Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Once they pulled back up in the garage, she quickly shed all of her clothes, knowing better than to take the chance of running into Balthazar in clothes... Reaching up, she wiped her tears and got out of the car, following being Rhys into the house. Balthazar looked slightly frazzled, but not what you'd expect someone to look after finding two of his men dead. The man had been around death so much, it barely phased him.

"I thought I told you to have her in my room?" Balthazar snapped, looking at his son, "And what the fuck happened in the hall way? I've got the maid cleaning the brains of two of my best men off the walls. Want to explain?" He crossed his arms over his chest, then glared down at Annabel. "Get to my bedroom. Now. Don't try anything funny, Sweetheart." He nodded to his bedroom door (which was down the hall), and turned back to his son. "Do I need to call your brother and tell him that you are not capable of handling one fucking whore at a time?"

Annabel's eyes watered at the way Balthazar talked to Rhys, but she turned and headed to the bedroom, waiting on the large bed.

~*~

Winston leaned back into his seat, giving her better access to the opening of his slacks. "Oh, I think you'd be surprised," he murmured, licking his lips. His eyes stayed on the road, but his hand reached around behind her, starting to lift the hem of her skirt enough to feel the lacy underwear she had on beneath. "Take those off," he muttered, pushing the panties down, "You don't need them tonight." His voice was soft, but commanding. It was clear that Winston was always in control, and even when he was the one being serviced, he was always the dominant partner. He may not be as cruel as his father, but he still had the essence of power...

Rhys face was impassive as he approachex his father tilting his head a little."they assulted us in the hallway and I had to prove violently, that she wasn't theirs to play with. And rhen I fook her for a drive to calm down cause she's not used to seeing brains leaking out on the floor. I thought wed beat you home so I hadn't bothered to text you."he said keeping his answers short as h smirked a little."besides winston would be pissed if we interrupted his celebration for something as simple as disciplining me. Let him have a night off cause I'm perfeclt capable of dealing with her."he said hoping his brother and nyx would forgive him for making balthazar focus on their impending wedding.

"Nothing you do would surprise me much."she teased as she undid his nelt and button, slipping her hand into his pants before pulling away."so sure I won't need underwear?maybe I want to wear them"she said but squirming out of them even as she got comfortable again,shooting him a look as she lowered her head."you wreck while I'm down here I'm going to be piszaed."she said as she slid her mouth down over his cock, enjoying making sure he was relaxing

Balthazar crossed his arms over his chest and nodded, calming down a little. "Next time, don't worry about calming the girl down. It doesn't matter what she sees or feels - Just do what you have to do and don't let her get in the way. Got it?" He huffed and reached up to undo his tie, ready to wind down for the night. It had been a long day, but he was quite interested in throwing his eldest some an elaborate engagement party. Well, Balthazar would use just about anything to throw a party that could reel in business.

Going down the hall, Bathazar smirked at the sight of Annabel on his bed. "Rhys," he said, turning to his son, "You are getting the night off. I'll send her back to your rooms with a guard in the morning."

And with that, he went into his room and locked the door behind him.

~*~

Winston moaned, his hand moving down to stroke and caress her back, inching down toward the him of her dress. "I would never do such a thing," he said, smirking a bit. Reaching up her skirt, he began to play with her exposed ass, exploring her bare woman hood. Deciding to be daring, he thrust two of his fingers inside of her, slowly pumping them in and out. The thrusts weren't nearly fast or hard enough to make her come, but he could sure as hell get her worked up.

Groaning, he pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head up in a slightly forceful manner. "We're here, love," he said with a smirk, then smashed his lips against her's.

Rhys swallowed watching his father as he undid his tie.”I wont. Goodnight father.”He said glancing down the hallways as his father walked away from him, looking worried. Because he so didn’t want to leave annbel to his father, but he had no way of getting her away either. His shoulders slumping a little as he let himself feel defeated by his own feelings for someone that he knew was definitely going to get him in trouble, he headed back to his room, settling in for the night. Ending up reading most of the night since he wasn’t able to fall asleep, and eager to not think about what was going on down in his father’s rooms. Eager for morning to come.

~~

Nyx groaned a little as she felt his hand caressing her back, gasping around him as he thrust his fingers into him, whimpering a little as she squirmed, torn between sucking him off and responding to his fingers thrusting into her. Gasping as the man pulled her up by her hair,her eyes widening slightly at the nickname, before losing herself in the kiss. Growling in lust as she reached between his legs she scooted his seat back enough that she would be able to sit in his lap before shifting to sit up.

Groaning as she shifted moving into his lap,straddling his legs even as she slid her fingers into his hair, squirming close enough, moaning softly as she teased herself as her exposed pussy brushed against his hardened cock,shivering at the touch even as she reached out to unlock the door, pushing the door open. pulling back from the kiss as laughter and teasing filled her face."Come on, lets go."She said sliding out of the car and heading for the door to go inside.

The next morning, Rhys' door was opened, and Annabel was pushed inside. She hit the floor with a thud, and as soon as she did, she burst into tears. She was, by no means, in good shape. The rope that bound her wrists together had rubbed her skin so raw, they were bleeding. Her thighs were covered in welps from the whipping she was given, her hips had several finger-sized bruises, and the inside of her legs were painted with blood and sperm.

She curled up into a ball and sobbed, still a little unaware of her surroundings. After hours and hours of abuse, she felt like it was all a dream. All she could truly remember was Balthazar taking her over and over again in front of a camera, telling her that her father would be seeing it the next day. The worst part? He used no protection and told her that the worst punishment he could give her father would be to send her home pregnant with a Skarsgard.

~*~

Winston smirked at her and followed her into the hotel room. He had an employee bring their bags up, and when he was done, Winston tipped him generously. The room was huge, with a large, luxurious bathroom and its own bar. Winston had bought the room out years ago, finding it nice to have a place to escape to every once in a while.

Coming up behind her, he put his hands on her ass and placed his lips at her neck. "Come on," he whispered, leaning up to lick the shell of her ear, "I have a table reserved down in the bar. A nice, semi-private table." He smirked a bit. "I think it's time to start showing off the fiance."

Rhys stirred looking out of sorts as he looked around him, trying to figure out what was going on, before his sleepy brain recognized that Annabel was back in the room. Quietly cursing to himself he reined in on his temper as to not scare her even more before he walked over, crouching down at her side, fingers gently tugging the ropes apart, gently rubbing the welts for a moment before picking up the crying woman.

Moving into the bathroom he shut the door and turned on the warm water, glad that he had slept in only boxers, and paused as he thought quickly. Torn between stripping down to not get his boxers wet or freaking her out by getting naked. Deciding it was worse to strip down he waited for the huge tub to fill before climbing in with her, settling her on his thighs, careful not to touch her to much, but not letting her fall either. Just holding her until she calmed.

~~

Nyx gaped around her as she looked around the room, letting out a undignified squeak of surprise as the man’s hands landed on her ass, shivering as he kissed her neck, groaning quietly. Having a feeling that they would spend the whole evening just teasing each other to a breaking point. “Oh, I do hope showing off doesn’t mean doing what we were in the car. Even a semi-private table is to public.”She whined quietly turning to look up at him with laughter in her face, leaning up to give him a quick kiss before dancing back, and heading for the elevator to get down to the bar.

Annabel sunk into his arms, her head resting on his shoulders as the water washed away the blood and other bodily fluids that covered her thighs. She let him hold her, feeling comfort. Even with him being angry with her earlier, she still did not believe he'd hurt her. Not intentionally. And while it would be easy to be mad at him for making her come back and endure her fate with his father, it was no use. He was only doing what he thought was best...

After several moments, she cried herself out and rested against him, only sniffing every once in a while. "Rhys," she whispered, "I... I can't keep doing this. I want this to end." She bit her lip and nuzzled her face into his neck, just wanting him to make her feel better for the moment. She was tired and scared...

~*~

Winston led her over to the corner booth that was surrounded by sheer curtains. It provided a bit of privacy, but not a lot... It was perfect for his fetish for public sexual acts... He ordered them both a stiff drink, then pulled a cigar out of his pocket. Lighting it, he leaned back and put his arm around her, taking a couple puffs. He definitely looked the part of a mob heir, except for the first time, his attention was on the one woman at his side.

Rhys sighed quietly as she calmed, relaxing. It was hard to see her torn up, and know it was his fault. He should have let her go, even if he had no idea what would happen. Biting his lip as he rested his cheek against her hair, he was quiet as he rubbed her back.”I’ll figure out something okay? Dont do anything rash, yet.”he muttered searching desperately for a good answer. To weary and heartsore to look for a good answer, beyond knowing he had to get her out before she drowned in the blood and gore of his world. He knew there was no way out for him,but he could at least get her out of here. Maybe he could enlist winston’s help?No, he couldn’t do that. There had to be someone.

~~

Nyx smiled as she settled into her seat, looking amused as she shifted, getting comfortable as she leaned into him, smiling wider as she ordered a small plate of fries and some ice cream, content to just nibble on junk food instead of really eating anything. Sipping her wine she rested her head on his shoulder, content to just be with him. Looking the part of a woman who’d marry a mob son.

“Winston, you always did find the most beautiful women. Are we sharing this one to?”Drawled a irish accent that had traces of boston in it, the tall red head pausing outside the sheer curtains smirked before he brushed a hand against it, stepping into the booth. It would be the first time that Connor had shared one of winston’s girls while sitting in a public place, so he really didn’t consider the fact that there might be a chance that Winston wouldn’t want to share this woman. “I called your house and one of the maids said you’d gone out for the evening. So I thought I’d look for you here.”The man smirked as he watched the two, tilting his head a little.

“Hello.”Nyx said swallowing hard as she forced herself to not react to the sudden appearance of the mafia lord of boston, despite being only 29, connor bryan ran the southside of boston, and was one of the more interesting people involved in the crime life. While not nearly as violent as Balthazar, connor was still known for being extremely pragmatic, doing nothing that would endanger his own standing or life."I'm nyx."

"Why, you are a pretty one."Connor smirked, flirting because he just couldn't help himself. despite being friends with Winston, the man shared more personality traits with rhys then he'd care to admit to.

Annabel nodded, trusting him far much more than she should. "Okay," she whispered, swallowing hard. After sitting in the bathtub long enough for the water to go cold, she shifted in his arms and looked up at him with her big brown eyes. "I'm..." She sniffed. "I'm sorry for running. I just felt so desperate to get away from all of this. There's no way he is going to let me out alive."

Part of her wanted to ask him to run away with her... To run away together.

"Can we go to bed? I'm tired and sore..." Despite it already being eight in the morning, all she wanted to do was sleep and have him near her. Because in this scary world that she was dragged into, Rhys was the only thing that made her feel somewhat safe.

~*~

Winston went rigid at the sight of Conner, but not for reasons one would guess. See, they had shared several women over the years, and Winston had grown closer to Conner than he had any of those women. Winston was a complicated man, and while he would not consider himself gay, him and Conner did have an on going... thing. There was not always a woman involved in their hookups (especially when alcohol was involved), and that was something that Winston kept hidden from everyone else in his life.

And since he started working with Nyx, he had not called Conner once, thinking it was probably best. Now he was starting to second-guess that decision... And with Nyx in the mix? This was beyond awkward.

"This is my fiance," Winston quickly corrected, answering Conner's question about "sharing".

As Connor flirted, Winston pulled Nyx closer. Despite his connection with Conner, Winston was still a possessive man, and he'd never shared a woman that he felt serious about... Well, he had never really felt serious about a woman before. "We are out celebrating," he said, "Nyx, this is Connor."

Rhys smiled a little as she looked up at him, a small sad smile on her face as he tilted his head slightly. Looking down at her before nodding slightly.”I don’t have to be up yet.”He muttered having a feeling he was going to have to do things for his father today, but at the moment he had no instructions, and he had no desire to do anything but get in bed with her. Standing, he set her down on the counter long enough to gently pat her dry, and rubbing her hair mostly dry before carrying her into the bedroom. Laying her down into the bed he laid down next to her.”And don’t say anything else about…last night. I don’t want to take the chance that someone will figure out what really happened.”he muttered.

~~

Connor grinned, looking bemused at winston’s reaction before he looked over the woman again. “So? She’d still be fun to play with.”The red head looking amused at winston’s possessiveness as he pulled nyx closer. “Well, I guess I should congratulate you then.”he smirked, looking around the restaurant. “Shall I leave you to your celebration?I know you have a fetish.”he teased, amused as nyx blushed.

Nyx swallowed hard as she shifted, leaning closer to Winston as she thought, trying to figure out what she was feeling. It was…disturbing to see Winston with connor, if only because it was something she couldn’t ignore, she couldn’t deny that the man fitted well within his life as mob son, “Well, yes. I was enjoying the public moments.”Nyx said after a moment, offering connor a pout as she tilted her head.

Connor snickered looking at Winston, “She’s well suited for you I think...though actually marrying, might be going to far. Why marry?"He said looking amused because he had never thought, what with Winston's standoffishness and coldness to women at times, that he'd actually be willing to tie the knot sometime. if anyone was going to see through their act, it wouldn't be Balthazar, at least not the first person to see through it. it would be connor who saw something wrong first. It was probably a good thing the two were as...emotionally and physically involved as winson and nyx were, it gave a sense of...realness to their act.

Annabel stretched across her side of the bed, her sore body snuggling down into his soft blankets. "Okay," she said, scooting closer to him until she was back in his arms. She was not usually so clingy, but at the moment, he was the source of her only protection... She sighed and decided she didn't want to think about all of this any more. She wanted to talk about other things. "Do you remember me at that part after the homecoming game?" she said, raising her eyebrows, "I was there, and we danced briefly before my friend pulled me away. She thought I had had too much to drink and didn't want me to do anything I'd regret." She rolled her eyes. "If only I had known Brad was fucking some cheerleader at the time..."

~*~

Winston sighed. He was smart enough to know, that if anyone could see through his act, it would be Connor.

"No," he said casually, waving for the other man to sit, "Stay for a couple drinks. I don't think Nyx would mind, would you?" He looked down at the girl, trying to remember that he had to be himself, which was a cold and aloof man when it came to women. It would be out of character for him to send Connor away for a girl, even if it was his fiance.

"Why not? I'm nearing my thirtieth birthday, after all," he said with a smirk, "We aren't getting any younger, and my father is on my ass about it."

Rhys gave a purring sigh as he shifted, snuggling up against her back, burying his face in her hair as he held her, smiling against her skin as he nodded a little. “Hmm, I do. I was annoyed that a good looking girl was dragging another one away from me. You know how it is, meeting good looking women is what I live for.”he said grinning at her, willing her to let him make fun of himself so she’d be distracted. “If only. Just imagine how much fun you would have had with the quarterback. You could have shoved that in his lying, annoying face.”

~~

Connor smirked as he sat down, resting his elbows on the table as he watched the two. “Ahh, now that sounds better. I couldn’t see you marrying for love. Now a heir, I can see.”he said smirking as he leaned forward, touching nyx’s chin, smirking as she flinched a little, turning her head this way and that. “She is quite beautiful.”He smirked looking her over.”Are you sure you want to settled for this bastard when you could have me?”He teased his friend before moving, before nyx or Winston could respond, wrapping a hand in blond hair and jerking the woman across the table for a kiss.

Nyx yelped as she was kissed, squirming away, whimpering quietly as the move pulled her hair, shifting to press closer to Winston. Even if she knew the two were friends, she didn’t want to be near him, connor disturbed her, and she didn’t know why. More then Winston, who’d always oozed sex appeal to the point that she couldn’t be afraid of him, connor scared her.”Don’t.Please.”

Connor’s eyes widened comically, looking at Winston. “An innocent. Such a adorable bride.”

Annabel giggled a little and nodded. "That would have been nice... He deserves to have something like that thrown in his face, and I deserve to be fucked by the quarter back." She smirked a little and turned to kiss him gently on the lips, sighing into the kiss. "I thought you were so handsome... I was so angry with her when she pulled me away. Sure, I had a bit to drink..." She laughed a bit and leaned into him, reaching out to let her fingers interlace with his. She wondered if the situation had been different, if they would have ended up together... She felt something deep in her bones that told her she was supposed to meet Rhys. She just wondered why it had to be this way.

~*~

Winston shot a glare at Conner, giving him a warning look. "Not her," he snapped, pulling Nyx close. He took a deep breath, trying to work his way through the awkward situation. He squeezed her thigh, trying to comfort her, but his face was blank and unemotional. After all, he was not supposed to be affected like this. He and Conner had shared several women over the years, after all... "Of course she is," he said, taking a puff of his cigar. When the next round of drinks came, he immediate took a big swallow, "You didn't expect me to marry one of those whores I've played with over the years? If I want an heir, it's going to be coming out of someone respectable... So no more kissing the fiance, alright? I like to keep her fairly untainted."

He leaned in and pressed a kiss to Nyx's cheek, but he knew he wasn't fooling Connor... He knew that after Nyx fell asleep tonight, he'd have to pay the other man a visit.

Gently, he put the drink in Nyx's hand, encouraging her to drink more.

“Hm, definitely. Maybe I should seduce his cheerleader?That would be amusing.”he said teasing her a little as he kissed her back, preening a little. “Hm, of course I’m handsome. I’m a skarsgard after all, we don’t breed ugly. Though if Winston procreates, he might have a ugly child.”he snorted shaking his head a little as he held her hand, content to be with her, because he was so not going to think about what his brother was doing. It disturbed him somewhat to consider his brother getting married, much less having a kid.

~~

Connor laughed looking amused as he leaned back in his chair sipping his drink. “Hm, no I guess not.”He smirked a little, “Fine fine, no more kissing the pretty girl.”He said smirking as he finished his drink, “Now goodnight you two. I have my own date to go find since you wont share.”The red head pouted a little as he looked at them before leaving just as abruptly as he arrived, never what one would call overly polite.

Nyx sighed softly in relief as he left, leaning into Winston more, drinking a huge gulp. “We should probably go upstairs. Get some sleep. Enjoy our room.”She muttered more because she just wanted privacy, and because connor had managed to scare her badly, because she had a feeling connor knew Winston well, and lying to his friends scared her, more then lying to his father and brother did. Weirdly enough, lying to connor scared her more, because she had a feeling that connor would be utterly ruthless in dealing with a threat he precieved towards Winston, and more then Balthazar, he would know something was off.

henrycavill.jpg

Annabel rolled her eyes. "Your brother will not have ugly children, especially with his current fiance," she said, turning toward him, "And neither will you." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. Looking at him for a moment, detecting his expression, she sighed. "What's wrong?" she asked, reaching up to brush the hair out of his face. That question alone said that she was a generous person. Who else would be in the situation she was in right now, and be concerned for someone else?

"Does it really bother you that Winston is getting married?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, "You had to have known it was going to happen..."

~*~

Winston gulped down the rest of his drink. "You're right," he said, "Let's rest up, and we can have an eventful morning." He gave her a wink and kissed her lips before leading her back to the elevator and up to the room. Once inside, he poured himself another drink and stared out the window, patting his pocket to make sure he had the keys that had Connor's room key on them. Like Winston, Connor had his own suite in the hotel, and Winston has always had a key for their.... eventful evenings.

"Don't mind me," he said, nodding to the bed, "I'm going to wind down a bit and take a shower before bed. You go ahead and rest."

“True. She is quite beautiful isn’t she?”He muttered thinking about it, shifting to get closer to her, resting his head on her arm as he sighed. It hurt something deep in him to think about how very king and generous she was, worrying about him even with everything going on. Nodding slightly at her words. “Father never likes anyone winston’s brought home, even his temporary flings… he’s going insane if he thinks nyx can keep her mouth shut and be submissive enough to please father. 20 minutes with her is enough to see she wont do anything that she doesn’t want to do.”

~~

Nyx smiled as they walked upstairs, smiling sleepily at him as she looked up at the man.”I’ll see you in the morning.”She muttered leaning up to kiss him goodnight, “Be careful.”She muttered having a feeling he was thinking about going out, and worrying about him. But not about to demand he stay and keep her company, not about to give connor a reason to come looking after them.

Connor looked up from the seat he was leaning back in, having come up here without company and pouring them both drinks as he waited. He had a idea that Winston would be over to visit him soon enough. Raising his eyebrows as he looked at the freshly showered man he smiled.”Leave your fiancée so alone to just visit me?I feel honored.”He teased a little as he sipped his drink, knowing something was up, but not knowing what it was, it was bothering him. And of everyone, no matter that he was the mob boss of boston, of anyone Winston knew, connor was one of the few people who would understand what Winston and nyx were doing. He was extremely pragmatic, and Balthazar was just a little to violent, out of control, for connor to approve of, because he thought that eventually, the eldest skarsgard would bring the entire law enforcement of the country down on their heads, and ruin everyone's day.

"Maybe that's what Winston likes about her," Annabel murmured, "She's different from what he's used to." As he rest his head on her arm, she reached up to stroke his hair. "Is it... weird to know that your father treats you so differently from your brother? I mean, I can even see it, and I haven't been around that long." She frowned a bit. "I mean, what does your father expect you to do? Work for Winston for the rest of your life once he's dead?" Her eyebrows furrowed together a bit. "You're better than that, you know."

~*~

Winston sighed and locked the door of Connor's room, then moved to sit down in the chair opposite of him. He took the drink in his hands and sipped at it, shrugging. "You know how I am with women," he said with a smirk, "I have a hard time committing." He leaned back in his chair and swallowed hard, feeling a bit guilty about everything. He was lying to all of the people he was close to, and it was finally starting to hit him. "I'm sorry that I haven't called in so long... My father's kept me busy, and Nyx moved in." He rolled the glass around, letting ice cubes move in circles through the scotch. There were many reasons why he was here, and one of them (while he'd never admit it out loud) was because he missed the other man... Sure, he was not in love with Connor. They were more like best friends with "benefits". However, he had missed the companionship with a man who understood him on such a deep level.

"She's asleep, and I'm wide awake," he said, "And I remembered that there was a certain man who had a room down the hall who sleeps about as much as a vampire would." With that, he gave a wolfish grin.

“Yes, but its going to hurt if ‘different’ gets her killed.”He grumbled a little as she stroked his hair. Having no illusions about how violent his father was. Smilng slightly his head leaning into her hand a little, shrugging. “Its not that weird, at least not anymore. Sometimes I think Winston hates me because I didn’t have to grow up as quickly…but he’s never said anything. And no, I’ll be heading on a dig as soon as father’s dead, if and when it happens. Winston’ll let me do whatever I want.”

~~

Connor laughed at the man’s words, smirking. “Hm, I do. Which is why I’m surprised that you’re here instead of fucking her pretty little brains out.”The Irishman smirked shaking his head a little before smiling. “Ahhh, I can see how someone moving in with you would keep you from calling. Did you at least leave the bed since she moved in?”He teased his friend, before smirking. Raising his eyebrows he gave the man a equally wicked grin.

“Ah, you’re lucky I’m not really a vampire, I would be nibbling on your girl by now if I was.”He pointed out, “And what do you think I can do for you?I cant really help you sleep any better then screwing your fiancée would.”

Annabel frowned at him, continuing to stroke his soft blond hair. "For some reason, I have a hard time believing you'd leave your brother her alone," she said, "You are far too loyal to him to leave him to take care of things by himself." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek and sighed. "Do you have any pain killers or something? I'm hurting pretty badly..." She shifted in the bed, trying to get comfortable, but his father had definitely done a number on her.

~*~

Winston rolled his eyes. "You are always so talented at playing dumb," he said, taking another sip of his drink. "You know exactly why I'm here."

After a moment, he patted his pocket to find his pack of cigarettes, taking one out and heading toward the balcony. Lighting it up, he took a few puffs and leaned against the railing, looking inside the room at the other man. He didn't feel like talking about Nyx with Connor, because he didn't feel like lying to the one man who knew him the best. "Surely you don't think I'd limit myself to one woman, do you?" He smirked, taking another puff of his cigarette.

“I would definitely leave him here alone. Especially when he starts filling the house up with annoying little brats.”he grumbled not so much because he wasn’t loyal, but because he couldn’t accept that even given the freedom, he would be unable to leave. Not because Winston ordered him to stay, but because he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he did. “I do. I’m sorry for not thinking about it.”He said looking stricken at the thought that he hadn’t thought of it before getting up, returning in a few minutes with a bottle of vicoden. “Just one or two. Don’t wantto get high or anything.”He muttered sitting down next to hear, leaning back against the headboard.

~~

“Are you so sure it’s a act?”Connor smirked, dark amused intelligence flashing through green eyes. Rolling his eyes at the sight of Winston smoking he wondered just what the other man was up to. Surely getting laid as much as he was would surely relax him, not wind him up this much. Which meant connor was more curious about the woman then was probably healthy for Winston or nyx. So he wouldn’t ask Winston about her, he’d just try to figure out on his own. It was a good thing he had friends in low places, made finding things out about people easier.

“Hm, if it was the right woman you might.”Connor said as he followed the other out onto the balcony, settling his ass on the railing as he leaned back watching his friend. “of course, having sex with me doesn’t count as cheating, so you’re not really limiting yourself. Just having good taste.”

Annabel shifted to lean back against the pillows, taking two of the pills. She giggled a bit and rolled her eyes. "Your brother doesn't seem like the 'kid' type," she murmured, leaning her head on his shoulder. "You never know. You might be filling the house with your own little brats before he does." For some reason, she thought Rhys was being a bit coy. She honestly saw him as a better father than his cold and aloof brother, simply because Balthazar had not tainted him in the same way he did Winston.

~*~

Winston smirked a bit. "Good taste or bad judgment?" he murmured, taking one last puff of his cigarette before turning to the other man. It was odd how connected he and Connor were, and how perfect their lives fit together... But Balthazar would kill Winston before letting him be with another man, and Winston would kill himself before ever admitting that the most committed relationship he had ever had was with Connor.

Walking to where the other man sat on the railing, he stood between his legs and put his hands on either side of him on the railing. He leaned in close enough to where the smell of his expensive cigarettes would tease Connor's senses. "You know I'd come here, didn't you?" he said, raising his eyebrows, "It's why you didn't bother bringing a woman to your room." Leaning down, he nipped at Connor's neck. "Let's just skip all the teasing tonight."

“He can be at times. Though in this case, I think Nyx is more child friendly then the ice prince.”He said smiling as he looked down at her, before snickering. “Hm, if you listen to Winston, he thinks it’s amazing I haven’t already.”He smirked shifting a little pressing a kiss to her hair. He was trying not think about kids, but he knew there was a reason he didn’t have any yet, and it wasn’t because the man was incapable of monogamy. It was because he’d seen what his father’s influence had done to his brother, and while he had been left mostly alone, he still bore the scars of watching his brother fall further and further out of his reach.

~~

“definitely good taste. Bad taste would be marrying a woman you don’t love.”Connor said making a face at the man, smirking a little. While he wasn’t gay, and at home had his own wife waiting for him, he had married for money, and to keep her father from gaining even more control of boston. His marriage had been for convenience, to make sure he was the top dog in town. And it pained him to consider Winston settling for something similar, though he didn’t know what the game was with him and nyx. While married, he considered one of his better relationships with Winston, and while he’d never admit it, he did enjoy this thing they had.

Smirking as the man stood between his legs, he swallowed hard as he scented cigarettes. “I did. Like you knew I wouldn’t believe this bullshit of you getting married. It might fool your dad, but whatever game your playing, I’m going to figure it out.”The irish mobster frowned at his friend before shuddering as the man nipped at his neck, plunging his fingers into the other’s hair and cranking his head back and kissing him hard. While Winston was dominate most of the time, connor was just as equally dominate, though the man was more then willing to be submissive sometimes, you just had to fight him for the privledge of watching him be topped.

Annabel giggled a little. "Well, I'm a bit surprised you haven't managed to knock some girl up myself," she admitted, playfully teasing him. Leaning up, she kissed him on the cheek and moved close to him, sighing at the warmth that spread through her body. She couldn't help it; He was something she was starting to become addicted to. The amount of comfort he gave her during her (give the situation) was ironic.

At that moment, a guard walked into the room and nodded his head to Rhys. "Your father wants to see you," he said, then looked down at Annabel. The girl flinched at the sight of him, remembering how last night, Balthazar let the guards have a go at her while he recovered. "He said to leave the girl."

~*~

Winston kissed the other man back with just as much force and passion. This was how their encounters had always started, considering they were both naturally dominant. He had taken his turn being on bottom and top. It really just depended on who would break down and submit first. However, right now, Winston was in absolutely no mood to submit. With everything going on his life, he really just needed to be the dominant counterpart. "You go right ahead and try to figure it out," Winston murmured, pulling back enough to walk toward the bedroom. As he did so, he began to strip out of his clothes, revealing his muscular body. "But, I promise you, it would be better if you didn't know."

His pants hit to floor, showing off a very large, hard erection. "Now, take your fucking clothes off. We have lost time to make up for."

“Heeyyyy. Its bad enough he teases me, you don’t get to start.”He whined looking at her, amused at her reaction, shifting to lean down to kiss her lightly before raising his head. Swallowing hard as he stood, “Stay. I’ll be right back.”he said looking at the guard, giving the man a hostile look, he understood his father, had figured out from annabel’s flinch what had happened, making sure the guard left when he did, locking the door behind him. Sighing quietly as he walked down to his father’s room, he braced himself, wondering what was going to happen.Swallowing hard he knocked on the door lightly before walking in, tilting his head.”Father?”

~~

Connor growled at him as he kissed back, shoving him a little, not willing to just be pushed around. Letting Winston go he raised his eyebrows as he looked at the other man. “Hm, but I’m naturally curious.”he said not about to admit that it was because he cared about Winston that even if he was told to leave it alone, he’d figure out what was going on. Laughing at the other’s orders he stripped,”Ah so I guess this means your in charge tonight?”He teased because he really didn’t care tonight, he was more interested in making sure his friend relaxed then dominating him.

Yanking the other in for a kiss as he hooked a foot around his calf, he smirked as he toppled the other man onto the bed and landing squarely on top of him as he looked down at him.

Balthazar was at his desk, working on the inventory of his next load. When Rhys walked in, he lifted his head. "Good morning, Son," he said, then turned back to his work, "Seems we are at a stalemate with the detective. He isn't budging, but I still don't plan to let the girl go for nothing. He should pay for even putting his nose in my business, whether he uses the information or not." He pushed back his chair and took off his glasses. "I want you to go see the detective and tell him that the girl is going to die at midnight. If he chooses to squeal out of grief, you can let him know that I will make sure that wife of his is next."

His decision was blunt and to the point, and it was also incredibly irrational. Just last night, he was really to knock the girl up. Today, he wanted to her dead. "The point is, of course, that he's going to come running... And he will come running with the file folder of dirt on me, I guarantee it." With that, he smirked. "I'll decide how to handle that when we get to that point."

~*~

Winston fell on his hand, reaching around the man and putting his hands on the other's back. He licked his lips and ground his cock into Connor's. He loved the way Connor managed to meet him in the middle with dominance, but he also knew when Winston needed a night of complete control. Tonight was one of those nights. "That's right," he said, nodding, "I'm in charge."

He let his hands slide down to squeeze the other's ass. "I'll give you a deal," he murmured, "If you let me fuck you tonight, I'll give you one of those blow jobs you love so much." With that, he smirked. Lust filled his eyes. It was nice to not think about anything but sex.

Back
Top Bottom