Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Newest desires (New Scene Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diemallen

Moon
Grab a cool drink and come relax in the hot tub with me whilst we discuss what’s being searched for by me. First and foremost I am looking for those that can weave a story, someone who can read my characters input an add to it so that it grows into an inspiring visual for both of us, be it steamy and sensual or hair pulling, down and dirty. It is the twist and turns that move the story along, not the physical smut (though that can be enjoyably intertwined). I am searching for someone who can create a story neither of us wants to end and when it finally does exhaust itself I hope it will be one that will linger on our minds and make us both crave to create more with each other or others.

Allow me to refill your drink while we go over some of the likes and dislikes, I promise it won’t take long, I’m easy. I prefer a partner who is willing to be detailed in what they write, make me really see it; I want to live it off the page. Give me as much as you can, simple one liners just won’t do. I am not a teacher, I don’t care if you have misspelled something or your punctuation sucks, mine may at times as well, simply write to make sense, no godly acts or assumptions and we will get along just fine. I will post as often as I can which is at least once a day if not more, I'd like it if you are able to post at least once a day. I do ask that if you have to step away, or have become bored with the scenes, that you please let me know so it can be dealt with accordingly.. I do not role play underage, any type of animal activity, or bodily waste scenes. And, odd as it is, if your character is hairy beyond the hair on your head, my character is going to find a way to shave ya smooth, just a personal preference.

Now on to the fun stuff, take off your clothes…kidding. I’d rather portray a female as that is who I am but I am willing to play a male role, though it may have some feminine sensuality to it.

I prefer to play in PM or email. sorry I don't do fandom. I'm open to suggestions and am partial to D/s. I enjoy secret relationships and hidden agendas. If you want romance and sensuality that is workable too. I'd rather stay away from incest but I am not opposed to older female younger man scenes.

CURRENTLY SEEKING:

Long term RP
Rough
Power struggle
Dominance/defiance
Stripper/drug dealer
Modern Day
Secret encounters
Kidnapping

RE: I want what I want

I really hope you find what you are looking for. I don't comment on request threads often but this one really sticks out to me.

RE: I want what I want

U sound like the type of girl I have been looking for lol (see my threads) pm me and hopefully we can create a steamy story. Although I don't like doing characters I like it being realistic but if characters are a big thing for you then I'm okay with that. Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom