Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Auna Looking for RP Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neldreauna

Moon
Request Parings)

1. Scientist x Experiment

2. Furry (Dog) x Dog Walker

3. N/A

4. Criminal x Hostage

5. Savage "Islander" x Lost Vacationer

6. Cheating Husband x Son's Girlfriend "who's into it"

7. TD: Island (Currently Casting)

8. Anthro x Zoologist

9. Stripper x Pimp (wanting to recruit her)

10. Trucker x Lot Lizard

11. Pharaoh x Belly Dancer

12. Psychotic Kidnapper x Teenage Victim

13. Sadistic Male (into physical torture and degrading) x Fruta Female Captive

*he decides to make the fruta into a "real girl"

Request 1)

I am looking to doing a Yaoi that involves a Sissy and/or Cunt boy (that I'll be playing) and a "Straight" male.

Request 2)

Yes, I am doing a TD knock off. I haven't been able to come up with any juicy and gruesome plots lately so, i thought I would make a group RP where we can have fun....

GUYS, GIRLS, FUTAS, GAY, LESBIAN....ALL NEEDED

MULTI-CHARACTER PLAYING IS VERY WELCOMED (3max)

Host: TAKEN
Chef: TAKEN

Members: (ages 16/17)
1. Desmon
2. Gwen
3. Sophie
4. Nickel
5. Paulie

(*I know the series has 22 teens to start with, but I'm not sure we'd fill out the slots...if the slots are filled and others would like to join, then please let me know and I'll add up to a total of 22)

If you'd like to join please post your character name, and an Image for them, thanks!

ONLY RULES ARE:
1. Be Active (at least post once a day)
2. No God Modding (you can't be the best at everything)
3. Have Fun and Add in the Drama!

Remember: Some one will be eliminated before Day 1 is over....bwahahaha

---->LINK TO Character Profile Page<----

Hi I'd like to discuss some scene ideas with you . Maybe a master x pet scene where your spoiled rotten. I have some twist on the story as well.

Hay I read some of the stuff your looking for and I would like to talk about a few in detail so shoot me a PM whenever you can.

I'm actually interested in your sissy boy (or futa)/straight male ideal plus a few others. From what you posted I take away that your a sub. So my big question for you right now is how dominating you want your partner to be. If you could send me a list of a few of your kinks so I could get a general ideal that would be great. I don't really want to suggest some story lines till I know what my would be partners like.

Some of my kinks are as fallowed. Tattoos, piercings, mind break, light to heave bondage, reluctance, S&M, spanking, excessive cum production, teasing my partners, dirty talk, humiliation, and eventual compleat submission of my partner. Their are plenty of other things I'm into these are just to give you an ideal.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom