Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for kinky, creative, and literate RP partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyrpfun

Meteorite
Hi, I am a college girl and an avid role player. I have quite a few taboo kinks that I love exploring with other like-minded, literate, and creative people. I generally prefer playing submissive female roles, and often young submissive female roles. I am not a doormat submissive - in fact, I love playing a fiery, bratty character. It makes it much more fun for you to break me. Below, I've outlined some basic info, kinks, and scenarios I currently have in mind. PM me if you like any of my ideas, or want to suggest one of your own!

Basic Info/Rules

1. I only RP through PM or email.

2. I'm not looking for literary masterpieces, but I'd appreciate a partner who has a firm grasp on the English language and puts effort into using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

3. I love long, detailed RPs with plenty of buildup and detail. I want it to feel realistic. It could take us days, or even weeks to finish it. I usually write 2 - 4 good paragraphs per turn, and expect about the same from my partners. I generally prefer writing in third person, past tense, but I can adapt to other writing styles.

4. I expect my partner to be patient with replies. I like to put a good deal of effort into my writing, and some days I may be able to respond 5 times, whereas some days I may not be able to respond at all. I'd like us to be very open and communicate when we can't respond for a while. There's nothing worse than getting into a really long RP, and getting abandoned.

Kinks

I have virtually no limits. RP is a way for me to explore my darkest fantasies, and I'm willing to go to an extreme level. Keeping that in mind, here are some things I'm especially interested in:

- incest
- age play
- rough sex
- beastiality
- rape
- Dom/sub
- watersports
- humiliation/degradation
- forced impregnation
- forced prostitution
- torture/snuff

Plots

Here are a few ideas rolling around in my head currently. Some of them are more developed, some are just vague themes. Any of these can be tweaked or altered, so don't be afraid to suggest that we change a few details if you like the general idea. [/b]

1. I am a cute undergraduate who is known for being a proud lesbian and female rights activist. I often organize protests, rallies, and public speeches that are man-hating in nature. You are an older man, a grad student perhaps, who takes notice to me and instantly despises what I represent. You form a plan to put me in my place. You befriend me, and invite me over to your place. You drug my drink and rape me while I'm unconscious, taking pictures that make it look like I'm have consensual sex with a man. Later on when I'm awake, you explain to me that you'll distribute the pictures around campus unless I submit to your every demand.

2. I was once a snobby, spoiled cheerleader in high school who rejected you multiple times, teased you, and generally made your life hell. Fast forward a few years - male supremacy is worldwide. Women have lost all their rights, and are reduced to toys for their masters, only useful for sex, servitude, entertainment, and breeding. You aren't the scrawny little nerd you were in high school. You're strong, tough, and cruel to women. You spot me at a slave auction one day, and begin planning your revenge.

3. I am a young hitchhiker running away from an abusive family. You pick me up on the side of the highway and gain my trust as I tell you about my story and you comfort me. You have much more evil intentions, however. You kidnap me, locking me away in a shed or basement. You begin to train me as a slave. You rape me repeatedly and eventually begin breeding me. Over the course of time (time skips will be necessary, obviously), I have several children. The girls are trained to be submissive sluts, and the boys are raised to dominate women, including their sisters and mother.

4. I am the mother, you are my teenage son. I do something that you don't like, and you decide to rape me in front of your friends for revenge. They laugh and mock me while you use me, then join in themselves.

5. I am the daughter, you are my beloved daddy. I am kidnapped by a stranger who rapes me and video tapes it. Suddenly my daddy shows up to save me - I scream for him to help me, but turns out he was in on the plan. The two of you begin turning me into a whore, pimping me out and selling my pictures and videos as a scheme to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom