Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MLP Equestria Girls Role Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hi! I am a female brony (because Pegasister is stupid) and I am looking for a sexual based My Little Pony roleplay taking place in the Equestria Girls expanded universe. For those who have not seen the film its pretty much just like our world but with the personalities of the mane 6 transferred into humans.

It seems like a nice opportunity to play out some Schoolgirl fun as well as making it fit into the MLP fluff. I'm looking for someone serious that doesn't mind playing multiple characters though I can be convinced into a harem-style RP. I do not care of your actual gender but I would like to have a Male character play opposite to the mane 6 whom of which I will be playing. As well I don't care whether its Cannon characters or OC's.

A list of my kinks is in my f-list, linked in my description and my list of general expectations and wants from a partner and what to expect from me as a partner can be found in my general request thread. I prefer to make this RP on Thread or possibly PM but NO OFF SITE RP's. I don't give out that information anymore because of reasons. I look forward to hearing from some fellow Pony-enthusiasts to talk plot (lol puns) and work out our what we both want to see. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sincerely,
The Doctor. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom