Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tossing some stuff out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

DionneEbony

Meteorite
Here are some ideas I have for roleplays and general likes and whatnot.

The obligatory real-life blurb about me: black, female, late 20s, been around a few blocks.

Now as to roleplaying. I like darker themes (no pun intended). The office romance and girl next door is too plain. Themes I enjoy are forced or reluctant, interracial, ghost/spirit, monster, group.

One concept I've wanted to play out for awhile is me buying a house in the Southern backwoods. There's a cabin in the back. Old, dilapidated, ain't no one been out there in a minute. It has a creepy feeling to it. Though I don't know it, the cabin is haunted, trapped in time. It used to be part of a plantation, Old South...and the ghosts of the old slave-owners and their families still haunt it. And, when I enter the cabin, they make their presence known, and the cabin slides back in time...and the ghosts slowly turn real, to abuse me...

This would be the start of a longer-term story. I would bring in additional characters as the story progressed, and we could develop the plot.

Another few concepts:

Black mother and daughter rent a house from an old-school Southern white men. He makes advances at the mother, which she rebuffs. But one day he comes over on some pretext and finds the daughter home alone. The two get to talking, and he sees an opportunity to satisfy some lusts...maybe take things further by exploiting her over the longer term.

I also wouldn't mind exploring a historical encounter between an African native woman and white explorers. The scene could be a one-time thing or part of a series.

A third possible idea: a black family moves into a different neighborhood (could be racist whites, Mexicans, Asians, Arabs, etc.) and encounters rampant discrimination, and sexual oppression.

Monsters are something that get me wet, long as they're human-shaped. Could be fantasy. Open to breeding, longer story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom