Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOVE IN UNLIKELY PLACES {Shiro Ki Savage & TheronHavenwood}

At the exact moment that Theron stepped off the summit, the wind began to blow as if a hurricane was coming, the small funnel heading in Ki's direction. It circled and swirled around him, causing his hair to stream out behind him in waves. "Please!!!! You must save him!!!! He has thrown himself off the mountain summit because he cannot take the pain of not knowing what happened to his child!!!" a voice in the wind cried softly. "His Matisera will not reach him in time!!!"

The funnellike wind began to assume the form of a beautiful, statuesque female with long flowing red hair and dark grey eyes. Her face is streaked with tears as she reached for Ki's hand. "I am Xenobi.....Goddess of the North Wind....and Theron's grandmother.... save him....I beg you....," she whispered in a choked voice.

A snarl ripped from Ki as he leaped backwards to land in a crouching position his silver blue eyes locking on the sudden form of the female that came from the flash of light, his arm having come up automatically to block the light, slowly lowered as he blinked at the female puzzlement evident on his face. "Why would you wed such a creature?" he asked as he stood, flicking his knee length hair back over his shoulder. "Why would you thank a nobody like me for something he has done on his own. He killed your mate, not I." he stated watching her, with guarded silver blue eyes as his tail flicked and curled behind him even as his ears twitched none stop atop his head.

[[ Lol sorry bout that, read the wrong one. Ignore that post. ]]

Startled by the funnel of wind Ki sat up, his ears perking at the sudden voice that seemed to echo from the funneling wind and frowned as he digested the news this grandmother spoke off. "Why should I save someone who obviously wish's to die? Save him now and he'll only do it again until he succeeds next time." he stated as he shook his head and huffed.

"This is why I prefer my family to outsiders and strangers. So stupid and emotionally stumped." he muttered as he slipped from the area he had made his bed for the night. Pausing he cocked his head ears perked as if listening for something, his eyes closing. "Shut the fuck up and stop that caterwauling!" he snapped at the voice as the wind whistled about him. "I don't know the boy good enough to just center on him and poof. Let me fucking concentrate." he growled as he glared at the whirling wind before once more closing his eyes.

Shiro Ki Savage said:
Startled by the funnel of wind Ki sat up, his ears perking at the sudden voice that seemed to echo from the funneling wind and frowned as he digested the news this grandmother spoke off. "Why should I save someone who obviously wish's to die? Save him now and he'll only do it again until he succeeds next time." he stated as he shook his head and huffed.

"This is why I prefer my family to outsiders and strangers. So stupid and emotionally stumped." he muttered as he slipped from the area he had made his bed for the night. Pausing he cocked his head ears perked as if listening for something, his eyes closing. "Shut the fuck up and stop that caterwauling!" he snapped at the voice as the wind whistled about him. "I don't know the boy good enough to just center on him and poof. Let me fucking concentrate." he growled as he glared at the whirling wind before once more closing his eyes.
Xenobi looked at him sadly. "Tell me young one.....If the situation was reversed and you found out that your only child had been born then sold, how would you react? Theron knows he's been born, but has no way of finding him... therefore his feelings of utter pain and loss." she whispered.

A snarl of pure rage ripped from Ki as he turned on the voice of the female his silver blue eyes now slit gold, as pain and rage blasted from him his control on his emotions shattered. "I HAVE WATCHED AS MY CUBS WERE SLAUGHTERED IN FRONT OF ME! I HAVE WATCHED THEM BEING SKINNED ALIVE AND THEIR MEAT CUT FROM THEIR BODIES AND COOKED OVER AN OPEN FIRE! I HAVE WATCHED AS THEY WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY AND COULD DO NOTHING TO STOP IT!!!!!!" he roared as the ground beneath him shook and heaved as his hair whipped bout him as the funneling wind became a twisting mess of rage fueled dabries.

"So don't you dare tell me how I would react, or my actions would have been!!" he growled out as his body shook with rage, pain, loose and hatred. "If your grandson can not handle having a child ripped from him, than he should not have any PERIOD!!!" he spat. Before turning away once more and closed his eyes as a blood shield rippled about him, his eyes closed once more as his ears perked from where they had been laid back against his head.

"Life isn't fair to anyone. Human. Non-human. Vampire. Dampire. Werewolf." echoed from with in the shield as he concentrated on finding that slight link with the chaotic male who wished for death for a stupid reason.

A small flicker of hope lit up in Theron's heart, making his descent slow down. He spoke to it in his mind. *Who are you?* he asked. *I feel a-a connection with you*

A snort was the only answer the male got as Ki's eyes snapped open, the blood shield disappeared with a crackling snap and Ki bamphed, disappearing from the place where he was to reappear beside the same male who had freed him. A widening of his eyes was all the indication that he recognized the male before he snatched his arm and bamphed once more. Moments later they both appeared beside a half frozen lake, which Ki instantly released the males arm turned and proceeded to walk away, his tail lashing behind him.

"You formed the damn link when you healed an empath's wounds." he stated as he continued to walk away, his voice hard and cold, anger obviously still evident.

Theron sighed sadly as Ki walked away from him. "I'm so sorry you had to deal with that horror all alone....and for forming what seems to be an unwanted bond between us...if I could undo it all I would...," he whispered, sitting beside the half frozen lake, arms locked around his legs, head buried in his arms. "I didn't mean to make you angry....."

A sigh slipped from Ki as he paused and rubbed his face before he turned and faced the male, his eyes devoid of all emotion as he shook his head. "Its not you I'm pissed at kid. More along the line of your grandmother and her careless words." he stated as he shifted where he stood his tail flicking behind him as his ears twitched. 'But I will say this. Suicide no matter the reason, isn't worth it. Trust me."

"I know it isn't....but when I felt the anguish and fear from that innocent little boy....I-I- I just wanted the pain to stop...that's all..." He looked up at him, his emotions plain to see. "Yeah....sometimes Xenobi speaks before she thinks," he said with a small chuckle. "Anyway...Thanks for...well you know..."

He shrugged as he looked away, arms once more crossing over his chest as he watched the fluttering of butterflies dance in the air. "Feeling the anguish or the fear of your cub will always be a harsh reality kid. But while feeling that emotion, its a sign that they are still alive and out there somewhere." he stated as he looked back at him, his own emotions plain to see with in the depths of his silver blue eyes.

Theron nodded before standing up. "I just wish i could locate the bastards that have Dante! I want all that do any child harm to be drawn and fucking quartered so they never terrorize anyone ever again!!!" he stated, as he doubled over, his anguish pairing with what he feels from Ki nearly crippling him. "And stop calling me kid!.....-pants- my name is Theron!"

His eyes narrowed as he watched the young man who was actually a kid compared to him and gritted his teeth as he slammed up mental shields, cutting off his own emotions with a snap even as his head cocked to the side. "When the time comes you will find him, and the ones who have him will suffer for what they did." he stated with conviction fuzing in his voice as he still stood there without anything on arms crossed over his chest.

Theron exhaled sharply as the pain he felt lessened considerably, making it easier for him to breathe. "Sounds like you're 100% sure that I will be reunited with m'gios very soon! That would be absolutely wonderful if it happens quickly, but I'll love whenever it does!" he replied, shifting into a large white tiger to stretch his body.

A soft snort slipped from Ki as he shook his head and looked away from the large white tiger as he looked towards the thicker section of woods and the sound of water. "Things happen that no one knows or understands, ki- Theron." he stated as he looked back at him his face unreadable his eyes void of emotions. "Though the boy is gone, taken from you, your still linked to him. Keep that in mind." he stated as he turned and head for the woods his tail curling and flicking behind him. "Life is never easy."

Still in tiger form, Theron walked alongside Ki, making sure to steer him away from any dangerous things, natural and not. Once they reached the center of the woods, Theron shifted back to human and sat down on one of the large, flat sunning rocks next to the water. "You got that right....Behind me bout 15 yards there's a waterfall, if you want to see it." he offered.

Back
Top Bottom