, his eyes moving quickly down his body before resting on his face again. Sam was very attractive but not on the same level that Jake was. Jake had slightly more feminine features that were soft but his body was anything but. Sam was in another of Daneas's english classes but not in Jake's, probably a good thing for all of them. He had good grades and paid attention during class, never bothering Daneas unless it was to ask a question. Jake looked a little embarrassed as he passed Dan, feeling almost guilty about having someone else in the house that he was interested in, as if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be. He took Sam's hand and led him upstairs "c'mon, I want to show you my room before we start" he said, wanting to show him now because it was finished and he hadn't been upstairs before. The same sort of awe washed over Sam as he looked at the artwork "Jake, this is amazing" he said to him, smiling as he turned around took it all in. He took Jake's hand again and pulled him closer, leaning in and kissing him slowly and purposefully. "You're amazing" he added, giving him another light kiss.

The two returned back downstairs shortly, though they really didn't get all that much done because they were laughing and Sam was stealing kisses whenever he was sure that Daneas wasn't around to catch them. Jake walked him out when the other had to leave for work and blushed madly when the other kissed him before leaving. He closed the door and looked down, noting how he hadn't felt anything like this since, well, he couldn't even remember feeling this way with his ex. And yet, he couldn't help the nagging anxiety and guilty feeling he got from doing all of this with Daneas around. He didn't say much to him, going back to working on their art project and ending up finishing it. Most of the work had been done by him anyways, he was a perfectionist and he didn't much like what Sam did. He ate dinner with the other and then went to his room early to read and go to sleep. He was forced awake in the middle of the night by a terrible nightmare, his own scream waking himself up. He got out of the bed and without even realizing what he was doing made his way to Daneas' bedroom and climbing into the bed and getting as close to the warmth he knew as he could. He was still shaking as he nuzzled into his side, hopefully his quiet whimpering was enough to let him know that his own imagination had been enough to wake and terrify him. "Can I stay here for a little while?" he asked softly, hoping it wasn't too much or too close because he couldn't think of anyone else that he wanted to let see him like this.

Daneas was about as red as a tomato as he spoke about sex and relationships and he coughed a little as Jake promised to read the books. he had ordered them special when he was still in school and trying to figure out if he was gay or straight, and he knew they would be very helpful to Jake... but if this got any more embarrassing or awkward he was sure his head was going to explode. "...you want to cook?" Daneas asked, looking startled before nodding. "sure, you can cook." he promised, letting Jake make whatever he wanted, and supplying with hints when Jake was about to do something that would ruin the food. or offering a suggestion to make it better than Jake might otherwise have done. he had to chuckle at the eager expression on Jake's face and nodded at the question of Sam coming over. "Of course he can." he promised simply.

when Sam appeared, Daneas was engaging him in a conversation about the art project they where doing. personally he liked Sam as a student, but he wanted to hate him for stealing Jake's attention away... not that he'd ever, ever admit that. not to himself, and certainly not to anyone else. he nearly laughed out loud at the rather dazed expression Sam got when Jake came into the room and he smiled a little as he watched the two go upstairs. he sighed and closed his eyes, setting a hand to his chest and rubbing, as if he had an ache... it did ache, but it was less physical, and more emotional. he was well aware that they where kissing, but he tried his best not to see it. as long as they stayed at the kissing stage, Daneas wouldn't raise a fuss. he certainly wasn't going to allow for any groping. he nearly laughed at Jake though when Sam finally left. he remembered the first time he'd gotten interested in a boy too. thrilling, exhilarating, fun, arousing. he had no doubt that Jake was going to be masturbating in the shower that night. "...you do realize that if this gets out, everyone is going to blame me for corrupting you?" Daneas asked, his eyes glittering with laughter. it was nice to see Jake so happy.

he was sitting up in bed when Jake came in, blinking stupidly. "Jake? are you alright? i heard you screaming... was it a spider? or a mouse? or Poe? he didn't bite your toes did he?" he asked, blinking down at Jake, clearly only half awake as he pulled the blankets up over the other. "are you alright?" once Daneas got the reassurances that Jake wasn't hurt in any way he laid back down and sighed as he wrapped his arms around the other and hummed a small agreement. he was back to sleep in seconds, and seamed very intent on making sure that Jake wouldn't leave. his arms wrapped tightly, comfortingly around the other boy, his breath brushing against the back of Jake's neck in his sleep. in the morning, somehow, they had gotten even closer. and completely unaware of what he was doing, Daneas had a small... problem, pressing against Jake's ass. Daneas was hard... and impressive in size to say the least, and to make things worse, he was nuzzling Jake's ear in his sleep, and occasionally, he'd press his hips into Jake, like he was trying to push his way inside, despite the fact that they where both covered with clothing.

He was really very glad that Daneas wasn't going to make a big deal out of him and Sam. It wasn't really his place to say anything either but Jake still liked him a lot and valued his opinion and didn't want to disappoint him. He shook his head a little "I don't really care what anyone thinks. If I like someone it doesn't make a difference what gender they are. Besides, you're cool, I wouldn't mind being corrupted by someone like you" He teased, laughing a little. It was still a bit awkward but nothing like it had been earlier. The sudden warmth was overwhelming but very nice, making him feel loads better already. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep again and fall into a deep sleep free of terrible dreams. The arms were still around him when he woke up, keeping him close and safe while they slept. It was a really nice feeling to have someone hold onto you while you slept, it made Jake feel cared about and wanted and that was something he had always wanted but never really got.

He turned in the others arms so that they were facing one another and mumbled something intelligible as he pressed his hips into the other. The friction making a soft moan slip from between his lips. He grabbed at the others stomach while he kissed his teacher grinding his hips against the others to get even more pleasure from the experience. He had never felt anything like this before. He hadn't ever had sex and hadn't really ever masturbated either. The moans kept falling from his mouth and if Daneas wasn't awake by then he'd be awake soon. Nothing in his mind was telling him that this was taboo or wrong. The only thing that felt wrong were all the damn clothes that they were wearing that were separating them. Jake continued his slow assault of the others mouth, Daneas's body responding to him before his mind could even catch up with what was going on. Hell, his own mind wasn't really aware of what was going on right now. This was taking student teacher relationships to a whole other level.

He was suddenly very glad that a nightmare had woken him up and left him emotionally spent and in need of some sorry of physical comfort. He could never had expected for something like this to happen, and he didn't even know if it would last after Daneas woke and realized what was going on. Lord knew it wasn't appropriate for them to be doing this but at the moment Jake couldn't care less. Jake didn't care if they moved any further than this grinding either, he'd never done anything before so if they moved farther he wouldn't even know how to do anything, though clearly Daneas would, he had those blasted books after all. Jesus. Maybe he should have read the books. Then he wouldn't be such an idiot when it came to these shirts of things.

Daneas snickered a little. "this is true, but we're both going to catch a bit of hell for it." he pointed out with an amused Grin. "especially since i admitted to everyone on the first day that i was gay." he admitted with a smirk. "well i'm glad i can be a good role model for you. i'll have you getting your lips pierced and covered in Tattoos in no time at all. we're going to skip the alcohol though, nasty stuff. and if i ever catch you doing drugs i'll do worse than you could ever imagine." he promised sternly. "although, you would look very cute with a pierced ear." he admitted with a small chuckle. Daneas had a very odd sense of humor sometimes. he was also a very cuddly person, he loved to be close to people, and he was as close as a person could get while sleeping. not that he was aware of just how many lines he was crossing here. he was asleep after all.

he groaned softly as he felt the other shifting in his arms and he kissed the person in his bed back. he was awake enough to understand that he was sry humping someone, and coming close to an orgasm. he was awake enough to understand that the person he was kissing tasted wonderful... he wasn't awake enough to realize that not only was there not supposed to be someone in his bed, but that said person was his student. he moaned eagerly as his own hands slid down the others body, cupping the firm globes of an ass as he doubled his efforts. he was close, so close... and then he was over, gasping as he jerked against the other body, grinding their hips together in delight as he milked himself out. panting in delight as he realized that the other person had Cum too he finally opened his eyes and froze. oh shit... that was Jake.. Jake who was now awake, and who had just cum in his pants because his teacher had molested him... oh god. what was he going to do!? he couldn't act upset, or that would upset Jake. he couldn't be mad because it wasn't Jake's fault. he couldn't be happy about it because he'd practically raped his Ward and student! he was fucked. fucked, fucked, fucked. "....erm..." he carefully extracted himself from Jake, awkward... and horny. "g...good morning... i... uh, uhm..." he had no, idea what he was doing. hell he hadn't known what he was doing when he said it was alright for Jake to share his bed. he should have known better. he really should have.

Daneas was right. They would both catch hell for Jake's decision to date a boy after beginning to live with the elder male. Although it had nothing to do with him no one else would consider that, thinking the teacher to be a terrible influence on younger children. He laughed a little, only because he actually did want tattoos and maybe a piercing or two, the alcohol he had honestly never really cared about and he'd never thought about drugs. He had seen what they could do to a person and he didn't want to have that happen to him. The fact that Daneas was a fan of cuddling and so was Jake, it just was a mixture for an awkward disastrous experience. Oh god, the pleasure that was washing over him in waves was like nothing he had ever felt before. Another moan left him as his ass was grabbed, knowing his face grew even more flushed than before. He'd never had an experience like this before and he didn't regret his first experience being like this. All of a sudden the pressure and tightness in his stomach diminished and he rolled with the pleasure, his hips still jerking as his panting subsided into soft breathing. Jake opened his mouth when the other moved and then just closed it again, not knowing what to say to explain what had just happened between them.

He kept his eyes downcast as he climbed out of the bed quickly, refusing to look at him. "I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go take a shower" he muttered, absolutely mortified at what he'd done. He'd start packing after lunch. He knew that there was no way that he would be okay with letting him live there much longer. He mentally cursed himself for his idiocy. How could he even do something like that? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! he yelled in his head, even banging his head on the side of the shower as he felt the hot water rushing over his body. Yet, no matter how awkward it had been the feeling of pleasure he had felt was still fresh in his mind and he was quickly aroused again. He looked down at himself, touching his member that was already stiff and wanting of attention. He didn't bother covering his mouth, not even considering that the other might be able to hear him. And he was loud, unimaginably loud, crying out as he came and leaning against the wall of the shower. He got out of the shower and dried himself off, putting on some clean clothes and going downstairs, figuring that it couldn't be any worse than what had already happened. He settled on the couch and had a book open in his lap, though his eyes seemed heavy and he fell asleep, spread out on the sofa with the book still where it had been before, a hand resting on it while his other was on his chest. His lips were slightly parted and his hair was damp and sticking up in places.

Daneas panted softly as he came down from his pleasure induced high and he flushed violently as he watched Jake slip out of bed. "there's nothing to be sorry for." Daneas promised, realizing that Jake wasn't going to start screaming that his teacher had tried to rape him. gods above how good that had felt though, how warm Jake had been, how soft, yet firm... and the way the boy smelled... Daneas shuddered and waited until he heard the water running before he took care of his regained 'problem'. he moaned softly, as softly as he could manage as he stroked himself off, gasping as he heard Jake moaning. his first reaction was to go and check on him, to make sure he wasn't hurt... then he realized that Jake didn't sound hurt... he sounded. "oh god..." and all common sense flew out the window as Daneas stroked himself out tot eh sounds of Jake masturbating in the shower. he sighed as he stared at the sticky mess on his fingers and closed his eyes. "shit... this is getting... out of control." he muttered softly, feeling more ashamed than he'd ever felt in his entire life. even after the one time he'd done drugs, stripped naked, and tried to hit on the straight police officer. he'd managed to get the man's pants down to his knees and was preparing to 'practice' oral on the man when the other two cops had broken out of their shock and pulled him off the squealing officer.

he sighed and shook his head, listening to the water turn off before quickly cleaning up the mess he'd made. he waited until Jake was downstairs before he went into the shower himself. only when he was clean and thinking clearly, he headed downstairs and had to chuckle as he realized Jake was asleep. well at least he hadn't traumatized the boy... maybe he could salvage the situation after all? he could only hope. he made a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and fried ham before he moved over to Jake and reached down to shake the boys shoulder before he paused and studied the sleeping face, his eyes scanning the sweet innocent face, with the sudden desire to kiss him again... and do more... those plump lips where just made to be.... but he couldn't do that, wouldn't do that... for one thing the boy would wake up... no, bad thoughts, he wouldn't do that because it was WRONG... Daneas had never realized what a depraved pervert he was... fantasizing about raping his young ward while he was sleeping... he forced himself not to think about the sleeping pills in the medicine Cabinet... or about how.. eager, Jake had been in bed just a half an hour ago. "Jake..." Daneas finally forced himself to say, shaking the boys shoulder. "breakfast is ready."

Jake glanced up at Daneas for a half second when he heard the other speak, being told that there was nothing he should feel sorry for. He hesitated for a moment as if to say something but thought better of it and went to go and touch himself in a way he really hadn't every done before. It was pure bliss, and had taken a lot out of him so early in the morning. Had he known that Dan could hear him in the shower he would have been mortified, especially since it would have been clear as to the reason why he was so worked up and aroused all of a sudden. If he had even an inkling of an idea of what Daneas was doing while listening him, hell, he honestly didn't know what he would have done. Probably nothing. He liked avoiding confrontation as much as possible. And that was most likely the reason as to why he had ducked his head and left Daneas's room the way that he had. He was always afraid he would do something undesired and Daneas would realize that he was some punk ass kid who needed to have their butt kicked to learn a lesson. Well, that's what his dad had told him at least.

In the dream he was sitting and talking to Daneas, smiling at his kind words and obvious flirting. The elder leaned forward and placed a hand on his knee, looking as if he was going to lean in for a kiss when he was woken up, jumping a little and groaning at the place where his dream had been cut short. What was worse was that he couldn't even tell Daneas what he had been dreaming about. Especially not after what had transpired that morning. He blinked a few times, looking at the food in front of him in a state of confusion before taking it and thanking the other. "Does this mean that you don't want me to leave?" The question was soft and worried, he was clearly afraid of the answer he was going to get. The boy sat up and ate the food before him, making an unconscious noise of pleasure. He was so hungry. He felt like he had never been this hungry in his life and all he wanted was Daneas's cooking. Jake still didn't seem like he felt awkward around Daneas. He didn't know what it was but whatever happened, even though he knew it wouldn't happen again, it was really nice and pleasurable and he couldn't think badly of someone who could do that without even being fully awake.

Jake hadn't read the books yet, and his parents were really closed minded and over protective. On top of that their school system was one of the worst about sex education so when Jake spoke it would probably make Daneas laugh at the sheer innocence "so did we have sex? I haven't gotten around to reading those books yet and my parents would never talk about it. But they would make noises in the bedroom and I know that's what they were doing cause dad told me that one time when I walked in on them" He didn't seem phased by the implications it would have either if they had. He honestly just seemed more interested in if Daneas was upset with him than anything else. It was quite adorable on one level and sad on another at the way he was because it was because of his father who had beat him because he hadn't done exactly what he had been told. "And why did you say that I have nothing to be sorry for? I came into your house and the came into your room in the middle of the night cause I'm a baby and then I pretty much assaulted you and if anyone knew you could've been sent to jail just cause I've got a couple weeks til I turn 18. I was clearly consenting but it wouldn't make a difference and you just act like it didn't matter. How can you do that?" Jake felt like he was asking way too many questions but Daneas seemed like the guy who wouldn't get offended by them.

Daneas looked a little baffled at the boy. "of course i don't want you to leave!" he stated, looking rather mortified at the thought of tossing the young boy out. "i know that... Those people told you awful things Jake, but i want you to understand, i will never, ever kick you out, or ask you to leave." he promised the other. "if you do something wrong, or something that upsets me, we will sit down and speak about it like the adults we are. i might punish you, by grounding, or taking something away, like TV privileges. but i will never kick you out, and i will never strike you. that, is a promise." he, well, promised. he had to smile at Jake's inhalation of his food. that was to be expected, the boy had cum twice in the span of a half an hour... instead of laughing at the question, Daneas choked on his morning cup of Coffee, spraying it all over the table and himself before he started to cough, and hack, and choke, struggling to gain control of himself before he started to laugh and cry at the same time. how could he have molested someone so... damn... innocent!? hell for that matter, how in the hell was such a popular boy, almost eighteen, so innocent!?

"no Jake we in fact did NOT have sex." he promised once he'd gained control of himself. wheezing slightly. "what we just did was humping." he explained, as red as a tomato again. "while it was a form of intercourse, it was not actual sex." he admitted, coughing into his hand. "and you are not a baby Jake. you are a young man who has been denied any, and all forms of comfort from the time you could walk, no doubt. you had a nightmare, and i am honestly p[leased, and honored that you trusted me enough to come to for comfort. i didn't trust anyone after what my family did to me. in fact you are the first person i have ever honestly held." he admitted, looking a bit sheepish about that. "the truth of the matter is, i probobly would not have gone to jail, but i would have been fired and probobly had to move out of the state but i wouldn't have gone to jail." he admitted simply. "as for my actions... i didn't want to upset you, and while i was very shocked about what happened i did reciprocate. acting like it was something to freak out about, might very well have traumatized both of us, it's better to accept that it happened and talk about it, than to panic and get us both in trouble for it." he admitted as he studied the other. "today is Saturday. no school. go and get your books. we're having a proper sexual education lesson today. the last thing i need is for you to start doing things like this with Sam and one, or both of you getting hurt."

and so, that was how the day started. Daneas went into great detail about proper sexual 'habits' such as always wearing a condom, no matter who you where with. proper stretching for when Jake finally got that far, with anyone. he explained the different kinds of foreplay, explaining how it was very, very important to have good foreplay. he explained how girls got pregnant, and promised that no matter what the silly Japanese comics said, boys couldn't get pregnant. all the while he was as red as a tomato, but he didn't stutter, and he was as professional as possible as he handed the books back to Jake. "the rest of the chapters, are techniques, different ways of exploring your own body, and your partners." he explained. "you will read that on your own time because, quite frankly, i don't think i could go through that without loosing every ounce of composure i've managed to keep." he admitted. the books where more than just 'what is sex' it was also a manual on HOW to have sex, it included things like Oral sex, for men and women. it included how to use toys properly, so that neither person would be hurt. it had step by step instructions on bondage and preparation. including the use of proper lube and insertion. everything Jake could ever want to know, was in those books.

Well that was a relief. He was sure that Daneas was going to ask him to leave. If he had done that Jake honestly didn't know where he would go. He'd probably try Sams and then if that didn't pan out he could bum on people's couches until he could join the army and leave here forever. Maybe he could join the army anyway if things didn't work or for him here. He'd much rather do something like that than waste Daneas's money at college when he had no idea what he even wanted to do with his life. He nodded as the other spoke of mild punishments he would've loved to had from his parents when he was younger. It was a lot more fair than what he had gotten. Jake's eyes widened a bit as the other began to cough and got coffee all over himself. He didn't know what he was laughing at and if it was what he had said and it just made Jake blush and stare down into his plate. There was a soft sigh when Daneas was finally composed enough to tell them that they actually hadn't had sex and were just dry humping each other.

He was always amazed at how well spoken and how intelligent Daneas sounded, most of the time at least. But he seemed to know exactly what to tell Jake to put him at ease and make him feel better about himself than he had in a very long time. Jake left to go upstairs and grab the books Daneas had given him the day before, also grabbing a couple blankets since he knew how quickly he got cold and how long it took for him to warm back up if he didn't have the body heat from someone else and he knew Daneas wouldn't be volunteering that at least for a little while. Certainly not after what had just happened. Jake was clearly less sensitive to this than his elder. He wasn't blushing, looking away or trying to detach himself from the situation. Jake had always loved learning and this wasn't any different. He paid attention to everything that was said and even asked a couple questions that elicited a funny response from Daneas. He wondered if the man was actually attracted to him or if it was just his body reacting to someone else being with him in bed and his brain a actually hadn't been working properly.

He was returned the books and flipped through them a little, his eyes caught by some of the pictures, especially the ones on bondage. They seemed interesting. He couldn't believe how many different types of 'toys' there were. Some of them didn't look like they would be very pleasant at all. Like a cage thing for your penis so when it got bigger it would hurt. Why would anyone want to use one of those? "So can I try this with Sam or not?" He asked the other, not seeing why it would be a big deal. He clearly wasn't going to be able to do it with Dan and he wanted to try out and see what it felt like. If this morning was any indication he was going to like it a lot. He pulled his phone out and texted Sam, just to see what he was doing and he went into the kitchen to find some more food. He couldn't help it. He was absolutely starving. The texted started there and would only break when one of them were eating or Daneas was talking to him. They talked about everything, and he found our that Sam was a whole lot more educated with this sort of stuff than he was. Apparently not so much a virgin. When he heard that Jake was he immediately wanted him to come over so that he could give him his first blow job and show him how great sex was. Part of him really wanted to go and another part wanted to just stay here with Daneas and see what else would pan or with him.

Daneas smiled as he realized that his words had done what he'd hoped. Jake had relaxed and was no longer terrified of being tossed out, for now anyway. Daneas knew as soon as something came up again Jake would be terrified of finding himself on the streets again. he nearly died at the boy's innocence though, honestly, how did Jake even function!? he was a little concerned about how easily the other got cold, and made a mental note to turn the heat up in the house for the other. Daneas himself got around the slight chill by simply wearing sweaters all the time. he could wear T-shirts in the house if it meant that Jake was more comfortable. granted, he'd have to make sure that Jake didn't tell anyone about... the scars. he had to be impressed with Jake though, never even a hint of a blush on the boys face as Daneas explained sex and a few of the finer points of it. he choked on the 'question' and honestly thought he was dying as he failed to swallow a piece of egg for several long seconds. "good grief Jake you can't just ASK something like that! you're going to give me a stroke!" he complained, laughter laced in every word as he shook his head. "you can try things like that with Sam yes, but i want you to be VERY careful about it. you two don't know each other very well yet, you shouldn't have a relationship based only on sex, and you should never, EVER use sex as an excuse to keep a freind." he warned. "sometimes people only want sex, and will use any sort of emotional blackmail they can to get it." he admitted. "you should never be pressured into doing something that you don't want to do. and you should only ever have sex with someone who you trust."

"Jake, i was thinking of going to the Mall." Daneas chirped suddenly. "i just finished that last new book and i was going to go get some more. you want to go with? we could hit the video and game store while we're in there. you wanted that Game for your... er, what was it, X-Box?" Daneas was really very technology challenged. the man could barely make a text work half the time, and the one and only time he'd used the computer, he had to call Jake to 'fix it' because he hit the wrong button and made the mouse pad stop working. he was lucky to be able to work the remote control for the Dish... actually, that was debatable since it was Jake who did the channel changing. "we could stop by the art place too and get you your art supplies." he decided with a grin as he examined the finished Art project. "isn't Sam supposed to help you with that?" he asked, looking highly amused.

(ugh, short post is short. ><)

Only when he was called out about his question did the boy blush, opening his mouth but Daneas just seemed amused by him more than anything else. He had managed to actually get along very well without knowing about these sorts of things. He really had never cared all that much and just thought people exaggerated how sex was. He couldn't imagine that anything could be that interesting to talk about all the time and just use a girl for sex and then dump her. It was just rude on top of that mean and selfish. He would strive to not be someone like that. Jake was glad he had asked Daneas if he could do things with Sam. He still thought he'd do what he wanted anyways but it made him feel better that he wasn't going to have to sneak around our go behind his back to do it. He really didn't know what Daneas was so worried about. The weren't going to have sex all the time and they still really liked each other so having sex couldn't change all that much between them. All Jake could really think about was the fact that the only person he really truly trusted was Daneas. He decided not to tell him that just now, knowing it wouldn't really be appropriate, especially with all of this going on at the same time.

"Yeah, the mall sounds great, can we get lunch too?" He asked, smiling. He tried talking Daneas into going out for food just about add often as he could manage. It wasn't like his cooking was bad, it was actually delicious, sometimes he just wanted some variety. Jake laughed at Daneas's lack of knowledge about electronic devices. He honestly didn't know how the man could function normally in everyday life. "Yeah, it's an X-box. I could try and teach you so you can play with me sometimes if you want" He offered, thinking it would be fun to play with the other sometimes even if he wasn't any good. "Some art stuff would be nice. Um, yeah he is but he's really not very good and he just slows me down when he tries to help so I just let him keep me company and he can sign his name at the bottom" Jake shrugged as if he didn't care, and he really didn't at all. While they were at the mall Jake pulled Daneas into a clothing store and tried on a couple things, showing them off to the elder for his thoughts. He even got Daneas to try a few things on, unable to ignore the fact that he was really attractive. The more that he looked at him the more obvious it was becoming.

He was starting to think maybe he could get his teacher to cross that line again that he shouldn't have but had, beginning to flirt in the most subtle way possible. He honestly didn't know if he was being super obvious or just acting dumb. He had never had to do something like this before and he didn't really know how. He was also teeing to be super discreet while they were still in public since he still had a career to think about and Jake wouldn't be the reason why he lost his job after just getting it. Still, he hoped maybe something was getting through. While they were driving Jake glanced out the window and made eye contact with his father who had gotten angry and started speaking. Jake paled and slid as far down in his seat add physically possible and began shaking "my uhh, dad. Is in the car next to us" He mumbled, praying to a god he didn't believe in that maybe he would get out of here alive. He was hoping that maybe he would just go home and think maybe that he hadn't actually seen him but someone else. Thankfully a few turns and red lights later they separated and Jake felt like he could breathe again thigh he was still shaking when he went inside and wrapped a blanket around him tightly.

Daneas chuckled a little at the blush, he couldn't help it. Jake was so damn cute! "yes yes, we can get lunch there." Daneas promised with a roll of his eyes. he himself probobly wouldn't eat there. the greasy food tended to make him sick. a lot of things made him sick actually, but that was what happened when you had to have your Gallbladder taken out. "... i guess i could give it a shot, but if i accidentally blow it up, you're not allowed to yell at me." he stated with a sniff. ever since he'd accidentally set the microwave on fire, Jake hadn't let him live it down. how was he supposed to know that the metal part of the poptarts wasn't supposed to go in with the poptarts? it wasn't like he'd ever had a microwave before. he'd never been able to afford one before. "well, so long as you don't get in trouble for it, control freak." he teased, grinning at Jake. "at least Sam doesn't seam to mind, but then again, i don't think anyone would mind not having to do their fair share of the work... you should make him clean your room in penance." Daneas teased with a small snicker. he groaned as he was pulled into the clothing store, he hated buying clothes. he didn't verbally complain though, because he liked to see Jake smile.

he allowed Jake to get four new outfits, he himself stuck to one... he hated to admit it, but those skinny jeans where amazing. he loved the way they hugged his ass. of course, he couldn't wear them to school while he was teaching, he was still having issues with the girls trying to flirt with him. he noticed that Jake was trying to flirt... failing horribly, but trying. Daneas thought it was the most adorable thing ever, and he found himself struggling more and more in an attempt not to kiss the teen. he got a little bit of everything from the art store, from charcoal to watercolor pencils, to acyclic paint. plus everything Jake would need to draw or paint on. and of course, everything Jake would need to paint the Library. Daneas had even given permission to paint the bookshelves. all the books had been moved out of the Library, and where now stacked up around the house so that Jake could paint unhindered. they had eaten at the Mall as well, Daneas had found himself adoring the Sub Sandwich place. no grease, no deep fried crap, just delicious bread filled with wonderful cold cuts and as many vegetables as he could handle. yum. Jake had some greasy something or other that Daneas had tried not to look at.

he paused as he realized that Jake was having a mild panic attack and he smiled at the boy. "Jake, look at me." he ordered, his honey colored eyes fixed on his Ward. "your mine now, remember? if your father even so much as LOOKS at you, i'll put him on his ass so fast he won't even remember you where there." he promised. "that man will never touch, speak, or look at you again." he promised with a sniff. "especially since he's not allowed to be anywhere near you, legally that is. he has a restraining order when he verbally threatened me." he admitted with a smirk. "my freind, you remember him? Alex? from the police station? he didn't take it too kindly the things your father said about me when i became your guardian. so there was a restraining order placed on him. if he's within a hundred feet of any entrance to the school or my house, he gets arrested. if he's within thirty feet of you, he gets arrested. granted, he didn't know you where there, and even if he did, the public roads don't really count because we can't exactly avoid each other. but if he talks to you, threatens you, or tries to touch you in any manner... he's going to get arrested."

Jake was glad that he had triumphed in getting the food that he wanted. It was a minor victory but with Daneas hating that kind of food so much he missed eating it at least once in a while. He smirked at the others sandwich because it did look good but he had to go with the fried rice and orange chicken from the Chinese place in the food court. "Sam does other things for me so I don't really mind doing most of the art. I'm decent at it so it's not a big deal. He usually does the written portions and if we have to make a power point presentation about our ideas or whatever." There had been a few occasions already where Sam had done things for him and Jake had done other things in return. Their relationship actually worked out really well for the both of them. Jake had mainly gotten some thicker clothing since it was starting to get colder and he didn't really have any warm clothing, which was terrible for how easily he got cold as well. He got skinny jeans as well, which were great for his ass, and he also bought a couple of flannel shirts and a couple sweaters. He bought a heavy jacket on his own and a scarf for when the wind was bad.

Though Daneas wouldn't wear his jeans to school, which was a shame and a blessing for him, Jake was going to make an effort to show off his assets at school. He would have loved to see Daneas wearing those jeans but he wouldn't have paid any sorry of attention to class so it was a good idea he didn't plan on wearing them. Jake was in heaven at the art store. There were so many amazing things there and he really just wanted some of everything so he could try it all out and see what he liked the best. Thankfully, Daneas seemed to have the same sort of idea. Once they had gotten back home and Jake had been talked down from his minor panic attack he started in on the library. He only wore an old pair of jeans that were a bit holey and had paint splattered on them already. He didn't bother wearing shoes or a shirt, he didn't want to get paint on anything else. He spent a long while just planning with Daneas what should be painted, hoping that he was going to be able to talk the other man into staying and talking to him while he painted. It was really relaxing to talk while he did it and the he could get a better feel for what Dan was thinking about for the walls.

A few hours hag gone by before his stomach growled and he was reminded about his need for food, going downstairs with Daneas to make something for dinner. Jake really wanted to help, washing his hands free of the paint that had dried onto his skin. He had gotten paint everywhere. It was on his pants, his chest, his face and in his hair. It was the main reason he stuck to wearing just the jeans and nothing else. He was so glad to have food that was actually really good and that wasn't out of a can. They moved from the dining table to the living room and they watched the news together. Well, more like Daneas watched the news and Jake texted and snapchatted Sam. It was an idiotic app but it was really amusing and they had started getting to the verge of sexual with them. If was a little awkward that he was talking to Sam around Daneas because he wanted something to happen with the man but he just knew that nothing would. Be it the age difference, their almost forced position of caretaker and ward, or because Daneas was his teacher, Jake just didn't think anything was going to happen and wasn't going to risk an almost guaranteed relationship with a really attractive boy his age who seemed to be really in retested in him. "Hey Daneas, would you ever date a previous student?"

Daneas had to smile at the Chinese food that Jake had gotten, and he even tasted a few bites at the others insistence. sometimes Daneas hated life, allergic to chocolate, which he loved, no longer able to eat greasy fast food, which Jake loved... yes, life sucked. still, he supposed he could b a bit more lenient on the 'lets go out to eat' rule. they could always stop at two different places. healthy for him, and greasy and disgusting for Jake. maybe they could make a day of it, going out to do something every yesterday or something. it wasn't like he was hurting for money, not in the least. no matter that School teachers didn't get paid much, he had other incomes. he smiled as he watched Jake picking out nice warm clothes and shook his head a little. honestly, how the boy got that cold.. it was a little worrying. he wondered when the last time the poor kid had been to a doctor? there where a few things that could cause severe cold sensitivity, and some of them could be very dangerous. he's set up a doctors appointment for the both of them.

he did indeed stay with Jake as he planned out the Library, only making a comment here or there. he was delighted by the finalized plan, and had promised to give Jake mostly free reign so long as he didn't put up any flames on the walls. fire and books did not mix at all. he chattered with Jake about the games the other boy had picked up, and about the books they had gotten from the bookstore. he even admitted that his specially signed Stephan King book had come from his Oba, who had met the author in a coffee shop she frequented. he made a warm chicken in noodles dinner, one of his own personal favorites, and settled into the living room with Jake, smirking at the other. "you have paint on everything." he teased, struggling not to drool as he examined the soft, almost feminine plains of the others chest. the slender hips and firm shoulders... he wanted to pin Jake down and Ravish him mercilessly. he wasn't sure what Snapchatting was, but Jake seamed to enjoy it, so Daneas didn't much care, even if he was keeping an eye on the texts. Sam was a pervert, he knew that much, but then, most teenage boys where. Daneas certainly wasn't going to put a stop to it, Sam was a very controlled young man, who knew what 'no' meant. Jake could do a LOT worse for a first partner. in fact, from what Daneas had seen, Sam would be a GOOD first partner, considering he was more focused on making Jake feel good, than getting his own rocks off.

"hmm?" Daneas asked, blinking sluggishly as Jake asked his question. "oh. past students? sure i have." he admitted, mistaking the question for 'have you' rather than 'would you'. "back when i was teaching in Washington, i caught up with an old student. he'd only been graduated for a year, but he was quite affectionate and very charismatic..." here he paused and rubbed his wrists. "...of course that ended... very badly..." he admitted softly. sounding almost haunted before he shook his head. "i don't date much though, i'd have to honestly like the person first." he admitted with a small chuckle. "you might not beleive it, but i'm actually very shy." he admitted with a shake of his head. "of the three people i've dated in my entire life, all of them where students... although i was a student too for one of them, so i don't think he counts." he admitted with a small chuckle. "the last one i dated was from Washington as well. he was very..." and here Daneas snickered. "the word fairy comes to mind." he admitted with a grin. "he was tiny, i loved taking care of him. he needed it too." Daneas admitted with a shrug. "he was rather helpless." he wasn't going to mention WHY the poor boy had been helpless. Daneas felt a bit of depression, all three of his lovers had ended badly. one forsake his orientation to stay with his family, another tried to kill him, and the third died. ugh. "damn... my life is pathetic..." Daneas grumbled, wrinkling his nose.

Jake laughed as he settled onto the couch and looked down at himself when all the paint was pointed out to him from Daneas. "Um, yeah. I seem to have a major issues with being able to keep paint either on the walls or on the brush. It's always been this way. It drives the teacher crazy" He said, laughing a bit. He didn't mind cause he wasn't a fan of the woman at all. She was an old hag who didn't know how to teach to save her life and if you got the least bit suggestive she would pitch a fit. Jake managed to get on every single one of her nerves and that was putting it lightly. Daneas was right about Sam being good for Jake. The boy was caring and thoughtful and clearly was very interested in Jake. He could do a lot worse than him. The pictures on snapchat he was sending to Sam were mostly him, though occasionally he would get Daneas in one as well, giggling a little. When Daneas started talking he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself to keep in the little warmth he was feeling at the moment. He listened to the other talk and began to feel bad about everything that had happened to him.

He leaned against him and finally took his hand, lacing his fingers with Daneas's when he had finished speaking "stop. Your life is not pathetic. You got dealt a pretty crappy hand and you're doing the best that you can. No one can blame you for that. You chose to go into teaching, which I can only imagine how terrible that is when you have to put up with brats like me all day." Wow. Suddenly he sounded like a motivational speaker or some kind of bullshit like that. Jake didn't immediately let go off the hand either. He was planning on holding it until the other felt better or the other pulled his hand away from him, whichever came first. There were so many things he might have tried right them but the fact that Daneas was his teacher stayed in the back of his mind and kept him from pretty much throwing himself into Dan, though he was still doing something similar regardless. He heard a knock at the door, forgetting that Sam said that he was going to come over. Jake answered the door the way that he was, not really thinking about his lack of proper clothing.

Sam came in and watched TV with the both of them, letting Jake lay on him fire warmth while still having the blanket thrown on top of him. Sam was talking to Daneas about current events and what was going on on the television while Jake was falling asleep quickly and because of sheer boredom mixed with a warm, comfortable environment. Sam was really intelligent and well educated, and he liked talking to Daneas. He was a very smart person and he was taking care of his boyfriend so he might as well try to get along well with him so they could do things and so he could keep coming over. Sam looked over at Daneas for a couple moments before speaking "he talks about you all the time you know. He idolizes you. If I didn't know better I would have thought you were his brother or something, but blood relation certainly. Why would you take him in? I've seen the way he acts at school to teachers and just about anyone of authority and I'm just wondering why you would have signed up to take that at home as well."

Daneas chuckled a little. "that woman drives me batty." he complained rolling his eyes. "i said 'Cock' in front of her and she acted like it was the coming of the apocalypse. and she doesn't handle any sort of creativity at ALL." he snorted. "what kind of ART teacher, doesn't like Creativity? this school is the worst i've ever had the displeasure of teaching at. if it wasn't for the fact that you had freinds here, i'd insist we move." he admitted with a grumble. "still might, there is a very nice school the next town over. only a fifteen minute drive. away from the crap teachers, but still close enough for you to be with your freinds." he mused before sinking into his occasional depression before he jumped, startled as he blinked at the hand wrapped around his and he smiled a little. "i love to teach. most of the students are brats, but students like you make it so very worth it." he admitted with a smile. "i've always held the crappy hand, but i don't mind normally. i'm just in a mood tonight, you don't have to worry about me." he promised, giving Jake a tiny kiss on the top of the head, much like a parent would have. "there's Sam, go answer the door." he ordered with a small chuckle.

he was happy to talk to Sam, such an intelligent child. Sam was the top second in Daneas's class... in the whole school. surprisingly enough, Jake was first. Daneas wasn't sure if Jake was just that smart, or if the boy was simply working as hard as he could, to make a good impression on Daneas. he chuckled when he realized that Jake was sleeping, and carefully slipped a pillow under the boy's head and settled a second blanket over the boy before he glanced at Sam and flushed, looking startled and rather happy in a sheepish sort of way. "that's just the thing Sam. he 'Acts' that way. that's all it is, an Act. his parents where terrible people, and Jake craves affection, or attention. because he couldn't get affection, he got attention instead. for a child, left completely alone with no one to even look at him... even bad attention is welcomed." Daneas admitted. "i was just like him when i was a child. my parents didn't think i was worth the time, they focused all their attention, all their affection, all their love on my younger brother. i was left in the cold, looking in on the warmth. no matter what i did, no one would look at me until my Oba took me in." he admitted, gently stroking Jake's hair out of his face, making sure the boy was comfortable.

"i see who Jake really is, much like you do i would suppose." Daneas admitted as he settled onto the floor next to Sam. "with people like us, Jake can be who he IS, not who he thinks other people would pay attention to." he explained with a smile. "i hope to keep Jake safe from the mistakes that i made, trying to get the affection, and the attention i craved so badly." he admitted softly. "you are good for Jake. never think for a moment that he doesn't care very much for you. he's almost always chattering about you while we're alone. it's really kind of cute." Daneas admitted with a small chuckle before his face grew stern. "i just want you to know one thing. in terms of physical affection, it's YOU who is going to have to have the self control. because of the way Jake was raised, he might not say no to something he doesn't want to do, or isn't ready to. you have to pay attention, and you have to be the one to draw the lines, because Jake doesn't know how to... if you don't, and you hurt him? you'll wish you where never born." Daneas warned, his face stern, and frightening before he was back to his chipper, cheerful happy self. "now, how about a sleepover since Jake's already asleep? i'll get you some more pillows and blankets." he promised, hopping to his feet and stretching. "ugh, i'm getting old." he grumbled. "can't sit on the floor anymore." he grumbled as he headed up to get some pillows and blankets for Sam. he figured he'd make waffles in the morning, Jake had been asking for them.

Sam watched Daneas as he spoke, thinking that he must have had a very similar childhood to Jake with the way he was speaking and how he knew exactly what was going on with him. His thoughts were confirmed by the teacher then and it just made him glad that his parents were at least decent human beings that cared about him. He was also lucky that they didn't care about his sexuality. That could have given him some trouble but they were pretty cool with it so that was nice. Sams hands were continually drawing little patterns on Jake's chest, keeping his hands busy as well as trying to make sure he didn't move too much and wake Jake up. It made a lot of sense that Jake would be searching for attention with how hours parents had been. Jake had told him all about what had happened and why he was now living with his teacher. "After all that he's still probably the sweetest, most caring person I've ever met. He never thinks about himself, at least consciously. I've never met anyone like him. I don't think I could force him to do something even if I really wanted to."

He hadn't realized that it would be that he would have to control himself enough for the both of them because of Jake's lack of restraint. He had picked up on that some already by himself. He was very easy to get open and get talking and he was very open to outside influences. He hadn't realized that Jake talked about him ad much as Daneas was saying that he did. They did text just about all day though. He was always on the phone with him or they were together and they couldn't keep away from each pretty when they were together. "You really don't mind? cause I can carry him upstairs and come back in the morning" He offered, even though he would much rather spend the night with the boy. He took the pillows and blankets happily, making them a makeshift pallet to sleep in. He held Jake in his arms and kissed his lips softly when the lights had been turned out. The other shifted into the kiss and Sam's body, responding to him and moving so that he was almost on top of Sam who in turn cupped Jake's soft ass and deepened the kiss. It was true, Sam had to be the one to finally break the kiss, stroking his face while he whispered "we're not doing this while he's upstairs and could hear us" it elicited a simple nod so they settled on cuddling for the night.

The next morning they both woke from the sunlight streaming in and the smell of freshly cooked waffles, a lovely mix to wake to. They shared a soft kiss and got up, Sam pulling out a chair for Jake and then giving him a plate of food before getting anything for himself. He even helped out with whatever Daneas needed. He was used to helping our and was pretty good at cooking so it wasn't much of an issue for him to help out in the kitchen. "Thanks for letting me stay the night, I'll bring Jake back in time for dinner" He said, he had planned on taking Jake out for lunch and then he could go and see his house. The movie they saw was really good but when they got back to Sam's house it became a whole lot more exciting. It started out with kissing and then moved to groping and eventually the clothes came off and they were very shortly out of breath and cuddling together. He made unhappy noises about having to put clothes back on but Sam wasn't ready for his teacher to know what they were doing. He hoped he wasn't very perceptive and maybe Jake wasn't completely an open book. Sam walked him to the door and they kissed goodbye before Jake walked inside, clearly happy about something and he kept blushing when he looked at Daneas though he was obviously trying to hide something from him.

Daneas chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "he really is an amazing kid. shocking how such vile people can turn out such a golden egg isn't it?" he asked with a smile as he watched Sam lavish affection on Jake. as much as Daneas hated it, he loved it too, because Jake deserved the affection, and the attention. "that's part of the problem Sam, you wouldn't have to force him, he'd do it just because you asked him to." he admitted simply. "i wouldn't have asked if i didn't mind." Daneas admitted with a small chuckle. "it's lae anyway, i wouldn't want you going out when it's this dark, there are muggers and worse out there." he admitted with a shake of his head. "besides, Jake will be happy to see you in the morning." he admitted with a smile, well aware that they where going to do naughty things... he tried his hardest not to care, but it was very hard indeed. he was pleased though when Sam did indeed stop the affections and he sighed a little and enjoyed a lonely wank in the dark, wishing he wasn't so in love with the beautiful Jake. he was happily making waffles when the boys got up and he shooed Sam back tot eh table when the boy had the 'audacity' to offer to help. "Jake, before i forget, you have a doctors appointment tomorrow." Daneas warned as he shooed the two out of the house before Sam offered to help clean up.

"go eat greasy crap." he ordered fondly with a small chuckle. he sighed as he leaned against the door once he was certain Sam and Jake where gone, and wished he could cry... but he hadn't cried in years, and it was silly to cry over Jake when he knew it never would have worked between them anyway. he had calmed himself down by the time Jake cam home and he had to smirk at the boy. "you remembered the condom right?" he asked, nearly dying from holding in the laughter at the look on Jake's face. he was pretty sure that Sam had heard him too. "i don't have to give Sam 'the little boy's talk' too do i?" he asked curiously. "i mean, he understands about safe sex and the like?" he couldn't have Jake, but he could mortify both the boys at least! and he enjoyed it too! "you got a package by the way." Daneas admitted with a small chuckle.

"my Oba found out i 'adopted' and she wanted to welcome you properly into the Family. during the Summer Vacation, i was planning on the both of us going to Japan to meet her, what do you think?" he asked, grinning at Jake. "she won't call us unfortunately, she's major 'old school'... which means that she hates technology and refuses to use 'those damn metal things with buttons'. she curses a bit more than most old people... i think she gets that from her nephew. he's a sailor." Daneas admitted with a snicker. as expected, there was a package on the living room table, and inside was a massive, fluffy, beautiful hand made blanket, Crocheted, or maybe knitted with love. there was also a large box filled with some sort of thinner paper, and a book filled with instructions on how to make amazing Oragami. there was also three packages of Japanese candy, and a letter full of odd ramblings, but filled with affection and delight that 'Daneas finally got off his ass and got me a grandson, even if you are older than expected'. the letter also told him to 'give Daneas a swat for not writing often enough' and to call her Oba like a good boy. clearly, Daneas's Grandmother was a crazy old bat.

Back
Top Bottom